这个这个图片出自哪里?

过了这个村就没这个店出处求这句话的出处典故,村指的是哪个村?店指的是哪家店?
“过去”在这里是再往前走的意思.“店铺”指的是旅行者宿歇的客栈.整句的原意是:旅行者们,这里正是可以安下身业的旅店,再往前走就没有这样的机会了.其比喻义是告诉人们作事要抓往眼腾腾的机会,犹如北方话说:“过了这村,没有那店.” 古代的陆路交通主要是依靠官道.在官道的各个路段设有驿站,经供官府人员宿歇.但民用的驿站,在潮州口语中通称为官铺.通常是每十里左右设有一“铺”,故十里路潮语惯称为一铺路.今天仍有不少以铺为名地方,如铁铺、鸟薮铺、马厝铺……等.当旅客跋涉赶路至日暮时,总是要寻找宿歇的场所.所以计算路程与安排宿就必须恰当处理,有时遇上僻远地方就不是十里就有店铺可安歇,若只顾赶路,有时就会“过去无店铺”了
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码这个出自哪里 .?_百度知道
这个出自哪里 .?
Can you tell a green field from a cold steel rail, year after year?How I wish, Hot ashes for trees.We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl, A smile from a veil, blue skies from pain, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell?Hot air for a cool breeze? Cold?And did you exchange a walk on part in the war for a lead role in a cage.fort for change?Do you think you can tell,Running over the same old groundWhat have you foundSo?And did they get you to trade your heroes for ghosts, how I wish you were here
提问者采纳
ish you were here
歌手, how I wish you were hereWe't mistake this for just any cover tuneI&#39.j to bk to the u, jus come with a passportDad used to tell me about the American dreamMy dream was waking up the projectsa young teen listening to hip hopmy brother tune me into rockput me up on pink floyd and banned from the british blocks whether you pumpin the hip hip hopor you tuning to rockrefugees on your boxwe gonna take over the blocksfrom n:the ecleftic 2 sides ii a book
[Wyclef Jean]Lets go So so you think you can tellheaven from hellBlue skies from painCan you tell a green fieldfrom a cold steel railA smile from a fairdo you think you can tellDid they get you to tradeyour heros for goalsHot ashes for treesHot air for a cool breezeCold comfort for changeDid you exchangeA walk on part in the warfor a lead role in the game whether you listenin to hip hip-hopor you tuning to rockrefugees on your boxwe gonna take over ya blocks lets goHow Iall to the dark side of the moonKickin in my moms room this song was just a thoughtA yma take y're jus two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl year after yearRunnin over the same old groundBut have we found the same old fearsWish you were here whether you listenin to rockor pumpin the hip hip hoprefugees on your box Critics don&#39:wyclef jean
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
你在说什么?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
非我族类,其心必异  【词 目】非我族类,其心必异
  【读 音】fēi wǒ zú lèi,qí xīn bì yì
  【释 义】族类:同族的人。不是我...
大家还关注