but i love ubutyouroutflt是什么意思

Post the Lyrics
<< previous 1
Post the lyrics of your favorite songs!
"Wake Me Up"Feeling my way through the darknessGuided by a beating heartI can't tell where the journey will endBut I know where to startThey tell me I'm too young to understandThey say I'm caught up in a dreamWell life will pass me by if I don't open up my eyesWell that's fine by me[2x]So wake me up when it's all overWhen I'm wiser and I'm olderAll this time I was finding myselfAnd I didn't know I was lostI tried carrying the weight of the worldBut I only have two handsHope I get the chance to travel the worldBut I don't have any plansWish that I could stay forever this youngNot afraid to close my eyesLife's a game made for everyoneAnd love is the prize[2x]So wake me up when it's all overWhen I'm wiser and I'm olderAll this time I was finding myselfAnd I didn't know I was lostDidn't know I was lostI didn't know I was lostI didn't know I was lostI didn't know (didn't know, didn't know)
I've never seen a diamond in the fleshI cut my teeth on wedding rings in the moviesAnd I'm not proud of my addressIn the torn up town, no post code envyBut every song's like:Gold teethGrey GooseTripping in the bathroomBloodstainsBall gownsTrashing the hotel roomWe don't care, we're driving Cadillacs in our dreamsBut everybody's like:CrystalMaybachDiamonds on your timepieceJet planesIslandsTigers on a gold leashWe don't care, we aren't caught up in your love affairAnd we'll never be royals (royals)It don't run in our bloodThat kind of lux just ain't for us, we crave a different kind of buzzLet me be your ruler (ruler)You can call me queen beeAnd baby I'll rule, I'll rule, I'll rule, I'll ruleLet me live that fantasyMy friends and I we've cracked the codeWe count our dollars on the train to the partyAnd everyone who knows us knowsThat we're fine with this, we didn't come from moneyBut every song's like:Gold teethGrey GooseTripping in the bathroomBloodstainsBall gownsTrashing the hotel roomWe don't care, we're driving Cadillacs in our dreamsBut everybody's like:CrystalMaybachDiamonds on your timepieceJet planesIslandsTigers on a gold leashWe don't care, we aren't caught up in your love affairAnd we'll never be royals (royals)It don't run in our bloodThat kind of lux just ain't for us, we crave a different kind of buzzLet me be your ruler (ruler)You can call me queen beeAnd baby I'll rule, I'll rule, I'll rule, I'll ruleLet me live that fantasyooh ooh oh oohWe're better than we've every dreamedAnd I'm in love with being queenooh ooh oh oohLife is great without a careWe aren't caught up in your love affairAnd we'll never be royals (royals)It don't run in our bloodThat kind of lux just ain't for us, we crave a different kind of buzzLet me be your ruler (ruler)You can call me queen beeAnd baby I'll rule, I'll rule, I'll rule, I'll ruleLet me live that fantasyRoyals by Lorde
also i like counting stars:"Counting Stars"[Chorus]Lately I been, I been losing sleepDreaming about the things that we could beBut baby, I been, I been prayin' hardSaid no more counting dollarsWe'll be counting starsYeah, we'll be counting stars[Verse 1]I see this lifeLike a swinging vineSwing my heart across the lineIn my face is flashing signsSeek it out and ye shall findOld, but I'm not that oldYoung, but I'm not that boldAnd I don't think the world is soldI'm just doing what we're toldI feel something so rightAt doing the wrong thingI feel something so wrongAt doing the right thingI could lie, could lie, could lieEverything that kills me makes me feel alive[Chorus]Lately I been, I been losing sleepDreaming about the things that we could beBut baby, I been, I been prayin' hardSaid no more counting dollarsWe'll be counting starsLately I been, I been losing sleepDreaming about the things that we could beBut baby, I been, I been prayin' hardSaid no more counting dollarsWe'll be, we'll be counting stars[Verse 2]I feel the loveAnd I feel it burnDown this river every turnHope is a four letter wordMake that moneyWatch it burnOld, but I'm not that oldYoung, but I'm not that boldAnd I don't think the world is soldI'm just doing what we're toldAnd I feel something so wrongAt doing the right thingI could lie, could lie, could lieEverything that downs me makes me wanna fly[Chorus]Lately I been, I been losing sleepDreaming about the things that we could beBut baby, I been, I been prayin' hardSaid no more counting dollarsWe'll be counting starsLately I been, I been losing sleepDreaming about the things that we could beBut baby, I been, I been prayin' hardSaid no more counting dollarsWe'll be, we'll be counting stars[Bridge 4x:]Take that moneyWatch it burnSink in the riverThe lessons I learnedEverything that kills me makes me feel alive[Chorus]Lately I been, I been losing sleepDreaming about the things that we could beBut baby, I been, I been prayin' hardSaid no more counting dollarsWe'll be counting starsLately I been, I been losing sleepDreaming about the things that we could beBut baby, I been, I been prayin' hardSaid no more counting dollarsWe'll be, we'll be counting stars[Outro 4x:]Take that moneyWatch it burnSink in the riverThe lessons I learned
When the days are cold And the cards all fold And the saints we see Are all made of gold When your dreams all fail And the ones we hail Are the worst of all And the blood's run stale I wanna hide the truth I wanna to shelter you But with the beast inside There's nowhere we can hide No matter what we breed We still are made of greed This is my kingdom come This is my kingdom come When you feel my heat Look into my eyes It's where my demons hide It's where my demons hideDon't get too close It's dark inside It's where my demons hide It's where my demons hide When the curtain's call Is the last of all When the lights fade out All the sinners crawl So they dug your grave And the masquerade Will come calling outAt the mess you've made Don't wanna let you down But I am hell bound Though this is all for you Don't want to hide the truth No matter what we breed We still are made of greed This is my kingdom come This is my kingdom come When you feel my heat Look into my eyes It's where my demons hide It's where my demons hide Don't get too close It's dark inside It's where my demons hide It's where my demons hide They say it's what you make I say it's up to fate It's woven in my soul I need to let you go Your eyes, they shine so bright I wanna save that light I can't escape this now Unless you show me how When you feel my heat Look into my eyes It's where my demons hide It's where my demons hideDon't get too close It's dark inside It's where my demons hide It's where my demons hide (Hide hide hide)Demons by Imagine Dragons
i luv royals it is verry good also i like "Too Close"-You know I'm not one to break promises,I don't want to hurt you but I need to breathe.At the end of it all, you're still my best friend,But there's something inside that I need to release.Which way is right, which way is wrong,How do I say that I need to move on?You know we're heading separate ways.And it feels like I am just too close to love you,There's nothing I can really say.I can lie no more, I can hide no more,Got to be true to myself.And it feels like I am just too close to love you,So I'll be on my way.You've given me more than I can return,Yet there's also much that you deserve.There's nothing to say, nothing to do.I've nothing to give,I must live without you.You know we're heading separate ways.And it feels like I am just too close to love you,There's nothing I can really say.I can lie no more, I can hide no more,Got to be true to myself.And it feels like I am just too close to love you,So I'll be on my way.So I'll be on my way.And it feels like I am just too close to love you,There's nothing that I can really say.I can lie no more, I can hide no more,Got to be true to myself.And it feels like I am just too close to love you,So I'll be on my way.So I'll be on my way.So I'll be on my way.
Too Close is one of my favorites and I love OneRepublic!!
A little bit of Smile HD (chorus):C'mon everypony, smile, smile,smile!Fill my heart up with sunshine, sunshine!All I really need is a smile, smile, smile, from these happy friends of mine!
lol yes thank you Na-Chan! I love MLP
I have been listening to this song non stop for weeks now."Movie Villain Medley" by Jon Cozart Started as a nobody and grew up as a freak My dad drank booze, my mom smoked pot, I had poor physique But now I'm running Gotham 'cause that Bat's delirious I shoot up all the good guys asking, "Why so serious?"Can't read my, can't read my No they can't read my Joker face 'Cause I'm a psychopathic killer Can't read my, can't read my No they can't read my Joker face I even killed the fat bus driver(Obi-Wan Kenobi and Yoda, I'm wearing black apace pants) I'm wearing space pants!My name is Vader and I'll blow up your world I'm your dad and I wear black space pants I am the Dark Lord and I'll never be loved I'm your dad and I wear black space pantsObi-Wan Kenobi- I'm wearing space pants Yeah!The Jew hunter's here Yeah, I'm smelling the fear Some may call me cruel but I got beat up in high school So I take it out on every single Jew throughout Germany and FranceNow I'm a real bad man Your dead unless you somehow stop me 'Cause I'm a, I'm a Nazi Now I'm a master mind, I won't stop until those Jews are mine I'm Tarantino's man I killed a girl named Anne (Frank) Can't stop me'Cause I'm, I'm a NaziYo, I got a thing for shooting guys They're too distracted by my size I'm curving bullets and I'm sticking it to the man I'm flipping cars and looking hot'Cause I got implants, gonna be okay Big big boob boobs Got implants don't get in my way I got big boobs Got implants I'll blow you away Big big boob boobs Got implants Got-got-got implantsThis is the Movie Villain Medley!
Affirmation by Savage GardenI believe the sun should never set upon an argumentI believe we place our happiness in other people's handsI believe that junk food tastes so good because it's bad for youI believe your parents did the best job they knew how to doI believe that beauty magazines promote low self esteemI believe I'm loved when I'm completely by myself aloneI believe in karma what you give is what you get returnedI believe you can't appreciate real love 'til you've been burnedI believe the grass is no more greener on the other sideI believe you don't know what you've got until you say goodbyeI believe you can't control or choose your sexualityI believe that trust is more important than monogamyI believe your most attractive features are your heart and soulI believe that family is worth more than money or goldI believe the struggle for financial freedom is unfair(Is unfair)I believe the only ones who disagree are millionairesI believe in karma what you give is what you get returnedI believe you can't appreciate real love 'til you've been burnedI believe the grass is no more greener on the other sideI believe you don't know what you've got until you say goodbyeI believe forgiveness is the key to your own happinessI believe that wedded bliss negates the need to be undressedI believe that God does not endorse TV evangelistsI believe in love surviving death into eternityI believe in karma what you give is what you get returnedI believe you can't appreciate real love 'til you've been burnedI believe the grass is no more greener on the other sideI believe you don't know what you've got until you say goodbyeI believe in karma what you give is what you get returnedI believe you can't appreciate real love 'til you've been burnedI believe the grass is no more greener on the other sideI believe you don't know what you've got until you say goodbyeUntil you say goodbyeOhh no no no noNo no no noNo no wo woOhh no no no noOhh no no no noOhh no no no noI love this song and what it says :)
Zoey Redbird {Queen of the Elements} wrote: "what the f*ck is with all the damn 'I believes'???"lol idk? its what they believed? and agreed with?
eyes by the shanklin freak show When I close my eyes Everything dies random pills scream out And Cry Apocalyptic visions fill my mind I'm too scared to see whats inside Look to the future and everything's black I've chosen my part no turning back Pills and razor blades are calling this is the end and I am falling Look into my eyes run from what you see look into my eyes you really don't know me Look into my eyes run from what you see look into my eyes you really don't know me When I close my eyes I think I can feel but i throw it away because i know its not real When I close my eyes I can see light I run away because it's far to bright
I erase my darkest for reasons unknown i am heartless mean and naked and broke lying with my demons
I don't know Why have I lost my mind Am I really that blind How many times will i find myself here does anyone care they are insensere
call me a weirdo call me a freak call me confused I'm still better than you call me a weirdo call me a freak call me confused I'm still better than you don't you ever doubt what I can do I will burn the world if you want me to don't you doubt what i can do I will burn the world do you want me to
How does it feel to be beaten?How does it feel to have your pride eaten?How does it feel? Surreal? Does it feel real?Do you want to fight back? Now you know how we feel.that was a little bit from the song revenge of the freaks
Spaceman by the killers It started with a low lightNext thing I knew they ripped me from my bedAnd then they took my blood typeIt left a strange impression in my headYou know that I was hopingThat I could leave this star-crossed world behindBut when they cut me openI guess that changed my mindAnd you know I mightHave just flown too far from the floor this time'Cause they calling me by my nameAnd they're zipping white light beamsDisregarding bombs and satellitesAnd that was the turning pointThat was one lonely nightThe star maker says, "It ain't so bad"The dream maker's gonna make you madThe spaceman says, "Everybody look down"It's all in your mindWell, now I'm back at home andI'm looking forward to this life I liveYou know it's gonna haunt meSo hesitation to this life I giveYou think you might cross overYou're caught between the devil and the deep blue seaYou better look it overBefore you make that leapAnd you know I'm fineBut I hear those voices at nightSometimes they justify my claimAnd the public don't dwell on my transmission'Cause it wasn't televisedBut it was the turning pointOh what a lonely nightThe star maker says, "It ain't so bad"The dream maker's gonna make you madThe spaceman says, "Everybody look down"It's all in your mindThe star maker says, "It ain't so bad"The dream maker's gonna make you madThe spaceman says, "Everybody look down"It's all in your mindMy global position systems are vocally addressedThey say the Nile used to run from east to westThey say the Nile used to run from east to westI'm fine but I hear those voices at night sometimesThe star maker says, "It ain't so bad"The dream maker's gonna make you madThe spaceman says, "Everybody look down"It's all in your mindThe star maker says, "It ain't so bad"The dream maker's gonna make you madThe spaceman says, "Everybody look down"It's all in your mindIt's all in my mindIt's all in my mind
Maggie Shadowhunter extraordinaire wrote: "lol yes thank you Na-Chan! I love MLP"THX!!! YOU MADE MY DAY!! (WELL, THE REST OF IT...)
I love the way you make me feelI love it, I love itTú eres todo para míTe amo, I love itSay, I'm thinking 'bout her every second, every hourDo my singing in the showerPicking petals off the flowers likeDo she love me, do she love me not?I ain't a player, I just crush a lotYou give me that kinda somethingWant it all the time, need it everydayOn a scale of one to ten I'm at 100Never get enough, I can't stay awayIf you want it, I got it, I got it everydayLlévame al cielo, enamórameBaby, yo quiero estar contigoNo te vayas, escucha lo que digo[Chorus]So don't you worry, te necesitoI got a bad boy, must admit itYou got my heart, don't know how you did itAnd I don't care who sees it, babeI don't want to hide the way I feel when you're next to meI love the way you make me feelI love the way (I love the way)Baby, no sé vivir, oh no sé vivirThe way you loveOh, it's so crazy you get my heart jumpingwhen you put your lips on mineAnd honey it ain't a question, (question)Boy, I know just what you likeSo If you need it, I got it, I got it everydayLlévame al cielo, enamórameBaby, yo quiero estar contigoNo te vayas, escucha lo que digo[Chorus]Uh, I make it feel so fine, I make it feel so fineI hope you hit me on my celly when I sneak in your mindYou're a princess to the public, but a freak when it's timeSaid your bed be feeling lonely,so you're sleeping in mineYou come and watch a movie with me,"American Beauty" or "Bruce Almighty" that's groovyJust come and move closer to meI got some feelings for youI'm not gonna get bored ofBut baby you're an adventurousso let me come and explore you[Chorus]I love the way you make me feelI love it, I love itTú eres todo para míTe amo, I love itYou give me that kinda somethingWant it all the time, need it everydayOn a scale of one to ten I'm at 100Never get enough, I can't stay awayIf you want it, I got it, I got it everydayLlévame al cielo, enamórameBaby, yo quiero estar contigoNo te vayas, escucha lo que digo[Chorus]So don't you worry, te necesitoI got a bad boy, must admit itYou got my heart, don't know how you did itAnd I don't care who sees it, babeI don't want to hide the way I feel when you're next to meI love the way you make me feelI love the way (I love the way)Baby, no sé vivir, oh no sé vivirThe way you loveOh, it's so crazy you get my heart jumpingwhen you put your lips on mineAnd honey it ain't a question, (question)Boy, I know just what you likeSo If you need it, I got it, I got it everydayLlévame al cielo, enamórameBaby, yo quiero estar contigoNo te vayas, escucha lo que digo[Chorus]Uh, I make it feel so fine, I make it feel so fineI hope you hit me on my celly when I sneak in your mindYou're a princess to the public, but a freak when it's timeSaid your bed be feeling lonely,so you're sleeping in mineYou come and watch a movie with me,"American Beauty" or "Bruce Almighty" that's groovyJust come and move closer to meI got some feelings for youI'm not gonna get bored ofBut baby you're an adventurousso let me come and explore you[Chorus]Ariana Grande-The Way(Spanglish version)
Na-Chan wrote: "THX!!! YOU MADE MY DAY!! (WELL, THE REST OF IT...)"not a prob my friend got to go to Brony-con this year.
Crazy Little Thing Called Love by Maroon 5This thing called love I just can't handle itThis thing called love I must get round to itI aint readyCrazy little thing called loveThis (this thing) called love(called love)It cries (like a baby)In a cradle all nightIt swings (woo woo)It jives (woo woo)It shakes all over like a jelly fish,I kinda like itCrazy little thing called loveThere goes my babyShe knows how to rock n rollShe drives me crazyShe gives me hot and cold feverThen she leaves me in a cool cool sweatI gotta be cool relax, get hipGet on my tracksTake a back seat, hitch-hikeAnd take a long ride on my motor bikeUntil Im readyCrazy little thing called loveI gotta be cool relax, get hipGet on my tracksTake a back seat, hitch-hikeAnd take a long ride on my motor bikeUntil Im ready (ready freddie)Crazy little thing called loveThis thing called love I just can't handle itThis thing called love I must get round to itI aint readyCrazy little thing called love
@carinaI think Elvis Presley was the original writer of that song? I think I'm not sure.... But that's cool that maroon 5 covered it.
@Chantae, I thought it was originally by queen.
It was originally by Queen
Fall For You - Secondhand SerenadeThe best thing 'bout tonight's that we're not fightingCould it be that we have been this way before?I know you don't think that I am tryingI know you're wearing thin down to the coreBut hold your breathBecause tonight will be the nightThat I will fall for you over againDon't make me change my mindOr I won't live to see another dayI swear it's trueBecause a girl like you is impossible to findYou're impossible to findThis is not what I intendedI always swore to you I'd never fall apartYou always thought that I was strongerI may have failed, but I have loved you from the startOh, but hold your breathBecause tonight will be the nightThat I will fall for you over againDon't make me change my mindOr I won't live to see another dayI swear it's trueBecause a girl like you is impossible to findIt's impossibleSo breathe in so deepBreathe me in, I'm yours to keepAnd hold on to your words 'cause talk is cheapAnd remember me tonight when you're asleepBecause tonight will be the nightThat I will fall for you over againDon't make me change my mind! Or I won't live to see another dayI swear it's trueBecause a girl like you is impossible to findTonight will be the nightThat I will fall for you over againDon't make me change my mindOr I won't live to see another dayI swear it's trueBecause a girl like you is impossible to findYou're impossible to find
Put your hands in the airTriggaPut your, put your hands in the airOoh nanaLook what you did start itOoh nanaWhy you gotta act so naughtyOoh nanaI'm ''bout to spend all this cashOoh nanaIf you keep shaking that oh oh!Ooh nanaPut your hands in the air if you're loving tonightOoh nanaKeep your hands in the air if you're spending the nightOoh nana now na na naEverybody say it likeOoh nana now na na naEverybody sayBaby I'm the one you lyingI'mma get you as a liarOh yeahI'mma give it to you right nowBest time oh your life, yeah, oh yeahBaby when you ready tell the waitress get the checkGirl I know you ready I don't even gotta checkYou been through the worst let me show you who the bestYou know I'mma get you right, get them boys to the left, likeOoh nanaLook what you did start itOoh nanaWhy you gotta act so naughtyOoh nanaI'm ''bout to spend all this cashOoh nanaIf you keep shaking that oh oh!Ooh nanaPut your hands in the air if you're loving tonightOoh nanaKeep your hands in the air if you're spending the nightOoh nana now na na naEverybody say it likeOoh nana now na na naEverybody sayYou the one who's got a bed, yeahYou the one I've never had, yeah, oh yeahAll the problems you did haveLeave them broke fellas in the past, yeah, oh yeahGirl you have good, but I could give you betterI'll have you take it bout foreverI'mma make you sayOoh nanaLook what you did start itOoh nanaWhy you gotta act so naughtyOoh nanaI'm ''bout to spend all this cashOoh nanaIf you keep shaking that oh oh!Ooh nanaPut your hands in the air if you're loving tonightOoh nanaKeep your hands in the air if you're spending the nightOoh nana now na na naEverybody say it likeOoh nana now na na naEverybody sayI'm feeling lucky tonightEverybody sayWhen we leave this party, you gon' love me tonightEverybody sayYou feeling lucky tonightWhen we leave this party, you gon' love me tonightOoh nanaPut your hands in the air if you're loving tonightOoh nanaKeep your hands in the air if you're spending the nightOoh nana now na na naEverybody say it likeOoh nana now na na naEverybody sayHands in the airNa na naHands in the airNa na naHands in the airNa na na
Is it sad I can sing 95% of there songs without the lyrics?!?!
Nope because same here with rap n r&b!
Lookin Ass Nigga-Nicki Minaj
Look at y'all niggas... NiggasLook at y'all niggas... NiggasLook at y'all smokin' ass niggasAfter every pull, niggas start chokin' ass niggasNigga-niggaLook at y'all bitch ass niggasStop lyin' on your dick ass niggasNigga-niggaLook at y'all lookin' ass niggasStop lookin' at my ass ass niggasLook at y'all lyin' ass niggasTalkin' 'bout "It's paid off" but it's financed, lyin' ass niggaBunch of non-mogul ass niggasFrontin' like they got a plan, Boost Mobile ass niggaNigga, nigga, look at y'allCan't get a job so you plottin' how to rob ass niggasI ain't gotta check for y'allBut if I'ma check for y'all, I'ma need a check from y'all niggasI 'on't want sex, give a fuck about your exI 'on't even want a text from y'all niggasI'm rapin' you niggasLook at this pic, look what the fuck I gave to you niggasAin't feelin' these niggasNiggas want my time, call me Clinton, I'm billin' these niggasAll I know is there should be no reasonAll I know is there should be no reasonAll I, all I know is there should beAll I knowAll I, all I know is there should be no reasonAll I know, you know it, and you know itLook at what, reasonLook at y'all sharin' one bottle in the clubOne bottle full of bub' ass niggasLook at y'all not havin' game ass niggasY'all niggas share a chain ass niggasSame cup in the hand ass niggaIn the club with a credit card scam ass niggaNo dick in the pants ass niggaI be damned if I fuck a non-man ass niggaI will, I will, I will never fuck a non-man ass niggaI would never lieEven if that nigga flew me and my bitches all the way out to DubaiPussy, you tried, pussy ass nigga you liePussy ass nigga, you highBitch I'm me, hundred on the wrist, I skiArt on the wall, Basqui, fuck who seeLook at you fake dope dealersKnow real niggas that be movin' weight in them villasTalkin' 'bout ki's, say it's ki's in the vanBut he really move grams and he split it with his mansAll I know is there should be no reasonAll I know is there should be no reasonAll I, all I know is there should beAll I knowAll I, all I know is there should be no reasonAll I know, you know it, and you know itLook at what, reason
Nia wrote: "Nope because same here with rap n r&b! Lookin Ass Nigga-Nicki MinajLook at y'all niggas... NiggasLook at y'all niggas... NiggasLook at y'all smokin' ass niggasAfter every pull, niggas s..."I'm in love with all of Nikki Minaj songs!!!!
YOU. ARE. THEE. FIRST. PERSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm loooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeee Nicki Minaj! I love a lot of her old songs (Playtime is Over(?), Keys Under Palm Trees(?)) But I love her "new" songs more like Beez in the trap and Stupid Stupid.
You're supposed to post the whole lyrics
N.I.G.G.A.S- NICKI MINAJ!!!
This is for my niggas that did bidsAll uh my niggas thats doin timeFor some shit that they ain't didThis is for my niggas that wild outAll uh my niggas that ride outAll my niggas that hide outThis is for my niggas that buy weightNiggas that leave on Monday, come back on a FridayThis is for my niggas that get highAll uh my niggas that get byAll my niggas that get flyThis is for my niggas that cop dutchesAll uh my niggas throwin it up on them bikes n pop clutchesThis is for my niggas that dont snitchAll uh my niggas that dont bitchAll my niggas that tore fifthsThis is for my niggas that dont cryAll uh my niggas that dont smileAll my niggas that dont lieThis is for my niggas that take careAll uh dey kids order some bidsAnd take em to daycareThis is for my niggas that dont settleAll uh my niggas that push pedalsAll my niggas with gold medalsThis is for my niggas that play ballNiggas that wanna get in the game so they niggas can cake offThis is for my niggas that gave upAll uh my niggas thats laid upAnd ya mind is made upThis is for the borough of Sean Bell (Rest In Peace)All uh my niggas with strong willAll my niggas that gone killThis is for my niggas than stand upAll uh my niggas thats gon fightAll my niggas that man up (C'mon)This is for my niggas with big dreamsAll uh my niggas in sick jeansThat be spittin they sixteensThis is for the Tims andThis is for the Brims andThis is for the Trims andThis is for the rims andThis is for the kings andThis is for the bossesThis is for the blings andNiggas in the porchesThis one's for MalcolmThis one's for MartinWish I coulda thanks themLook what they startedThis is cuz I'm tired uh losin (Tired of losing)Even though my music is crackGuess I'm tired uh usinIt's like I'm tired of rappin itI ain't even ratchet I'mTired n I'm askin am IReady for the rapture seeI'm just a little girlCaught in a mixed up worldShoutout my girls that be callin me sista girlA moment of silenceFor all of this violenceFor all of my mens thats locked in the pensAnd trapped in the silence[Angel De Mar]I aee you, I see you, I see you, I see you, I seee youuI see you, I see you, I see you, I see you, I seeee youuuKeep tryingKee-eep tryy-yinnn'
Green day-Boulevard of Broken dreamsI walk a lonely roadThe only one that I have ever knownDon't know where it goesBut it's only me to me and I walk aloneI walk this empty streetOn the Boulevard of broken dreamsWhen the city sleepsAnd I'm the only one and I walk aloneI walk aloneI walk aloneI walk aloneI walk a-My shadow's the only one that walks beside meMy shallow hearts the only thing that's beatingSometimes I wish someone out there will find me'Til then I walk aloneAh-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh-AhAh-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-AhI'm walking down the lineThat divides me somewhere in my mindOn the border line of the edgeAnd where I walk aloneRead between the lines of what's****ed up and everything's all rightCheck my vital signs to know I'm still aliveAnd I walk aloneI walk aloneI walk aloneI walk aloneI walk a-My shadow's the only one that walks beside meMy shallow hearts the only thing that's beatingSometimes I wish someone out there will find me'Til then I'll walk alone... Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-Ah Ahhh-Ah Ah-Ah Ah-AhI walk aloneI walk a-I walk this empty streetOn the Boulevard of broken dreamsWhen the city sleepsAnd I'm the only one and I walk a-My shadows the only one that walks beside meMy shallow hearts the only thing that's beatingSometimes I wish someone out there will find me'Til then I'll walk alone
Skillet-Falling inside the BlackTonight I'm so alone This sorrow takes ahold Don't leave me here so cold (Never want to be so cold) Your touch used to be so kind Your touch used to give me life I've waited all this time, I've wasted so much time Don't leave me alone Cause I barely see at all Don't leave me alone, I'm... [Chorus:]Falling in the black Slipping through the cracks Falling to the depths can I ever go back Dreaming of the way it used to be Can you hear me? Falling in the black Slipping through the cracks, Falling to the depths can I ever go back Falling inside the black Falling inside, Falling inside... The black You were my source of strength I've traded everything That I love for this one thing (Stranded in the offering)Don't leave me here like this Can't hear me scream from the abyss And now I wish for you my desire Don't leave me alone cause I barely see at allDon't leave me alone, Im...Falling in the black Slipping through the cracks Falling to the depths can I ever go back Dreaming of the way it used to be Can you hear me? Falling in the black Slipping through the cracks, Falling to the depths can I ever go back Falling inside the black Falling inside, Falling inside The black... Black...Black... Black(Guitar Solo)Falling in the black....Slipping through the cracks...Falling in the black Slipping through the cracks Falling to the depths can I ever go back Dreaming of the way it used to be Can you hear me?Falling in the black Slipping through the cracks, Falling to the depths can I ever go back Falling inside the Black...Can you hear me?Falling inside the BlackCan you hear me?Falling inside the BlackCan you hear me?Falling inside.... Falling inside, Falling inside... The Black
Skillet-The last nightYou come to me with Scars on your wrist.You tell me this will be the last nightFeeling like this.I just came to say good byeDidn't want you to see me cryI'm fineBut I know it's a lie[Chorus]This is the last nightYou'll spend aloneLook me in the eyes So I know you knowI'm everywhere You want me to beThe last night You'll spend aloneI'll wrap you in my arms And I won't let goI'm everything You need me to beYour parents say Everything is your faultBut they don't know you like I know you They don't know you at allI'm so sick of when they say"Its just a phase you'll be okYou're fine"But I know it's a lie[Chorus](The last night Away from me)The night is so long when Everything's wrongIf you give me your handI will help you hold on Tonight Tonight[Chorus]I won't let you say goodbyeAnd I'll be your reason whyThe last nightAway from meAway from me
Explosions-Ellie Goulding You trembled like you'd seen a ghostAnd I gave inI lack the things you need the most, you said where have you beenYou wasted all that sweetness to run and hideI wonder whyI remind you of the days you poured your heart intoBut you never triedI've fallen from graceTook a blow to my faceI've loved and I've lostI've loved and I've lostExplosions...on the day you wake upNeeding somebody and you've learnedIt's okay to be afraidBut it will never be the sameIt will never be the sameYou left my soul bleeding in the darkSo you could be kingThe rules you set are still untold to me and I lost my faith in everythingThe nights you could cope, your intentions were goldBut the mountains will shakeI need to know I can still makeExplosions...on the day you wake upNeeding somebody and you've learnedIt's okay to be afraidBut it will never be the sameAnd as the floods move inAnd your body starts to sinkI was the last thing on your mindI know you better than you think'Cause it's simple darling, I gave you a warningNow everything you own is falling from the sky in piecesSo watch them fall with you, in slow motionI pray that you will find peace of mindAnd I'll find you another timeI'll love you, another timeExplosions...on the day you wake upNeeding somebody and you've learnedIt's okay to be afraidBut it will never be the same
One of my favorites....And the Band Played Waltzing MatildaNow when I was a young man, I carried me pack, and I lived the free life of a roverFrom the Murray's green basin to the dusty outback, well, I waltzed my Matilda all over.Then in 1915, my country said son, It's time you stopped rambling, there's work to be done.So they gave me a tin hat, and they gave me a gun, and they marched me away to the war.And the band played Waltzing Matilda, as the ship pulled away from the quayAnd amidst all the cheers, the flag-waving and tears, we sailed off for GallipoliAnd how well I remember that terrible day, how our blood stained the sand and the waterAnd of how in that hell that they called Suvla Bay, we were butchered like lambs at the slaughter.Johnny Turk he was waiting, he'd primed himself well. He shower'd us with bullets,And he rained us with shell. And in five minutes flat, he'd blown us all to hellNearly blew us right back to Australia.But the band played Waltzing Matilda, when we stopped to bury our slain.We buried ours, and the Turks buried theirs, then we started all over again.And those that were left, well we tried to survive, in that mad world of blood, death and fireAnd for ten weary weeks, I kept myself alive, though around me the corpses piled higherThen a big Turkish shell knocked me arse over head, and when I woke up in my hospital bed,And saw what it had done, well I wished I was dead. Never knew there was worse things than dyin'.For I'll go no more waltzing Matilda, all around the green bush far and freeTo hump tent and pegs, a man needs both legs-no more waltzing Matilda for me.So they gathered the crippled, the wounded, the maimed, and they shipped us back home to Australia.The legless, the armless, the blind, the insane, those proud wounded heroes of SuvlaAnd as our ship pulled into Circular Quay, I looked at the place where me legs used to be.And thanked Christ there was nobody waiting for me, to grieve, to mourn, and to pity.But the band played Waltzing Matilda, as they carried us down the gangway.But nobody cheered, they just stood and stared, then they turned all their faces awayAnd so now every April, I sit on me porch, and I watch the parades pass before me.And I see my old comrades, how proudly they march, reviving old dreams of past gloriesAnd the old men march slowly, old bones stiff and sore. They're tired old heroes from a forgotten warAnd the young people ask, what are they marching for? And I ask myself the same question.But the band plays Waltzing Matilda, and the old men still answer the call,But as year follows year, more old men disappear. Someday no one will march there at all.Waltzing Matilda, Waltzing Matilda, who'll come a-waltzing Matilda with me?And their ghosts may be heard as they march by that billabong, who'll come a-waltzing Matilda with me?
"Naturally by Selena Gomez How you choose to express yourselfIt's all your own and I can tellIt comes naturally, it comes naturallyYou follow what you feel insideIt's intuitive, you don't have to tryIt comes naturally, mmmm, it comes naturallyAnd it takes my breath away (away, away, away)What you do so naturally (naturally, naturally, turally)[Chorus:]You are the thunder and I am the lighteningAnd I love the way you know who you are and to me it's excitingWhen you know it's meant to beEverything comes naturally, it comes naturallyWhen you're with me, babyEverything comes naturally, it comes naturallyBa-ba-babyYou have a way of moving meA force of nature, your energyIt comes naturally (you know it does), it comes naturallyMmmm, yeahAnd it takes my breath away (away, away) every timeWhat you do so naturally[Chorus]When we collide sparks flyWhen you look in my eyesIt takes my breath away[Chorus]Everything, baby, comes naturally
Nicki Minaj-Moment For LifeI fly with the stars in the skies,I am no longer trying to survive,I believe that life is a prize,But to live doesn't mean you're alive.Don't worry about me, and who I fireI get what I desire, it's my empireAnd yes I call the shots, I am the umpireI sprinkle holy water, upon the vampire (vampire)In this very moment I'm king,In this very moment I slay Goliath with a sling,This very moment I bringPut it on everything, that I will retire with the ringAnd I will retire with the crown, Yes!No I'm not lucky I'm blessed, Yes!Clap for the heavyweight champ, Me!But I couldn't do it all alone, We!Young Money raised me, grew up out in BaisleySouthside Jamaica, Queens and it's crazycause I'm still hood, Hollywood couldn't change meshout out to my haters, sorry that you couldn't phase meain't being cocky we just vindicated, best believe that when we doneThis moment will be syndicated, I don't know, this night just remind me ofeverything that they deprived me of,pppp-put ya drinks up, it's a celebration every time we link upWe done did everything they can think ofGreatness is what we on the brink of.[Chorus]I wish that I could have this moment for life, for life, for lifeCuz in this moment I just feel so alive, alive, aliveI wish that I could have this moment for life, for life, for lifeThis is my moment I just feel so alive, alive, alive[Drake]YeahYeahYeah, ugh!What I tell 'em hoes, "Bow bow bow to me, drop down to ya knees,"Young Money the Mafia that's where the love ceaseI'm in The Dominican, Big Papi Ortizdoin' target practice all these bitches just aiming to pleaseshout out to the CEO 500 degreesshout out to the OVO red wings and Fatiques, awwwN*ggas wanna be friends how coincidentalThis supposed to be ya'll year we ain't get the memoA Young King, pay me in gold40 got a bunch of weed he ain't even rollThese n*ggas be droppin' songs they ain't even coldWeezy on top and that n*gga ain't even home, yet!yeah, be very afraid these other rappers getting bodied and carried awayf-ck it me and Nicki Nick gettin' married todayAnd all you bitches that be hatin can catch a bouquet, Ooh,yeah, you a star in my eyes, you and all them white girls party of fiveare we drinking a lil more I can hardly decideI can't believe we really made it I'm partly surprised, I sweardamn, this one for the books, man!I swear this shit is as fun as it looks, man!I'm really tryna make it more than what it is, cuz everybody dies but not everybody lives![Chorus]I wish that I could have this moment for life, for life, for lifeCuz in this moment I just feel so alive, alive, aliveI wish that I could have this moment for life, for life, for lifeThis is my moment I just feel so alive, alive, alive[Nick Minaj]This is my moment, I waited all my life I can tell its timedrifting away I'm one with the sunsets, I have become alive.[Chorus]I wish that I could have this moment for life, for life, for lifeCuz in this moment I just feel so alive, alive, aliveI wish that I could have this moment for life, for life, for lifeThis is my moment I just feel so alive, alive, alive
Tennis Court by Lorde Don't you think that it's boring how people talkMaking smart with their words again, well I'm boredBecause I'm doing this for the thrill of it, killin' itNever not chasing a million things I wantAnd I am only as young as the minute is full of itGetting pumped up on the little bright things I boughtBut I know they'll never own me(Yeah)Baby be the class clownI'll be the beauty queen in tearsIt's a new art form showing people how little we care (yeah)We're so happy, even when we're smilin' out of fearLet's go down to the tennis court, and talk it up like yeah (yeah)Pretty soon I'll be getting on my first planeI'll see the veins of my city like they do in spaceBut my head's filling up fast with the wicked games, up in flamesHow can I fuck with the fun again, when I'm knownAnd my boys trip me up with their heads again, loving themEverything's cool when we're all in line for the throneBut I know it's not forever(Yeah)Baby be the class clownI'll be the beauty queen in tearsIt's a new art form showing people how little we care (yeah)We're so happy, even when we're smilin' out of fearLet's go down to the tennis court, and talk it up like yeah (yeah)It looked alright in the pictures (yeah)Getting caught's half of the trip though, isn't it? (yeah)I fall apart with all my heart (yeah)And you could watch from your window (yeah)[laughs]And you can watch from your windowBaby be the class clownI'll be the beauty queen in tearsIt's a new art form showing people how little we care (yeah)We're so happy, even when we're smilin' out of fearLet's go down to the tennis court, and talk it up like yeah (yeah)And talk it up like yeah (yeah)And talk it up like yeah (yeah)Let's go down to the tennis court, and talk it up like yeah (yeah)And talk it up like yeah (yeah)And talk it up like yeah (yeah)Let's go down to the tennis court, and talk it up like yeah(Yeah)
Find You- ZeddSilent love is calling faith To shatter me through your hallways Into echoes you can feel And rehearse the way you heal Make them dance Just like you Cause you make me move Yeah you always make me go I'll run away with your foot steps I'll build a city that dreams for two And if you lose yourself I will find you High on words We almost used We're fireworks with a wet fuse Flying planes with paper wheels To the same Achilles heels Make them dance Just like you Cause you make me move Yeah you always make me go I'll run away with your foot steps I'll build a city that dreams for two And if you lose yourself I will find you (yeah you always make me go) Open up your skies Turn up your night To the speed of life Turn up your night Put your love in lights Turn up your night I will find you Make them dance Just like you Cause you make me move Yeah you always make me go (yeah you always make me go) I'll run away with your foot steps I'll build a city that dreams for two And if you lose yourself I will find you (yeah you always make me go go go go go) Turn up your night (go go go go) Turn up your night (go go go go turn it up turn it up) Turn up your night I will find you Make them dance Just like you Cause you make me move Yeah you always make me go
Beautiful Times- Owl City feat. Lindsay SterlingA spark soaring down through the pouring rain And restoring life to the lighthouse A slow motion wave on the ocean
Stirs my emotion up like like a rain cloud When did the sky turn black? And when will the light come back? A cab driver turned to skydiver
Then to survivor,
Dying to breakdown
A blood brother, surrogate mother,
Hugging each other, crying their eyes out When did the sky turn black? And when will the light come back? I'm ecstatic like a drug addict Locked in the attic Strung out and spellbound I fought all through the night Oh, oh, but I made it alive The sun's starting to rise Oh, oh, these are beautiful times This fight of my life is so hard, so hard, so hard But I'm gonna survive Oh, oh, these are beautiful times A bad feeling burned through the ceiling Leaving my healing heart with a new scar A dead fire rose and rose higher Like a vampire, up from the graveyard When did the sky turn black? And when will the light come back? We all suffer but we recover Just to discover life where we all are I fought all through the night Oh, oh, but I made it alive The sun's starting to rise Oh, oh, these are beautiful times This fight of my life is so hard, so hard, so hard But I'm gonna survive Oh, oh, these are beautiful times This fight of my life is so hard, so hard, so hard But I'm gonna survive Oh, oh, these are beautiful times My heart's burning bad And it's turning black But I'm learning how to be stronger And sincerely, I love you dearly Oh, but I'm clearly destined to wonder
Daniel in the Den- BastilleMoving along at a pace unknown to man Go go go go go go Go go go go go And you thought the lions were bad Well they tried to kill my brothers And for every king that died Oh they would crown another And it's harder than you think Telling dreams from one another And you thought the lions were bad Well they tried to kill my brothers And felled in the night By the ones you think you love They will come for you And felled in the night By the ones you think you love They will come for you Dreaming along at a pace you'll understand Go go go go go go No no no no no And you thought the lions were bad Well they tried to kill my brothers And for every king that died Oh they would crown another And it's harder than you think Telling dreams from one another And you thought the lions were bad Well they tried to kill my brothers And felled in the night By the ones you think you love They will come for you And felled in the night By the ones you think you love They will come for you Oh, to see what it means to be free Of the shackles and the dreams That you claim to see And felled in the night By the ones you think you love They will come for you And felled in the night By the ones you think you love They will come for you Oh And felled in the night By the ones you think you love They will come for you And felled in the night By the ones you think you love They will come for you And felled in the night By the ones you think you love. Felled in the night By the ones you think you love. Felled in the night By the ones you think you love, love.
The Humbling River-PusciferNature, nurture heaven and homeSum of all, and by them, drivenTo conquer every mountain shownBut I've never crossed the riverBraved the forests, braved the stoneBraved the icy winds and fireBraved and beat them on my ownYet I'm helpless by the riverAngel, angel, what have I done?I've faced the quakes, the wind, the fireI've conquered country, crown, and throneWhy can't I cross this river?Angel, angel, what have I done?I've faced the quakes, the wind, the fireI've conquered country, crown, and throneWhy can't I cross this river?Pay no mind to the battles you've wonIt'll take a lot more than rage and muscleOpen your heart and hands, my sonOr you'll never make it over the riverIt'll take a lot more than words and gunsA whole lot more than riches and muscleThe hands of the many must join as oneAnd together we'll cross the riverIt'll take a lot more than words and gunsA whole lot more than riches and muscleThe hands of the many must join as oneAnd together we'll cross the river(Nature, nurture heaven and home)It'll take a lot more than words and guns(Sum of all, and by them, driven)A whole lot more than riches and muscle(To conquer every mountain shown)The hands of the many must join as oneAnd together we'll cross the river(Braved the forests, braved the stone)It'll take a lot more than words and guns(Braved the icy winds and fire)A whole lot more than riches and muscle(Braved and beat them on my own)The hands of the many must join as oneAnd together we'll cross the riverAnd together we'll cross the riverAnd together we'll cross the riverNature, nurture heaven and homeAnd together we'll cross the riverAnd together we'll cross the riverNature, nurture heaven and homeAnd together we'll cross the riverAnd together we'll cross the river
You can be amazingYou can turn a phrase into a weapon or a drugYou can be the outcastOr be the backlash of somebody’s lack of loveOr you can start speaking upNothing’s gonna hurt you the way that words doWhen they settle ‘neath your skinKept on the inside and no sunlightSometimes a shadow winsBut I wonder what would happen if youSay what you wanna sayAnd let the words fall outHonestly I wanna see you be braveWith what you want to sayAnd let the words fall outHonestly I wanna see you be braveI just wanna see youI just wanna see youI just wanna see youI wanna see you be braveI just wanna see youI just wanna see youI just wanna see youI wanna see you be braveEverybody’s been there,Everybody’s been stared down by the enemyFallen for the fearAnd done some disappearing,Bow down to the mightyDon’t run, just stop holding your tongueMaybe there’s a way out of the cage where you liveMaybe one of these days you can let the light inShow me how big your brave isSay what you wanna sayAnd let the words fall outHonestly I wanna see you be braveWith what you want to sayAnd let the words fall outHonestly I wanna see you be braveAnd since your history of silenceWon’t do you any good,Did you think it would?Let your words be anything but emptyWhy don’t you tell them the truth?Say what you wanna sayAnd let the words fall outHonestly I wanna see you be braveWith what you want to sayAnd let the words fall outHonestly I wanna see you be braveI just wanna see youI just wanna see youI just wanna see youI wanna see you be braveI just wanna see youI just wanna see youI just wanna see youSee you be braveI just wanna see youI just wanna see youI just wanna see youI just wanna see youI just wanna see youI just wanna see you
Numb by Linkin ParkI'm tired of being what you want me to beFeeling so faithless, lost under the surfaceDon't know what you're expecting of mePut under the pressure of walking in your shoes(Caught in the undertow, just caught in the undertow)Every step that I take is another mistake to you(Caught in the undertow, just caught in the undertow)I've become so numb, I can't feel you thereBecome so tired, so much more awareI'm becoming this, all I want to doIs be more like me and be less like youCan't you see that you're smothering me,Holding too tightly, afraid to lose control?'Cause everything that you thought I would beHas fallen apart right in front of you.(Caught in the undertow, just caught in the undertow)Every step that I take is another mistake to you.(Caught in the undertow, just caught in the undertow)And every second I waste is more than I can take.I've become so numb, I can't feel you there,Become so tired, so much more awareI'm becoming this, all I want to doIs be more like me and be less like you.And I knowI may end up failing too.But I knowYou were just like me with someone disappointed in you.I've become so numb, I can't feel you there,Become so tired, so much more aware.I'm becoming this, all I want to doIs be more like me and be less like you.I've become so numb, I can't feel you there.(I'm tired of being what you want me to be)I've become so numb, I can't feel you there.(I'm tired of being what you want me to be)
Don't Grow Up So Fast-Train You want it all right now, let's hurry up and waitGirl, you're right on time, trust me, you're not too lateI hate to see you rain, those mascara tearsBut you can drown in the water beyond your yearsJust don't grow up so fastYou don't want to know what I know yetMaybe on paper it looks better way up hereDon't you hurry, try to take it slowYou will get there before you know itAin't just the bad times, the good times too shall passSo don't grow up so fastThe world will turn, shadows fallThere's your pencil marks in the corner on the kitchen wallYeah, to remind us allJust don't grow up so fastYou don't want to know what I know yetMaybe on paper it looks better way up hereDon't you hurry, try to take it slowYou will get there before you know itAin't just the bad times, the good times too shall passSo don't grow up so fast, oohJust don't grow up so fastYou don't want to know what I know yetMaybe on paper it looks better way up hereDon't you hurry, try to take it slowWe all get there before you know itAin't just the bad times, the good times too shall passThere's only so much sand in the hour glassSo don't grow up so fast ooh
Spectrum by Zedd------------------------------------------------------------Breathing you in when I want you outFinding our truth in a hope of doubtLying inside our quiet dramaWearing your heart like a stolen dreamOpening skies with your broken keysNo one can blind us any longerWe'll run where lights won't chase usHide where love can save usI will never let you goWe'll run where lights won't chase usHide where love can save usI will never let you go[Bass drop]Breathing you in when I want you outFinding our truth in a hope of doubtLying inside our quiet drama[Bass drop]Breathing you in when I want you outFinding our truth in a hope of doubtLying inside our quiet dramaWearing your heart like a stolen dreamOpening skies with your broken keysNo one can blind us any longerWe'll run where lights won't chase usHide where love can save usI will never let you goWe'll run where lights won't chase usHide where love can save usI will never let you go[Bass drop]We'll run where lights won't chase usHide where love can save usI will never let you goBreathing you in when I want you outFinding our truth in a hope of doubtLying inside our quiet dramaBreathing you in when I want you outFinding our truth in a hope of doubtLying inside our quiet drama
Strangers by Tove Lo----------------------------------------------------------Nothing more than strangers Passing by out on the streetMemories are fading though It's only been a weekAll the little things are gone The things we used to beNobody could take us down There was only you and meAnd without you I can't beYou're the universe to meYou're the air in my lungsYou're the fields where I runYou're the sky where I'm floatingIt's you, you, youIt's you, woahAnd without you I can't beYou're the universe to meYou're the air in my lungsYou're the fields where I runYou're the sky where I'm floating[Bass drop]It's you, you, youIt's you, woah[Bass drop]Don't want to be a strangerWant to be the one you needI can be your world, your lifeYour lover, all for freeAll the little things come backThe things we used to beNobody can take us down thereIt's only you and meAnd without you I can't beYou're the universe to meYou're the air in my lungsYou're the fields where I runYou're the sky where I'm floating
Who the hell are you to tell me what I amAnd what's my master plan.What makes you think that it includes you?Self-righteous wealthStop flattering yourself, so when the smoke clears here I am.Your reject all-American.Sucking up you social sect, making you a nervous wreck.To hell and back and hell again I've gone.You're not my type.Not my type.What's the difference between you and me?I do what I want, and you do what you're told.So listen up and shut the hell up.It's no big deal.And I'll see you in hell, so when the smoke clears here I am,your reject all-American.Falling from grace, right on my face.To hell and back and hell again I've gone.
OrI fucked up again it's all my fault. So turn me around and face the wall. Read me my rights and tell me I'm wrong. Until it gets into my thick skull. A slap on the wrist. A stab in the back. Torture me, I've been a bad boy. Nail me to the cross until you have won. I lost before I did any wrong. I'm hexed with regrets and bad luck. Keep you distance 'cause it's rubbing off. Or you will be damned to spend your life in hell. Or earth with me tangled at your feet. You finally met you nemesis disguised as your fatal long lost love. So kiss it good bye Until death do we part. You fell for a jinx for crying out loud.
<< previous 1
Search for a book to add a reference
switch to:}

我要回帖

更多关于 all out of love 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信