您欠我终身
你欠我一辈子
你欠我一生
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!只想一辈子呆在你身边,陪伴你。 的翻译是:Just wanted to stay by your side all my life, with you. 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
只想一辈子呆在你身边,陪伴你。
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Just want to stay forever by your side to accompany you.
My husband, you are my all, fall in love with you I have no regrets. Want to always love you. Just want to stay for a lifetime on your side to accompany you.
Just wanted to stay by your side all my life, with you.
Just want to spend a lifetime on your side and accompany you.
Only wants to stay for a lifetime side you, accompanies you.
相关内容&a嬉皮风格 Hippy style & aDe Luca and Termini[3] introduced some requirements, which capture our intuitive comprehension of the degree of fuzziness. de Luca和终点(3)介绍了有些要求,夺取我们程度直觉的领悟模糊。 & a你通常什么时候开始做作业? When do you usually start to do one's assignment? & a数显推拉力计 The number reveals the push-pull effort idea & aBlack Datura 黑曼陀罗 & a4.The vapor enthalpy 4.The蒸气焓 & a当一切都是灰色,阳光你在哪里? When all are the gray, where the sunlight are you at? & anon-corporate form 非公司形式 & a心率(bpm) 正在翻译,请等待... & a我们根据您的需要 Nosotros según el suyo necesidad & ait is incident with negative label 它是事件与消极标签 & a我今年18歲 My this year 18 years old & a丰雪 丰雪 & a期待能再次与你见面 The anticipation can meet once more with you & aerror while unpacking program code lp5.please report to author 错误,当打开节目代码lp5.please报告对作者时 & a張总, Zhang Zong, & a我们有许多许多的感慨。
& a常务副秘书长 Routine assistant deputy secretary-general & a5. Excellent
& awhy can't you say:"don't put the smurf before the smurf?" 为什么不能您言:“不要在smurf之前投入smurf ?” & aI think i will meet lots of interesting pepople I think i will meet lots of interesting pepople & aDont cry because it is over, smile because it happened. 涓嶅摥娉o紝鍥犱负瀹冩槸锛屽井绗戯紝鍥犱负瀹冨彂鐢熶簡銆? & a产品与服务 正在翻译,请等待... & aAnd in imagination she ...
& a随着时代的推移 Along with time passage & a我的宝贝要好好休息! 正在翻译,请等待... & aわからないなぜですか?唯一の私たちがしたいです 它不被了解,为什么不是? 唯一我们希望做,是 & aKenが初めて日本語を喋ったぞ 肯谈话的日语第一次 & a在周末,他经常做运动和见朋友 In the weekend, he makes the movement frequently and sees the friend & a我从来没去过酒吧 I have not gone to the bar & a原来是小姐你啊 若い女性はオリジナルにある & aWhat can you do for me? 您能为我做什么? & aA Mechatronic Model for the Dynamic Analysis of the Windshield Wiper Linkages used for the Motor Vehicles 正在翻译,请等待... & aHallo lieber Partner, 你好亲爱的伙伴, & aPniewski Pniewski & aDEUTDEFF
FOR DEUTDEFF为 & a太兴奋, Too excited, & a当然,我们也能在网上欣赏音乐,观看体育比赛,玩棋牌游戏和购物。 Certainly, we also can appreciate music on-line, the onlooking athletic contest, plays the chess sign game and the shopping. & aYour Roche ID Grid is either locked or invalid. 您的Roche ID栅格是锁或无效的。 & a他有过很多丰功伟业 Ha avuto la molta causa abbondante di merito & aOh,Because of you:happy! 噢,由于您:愉快! & ai have but to ask and my husband will give me anything 我有,但要求和我的丈夫将给我任何 & ahydratinghydrating 正在翻译,请等待... & a我可能沒有辦法 I possibly do not have the means & apump into energy 泵浦到里 & a我的朋友,当你们反对我的时候,我不知道要怎么办,我思去想来,既然选择了,我就只能往下走,即使错了,但我放弃那已没了同意的风景。 Friend of mine, when you opposed my time, I did not know how has to manage, I think want to come, since has chosen, I only can downward walk, even if mistakenly, but I gave up that already not agreement the scenery. & a晚安好梦 希望你梦到我 The good night good dream hopes your dream to me & aYours faithfully: 敬上: & a在个人性格方面,周明同学乐观开朗,乐于助人,是同学的益友、老师的帮手。 In individual disposition aspect, schoolmate Zhou Ming optimistic open and bright, is glad helps the human, is schoolmate's helpful friend, teacher's helper. & ayoune youne & a只想一辈子呆在你身边,陪伴你。 Only wants to stay for a lifetime side you, accompanies you. &92805被浏览分享邀请回答66K16894 条评论分享收藏感谢收起4.5K185 条评论分享收藏感谢收起欠我一辈子英文怎么翻译_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
欠我一辈子英文怎么翻译
缩写也写一下
You owe me the whole life.
没有缩写呢。
采纳率:44%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英文的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包翻译_百度文库