参考来源 - 吕西安·戈德曼悲剧观研究
&2,447,543篇论文数据,部分数据来源于
the money risked on a gamble
the act of gambling
maintain with or as if with a bet
stake on the outcome of an issue
have faith or confidence in
以上来源于:
If you bet on the result of a horse race, football game, or other event, you give someone a sum of money which they give you back with extra money if the result is what you predicted, or which they keep if it is not. 对…下注; 下赌注
Jockeys are forbidden to bet on the outcome of races.
职业赛马骑师们被禁止对比赛结果下注。
I bet $20 on a horse called Premonition.
我在那匹名叫“预言”的赛马身上下了$20的赌注。
Bet is also a noun. 下注
Do you always have a bet on the Kentucky Derby?
你总是在肯塔基赛马大会上赌马吗?
...his thousand-dollar fine for illegal betting.
…他因非法赌博而受的千元罚款。
A bet is a sum of money which you give to someone when you bet. 赌金
You can put a bet on almost anything these days.
如今,你几乎可以就任何事下赌注。
If someone is betting that something will happen, they are hoping or expecting that it will happen. 希望; 期待
[journalism]
[only cont]
The party is betting that the presidential race will turn into a battle for younger voters.
该党希望这场总统竞选会演变成对年轻选民的争夺。
People were betting on a further easing of credit conditions.
人们期待信贷条件的进一步放宽。
You use expressions such as "I bet," "I'll bet," and "you can bet" to indicate that you are sure something is true. 我确信; 我敢说
I bet you were good at games when you were at school.
我敢说你上学时很擅长比赛。
I'll bet they'll taste out of this world.
我相信它们的味道一定鲜美极了。
If you tell someone that something is a good bet, you are suggesting that it is the thing or course of action that they should choose. 好的做法; 好的选择
Your best bet is to choose a guest house.
你最好的选择就是找一家宾馆。
If you say that it is a good bet or a safe bet that something is true or will happen, you are saying that it is extremely likely to be true or to happen. 极有可能
It is a safe bet that the current owners will not sell.
现在的主人极有可能不卖了。
You use I bet or I'll bet in reply to a statement to show that you agree with it or that you expected it to be true, usually when you are annoyed or amused by it. 说的是
[非正式,口语]
"I'd like to ask you something," I said. "I bet you would," she grinned.
“我想问你一件事,”我说道。“我猜你就会问的,”她笑道。
You say I bet or I'll bet in reply to a statement to show that you do not believe it or you doubt that it is true. 谁信啊
"I only kiss girls," said John. Then he blushed. "I'll bet," said Lisa.
“我只吻女孩们,”约翰说着,脸就红了。“谁信啊,”莉萨说。
You can use my bet is or it's my bet to give your personal opinion about something, when you are fairly sure that you are right. 我认定
My bet is that next year will be different.
我确信明年将有所不同。
最好的办法;最好的措施
[美国俚语]原来的打赌取消了;原来的预测不算数了
Another copolyester B-ET was treated by permanganic etches, also demonstrating the fibrillar banded texture.
特别是非平面构象、B-ET用高锰酸钾刻蚀也观察到微纤的条带织构。
This investigation would take place in the Institut du Bien-?tre Social et de Recherches (I.B.E.S.R.), a two-story concrete structure up the hill from the National Palace in Port-au-Prince.
档案审批将在社会福利调查研究所(IBESR)进行,研究所是一座两层楼高的混凝土结构建筑物,位于太子港的小山之上,山脚下就是海地的总统府。
JI Z J, HAN B, HOU G Y, et al. Electromagnetic wave absorbing properties of cement-based expanded perlite mortar with graphite[J]. Materials Science and Technology, 2011,19(2):15-18.
[17] 冀志江,韩斌,侯国艳,等。 石墨为吸波剂水泥基膨胀珍珠岩砂浆吸波性能研究[J]。 材料科学与工艺,2011,19(2):15-18。
Auditions publiques sur le clonage humain et la gouvernance internationale - Dr (M.) Carolus B.
最好的办法;最好的措施
[美国俚语]原来的打赌取消了;原来的预测不算数了
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!小小修改点点进步 映泰B150ET3主板评测
  【PConline 评测】今天评测室收到一块映泰的B150,刚看到主板包装,我以为拿错了,这不是之前那块30周年纪念版吗?打开看到布局和配色,这就是那块赛车风格还带有30周年情怀的映泰B150GT3。翻回型号一看,嗯,这货是B150ET3,不是我们的老熟人GT3。粗略看了一下好像并没什么区别,先放张图片给你们找找不同先。  两图对比一下,快来找不同,一眼看过去好像除了贴纸上的型号没有什么不同,辨别好坏怎么只能看一眼呢?回归评测本身,带你看看这块ET3到底是什么角色吧~&我叫ET3! 不是GT3:映泰B150ET3  主板是黑灰色映泰Racing系列的特色涂装,中间带有赛车风格的格子旗,虽然右下角的南桥散热片上的&30&感觉还是那块30周年纪念版的感觉,中间的B150ET3还是把我们拉回来,告诉你&&这货是B150ET3。南桥特写PCIe扩展插槽  PCIe扩展插槽方面也是B150的标配,包括长的PCIe 3.0&16+&8插槽,以及两条短PCIe &1插槽,足够满足大多数用户的需求了。&SATA接口  这块映泰B150ET3虽然把B150标配的SATAE接口取消掉了,但是依然还是有6个SATA 3.0接口,也是够用的,反正一般人用不完。  除了6个SATA接口外,主板还提供了一个全尺寸22110的M.2 SSD接口,这在M.2 SSD 大势已来的现在这个接口相当的实用。主板I/O接口  主板提供PS/2键鼠接口&2、DVI+HDMI显示输出接口、4&USB 3.0接口、2&USB 2.0接口、RJ-45网络接口以及音频接口。两个PS/2接口其实也很实用,能助你解决Win7与B150芯片组的USB接口不兼容的小问题。虽然看上去还是比较少的,不过这些已经足够满足日常使用的了。  映泰B150ET3这块主板目前能在电商平台上购买到,淘宝搜了一下,大概几家的报价都在500元以下,这个价格B150上算比较亲民的。看到这里,一定很好奇这块ET3的实力怎么样吧?我们进一步来看看做工用料及它的实力吧。
键盘也能翻页,试试“← →”键
总排行榜我在第100位之后
参考价:¥699
网友评分: 0
DIY硬件图赏
DIY论坛帖子排行
最新资讯离线随时看
聊天吐槽赢奖品
浏览本产品的网友还关注:页面暂时无法显示...
丁香通采购热线:400-
Copyright (C)
DXY All Rights Reserved.