英语作文 昨天六字大明咒梵文做了什么 80字

历届中考英语作文集----百日学通课题组【慧通文府吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:246贴子:
历届中考英语作文集----百日学通课题组收藏
1.(浙江丽水)Ellen看到大家都对自己的未来充满期待,感到特别高兴。为了鼓励大家学好英语,他准备出一期英语学习经验交流专刊。请根据以下问题和答案的提示并结合你的实际情况,以“My&English&Learning”为题写一篇80词左右的英文稿件,要求至少涉及其中的三个问题,并且不能出现你的真实姓名、校名和县名等。
范文:English&is&one&of&my&best&subjects&and&I&started&learning&English&when&I&was&ten&years&old.&But&at&the&very&beginning,&listening&seemed&a&little&difficult&for&me.&So&I&have&been&doing&a&lot&of&listening&practice,&such&as&listening&to&tapes,&watching&English&TV&programs.&And&I&found&it&really&helped&a&lot.&In&fact,&there&are&some&more&helpful&ways&to&learn&English&well.&For&example,&I&enjoy&singing&English&songs&and&I&want&to&join&an&English&club&or&find&a&pen&pal&from&English-speaking&countries.&I&believe&that&nothing&is&impossible&if&you&put&your&heart&into&it.
2.(浙江金华)Tom去年来到大明所在的学校学习。在学习期间,他对学校提倡的“创建和谐校园”活动感触颇深。他发现该校的学生学习主动,兴趣广泛,友爱互助,师生之间关系融洽,人与环境和谐相处(如:保持环境卫生,爱护花草树木,不随地乱扔废弃物等)。(15&分)
①请你以Tom&的名义,给远在美国的父母写一封信,介绍学校的现状并谈谈你的感受。
②文中不得出现真实的姓名,校名或地名。词数80左右。信的开头与结尾已给出,不记入总词数。
③以下词汇仅供参考:build&up建立,创建&&a&harmonious&campus和谐校园&impress&vt.&给……留下印象
Dear&Mum&and&Dad,
Time&flies!&I’ve&been&here&for&nearly&a&year.&I’m&very&pleased&to&find&that&our&school&is&really&a&good&one.&The&students&in&our&school__________________________________________________________________________
___________________________________________________________________________________________
Yours,
范文:Dear&Mum&and&Dad,
Time&flies!&I’ve&been&here&for&nearly&a&year.&I’m&very&pleased&to&find&that&our&school&is&really&a&good&one.&The&students&in&our&school&work&hard&at&their&lessons.&They&take&an&active&part&in&activities&that&help&to&improve&their&qualities&and&health.&They&are&friendly&to&each&other&and&always&ready&to&help&each&other.
雅思写作没思路?语法差?词汇low?考了几次也不知低分的原因?
The&teachers&here&all&enjoy&their&work&and&they&love&their&students.&They&work&hard&and&do&what&they&can&do&to&help&their&students.&And&the&students&respect&their&teachers.&They&get&on&well&with&each&other.&The&students&in&our&school&try&their&best&to&kkp&the&school&yard&clean&and&tidy.&They&never&throw&waste&about&nor&pick&the&flowers.
In&a&word,&I&am&deeply&impressed&by&the&harmonious&atmosphere&in&this&school.&I&love&my&new&school.
Yours,
Tom
4.09中考英语作文范文:1.How&to&make&friends&
It’s&hard&to&make&friends&if&you&stay&alone&all&the&time.&It’s&easier&to&make&friends&when&you&have&similar&interests.&
&&Don’r&be&afraid&to&show&people&what&you&are&really&good&at.&Talk&about&the&things&you&like&and&do&best.
&&Look&at&people&in&the&eyes&when&you&talk&to&them.
&&Be&a&good&listner.&Let&people&talk&about&themselves&before&talking&about&yourself.
&&Be&friendly&to&a&lot&of&people.&Try&to&help&your&friends&when&they&are&in&trouble&because&a&friend&in&need&is&a&friend&indeed.&That&way&you’ll&have&a&bigger&group&to&choose&from&and&have&more&chances&to&make&friends.
5.(&2005&广东河源)中国加入&WTO&后,有一大批外国人来我市——河源参观。假设你是导游,请根据以下内容,向外宾简单介绍我市的情况。
&&要求:&1.&100&词左右;&2.&要点包括:&a.&有悠久的历史,位于广东的东北部,离广州&198&公里,人口约&324&万。&b.&有许多名胜古迹,如苏家围(&Sujiawei&);万绿湖(&WanluLake&)等等;万绿湖是一个很美丽的地方,湖水清澈,无污染;湖中有各种各样的鱼;你可以到那里划船,野餐,钓鱼,是度假的好去处。你也可以去参观河源市博物馆,在那里你可以看到许多恐龙化石(&fossil&)。c.&祝大家在河源玩得愉快。
中考满分作文欣赏:
Ladies&and&gentlemen,
&&Welcome&to&Heyuan,&now&let&me&introduce&our&city&—&Heyuan&to&you.&Heyuan&is&a&city&with&a&long&history.&It&is&in&the&northeast&of&Guangdong&and&198&kilometres&away&from&Guangzhou.&It&has&a&population&of&3,240,000.
&&There&are&many&places&of&interest&in&Heyuan,&such&as&Sujiawei&Wanlu&Lake&and&so&on.&Wanlu&Lake&is&a&beautiful&place.&The&water&is&clean&and&not&polluted.&There&are&all&kinds&of&fish&in&it.&You&can&go&boating,&go&fishing&and&have&a&picnic&there.&It&is&really&a&good&place&to&spend&your&holiday.&Besides,&you&can&go&and&visit&Heyuan&Museum.&There&you&can&see&a&lot&of&dinosaur&egg&fossils.
&&I&hope&you&can&enjoy&yourselves&in&Heyuan.
6.(&2002&年黄冈市)小明做了一个梦。他梦见自己为北京奥运会做一名志愿者:他努力帮助来自世界各国的外国朋友……在交谈中,小明让外国朋友更多地了解北京。外国朋友感谢小明,并认为小明的英语非常好。小明很高兴,他甜蜜地笑了……
&&请你根据设定的梦境并加以想象,写一段&80&词左右的短文。开始语和结束语均已给出(不计入总词数)。
&&内容要求:
&&(&1&)帮助外国朋友;(&2&)与外国朋友交谈;(&3&)感谢小明;(&4&)小明很高兴。
&&词汇参考:&try&(&do&)&one's&best&,&find&(&that&),&heavy&(&lost&),&carry&(&show&,&take&),&taxi&(&car&,&bike&),&on&the&way&,&talk&with&(&about&)
Xiao&Ming&had&a&dream&(梦)&last&night&.&In&the&dream&,&he&volunteered&to&serve&(志愿列队)&the&Beijing&Olympics&.
范文:Xiao&Ming&had&a&dream&last&night&.&In&the&dream&,&he&volunteered&to&serve&the&Beijing&Olym&pics&.&He&tried&his&best&to&help&the&foreign&friends&from&different&countries&.&When&he&found&a&foreign&friend&worried&in&the&street&,&he&went&up&to&him&and&asked&him&what&was&the&matter&.&The&foreigner&told&Xiao&Ming&he&was&Jack&,&and&he&forgot&the&way&to&the&Sun&Hotel&.&Then&Xiao&Ming&stopped&a&taxi&and&took&him&to&the&Sun&Hotel&.&Xiao&Ming&talked&with&Jack&on&the&way&and&made&Jack&know&more&about&Beijing&.&Jack&thanked&Xiao&Ming&very&much&and&thought&Xiao&Ming's&English&was&very&good&.&Xiao&Ming&was&very&happy&.&He&smiled&and&smiled&,&then&he&woke&up&.
7.3&.(&2002&年重庆市)根据内容要求写一篇&50&-&80&词的短文。要求:书写格式正确,语句通畅、流畅,无语法错误。
&&内容提要:今年四月&AAPP&要在重庆召开,外国友人受到重庆人民的热烈欢迎。外国友人说:“重庆变化很大,街道清洁,灯火明亮,城市秀美,人更美,人们将记住重庆,重庆的明天会越来越好。”
范文:In&April&this&year&the&AAPP&was&held&in&Chongqing&.&The&foreign&friends&were&warmly&welcomed&by&Chongqing&people&.&The&foreign&friends&said&,“&Chongqing&has&changed&a&lot&.&The&streets&are&clean&,&the&lights&are&bright&,&the&city&is&beautiful&,&and&the&people&are&friendly&.&Chongqing&will&be&remembered&and&her&tomorrow&will&become&better&and&better&.
8.(&2002&年安徽省)安徽黄山被联合国教科文组织定为世界自然文化遗产。假设外国友人到你校参观后,准备去旅游。请根据要点向外国友人简单介绍黄山(&the&Yellow&Mountain&)。
&&(&1&)位于安徽南部,是中国著名的旅游胜地。每年有大批中外游客前去旅游观光。(&2&)乘汽车去大约要花&3&个小时;也可以乘火车或飞机去。(&3&)登山便可领略其云海(&the&sea&of&clouds&)、奇松(&wondrous&pines&)、怪石(&unique&rocks&)等秀丽的风景及清晨美丽的日出。
&&注意&1&词数:&80&词左右。&2&请不要逐字翻译。
范文:The&Yellow&Mountain&is&one&of&the&most&famous&mountains&in&China&.&It&lies&in&the&south&of&Anhui&.&Every&year&thousands&of&Chinese&and&foreigners&pay&a&visit&there&.&It's&not&far&from&here&.&It&takes&you&about&three&hours&to&get&there&by&bus&.&You&can&also&go&there&by&train&or&by&plane&.&While&you&are&climbing&the&mountain&,&you&can&enjoy&the&sea&of&clouds&,&wondrous&pines&and&unique&rocks&around&you&.&In&the&early&morning&when&the&sun&rises&,&the&sky&looks&very&beautiful&.&It's&really&a&nice&place&to&visit&.
9.(2005年北京)根据中文大意,写出意思连贯、符合逻辑、不少于50词的短文。
&&假设你叫王明,昨天收到了笔友David的e-mail,得知他不久要到北京来学习中文。他想了解如何学好中文。请你用英文给他回复一封e-mail,介绍学习中文的体会和方法,提出你的建议,以及表达你帮助他学好中文的愿望。
英语作文网
范文:Dear&David,
I'm&glad&you'll&come&to&Beijing&to&learn&Chinese.&Chinese&is&very&useful,&and&many&foreigners&are&learning&it&now.&It's&difficult&for&you&because&it's&quite&different&from&English.&You&have&to&remember&as&many&Chinese&words&as&possible.&It's&also&important&to&do&some&reading&and&writing.&You&can&watch&TV&and&listen&to&the&radio&to&practise&your&listening.&Do&your&best&to&talk&with&people&in&Chinese.&You&can&learn&Chinese&not&only&from&books&but&also&from&people&around&you.&If&you&have&any&questions,&please&ask&me.&I'm&sure&you'll&learn&Chinese&well.
&&&Hope&to&see&you&soon&in&Beijing.
10.(2005年湖北)明天(星期五)全班同学将去参观科学博物馆(the&Science&Museum),由你(班长)通知全体同学。(通知的开头和结尾已给出)内容如下:
&&1.&早上8点钟在校门口集合,步行前往。
&&2.&下星期一交一份有关参观的报告。
&&3.&参观时要认真听,仔细看并记下有趣的东西。
&&4.&不可在博物馆内大声喧哗及拍照。
&&5.&带笔和笔记本。
&&要求:①不要逐句翻译。&②字数60~80。
范文:Fellow&students,
We&are&going&to&visit&the&Science&Museum&tomorrow.&We&will&meet&at&the&school&gate&at&eight&in&the&morning&and&we&will&go&there&on&foot.&Take&your&pens&and&notebooks&with&you.&We&should&listen&and&watch&carefully&and&write&down&something&interesting&when&you&visit&the&museum.&Please&don't&make&any&noise&in&the&museum&and&don't&take&any&pictures.&You'll&have&to&hand&in&a&report&about&the&visit&next&Monday.&
记得&2006&全国的好像是什么星星
登录百度帐号推荐应用中考英语作文
文章摘要:trusting.6.( 2002 年黄冈市)小明做了一个梦.他梦见自己为北京奥运会做一名志愿者:他努力帮助来自世界各国的外国朋友??在交谈中,小明让外国朋友更多地了解北京.外国朋友感谢小明,并认为小明的英语非常好.小明很高兴,他甜……
topics1.写人:自己,朋友,老师,家人 (family, friends and people around)2.环境介绍:家庭介绍,学校介绍(family, school, park, playground)3.兴趣和爱好,文娱活动,体育活动,娱乐游戏4.个人健康,饮食,运动5.节假日,寒暑假,传统节日6.传统文化,习俗7.旅游,交通8.世界环境保护9.教育,学习10.职业发展,理想梦想11.应用文写作:提意见和建议,写主持稿,公告信件等12.优秀品质topics1.写人:自己,朋友,老师,家人 (family, friends and people around)自己:3. 以“i’m proud of myself”(以“我为自己感到自豪”)为题写一篇80-100个词的短文,文中不得出现真实人名校名,否则扣分.参考词:sex(性别)what kind of person are you?what makes you proud of yourself?(举个例子)why are you proud of yourself?what will you do in the future?i’m a boy of less confidence. i always hate running. but as we all know, the students of grade nine have to take part in the sports exam. at that moment, i just wanted to give up. but my parents encouraged me,” nothing is impossible.” ”you could challenge yourself!” so with the help of them, i tried my best to run and insisted or running. when i got to the finishing line, i felt proud of myself. though i didn’t get a good mark, i knew, i created a miracle for myself and i was so proud of myself. i ’ll try my best in the future.每个人都是独一无二的,都有与众不同之处,人们喜欢你一定会有很多原因.请以“what makes me a good friend?”为题写一篇英语短文.要求: 1.语言表达准确,短文连贯通顺;2.文中不得出现真实姓名和学校名称;3.80词左右.what makes me a good friend?【范文】one possible versionwhat makes me a good friend?i am a boy easy to get along with. i never get angry easily. thats the most important reason that makes me so popular.im always ready to help others. whenever my friends meet with troubles, i will give them a hand without even a moments thought.besides, im quite humorous. i can always tell some jokes or funny stories to make my friends laugh. they say time spent with me is full of fun. im honest i never tell lies. so im a friend worth trusting.6.( 2002 年黄冈市)小明做了一个梦.他梦见自己为北京奥运会做一名志愿者:他努力帮助来自世界各国的外国朋友??在交谈中,小明让外国朋友更多地了解北京.外国朋友感谢小明,并认为小明的英语非常好.小明很高兴,他甜蜜地笑了??请你根据设定的梦境并加以想象,写一段 80 词左右的短文.开始语和结束语均已给出(不计入总词数).内容要求:( 1 )帮助外国朋友;( 2 )与外国朋友交谈;( 3 )感谢小明;( 4 )小明很高兴.词汇参考: try ( do ) ones best , find ( that ), heavy ( lost ), carry ( show , take ), taxi ( car , bike ), on the way , talk with ( about )xiao ming had a dream (梦) last night . in the dream , he volunteered to serve (志愿列队) the beijing olympics .范文:xiao ming had a dream last night . in the dream , he volunteered to serve the beijing olym pics . he tried his best to help the foreign friends from different countries . when he found a foreign friend worried in the street , he went up to him and asked him what was the matter . the foreigner told xiao ming he was jack , and he forgot the way to the sun hotel . then xiaoming stopped a taxi and took him to the sun hotel . xiao ming talked with jack on the way and made jack know more about beijing . jack thanked xiao ming very much and thought xiao mings english was very good . xiao ming was very happy . he smiled and smiled , then he woke up .别人:【2011?河南省】七、书面表达(15分)刘伟,无臂钢琴演奏者.他十岁时在一次意外中失去双臂,但他并没有放弃成为一名钢琴家的梦想.经过刻苦用脚练习弹琴,他最终在&中国达人秀&(china’s got talent)的舞台上实现了自己的梦想.请根据以上内容写一篇英语短文.要求:1.简要描述刘伟的经历;2.谈谈从他的经历中你得到的启示;3.词数80左右.开头已给出,不计入总词数.liu wei, an armless piano player, has a very special experience. ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________liu wei, an armless piano player, has a very special experience. he lost his arms in an accident when he was 10, but he didnt give up his dream of being a pianist. he tried to practice playing the piano with his feet. finally he realized his dream in &chinas got talent&.as a student, ive learnt a lot from his story. we may meet a lot of difficulties in our future life, but we should believe that our dream will come true by working hard. no matter how hard life is, we wont fail unless we give up our hope.【2011广西北海】九、书面表达(10分)初中生活即将结束假如你是李华,请根据下图所给提示词给来自美国的同班同学jack写一段毕业留言,内容包括他给你留下的深刻印象、你们在一起的快乐时光以及对他(她)最美好 的祝愿.要求:1、所给提示词必须用上,可适当发挥.2、词数70个左右,开头和结尾已给出,不要计入总词数.【答案】one possible version:our life in middle school will come to an end soon. ill never forget you. you are a tall and outgoing boy. theres always a smile on your face and everybody likes to make friends with you. we used to play basketball on the playground. sometimes we went for a picnic and had a good time there. you often helped me with my english. at this very moment im saying goodbye to you, i just want to give you my best wishes:i hope you are happy and healthy forever.i hope you are successful in the future.yoursli hua2.环境介绍:家庭介绍,学校介绍(family, school, park, playground)学校介绍:4. 请你向你的新同学jim 介绍你学校的教学大楼.(teaching building)并写出相应规章制度.(80-100个词)提示:教学楼位于学校南端,6层楼.三楼有一个大阅览室,两个计算机房(computer room)和三个科学实验室.阅览室周一~周五开放.你们经常在四楼的语音室(sound lab)上英语课.大楼后面有花园,可以种许多花.our teaching building is in the south of the school. it has six floors. on the third floor there is a big reading room, two computer rooms and three science labs. the reading room opens from monday to friday. we often have english classes in the sound lab on the fourth floor. by the way, we have a garden behind our building. there are so many kinds of flowers. you can plant then. they are beautiful.2.(浙江金华)tom去年来到大明所在的学校学习.在学习期间,他对学校提倡的“创建和谐校园”活动感触颇深.他发现该校的学生学习主动,兴趣广泛,友爱互助,师生之间关系融洽,人与环境和谐相处(如:保持环境卫生,爱护花草树木,不随地乱扔废弃物等).(15①请你以tom 的名义,给远在美国的父母写一封信,介绍学校的现状并谈谈你的感受. ②文中不得出现真实的姓名,校名或地名.词数80左右.信的开头与结尾已给出,不记入总词数.③以下词汇仅供参考:build up建立,创建 a harmonious campus和谐校园 impress vt. 给??留下印象dear mum and dad,time flies! i’ve been here for nearly a year. i’m very pleased to find that our school is really a good one. the students in our schoolyours,范文:dear mum and dad,time flies! i’ve been here for nearly a year. i’m very pleased to find that our school is really a good one. the students in our school work hard at their lessons. they take an active part in activities that help to improve their qualities and health. they are friendly to each other and always ready to help each other.the teachers here all enjoy their work and they love their students. they work hard and do what they can do to help their students. and the students respect their teachers. they get on well with each other. the students in our school try their best to kkp the school yard clean and tidy. they never throw waste about nor pick the flowers.in a word, i am deeply impressed by the harmonious atmosphere in this school. i love my new school.yours,tom3.兴趣和爱好,文娱活动,体育活动,娱乐游戏4. 词数:60-80词.(开头和结尾已给出,但不计入总词数.)one possible versionhello, everyone!may i have your attention, please? have you ever had a hard but exciting trip? now ive got good news to tell you. this sunday, we are going to have a school trip like this. well walk to fenghuang mountain, its about 10 kilometers away from our school. as well be away for the whole day,please remember the following things, take enough food acid drinks with you and wear comfortable shoes. the most important thing is to keep safe and behave yourselves on the way. i think well have a nice trip.thats all.thank you!请以i love sports为题写一篇英语短文.参考词汇: swimming, running, ball games, be good for, take part in, build up one’s body strength, keep illness away词数:70词左右.i love sportsi love swimming, running, ball games in my spare time. i think it is good for us to do some sports. sports help to build our body and make us strength. it can also keep illness away. my favourite sport is gymnastics as it is very exciting. we can grow taller if we play gymnastics often. also it keeps me fit. i play gymnastics three times a week. i love sports!4.个人健康,饮食,运动(2011四川宜宾) 第三节:书面表达.(共1题,计12分)健康一直是人们关注的问题,我校要举行以“关爱健康”为题的主题班会,请根据以下内容谈谈你的看法.(1)、保持健康的重要性;(2)、保持健康的方法:.多吃水果蔬菜;每天锻炼一小时;再睡早起;勤洗手;(3)、自己的看法(至少一条).注意:1.文中不能出现校名和自己的姓名;2. 内容可适当扩展.3. 字数为60―80词;4. 文章开头和结尾已给出,但不计入总词数.boys and girls,_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ thank you.one possible versionit is very important for us students to keep healthy.there are many ways to be healthy. we’d better eat more fruits and vegetables. take exercise for at least one hour every day. we need enough sleep and rest so it is important to go to bed early and get up early. besides, we should wash our hands as often as possible. in my opinion, we mustnt drink wine or smoke .they are bad for our health.【2011清远】b. 书面表达(共1小题,共15分)现在,食品安全是人们关注和担心的一个问题,我们怎样才可以确保安全饮食呢?请你以“eating safely”为题就以下问题发表你的见解:1、在哪里就餐?2、如何烹饪食物?3、购买怎样的食品?【写作要求】全文80词左右,文中至少列举2―3点建议.one possible version:eating safelyfood safety is very important to us. how can we make food safe? here’s some advice.first, we shouldn’t go out to eat fast food often. at the restaurant there is also some food that isn’t safe, such as unhealthy oil.second, we should make food clean before cooking. remember to boil food.third, we should buy and eat food carefully. if the food is in bags, we should read instructions and dates carefully. make sure the food is safe.5.节假日,寒暑假,传统节日my favorite holidaymy favorite holiday is new year. it is a very important festival in chinese culture. in fact, its the highlight of the year. everyone returns home for a family reunion.we have a big feast and chat about all the things that have happened in our lives. people also visit each other. we exchange gifts and good wishes for the next year.我最喜欢的节日是新年.在中国文化中,新年是一个非常重要的节日.事实上,它是一年中最好的(日子).每个人都回家与家人团聚.我们有一个比较大的盛会并且(与他人)畅聊所有发生在我们生活中的事.人们总是互相拜访.我们交换礼物和来年的祝福.my summer vacation我的暑假summertime is the best time of the year. there is no school for months and i get to do what i want. with no tests and no homework, im as free as a bird.夏季是一年中最好的时光.(几个)月不用去学校并且我可以做自己想做的事.没有考试、没有作业,我自由地像只小鸟.i do many things during the summer vacation. i relax by reading books and watching tv. i also hang out with my friends or travel with my family. however, i dont only play in summer. i take advantage of the free time to learn more. for example, last summer i learned to swim. this summer i might study computers or english. summer vacation flies by fast, so its important to do as much as you can.暑假期间,我可以做很多事.我通过阅读与看电视放松自己.我也常常与朋友一起打发时间或者与家人一起去旅游.可是,暑假期间,我并不只是游玩.我充分利用闲暇时间去学习更多的(知识).举例来说,去年暑假,我就学习游泳.这个暑假,我可能会学习计算机或英语(知识).暑期过得很快,所以,对于你而言,应该尽可能做更多的事.6.传统文化,习俗7.旅游,交通5.( 2005 广东河源)中国加入 wto 后,有一大批外国人来我市――河源参观.假设你是导游,请根据以下内容,向外宾简单介绍我市的情况.要求: 1. 100 词左右; 2. 要点包括: a. 有悠久的历史,位于广东的东北部,离广州 198 公里,人口约 324 万. b. 有许多名胜古迹,如苏家围( sujiawei );万绿湖( wanlulake )等等;万绿湖是一个很美丽的地方,湖水清澈,无污染;湖中有各种各样的鱼;你可以到那里划船,野餐,钓鱼,是度假的好去处.你也可以去参观河源市博物馆,在那里你可以看到许多恐龙化石( fossil ).c. 祝大家在河源玩得愉快.中考满分作文欣赏:ladies and gentlemen,welcome to heyuan, now let me introduce our city ― heyuan to you. heyuan is a city with a long history. it is in the northeast of guangdong and 198 kilometres away from guangzhou. it has a population of 3,240,000.there are many places of interest in heyuan, such as sujiawei wanlu lake and so on. wanlu lake is a beautiful place. the water is clean and not polluted. there are all kinds of fish in it. you can go boating, go fishing and have a picnic there. it is really a good place to spend your holiday. besides, you can go and visit heyuan museum. there you can see a lot of dinosaur egg fossils. i hope you can enjoy yourselves in heyuan.你刚从海南岛回来,请用英语写一篇关于海南岛的报道.词数:60-90.不要署名.内容还包括以下要点:1.中国第二大海岛;2.气候温暖,空气新鲜;3.有海滩,有高大的椰子树;4.可以游泳,钓鱼,划船等;5.可以品尝各种海鲜.参考词汇:island岛,coconut palm tree椰子树,seafood海鲜__________________________________________________________________________【范文】hainan island is in the south part of our country. on island hainan, you could enjoy bright sunshine, fresh air and beautiful scenery. you will never forget that.hai kou city is the capital of hainan province while it is also the biggest city on the island. there, you could either go to visit the flower markets or enjoy the delicious seafood. there, you could find many beautiful beaches. people love walking along the seaside or swimming in the sea. there are many tall coconut palm trees to see.welcome to hainan island! i’m sure you will have a good time there.8.( 2002 年安徽省)安徽黄山被联合国教科文组织定为世界自然文化遗产.假设外国友人到你校参观后,准备去旅游.请根据要点向外国友人简单介绍黄山( the yellow mountain ).( 1 )位于安徽南部,是中国著名的旅游胜地.每年有大批中外游客前去旅游观光.( 2 )乘汽车去大约要花 3 个小时;也可以乘火车或飞机去.( 3 )登山便可领略其云海( the sea of clouds )、奇松( wondrous pines )、怪石( unique rocks )等秀丽的风景及清晨美丽的日出.注意 1 词数: 80 词左右. 2 请不要逐字翻译.范文:the yellow mountain is one of the most famous mountains in china . it lies in the south of anhui . every year thousands of chinese and foreigners pay a visit there . its not far from here . it takes you about three hours to get there by bus . you can also go there by train or by plane . while you are climbing the mountain , you can enjoy the sea of clouds , wondrous pines and unique rocks around you . in the early morning when the sun rises , the sky looks very beautiful . its really a nice place to visit .交通:越来越多汽车进入我们的家庭生活,改善了我们的生活,但同时也带来了很多问题,如塞车和车祸,给家庭和社会带来极大的危害.作为中学生,我们应该怎样做呢? 请写一篇有关交通安全的短文(80字左右)内容包含:遵守交通规则,如走人行道/过斑马线.别在街道上或马路上玩耍和踢球.劝父母不能酒后驾车.你可以适当增加内容,让短文通顺,过渡自然.参考词汇:sidewalk 人行道 zebra-crossing 斑马线注:第一段已给出,不计入总数with more and more cars coming into our families,we are happy that it has greatly improved our life.but unluckily,it has also brought many problems,such as heavy traffic and traffic accidents.92. traffic safety is everybodys business. we must obey the rules. for example ,we must walk on walk side .when we cross zebra C crossing ,stop and look right and left ,then go across fast. don’t play football on the road .we can tell our parents not to drink before they drive, not to run through red lights, not to talk and laugh while driving etc.we can say cars are coming into our life, but only when everybody thinks traffic safety is everybodys business can we be safe driving on roads and walking on sidewalks.8.世界环境保护保护环境是每一个人的职责.请你写一篇以“lower carbon(低碳),happier life”为题的英语短文.短文要点如下:自己走路或骑自行车上学,父母骑车上班;(ride a bike, on foot)节约用水,用电;(save, turn off, electricity)将用过的课本留给低年级学生;(old books, next grade students)购物时带上篮子,别用塑料袋.(basket, plastic bags)要求:1.词数:80个左右.文章开头、结尾已给出,不计入总词数;2.必须包括全部要点,但不能逐词翻译;3.在文中不要提及真实的校名和姓名.作文开头结尾已经给出lower carbon, happier lifeit’s our duty to protect the environment. lower carbon, happier life. let’s take actions.书面表达(范文):it’s our duty to protect the environment. the environment is becoming worse and worse, we must do something to prevent people from polluting the environment. first, we can ride to school or go to school on foot and tell our parents to walk to work instead of driving the car. second, we should save water and electricity by turning off the taps and lights in time when we don’t need them. third, give the old books to the next grade students if we dont use them any more. by doing this, we can save many trees. at last, remember to go shopping with basket rather than plastic bags. i believe our life will become better and better if we can do these things. lower carbon, happier life. let’s take actions.5.目前,全世界的志愿者掀起了“低碳环保,从我做起”的活动热潮. 请你写一篇以“protecting the environment(保护环境)”为主题的英语短文.提示: (1)少开车,骑自行车; (2)低碳生活 low-carbon life;(3)使用节能灯,离开房间关灯,减少淋浴时间,节约用水;(4)循环利用书、纸,将用过的课本留给下届学生;(5)购物时自己带袋、不用塑料袋吗,少用纸巾.参考词汇:energy-saving lamp n.节能灯; used adj. 用过的; lower grades n.下届 ;plastic bags n. 塑料袋要求: (1)词数:80-100词左右;开头结尾已给出不计入总词数.(2)书写工整,语言连贯,要点齐全,就话题展开可以合理发挥.(3)请结合切身实际谈如何低碳环保,阐述你的观点及对此项活动的认识.protecting the environmentit ` s our duty to protect the environment .the environment is becoming worse and worse .we must do something to prevent people from polluting the environment . first, we can ride to school or go to school on foot and tell our parents to walk to work instead of driving a car. second, we should save water and electricity by turning off the taps and lights in time when we don `t need them. third, give the old books to the next grade students if we don` t use them any more. by doing this, we can save many trees. at last, remember to go shopping with basket rather than plastic bags. i believe our life will become better and better if we can do thesethings .let’s take actions.【2010广东广州】你校准备举行“节约用水,从现在做起”的英语征文比赛,你打算投稿.请根据根据以下表格内容写一篇英语短文.注意:1.词数80左右(短文的开头和结尾已给出,不计入词数);2.不得透露学校、姓名等任何个人信息,否则不予评分.act now to save waterwater is very important to us. all including humans, animals and plants can’t live without water. ①but we still see some people wasting water everywhere. ②for example, some students often forget
some people take sho others throw away the bottle with lots of water in it.③well, how do we save water? ④ first, we should start with ourselves not to waste every drop of water. second, it’s very necessary to stop people from polluting water. ⑤we don’t hope to see “the last drop of water in the world is human’s tear.” ⑥ so act now to save water!⑦范文点评:两个介词including, without的使用恰到好处地说明了用for example 列举了三个事例说明了水资源浪费的现象,从反面论证了水的重要性.词组turn off, take towers, throw away也说明作者的语言基本功扎实.水既然那么重要,那我们如何节约用水呢?作者用了how do we save water引出了自己的建议.作者用first, second 层次分明地说出了自己的建议,同时也很好地使用了should句型提建议. 结论:作者用the last drop of water in the world is human’s tear. 发出呼吁,同时也印证了题目图片反映的意思文章最后点题,做到首尾呼应.【2011广东】你听说过earth hour这项活动吗?今年的earth hour你中如何度过的?请你写一篇题为“my earth hour 2011”的短文.内容包括:1. 你今年参加earth hour这个活动了吗?请表达你参加或者不有参加的心情.2. 请描述你当时在哪里,与谁一起度过,做了什么事.3. 请列举两件以上你在日常生活中经常做的有利于环保的事.4. 号召大家加入到明年的earth hour活动中来.作文要求:1. 不能照抄原文;不得在作文中出现学校的真实名称和学生的真实姓名.2. 语句连贯,词数80个左右.作文的标题、开头和结尾已经给出,不计入总词数,也不必抄写在答题卡上.范文:my earth hour 2011the earth hour was from 8:30 pm to 9:30 pm on saturday, march 26th this year. i was sorry that i didn’t pay enough attention to the day. ①that day, i was hanging out with my best friend li ping at the street when we heard something about it. ②as a teenager, i usually do something to protect our environment. i never throw about some litter. ④and i usually turn off the lights⑤when i don’t use them. and i often use both sides of paper⑥. i hope everyone will take part in earth hour2012. ⑦i believe that we can make our earth a better place to live in.范文点评:作者用sorry 表达了自己没有参加今年的“地球一小时”活动的遗憾心情.完成了第一个点的内容.这里pay attention to 运用得很好.用过去进行时态的when引导的时间状语从句描述了当时自己与好友在街上溜达.完成了第二点内容.这里 hang out 的运用很好.本句作为过渡句,引出下文自己保护环境的一些行为.never throw about some litter是自己做的有利于环保的一件事情.throw about 的使用很好. turn off the lights是自己做的有利于环保的另一件事情.turn off的使用很好.use both sides of paper 是自己做的有利于环保的又一件事情.以上三句完成了第三点内容.both sides 运用得很好.用 i hope 号召人们参加“2012年地球一小时”活动. take part in 使用得当.9.教育,学习假设你叫王明,昨天收到了笔友david的e-mail,得知他不久要到北京来学习中文.他想了解如何学好中文.请你用英文给他回复一封e-mail,介绍学习中文的体会和方法,提出你的建议,以及表达你帮助他学好中文的愿望.英语作文网范文:dear david,im glad youll come to beijing to learn chinese. chinese is very useful, and many foreigners are learning it now. its difficult for you because its quite different from english. you have to remember as many chinese words as possible. its also important to do some reading and writing. you can watch tv and listen to the radio to practise your listening. do your best to talk with people in chinese. you can learn chinese not only from books but also from people around you. if you have any questions, please ask me. im sure youll learn chinese well.hope to see you soon in beijing.yours,wang ming(b)世界在发展,文化在交融,英语已成为人们沟通的桥梁,怎样才能学好英语是我们一直在求索的问题.几年的学习经历你一定积累了许多成功的经验,请从听、说、读、写四方面谈谈你的建议.要求:1.词数:80―100词(开头以给出,不计入总词数)2.字迹工整,语言流畅,表达正确,逻辑清晰.how to learn english wellenglish is important and useful to use. how can we learn it well ? here are my suggestions. ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________how to learn english wellenglish is important and useful to use. how can we learn it well ? here are my suggestions. there are four key points to study english: listening, speaking, reading and writing.firstly, we should be brave to talk with others in english. secondly, we should try to listen to all kinds of english programmes as much as possible. thirdly, we should often read english books. when we come across a new word. we should guess its meaning through the contest first. then look it up in the dictionary to have a check. fourthly, we should practice our writing skills.as long as we listen, speak, read and write more, we are sure to make remarkable progress!10.职业发展,理想梦想【2011广东广州】最近,你班就“你的理想职业”展开了一次调查. 下表是你们小组的情况请根据表格内容注意:1.词数80左右(短文的开头和结尾已给出,不计入词数);2.不得透露学校、姓名等任何个人信息,否则不予评分.范文:recently we did a survey in our class in order to learn about students’ ideal jobs. here’s a report about my group members’ ideals.mary is going to be a fashion designer when she grows up. she loves beautiful clothes, and she does well in drawing.① kate loves plants, so she is going to be a gardener. her aim is to make our city more beautiful.② mike would love sharing③ wonderful stories with others, so he is going to be a writer. tom wants to be a cook. he is good at cooking healthy and delicious food. i want to be a teacher in the future because i love children very much. ④hopefully everyone can realize dreams in the future.范文点评:此处作者写mary 的理想职业及原因.此处when 引导的时间转语从句运用准确.短语grow up, do well in运用得体.此处作者写kate 的理想职业及原因.此处不定式作表语运用准确,make?+比较级用得好. 此处存在错误:would love 的后面应该接不定式.sharing应该改为to share.此处作者写自己的理想职业和原因.此处because 引导的原因状语从句运用准确,增强了问掌柜的写读性.学校将要举行演讲比赛,请以my dream为题写一篇参赛演讲稿.注意:1.文中不能出现真实姓名和学校. 2.词数:80歌左右. 3. 开头已经给出,不计入总词数.my dreamhi, everyone___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________one possible version:hi, everyone.everybody has his dream job. i also have my dream job. my dream is to work for foreign tourists as a tour guide.why do i want to be a tour guide? first of all, i‘m an outgoing girl, and i like doing some exciting things. maybe being a tour guide is the best choice. if i become a tour guide, i can travel all around china, and know more about our country. then i will tell the foreign tourists about our colorful history. second, i like making friends. if i work as a tour guide, i can make a lot of friends all over the world. this may be great. perhaps someday my foreign friends will ask me to visit their countries. i really like to go to their countries to know something about their culture. what’s more, i like singing. singing english songs is my favorite. i believe i will be popular with foreign tourists. their trip will be excellent.now, i am still a middle school student. my job now is to work hard in school. then i’ll go to university to learn something about being a tour guide. i’m sure i can be a qualified tour guide in the future11.应用文写作:提意见和建议,写主持稿,公告信件等信件:【2011北京】十、文段表达(15分)根据中文和英文提示,写一封意思连贯、符合逻辑、不少于60词的回信.信的开头和结尾已给出,其词数不计入所完成的回信内.请不要写出你的校名和姓名.75. 成长中每个人都要面对烦恼,并解决问题.假设你叫刘明,是美国中学生艾丽的朋友,你收到了她的电子邮件,请给她回复,回答她的问题,提出你的建议,并就此事谈谈你的看法.one possible version:hi! alice,i’m glad to hear from you.yes, i sometimes have the same problem.i think if she really needs the money, you’d better lend it to her. you don’t need to worry too much. she’ll probably pay you back when she has money. if you don’t lend her the money, i’m afraid you may lose the friend.i think everyone may have trouble in life and we should help each other. so when my friends need money, i will try my best to help them. maybe i’ll get it back, or maybe i won’t.i hope what i said can help you.yours,91. 今年是桂林市创建全国文明城市关键的一年.“桂林是我家,创城靠大家”!作为中学生,我们应积极参与.请根据以下提示,写一篇80词左右的短文(开头已给出,不计字数). 要点:(1) 尊敬老师,对人礼貌;(2) 帮助他人,友善待人;(3) 遵守交规,过马路走斑马线,不闯红灯;(4) 保护环境,不乱扔垃圾,不踩草地等;(5) 补充两句个人观点.参考词汇:respect(尊敬); obey(遵守); zebra crossing(斑马线) 要求:(1)内容包括所提供的信息及要点,可适当发挥,但不要逐条翻译;(2)不得透露学校、姓名等任何个人信息.one possible version:guilin is now making its effort to become a national civilized city. as students, what should we do?we must respect our teachers and be polite to others. we should also help those who are in need and be friendly to the people around us. besides, we must obey the traffic rules. when crossing the streets, we should walk on the zebra crossing. and we mustn’t go across the street when the traffic lights are red. what’s more, we should protect our environment. for example, we mustn’t step on the grass and climb trees. litter mustn’t be thrown everywhere.guilin is our hometown. let’s try our best to make it a civilized city.注意:1. 内容必须包括表格中所提供的所有信息,可适当发挥.(文中不得出现真实姓名或校名)2.词数:80左右.(开头已给出,不记人总词数)saturday, may, 28thit was fine. i went for an outing with my classmates today. _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________one possible version:saturday, may, 28thit was fine. i went for an outing with my classmates today.at 8:00, we met at the school gate and then set off for the people’s park. the bicycle ride took us half an hour.the sun was shining and there were many people in the park. in the morning, we played all kinds of games. after the picnic at noon, we took many pictures in the afternoon. before we went back at 5:00, we spent about one hour visiting the zoo.although i’m a little tired, i felt very happy.提建议和意见参考词:suggestion, more rest, homework, sleep, after-class activities, rich and colorful, food, clean, dishesdear editor,i’d like to share my school life with you. it’s nice to study in this warm and loving school. first of all, i’d like to thank all my teachers for their hard work and love. i hope they will get better rest. there’s something worried about. the first thing is that we have too much homework. so we don’t have enough sleep. i hope we would have little homework. the second ting is about our after-class activities. they are rich and colorful. but time is short. the last thing is about our school food. so many kinds of them. they are clean and nice. i hope we should eat less meat. best wishes!12.优秀品质 sincerely yours, jacky用英语以learn to smile 为题写一篇短文学会对自己微笑 生活中、学习中会有不愉快的事,如考试不及格等(请再举个例子) 使你自信击败你的人有时是你自己学会对他人微笑微笑是一种语言 使人与人更友好人人都应该懂得注意:1. 词数80-100个.短文的开头已给出,不计入总数.参考词:自信(confidence n.) (confident adj.)打败beat (beat、beaten)v.短文包括所有内容要点,不可逐词翻译,可适当发挥.文中不得出现真实的人名、校名等. learn to smilesmiling is an attitude(态度)to life. in our life, there may be something unpleasant. for example, you fa or another time, you are misunderstand by your friends. these unpleasant things may make you feel bad. then what will you do? why not learn to smile? smiling to yourself can bring back you confidence. sometimes, the greatest enemy is yourself. that’s to say. sometimes, you are beaten by yourself. we should also learn to smile to others. it will help us to get closer to others. so smiling is the most widely understood language.助人为乐:b.助人为乐是中华民族类传统美德(virtue).作为一名中学生,我们应该在学习和生活中学会帮助别人,关心他人??请你以“helping others”为题,用英语写一篇80词左右的短文谈谈你的想法.请把答案写在答题卡相应的位置.(共20分)b. helping othersall of us know everyone needs help and everyone can help others.for example, it’s our duty to clean up the classroom. we can help our classmates keep theclassroom clean.our english teacher often tells us: helping others is helping ourselves! you help others today. maybe you will get a great help from others. but i think to give is better than to receive. i like to help the people who are in trouble. his or her smile is enough.to make the world more beautiful, let’s help each other.爱是心中的太阳,融化你我身边的冰雪.假设你是李明,你们学校的 “english canden”正在办主题为“付出既是收获”的征文活动,请你联系自己平时的爱心行为和感受写一篇文章投稿.要求:1、文中不得出现真实的人名和校名等相关信息.2、 80―100词.标题和文章开头已给出,不计入总词数.giving is receivingi’m a student from green middle school. my name is li ming. i like helping others because i think it makes me very happy. i often help my classmates with their schoolwork. sometimes i help clean up city parks. i go to the old people’s home and do some cleaning for them once a month. so i’m pretty popular there. i often visit the children’s hospital to cheer the sick kids up. i read stories and sing songs for them. i am good with children. i also give money to charities to help people in trouble. i think giving is receiving. helping others is helping ourselves. do you agree with me?
《中考英语作文》由“savagesong2014”分享发布,如因用户分享而无意侵犯到您的合法权益,请联系我们删除。}

我要回帖

更多关于 六字大明咒怎么念诵 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信