色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
一站到底的人掉下去得时候背景音乐是啥
我有更好的答案
Maroon5的animal
以前的是we are young
请采纳O(∩_∩)O
采纳率:50%
Maroon 5的《Animals》。附件里是320kbps的MP3,手机看不到附件,您可以电脑登陆下载一下~(不用担心悬赏,提问者免费)如满意,麻烦您采纳一下我的回答,谢谢~O(∩_∩)O
《justthewayyouare》
其他1条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
天经地义的相关知识
等待您来回答《一站到底》嘉宾掉下去时候放的那首英文歌叫什么?_一站到底吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:82,662贴子:
《一站到底》嘉宾掉下去时候放的那首英文歌叫什么?收藏
求那首歌歌名。
奇迹重生,重铸辉煌,新版魔剑士归来!海量钻石,众多好礼,你敢拿我就送!
是男声那个吗?BRUNO MARS just the way you are片尾人掉下去片段那首女声就不知道了
求问片尾人掉下去片段用的那首女声
求问片尾人掉下去片段用的那首女声不是 kelly clarkson 那首 i forgive u,另一首 "kick it off turn it off, keep the fire ****"....
we are young-fun
叫啥啊?   --来自大型范冰冰型充气娃娃客户端
We are young...
2015年4月 新改版《一站到底》选手掉落的背景音乐《Animals》。 《Animals》 演唱者:Maroon 5 作词:Adam Levine / Shellback / Benjamin Levin 作曲:Adam Levine / Shellback / Benjamin Levin 编曲:Shellback 所属专辑:《V》
登录百度帐号推荐应用《一站到底》李志掉下去时放的英文歌是什么_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
《一站到底》李志掉下去时放的英文歌是什么
50 Cent - Just A Lil BitYeahShadyAftermathG-Unit uniteDamn baby all I need is a lil bitA lil bit of this a lil bit of thatGet it crackin' in the club when you hear this shitDrop it like its hot get to workin' that backGo shake that thang yeah work that thangLet me see it go up and downRotate that thang I wanna touch that thangCan you make it go round and roundI step up in the club I'm like who you withG-Unit in the house yeah thats my cliqueYeah I'm young but a nigga from the old schoolOn the dance floor a nigga doin' old movesI don't give a fuck I do what I wan' doI hit your ass up boy I done warned youBetter listen when I talk nigga don't tripYo' heat in the car mine's in this bitchI ain't tryna beef I'm tryna get my drink onGot my diamonds my fitted and my mink onI'ma kick it at the bar till its time to goThen I'ma get shorty here and I'ma let her knowAll a nigga really need is a lil bitNot a lot baby girl just a lil bitWe can head to the crib in a lil bitI can show ya how I live in a lil bitI wanna unbutton your pants just a lil bitTake 'em off and pull 'em down JUST a lil bitGet to kissin' and touchin' a lil bitGet to the lickin' and fuckin' a lil bitThis is 50 comin' out your stereosHard to tell YO cause I switched the flowEyes a lil low cause I twist the dro'Pockets on swoll cause I move the O'sMy neck my wrist my ears is frozeCome get ya bitch she on me dawgShe musta heard about the doughNow captain come on and save a hoeI get it crunk in the club I'm off the chainNumber one on the chart all the time maynWhen the kid in the house I turn it outKeep the dance floor packed thats without a doubtAnd shorty shake that thang like a pro maynShe back it up on me I'm like oh maynI get close enough to her so I know she can hearSystem thumpin' party jumpin' I said loud and clearAll a nigga really need is a lil bitNot a lot baby girl just a lil bitWe can head to the crib in a lil bitI can show ya how I live in a lil bitI wanna unbutton your pants just a lil bitTake 'em off and pull 'em down a lil bitGet to kissin' and touchin' a lil bitGet to lickin' and Fuckin a lil bitThat henney got me feelin' right (ya heard me)My mama gone you can spend the night (ya heard me)I ain't playin' I'ma tryna fuck tonight (ya heard me)Clothes off face down ass up c'monAll a nigga really need is a lil bitNot a lot baby girl just a lil bitWe can head to the crib in a lil bitI can show ya how I live in a lil bitI wanna unbutton your pants just a lil bitTake 'em off and pull 'em down a lil bitGet to kissin' and touchin' a lil bitGet to lickin' and fuckin' a lil bitAll a nigga really need is a lil bitNot a lot baby girl just a lil bitWe can head to the crib in a lil bitI can show ya how I live in a lil bitI wanna unbutton your pants just a lil bitTake 'em off and pull 'em down a lil bitGet to kissin' and touchin' a lil bitGet to lickin' and fuckin' a lil bitEND
采纳率:97%
来自团队:
李志好像没掉下去吧!
歌曲: Je So Pazzo (1995 Digi.. 歌手: Pino Daniele
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答}

我要回帖

更多关于 刀柄热缩时掉下去 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。