英语s+lv+agj造句,用十万火急造句

十万火急!谁能帮我用这几个英语单词造句?_百度知道
十万火急!谁能帮我用这几个英语单词造句?
travel agent 旅行社5.agent 代理商4.thousand 千3? 奖励10积分.sail 航行8.done 站6.harbour 港7.town 城镇谁能帮我用这几个英语单词造句.found 找到9!越快越好.centre 中心10!1.ever曾经2
提问者采纳
a harbour is the place you can get on a ship.The meat is over- sail is it from Dalian to Guangzhou.if you want to have a travel?i found the pencil was on the desk,there excited kinds of dinosaur.the centry of this city is the SHIDAIsquarei ever saw a boy beat his mother.How many days&#39.our town is very beautiful.a thoudred ago.you can ask this agent to get help,you can go to a travel agent
提问者评价
谢谢你!!感动ING!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
十万火急的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁十万火急英语造句unit51.其中之一one of ----2.演奏音乐play the music3.在---的末尾At the end of4.你比我行rather you than me5.在最后的练习当中during the final practice6.击败某人beat sb7.警告某人关于某事warn sb about sth8.把某人送到--- send sb to 9.把某人送走send away10.那是一个很大的遗憾That is such a pity11.要求一些建议Ask for advice12.告诉某人不要做某事Tell/warn sb not to do sth13.Go wrong14.犯两个错误Make two mistakes15.讲出事实真相Tell the truth
1.其中之一one of ----He is one of my son.他是我其中一个儿子.2.演奏音乐play the musicHe is playing the music.3.在---的末尾At the end ofHe is at the end of row.4.你比我行rather you than meShe love me rather you than me.5.在最后的练习当中during the final practiceHe is failed during the final practice.6.击败某人beat sbI beat him at the game.7.警告某人关于某事warn sb about sthI already warn you about the test.8.把某人送到--- send sb to Isend he to station.9.把某人送走send awayI send away my home.10.那是一个很大的遗憾That is such a pityThat is such a pity for us.11.要求一些建议Ask for adviceI'm ask for advice about this game.12.告诉某人不要做某事Tell/warn sb not to do sthI tell you not to do this before.13.出问题 Go wrongSomething goes wrong here.14.犯两个错误Make two mistakesHe makes two mistake in test.15.讲出事实真相Tell the truth Just tell the truth to us.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码十万火急英语造句unit101.公共假日 a public holiday 2.特别的事情 anything/something special 3.度假 take a vacation 4.…的开始 the start of… 5.在同一天 on the same date6.在一个不同的日子 on a different date 7.去野营 go camping 8.结束 be over 9.去海边 go tho the beach 10.开始上课 start classes 11.从…倒数到… count down from… to … 12.聚会 get together 13.许下新年的愿望make New Year’s resolutions 14.遵守诺言 follow the resolutions 15.全世界all over the world
1.If I have a a public holiday ,I will not go out for a holiday.2.If you don't have something special ,please not call me.3.Take a vacation and you will be relaxed.4.the start of doing a new is difficult.5.We are going out for a picnic on the same date.6.We are going out for a picnic on a different date7.we are planning to go camping.8.The class will be over.9.would you like to go to the beach with us tomorrow?10.we will start classes in two weeks.11.My lovely boy ,please count down from 100 to 1.12.how often do you get together .13.You can make New Year’s resolutions at this moment.14.follow the resolutions and never break you world.15.people all over the world will look up to you .有错的地方请谅解.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1.Every person should hawe a public day2.I think we should do something special for lily3.Will you take a vacation this summer vacation?4.This is the start of win5.We borned on the...
1. Most stores are closed on a public holiday.2. You should buy something special for your grandma's birthday.3. The boss really needs to take a vacation and leave work for awhile.4. Th...
扫描下载二维码英语简单句的基本句型造句各位英语好的同学们,请帮我一个忙,用五个英语的基本句型分别造3个英语句子,不要太深,到初三为止的英语水平就可以了,1.主语+系动词+表语.2.主语+不及物动词(主谓).3.主语+及物动词+宾语.4.主语+及物动词+间宾+直宾.5.主语+及物动词+宾语+宾补.Thank
bigbangALt2
1 I am happy.He is a student.She looks tired.2 I work.He is standing.You are sitting.3 I study English.I cook dinner.He is having lunch.4 He teaches us English.We call him Da Mao.He bought me a card.5 We should keep our classroom clean.He asks me to study hard.He helps me carry water.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
1. I am a student2. I ring3. I write a letter 4. I teach you English5. I asks you to study hard.
1.He looks tired2.The door locked.3.He is playing the ball.4.She gives me an apple.5.I find it difficult.
1.Everything looks different.
This is an English-Chinese dictionary. 2.The sun rose.
Who cares?
The pen writes smoothly
3. Who knows the answer?
He enjoys re...
1.A friend to everybody is a friend to nobody.2.your brother has already returned.3. Hand in your books.4.My mother bought me a pen yesterday.5.They appointed him manager.
a boy/gril.I work.He is standing.You are sitting.I study English.I cook dinner.He is having lunch.He teaches us English.We call him Da Mao.He bought me a card.We should keep our classroom clean. He asks me to study hard.He helps me carry water
扫描下载二维码八年级下册英语a little造句_百度知道
八年级下册英语a little造句
八年级下册英语a little造句
但在纽约却跌了一点儿;a&little he got up and left.在伦敦英镑对美元仍坚挺;discipline would doa little&a little&a little&nbsp。We have to modify our plan&nbsp.稍微处分他一下会对他大有好处。We are still&nbsp。A little&nbsp.过了一会儿他站起来走了.椅子的座位略微下陷。The chair seat had a slight sag.我们得对我们的计划稍加修改.他的话中略微道出了一点事实真相;in New York。The pound stayed firm against dollar in London but fell&bitAfter&nbsp。There was a glimpse of truth in what he said.我们离完成定额还差一点点
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
八年级下册英语的相关知识
其他1条回答
the bottle
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语造句大全 的文章