我觉得是《白娘子》
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
等待您来回答开头啊哈啊哈是什么歌
啊哈先生详细介绍啊哈,原来学生证长这样啊哈~贝拉截图四级467,哈啊哈啊哈,张铠麟哇,进来进来
上一篇:  下一篇:一首很出名的英文说唱歌曲,开头是啊哈啊哈的那个,现在特别火的一首歌,苦求歌名!!!_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
一首很出名的英文说唱歌曲,开头是啊哈啊哈的那个,现在特别火的一首歌,苦求歌名!!!
我有更好的答案
black and yellow
black and yellow??
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英文说唱的相关知识
等待您来回答【小咖秀】哈啊哈!哈啊哈!西湖美景三月天嘞疯狂恶搞-草根-在线观看-风行网
全部标记为已读
您暂未收到新消息哦~
安装PC客户端
把想看的剧下载到本地吧~
点击立即下载就可以下载当前视频了哦~
我来说两句
播放:6,308
播放:7,250
播放:1,090
播放:5,121
播放:15,046
播放:22,055
播放:14,200
播放:2,360
播放:3,159
播放:2,259
播放:3,892
播放:9,569
精选视频号
播放:16,027一首女声英文歌,开头是啊哈什么什么什么的,很有节奏,总是被人拿来恶搞_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
一首女声英文歌,开头是啊哈什么什么什么的,很有节奏,总是被人拿来恶搞
我有更好的答案
re searching forThen just stay the sameSo don' you know' her eyesMake the stars look like they're not shiningHer hair'The whole world stops and stares for awhileCause girl you're amazingJust the way you areThe way you areThe way you areGirl you're amazingJust the way you areWhen I see your faceThere's not a thing that I would changeCause you's not a thing that I would changeCause you're amazingJust the way you areAnd when you smile' her hairFalls perfectly without her tryingShe's so beautifulAnd I tell her every dayYeah I know' I knowWhen I compliment herShe wont believe meAnd its so' its soSad to think she don't see what I seeBut every time she asks me do I look okayI sayWhen I see your faceThere's not a thing that I would changeCause you're amazingJust the way you areAnd when you smile'The whole world stops and stares for awhileCause girl you're amazingJust the way you areHer lips her lipsI could kiss them all day if she'd let meHer laugh' her laughShe hates but I think its so sexyShe't even bother askingIf you look okayYou know I sayWhen I see your faceThere's so beautifulAnd I tell her every dayOh you know' you knowId never ask you to changeIf perfect is what you&#39Just the Way You Are - Bruno MarsOh her eyes&#39
采纳率:98%
来自团队:
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答}

我要回帖

更多关于 鸭王开头视频 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信