拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英语作文my winter holiday
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
寒假趣事(happy winter holiday)I have got a happy winter holiday this year.In this year,I have a 7-day winter holiday.In the first day,I went back to my hometown with my parents.When I got there,I saw my grandparents.Then we had lunch together.At that time,we not only had dilicious food,we also talk about our wonderful life.We laughed and sang,it was so happy then.After lunch,I got out and found my old friends in the field.They were all taller and stronger than before.We sat down on the ground and talk about funny things.It was so interesting and fun.We also played some funny games.I have never play such a funny game since I leave my hometown for a big city.I was so happy that day.It was the happiest time in my holiday.And it was so funny.我的快乐寒假(My happy winter holiday)I have a busy holiday,On weekend,I clean the room ,I play the computer game ,and I do my homework.Another day ,I have a big trip ,It's nice!I visit my grandparents now,I eat good food,drink Cock,and I sing vevy nice.My grandparents are very happy.I think,too.What about you?what are you going to do on the winter holiday?My Winter HolidayI have a happy winter holiday,because I go to many places.First,I go to Liannan to climb mountains and visit some old houses.Then I go to Longmen.In the evening,we go to the hot spring.My mother's friend says,"There are many squirrels in Nankun mountain!" That's very interesting!I want to see monkeys very much.But we don't have time to go there.I am so sad!Later,we go to other places,such as Xi Qiao,Guangzhou,etc.I love my colourful winter holiday!What about your holiday?快乐的寒假(Happy winter holiday)Oh,yeah!Happy winter holiday!I've been back home already,watching TV,watching American movies,Japanese movies and cartoons and every thing!Bon appetite for my breakfast and lunch at home.Every thing at home is good to me.I love my kind grandma and grandpa,my daddy and mummy,cousins,aunts and uncles and all of my relatives.However,a promising future is always around the corner as long as I do prepare e on,baby!就给你这么多了.自己选个合适的.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
英语作文A Summer Holiday
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
I had a happy summer holiday because I did many interesting things.I went to the beach and I swam in the sea.I called my friend and played with them.I visited my grandparents and ate much delicious food.Then I went to the zoo whit my sister.I was very happy.Because I saw a lot of animals.They were very lovely.So I took photos of all animals.I liked the butterflies best.They were colourful and beautiful.My sister liked it too.I had a wonderful summer holiday this year.What about you?Can you tell me somthing about it?(将来时)The summer holiday is coming soon.We will have a two-month holiday.I am going to relax myself.I will have a good rest and do sports every day.I will visit my grandparents and spend two weeks with them.Of course I will help do some housework.I will go to Hainan and stay there with my parents for about a week.I will finish doing my homework on time and prepare for the new lessons.I am sure I will have a good and meaningful holiday.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
May Summer Holiday I had a happy summer holiday because I did many interesting things.
I went to the beach and I swam in the sea.I called my friend and played with them.I visited my gr...
扫描下载二维码小学英语作文my summer holiday_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
小学英语作文my summer holiday
&&my summer holiday我的暑假
阅读已结束,下载文档到电脑
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢篇1:My holiday作文80字
&&After the exam,i feel a lot more relaxed.The days that all of us are looking forward to——summer vacation&is coming!I'm looking forward to swimming,air conditioning can be blown.Great!
&&Holiday period,I went to a great swimming pool.The water there is two meters deep.I swim in there,although I can't swim,but I swim in it.And I really enjoy!&&I also went to read,All the books I read were excellent and useful!I also told stories with my sister,it's &very interesting.This is my holiday——Isn't it interesting?
篇2:The happy holiday作文100字
Yesterday is saturday today.I'm very happy,because yesterday is my birthday.I went to the park with my mum,my mum is very tall and a bit humor.We rode beautiful bikes,and then,we were were walked in the park.We met my father.They gave me a surprise,a little cake.I was very happy.we came back from my home by car.This is my happiest birthday.
篇3:My holiday life作文140字
My holiday life was busy but wonderful.I got up at 7:00 every day.I did my homework in the morning so that I could finish my homework on time.I sometimes went shopping with my mother in the afternoon.But most of the time I did sports in the afternoon,such as,swimming,playing football,playing table tennins,going out for a walk and so on.I also went to Beidaihe with my parents and we spent three days there.I visited my grandparents and stayed there for a week.I read books,went to the movies,surfed the internet ,went to the library and visited my friends.I also helped my parents do the housework.What's more,I went to a tennis couse and learnt how to play tennis.So my summer holiday life was very intesting.
篇4:My Summer Holiday作文80字
I very like swimming .So I will learn swimming in the summer holidy .Because my sister have learned for three years ,l don't need to ask other people to teach me .If i can learn it well ,my parents will buy me a beautiful stress .So i think my holiday will very wonderful .
篇5:my summer holiday作文280字
  During my holiday, I experienced something interesting that I am going to tell you all. I went to an island called "Beijing Duck Island". The facilities on this island were very shabby but the scenery was very beautiful and impressive.
  When I arrived at the ferry pier, I was very excited as I seldom went to outlying islands. After I got off the ferry, I took a bus to the village. The villagers had been waiting for me, they were very enthusiastic. They brought me to look around and told me their customs. They said they had prepared some drinks for me, which meant I was welcomed and I was sitting to adapt to the new environment. After drinking those drinks, I asked them what it was as the taste was quite bitter. They said it was cos's blood with some water. It made me feel shocked and uneasy. I hoped that I would not have to drink this again.
  Then I went to their famous temple after eating lunch with the villagers. Inside the temple, I saw different statues of Buddhas. The villagers told me some would let people become wealthy and healthy, while some would protect the fishermen when they went out fishing. I immediately, went to worship the one which represented health, as I didn't want to get sick easily again. Although this temple was not very special, at least I could hope for a strong body and about Buddha.
  As I knew that the scenery of the island was very wonderful, I requested the villages to take me to the beach. Its name was not created in vain, the scenery was so impressive that I couldn't stop taking photos of it. The water in the ocean was so clear, and the sand was so soft. The ocean was enormous and there were many seagulls flying in the sky. Unfortunately, the sky was too cloudy for me to appreciate the blue sky.
  Time flew, it was evening then. I went to the campsite and put up my tent. The weather was quite good so I did not feel hot. On the second day, I kept on exploring but there was nothing special, so I left the island and returned home to look at the amazing photos.
  Still, I highly recommend all of you to visit that island. The view there was not ruined and we could feel the quietness that we could not experience in the city. However, if we really want to protect this island. I hope everyone will preserve the nature as it is very important to the villagers and us too.
篇6:My summer holiday plans作文120字
Dear Jack,
I'm glad to receive your letter in which you asked me for what I plan to do after college entrance examination.My plans are as follows.
Firstly,I'm going to traveling someplaces where have beautiful views.What I will do can make my high school stress in relife.Then,I'm willing to stay at home in order to learn college courses myself.By doing this,it will be easy for me to study at college.And eventually good behaviors at college will be benifit of my future life.In the end,I would like to get a part-time job which can help me to expend my living experience.
That'all.Please tell me about your plans.I can't help hearing from you again,because it's curious for me to know your plans.
篇7:My holiday作文90字
  I had a happy time on my holiday.I went to Qingdao with my mother.The weather was sunny and hot.We got there by bus.We ate sea food.It was fresh and delicious.And we swam in the sea.I really like swimming.I think it is healthy for my mind and body.Then we went to the stores.I bought something specil for my friends.I like this holiday,I think it was exciting.What about your holiday?Can you tell me?
篇8:My Summer Holiday作文60字
Summer holiday is from July to August .It ' s a long time for me to do all kinds of things .I like visiting some places of interest .And I like travelling by train .It takes me too much time ,but it saves money .Sometimes I stay at home and do my homework ,sometimes I help my parents do some house work .When my parents are free ,we often go to the park or the zoo ,and we have a good time there .I have a good summer holiday .
更多my holiday英语作文[]
为作文写作学习网站,来自会员原创投稿并已支付相应稿费,版权归本网站和原作者所有,严禁转载。
本站要求作文投稿系会员本人原创,若您发现他人抄袭您非授权的原创作品,请第一时间联系我们删除!
鄂ICP备号-2 Copyright &
Inc.All Rights Reserved. 让写作成为一种乐趣!}

我要回帖

更多关于 in my day什么意思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信