They are for some sunny days张碧晨mv的中文

& “If you are like mill...”习题详情
0位同学学习过此题,做题成功率0%
If you are like millions of other people in the world, you probably want to live a healthy lifestyle. While many people are able to achieve this lifestyle, there are even more that are looking for ways to improve their health. Here are 5 tips to help you.1.Healthy dietThe food you eat plays a huge role in what type of lifestyle you live. If you eat fast food every day, you clearly don’t have the best diet. You should eat vegetables, fruits, bread as well as meat and fish, and even some snack foods once in a while.2.WaterDrink plenty of water every day and it is good for your health. Usually you need to drink 8~10 glasses of water a day.3.ExerciseTake some exercise every day. You can take a walk, play ball games with your friends, or ride a bike. Exercise is a necessary part of a healthy lifestyle.4.Have funGetting out and having fun is crucial because it helps let out the stresses. Go out for a movie with your friends once in a while. Go to the park and enjoy a nice sunny day. Or just lie down and read a book.5.SleepWithout enough sleep, our immune system will be weak and it will be difficult to get through the day. Getting a good night’s sleep can make the world of a difference in how you feel and how much you can do the next day.【小题1】A healthy diet includes all of the following EXCEPT&.A.vegetables and fruitB.bread and fishC.snack foods sometimesD.fast food very often【小题2】Which is WRONG according to the passage?A.We’d better drink 8 or more glasses of water a day.B.Enough sleep will do good to our immune system.C.Few people are enjoying a healthy lifestyle.D.Eating fast food too often is not good for your health.【小题3】.The underlined word “crucial” probably means &.A.important&&B interestingC.relaxing&&& D.useless【小题4】This passage is most probably intended for &.A.childrenB.adultsC.parentsD.young and old&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2014-北京市第六十七中学高一上期中英语试卷
分析与解答
习题“If you are like millions of other people in the world, you probably want to live a healthy lifestyle. Whi...”的分析与解答如下所示:
本文讲述的是改善健康状况的5个建议:健康的饮食,水,锻炼,开心和睡眠。【小题1】D 细节题。根据You should eat vegetables, fruits, bread as well as meat and fish, and even some snack foods once in a while.可知ABC三项都是健康饮食的一部分。只有D项没有涉及。故D正确。【小题2】C 细节题。根据第一段第一句If you are like millions of other people in the world, you probably want to live a healthy lifestyle.可知如果你像世界上千百万的人一样,你也会想过一种健康的生活方式。说明很多人都想过着健康的生活方式,故C项说法是错误的。【小题3】A 猜测词义题。根据本句Getting out and having fun is crucial because it helps let out the stresses.可知外出锻炼和玩得开心是很重要的,因为它能够帮助发泄压力。所以该词表示的是A项含义。故A正确。【小题4】D 推理题。作者在本文中并没有提出特定的对象,那么应该是年轻人和老人都适用。故D正确。
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
If you are like millions of other people in the world, you probably want to live a healthy lifestyle...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“If you are like mill...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“If you are like millions of other people in the world, you probably want to live a healthy lifestyle. While many people are able to achieve this lifestyle, there are even more that are looking for ways to improve their health. Here are 5 tips to help you.1.Healthy dietThe food you eat plays a huge role in what type of lifestyle you live. If you eat fast food every day, you clearly don’t have the best diet. You should eat vegetables, fruits, bread as well as meat and fish, and even some snack foods once in a while.2.WaterDrink plenty of water every day and it is good for your health. Usually you need to drink 8~10 glasses of water a day.3.ExerciseTake some exercise every day. You can take a walk, play ball games with your friends, or ride a bike. Exercise is a necessary part of a healthy lifestyle.4.Have funGetting out and having fun is crucial because it helps let out the stresses. Go out for a movie with your friends once in a while. Go to the park and enjoy a nice sunny day. Or just lie down and read a book.5.SleepWithout enough sleep, our immune system will be weak and it will be difficult to get through the day. Getting a good night’s sleep can make the world of a difference in how you feel and how much you can do the next day.【小题1】A healthy diet includes all of the following EXCEPT____.A.vegetables and fruitB.bread and fishC.snack foods sometimesD.fast food very often【小题2】Which is WRONG according to the passage?A.We’d better drink 8 or more glasses of water a day.B.Enough sleep will do good to our immune system.C.Few people are enjoying a healthy lifestyle.D.Eating fast food too often is not good for your health.【小题3】.The underlined word “crucial” probably means____.A.importantB interestingC.relaxing D.useless【小题4】This passage is most probably intended for____.A.childrenB.adultsC.parentsD.young and old”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“If you are like millions of other people in the world, you probably want to live a healthy lifestyle. While many people are able to achieve this lifestyle, there are even more that are looking for ways to improve their health. Here are 5 tips to help you.1.Healthy dietThe food you eat plays a huge role in what type of lifestyle you live. If you eat fast food every day, you clearly don’t have the best diet. You should eat vegetables, fruits, bread as well as meat and fish, and even some snack foods once in a while.2.WaterDrink plenty of water every day and it is good for your health. Usually you need to drink 8~10 glasses of water a day.3.ExerciseTake some exercise every day. You can take a walk, play ball games with your friends, or ride a bike. Exercise is a necessary part of a healthy lifestyle.4.Have funGetting out and having fun is crucial because it helps let out the stresses. Go out for a movie with your friends once in a while. Go to the park and enjoy a nice sunny day. Or just lie down and read a book.5.SleepWithout enough sleep, our immune system will be weak and it will be difficult to get through the day. Getting a good night’s sleep can make the world of a difference in how you feel and how much you can do the next day.【小题1】A healthy diet includes all of the following EXCEPT____.A.vegetables and fruitB.bread and fishC.snack foods sometimesD.fast food very often【小题2】Which is WRONG according to the passage?A.We’d better drink 8 or more glasses of water a day.B.Enough sleep will do good to our immune system.C.Few people are enjoying a healthy lifestyle.D.Eating fast food too often is not good for your health.【小题3】.The underlined word “crucial” probably means____.A.importantB interestingC.relaxing D.useless【小题4】This passage is most probably intended for____.A.childrenB.adultsC.parentsD.young and old”相似的习题。Call Us: 952-223-2506
SunnyDays Therapy has offices in Minnetonka, St. Michael, and Waconia Minnesota.
SunnyDays Therapy was established to provide pediatric Speech and Occupational therapy to help infants, toddlers, children and young adults achieve milestones, independence and confidence in their play, self-help, social, motor, cognitive, sensory skills and speech and language skills.
SunnyDays Therapy strives to make the learning environment fun and motivating for each unique individual.
We realize the importance of developing rapport with our clients the second they walk through the door.
We take the extra effort to ensure that your family will want to come back to see us again.
At SunnyDays Therapy, we strive to be the best and to achieve the best results for our clients.
We do this by thinking outside of the box and by using conventional and innovative treatment approaches during our sessions.
It is very important to us to stay abreast of new technology and research so that we are able to provide the best care for our clients.
Autism Program
Many of our staff has extensive training in providing speech therapy and occupational therapy to children with Autism and related disorders.
Our staff values the importance of focusing their attention on current and innovative research for therapeutic techniques for individuals with autism.
Members of our team also have specialized training including basic training in the application of applied behavioral analysis and are also trained in managing difficult behaviors.
We accept most insurances including medical assistance.
March 5th, 2017: Please join us at Autism Society of Minnesota Steps of Hope walk.
Autism Society of Minnesota is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization committed to education, advocacy and support designed to enhance the lives of those affected by autism from birth through retirement.& “I received pictures ...”习题详情
162位同学学习过此题,做题成功率61.7%
I received pictures of my daughter floating (漂浮) on a lake in California. Right there under the sun during the hottest time of the day, she has only her swimsuit to cover her. When I showed it to my students, it was as if I had shown them scenes from a horror (恐怖) movie.
“But she will get dark,” they said.
“That’s what she wants,” I told them. “We think darker skin (肤色) is beautiful.”
They looked at me in disbelief. It was as if I came from the moon. For years, American girls spend their summer trying to get as tanned (晒黑) as possible. In China, on the other hand, girls use umbrellas all year round.
What in the world is going on?
The pale skin we think looks unattractive (不漂亮) is what Asian women want. Both groups want to meet their culture’s standard (标准) of beauty.
In the US, if you can afford to go on vacation in the summer, you head for a river, a lake or a beach, where you try to get as much sun as possible. If you are rich you take a winter vacation in some sunny spot. Your winter tan shows your wealth.
In China, once upon a time, the few wealthy were the ones who didn’t have to work out in the hot sun. So the whiter the skin, the richer the woman. The folk opera performers who play these ladies wore lots of white makeup (妆容). The tradition survives to this day. So it comes naturally that none of my students wishes to follow the Western ways in this regard. But now I am noticing that a new business – the tanning booth (美黑店) – started up in China. I admire those brave enough to define(给…下定义)their own idea of beauty, but I do wonder what their grandmothers would have to say to them about it! 【小题1】The students were shocked at the picture the writer showed them because &&&&.A.they thought it shameful for a girl only to wear a swimsuitB.the writer’s daughter was wearing very little while out in the sunC.it is dangerous for a girl to be out on a lake aloneD.with the powerful sunlight the writer’s daughter would have got a suntan【小题2】 According to the article, which kind of woman meets the American standard of beauty?A.Women with blond hair.B.Women with a slim figure.C.Women with tanned skin.D.Women with pale skin.【小题3】 In the US a winter tan usually means the person &&&&.A.is hard-workingB.doesn’t have to workC.has a lot of money and spare timeD.is from a very poor family【小题4】The writer &&&& the tanning booth started up in China.A.is not interested in B.doesn’t understandC.doesn’t like D.has mixed feelings aboutD&
题型:解答题&|&来源:2010-江苏省南通市高一上学期期中联考英语卷
分析与解答
习题“I received pictures of my daughter floating (漂浮) on a lake in California. Right there under the sun durin...”的分析与解答如下所示:
找到答案了,赞一个
I received pictures of my daughter floating (漂浮) on a lake in California. Right there under the sun ...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“I received pictures ...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“I received pictures of my daughter floating (漂浮) on a lake in California. Right there under the sun during the hottest time of the day, she has only her swimsuit to cover her. When I showed it to my students, it was as if I had shown them scenes from a horror (恐怖) movie.
They looked at me in disbelief. It was as if I came from the moon. For years, American girls spend their summer trying to get as tanned (晒黑) as possible. In China, on the other hand, girls use umbrellas all year round.
The pale skin we think looks unattractive (不漂亮) is what Asian women want. Both groups want to meet their culture’s standard (标准) of beauty.
In the US, if you can afford to go on vacation in the summer, you head for a river, a lake or a beach, where you try to get as much sun as possible. If you are rich you take a winter vacation in some sunny spot. Your winter tan shows your wealth.
In China, once upon a time, the few wealthy were the ones who didn’t have to work out in the hot sun. So the whiter the skin, the richer the woman. The folk opera performers who play these ladies wore lots of white makeup (妆容). The tradition survives to this day. So it comes naturally that none of my students wishes to follow the Western ways in this regard. But now I am noticing that a new business – the tanning booth (美黑店) – started up in China. I admire those brave enough to define(给…下定义)their own idea of beauty, but I do wonder what their grandmothers would have to say to them about it! 【小题1】The students were shocked at the picture the writer showed them because ____.A.they thought it shameful for a girl only to wear a swimsuitB.the writer’s daughter was wearing very little while out in the sunC.it is dangerous for a girl to be out on a lake aloneD.with the powerful sunlight the writer’s daughter would have got a suntan【小题2】 According to the article, which kind of woman meets the American standard of beauty?A.Women with blond hair.B.Women with a slim figure.C.Women with tanned skin.D.Women with pale skin.【小题3】 In the US a winter tan usually means the person ____.A.is hard-workingB.doesn’t have to workC.has a lot of money and spare timeD.is from a very poor family【小题4】The writer ____ the tanning booth started up in China.A.is not interested in B.doesn’t understandC.doesn’t like D.has mixed feelings about”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“I received pictures of my daughter floating (漂浮) on a lake in California. Right there under the sun during the hottest time of the day, she has only her swimsuit to cover her. When I showed it to my students, it was as if I had shown them scenes from a horror (恐怖) movie.
In China, once upon a time, the few wealthy were the ones who didn’t have to work out in the hot sun. So the whiter the skin, the richer the woman. The folk opera performers who play these ladies wore lots of white makeup (妆容). The tradition survives to this day. So it comes naturally that none of my students wishes to follow the Western ways in this regard. But now I am noticing that a new business – the tanning booth (美黑店) – started up in China. I admire those brave enough to define(给…下定义)their own idea of beauty, but I do wonder what their grandmothers would have to say to them about it! 【小题1】The students were shocked at the picture the writer showed them because ____.A.they thought it shameful for a girl only to wear a swimsuitB.the writer’s daughter was wearing very little while out in the sunC.it is dangerous for a girl to be out on a lake aloneD.with the powerful sunlight the writer’s daughter would have got a suntan【小题2】 According to the article, which kind of woman meets the American standard of beauty?A.Women with blond hair.B.Women with a slim figure.C.Women with tanned skin.D.Women with pale skin.【小题3】 In the US a winter tan usually means the person ____.A.is hard-workingB.doesn’t have to workC.has a lot of money and spare timeD.is from a very poor family【小题4】The writer ____ the tanning booth started up in China.A.is not interested in B.doesn’t understandC.doesn’t like D.has mixed feelings about”相似的习题。& Unit知识点 & “On Sunday a few of u...”习题详情
120位同学学习过此题,做题成功率87.5%
On Sunday a few of us decided to take advantage of the first sunny day we’d have for ages to take a trip down to the coast to visit the penguins again. Last time I went down there was a couple of months ago and it was a dull cold day. Sunday couldn’t have been more different — clear skies and sunshine made it feel like summer, although it was still -25°C. Six of us drove to the coast. It was the first time we’d been off the base on our own without our field assistant, so it had a slightly different feeling — more like a few friends going to the seaside than an Antarctic field trip! When we reached Windy Creek, we luckily caught sight of quite a few small flying seabirds, which are seldom seen there.
Once on the sea ice we found that some of the more curious penguins had wandered over from the main group to come and check us out. We’d been told that then they were nursing their chicks (刚孵出的幼雏) and they would be more careful and nervous than last time, but that didn’t seem to be the case. We walked across to the main group which were stretched for a couple of miles along the coast. We sat down for some sandwiches and soon found ourselves surrounded by many curious observers. Without any attackers on land, they were very brave and came within a meter of us to pose (摆姿势) for photos. Before heading back, we spent a few hours on the sea ice watching the penguins and their chicks, which had grown dramatically (明显地) since our last visit.
It was such a nice day.【小题1】When did the trip most probably happen?A.On a dull Sunday.B.On a warm Sunday.C.On a summer Sunday.D.On a winter Sunday.【小题2】It can be inferred from the second paragraph that the six people &&&&.A.felt a little nervousB.felt a little excitedC.were left all by themselves on their Antarctic baseD.got bored with staying with their field assistant【小题3】What does the writer mean by saying “but that didn’t seem to be the case”?A.They were told a lie.B.A wrong decision was made.C.The truth was the opposite.D.They didn’t believe what they were told.【小题4】The six people did the following during the trip EXCEPT &&&&.A.feed the penguinsB.take pictures of the penguinsC.enjoy watching flying seabirdsD.watch the young penguinsD&
题型:解答题&|&来源:2012-人教版高中英语选修九Unit5练习题
分析与解答
习题“On Sunday a few of us decided to take advantage of the first sunny day we’d have for ages to take a trip ...”的分析与解答如下所示:
【小题1】细节推理题:从第一段的句子:Sunday couldn’t have been more different — clear skies and sunshine made it feel like summer, although it was still -25°C.可知是一个冬天的星期天。选D。【小题2】推理题:从文章第二段:so it had a slightly different feeling — more like a few friends going to the seaside 象几个朋友到海滩应该是兴奋。选B。【小题3】推理题:从文章第三段的句子they were very brave and came within a meter of us to pose (摆姿势) for photos.说明企鹅并不紧张,正和他们被告知的相反。选C【小题4】排除题,其他三个选项文章都提到了。选A
找到答案了,赞一个
On Sunday a few of us decided to take advantage of the first sunny day we’d have for ages to take a ...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
经过分析,习题“On Sunday a few of us decided to take advantage of the first sunny day we’d have for ages to take a trip ...”主要考察你对“Unit 5 Inside advertising”
等考点的理解。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
Unit 5 Inside advertising
与“On Sunday a few of us decided to take advantage of the first sunny day we’d have for ages to take a trip ...”相似的题目:
—Oh, must you leave? Having dinner with you was such &&&& fun.—Thanks, anyway. I have to make &&&& early start tomorrow morning.不填; ana; an不填; the an
Experts at the conference agreed that such a product with environmentally friendly technology is &&&&.worth being promotedworthy promoting worthy of promotingworthy of being promoted
Environmental experts point out that &&&& some serious problems such as global warming, but it also could threaten human life.not only does increasing pollution causenot only causes increasing pollution not only increasing pollution causesnot only increasing pollution does cause
“On Sunday a few of u...”的最新评论
该知识点好题
该知识点易错题
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“On Sunday a few of us decided to take advantage of the first sunny day we’d have for ages to take a trip down to the coast to visit the penguins again. Last time I went down there was a couple of months ago and it was a dull cold day. Sunday couldn’t have been more different — clear skies and sunshine made it feel like summer, although it was still -25°C. Six of us drove to the coast. It was the first time we’d been off the base on our own without our field assistant, so it had a slightly different feeling — more like a few friends going to the seaside than an Antarctic field trip! When we reached Windy Creek, we luckily caught sight of quite a few small flying seabirds, which are seldom seen there.
Once on the sea ice we found that some of the more curious penguins had wandered over from the main group to come and check us out. We’d been told that then they were nursing their chicks (刚孵出的幼雏) and they would be more careful and nervous than last time, but that didn’t seem to be the case. We walked across to the main group which were stretched for a couple of miles along the coast. We sat down for some sandwiches and soon found ourselves surrounded by many curious observers. Without any attackers on land, they were very brave and came within a meter of us to pose (摆姿势) for photos. Before heading back, we spent a few hours on the sea ice watching the penguins and their chicks, which had grown dramatically (明显地) since our last visit.
It was such a nice day.【小题1】When did the trip most probably happen?A.On a dull Sunday.B.On a warm Sunday.C.On a summer Sunday.D.On a winter Sunday.【小题2】It can be inferred from the second paragraph that the six people ____.A.felt a little nervousB.felt a little excitedC.were left all by themselves on their Antarctic baseD.got bored with staying with their field assistant【小题3】What does the writer mean by saying “but that didn’t seem to be the case”?A.They were told a lie.B.A wrong decision was made.C.The truth was the opposite.D.They didn’t believe what they were told.【小题4】The six people did the following during the trip EXCEPT ____.A.feed the penguinsB.take pictures of the penguinsC.enjoy watching flying seabirdsD.watch the young penguins”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“On Sunday a few of us decided to take advantage of the first sunny day we’d have for ages to take a trip down to the coast to visit the penguins again. Last time I went down there was a couple of months ago and it was a dull cold day. Sunday couldn’t have been more different — clear skies and sunshine made it feel like summer, although it was still -25°C. Six of us drove to the coast. It was the first time we’d been off the base on our own without our field assistant, so it had a slightly different feeling — more like a few friends going to the seaside than an Antarctic field trip! When we reached Windy Creek, we luckily caught sight of quite a few small flying seabirds, which are seldom seen there.
It was such a nice day.【小题1】When did the trip most probably happen?A.On a dull Sunday.B.On a warm Sunday.C.On a summer Sunday.D.On a winter Sunday.【小题2】It can be inferred from the second paragraph that the six people ____.A.felt a little nervousB.felt a little excitedC.were left all by themselves on their Antarctic baseD.got bored with staying with their field assistant【小题3】What does the writer mean by saying “but that didn’t seem to be the case”?A.They were told a lie.B.A wrong decision was made.C.The truth was the opposite.D.They didn’t believe what they were told.【小题4】The six people did the following during the trip EXCEPT ____.A.feed the penguinsB.take pictures of the penguinsC.enjoy watching flying seabirdsD.watch the young penguins”相似的习题。}

我要回帖

更多关于 sunnydays 张碧晨 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信