rem 歌词里有remember mey good or remeber me

Visual Novel
Amy is desperate! Her boyfriend Aaron doesn't remember her anymore after a car accident! Will you be able to make him remember again? Or perhaps it's time to move on. Maybe Amy will fall in love with someone else?
It's up to you to decide. Play this life simulation game with dating sim elements and shape Amy's destiny.
Amy is desperate! Her boyfriend Aaron doesn't remember her anymore after a car accident!
Apr 15 pm said:
Jan 27 am said:
Oct 30 pm said:
Oct 20 am said:
Dec 18 am replied:
Sep 13 am said:
Aug 31 am said:
Aug 10 am said:
Jun 8 pm said:
« Previous
click to sign in and comment
Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on!
today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.
Single Player
Promote Always Remember Me on your homepage or blog by selecting a button and using the HTML code provided ().
60 of 3,565
Last Update
3 years ago你可能喜欢
关于本站 本站以分享运维技术为主,欢迎大家参与技术分享,同时也欢迎大家吐槽,本站提供以下交流圈:QQ群①:*****(满)QQ群②:6690706 QQ群③: QQ群④:(新) 微信公众号:ttlsacom 商务合作QQ:英语翻译5:18 8/13
5:18 8/13 u stl remeber me or not 5:18 8/13 baby i knw u must be angry frm me but honetsly 5:19 8/13 trust me still i remember u,i really want to meet u 5:20 8/13 i knw u must be thinking that i lie but no sweet heart.How r u,u still in China and i am very happy that u are having good life...But i worry about you then i think that u will never break my trust.u marrie dnow or not.5:21 8/13 from where u learn so good english.i still remember SB SB SB SB 5:21 8/13 forward me your mobile number because i tried your old number so many times but not reachable.I hope you have same number 5:24 8/13 i wan see u & missing ur hand every day,now i miss you when you ar enot with me.tell me one thing do you ever think that we will meet one day.I still remember those days angel,.5:24 8/13 Alwayz be happy & have a good life,5:26 8/13 You now i alwayz used to tell you that i have been waiting for one big deal still it's not done,just pray to god that i will close that deal.i know i promised you something & i will never forget that promise in my life.Before i die i will definitely meet you.5:26 8/13 but remember baby never break that trust & never do any wrong thing ,i know you are like an angel./ 5:26 8/13 take caer & give me your number.5:27 8/13 i am waiting for your reply.5:39 8/13 i want to talk to you,let me know when you will be online for chatting 5:39 8/13 i want to see you
老外的语言,挺柔情的.以下为翻译内容:、顶、你还记不记得我?、宝贝,我知道你在生我的气,但我是坦诚的.、我相信我仍然记得你,我真的好想见你.、我知道你一定认为我在撒慌,没有真心.你过得好吗?你仍然在中国,你过的很好吧,但我担心你,并且我觉得你会不信任我.你结婚了吗?、你的英语学得不错,我仍然记得SBSB(这里不明白)、再给我你的手机号码吧,因为我多次想打通你的旧号码,但就是打不通.我希望你还是那个号码、我想见你,我每天想你的手,当你不在我身边时我就会想你.告诉我,你有没有想过有那么一天我们将会见上一面?我仍然记得与你共度的那些日子,我的天使.、你要一直保持开心,要过一个好生活.、你知道我过去经常习惯对你说,我已经为了一件大事而等你一段时间了,但没有成功,我只好向上帝祈祷,我将放弃.我知道我向你保证过一些事情,在我此生我都不会忘记那些誓言.在我死之前要再见你一面.、但宝贝你要记住,决对不要不相信我.不要做任何傻事,我知道你是天使.、照顾好自己,给我你的号码.、我等你回信.、我要跟你聊天,让我知道你什么时候上线跟我聊天.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
5:18 8/13 u stl remeber me or not 记得我吗5:18 8/13 baby i knw u must be angry frm me but honetsly 宝贝,我知道你记恨我5:19 8/13 trust me still i remember u, i really want to meet u ...
你不会全不会吧 这好像是两个情侣打情骂俏 用了好多美式省略词 我还看得懂 你哪个不会单M我吧 我QQ
扫描下载二维码当前位置:
>>>Remember to be a good talker _________a good listener. [ ]A..
Remember to be a good talker _________a good listener.&&
A. instead of&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B. without&& C. too&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D. as well as
题型:单选题难度:中档来源:同步题
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“Remember to be a good talker _________a good listener. [ ]A..”主要考查你对&&从属连词&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
从属连词:这种连词是用以引导名词性从句定语从句和状语从句的,由从属连词所引导的句子叫从句,而含有从句的句子叫作复合句。从属连词可分为三大类:1、that (无词义,不做成分)if,whether (表达是否的意义,但不做句子成分)2、连接代词:who,whom,whose,what,which,whatever, whoever, whichever(有词义,在句子中可作主语、表语、宾语)3、连接副词:when,where,why,how,how many,how long,how far,however,whenever,wherever (有词义,作从句的状语)
用法:从结构上说,英语连接词分两大类:并列连词和从属连词。 并列连词连接两个或两个以上地位平等的字、词组或分句。例如:(1) Air and water are indispensable to me.   (2) She likes going out with friends or playing outdoor games.   (3) Most workers have a good income, so they look very happy.   从属连词连接两个或两个以上的分句,形成复杂句中的从属分句。例如:   (4) He said that he did not want to go .   (5) Many things have happened since I last saw him.   (6) You may come if you want to.   从属连词用来连接各种从句。until(till)直到,在用until表达时间状语的句子中,主句中的动词是要十分小心去选择的。如动词是持续行动词,它要用肯定句,如:I studied hard until 12 o'clock last night.如果动词是瞬间截止性动词,则要用否定句,如:He didn't go to bed until his mother came back.由since,for,by,before, 来引导的时间状语从句。since 引导的时间状语是动作的开始时间,如:I have studied English since 1990.而by引导的时间状语通常是动作的结束时间,如:I had learned 25 English songs by the end of last term.从属连词语法分类:
引导原因状语从句
Because, since
引导条件状语从句
If, unless, as long as
引导目的状语从句
引导结果状语从句
引导方式状语从句
As, just as, as if
引导让步状语从句
Though, although, even though, no matter what, however, no matter how, whoever, no matter who, wherever, no matter where
引导比较状语从句
As…as, not so…as, than, less…than, the more…the more
引导名词性从句
Who, whom, whose, which, that, when, where, why
发现相似题
与“Remember to be a good talker _________a good listener. [ ]A..”考查相似的试题有:
162187232931264767127599151152259096}

我要回帖

更多关于 do you remember me 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信