推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer--144.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口一首英文歌,高潮第一个词是假音 连续几句 然后后面有一段全假音的。男生唱的 副歌节奏大概是哒哒 哒_百度知道
一首英文歌,高潮第一个词是假音 连续几句 然后后面有一段全假音的。男生唱的 副歌节奏大概是哒哒 哒
so beautiful⋯不是sugar一首英文歌,高潮第一个词是假音 连续几句 然后后面有一段全假音的;&#8943。男生唱的 副歌节奏大概是哒哒 哒哒哒哒 哒哒 哒哒哒哒 节奏挺轻快的 中间好像听见了什么wishes ⋯&#8943
t you seeThat all I ever wantedWas you and me(are you ready)All I ever wantedWas to see you smilingAll I ever wanted was to make you mineI know that I love youOh baby why don'm so aloneHere on my ownAnd I&#39, you're in my headI want to have you in my bedYt you seeThat all I ever wantedWas you and meI't you seeAll I ever wantedWas to see you smilingAll I ever wantedWas to make you mineI know that I love youOh baby why don't you seeThat all I ever wantedWas you and meAll I ever wantedWas to see you smilingAll I ever wantedWas to make you mineI know that I love youOh baby why don&#39All I Ever Wanted - DJ MonacoAll I ever wantedWas to see you smilingI know that I love youOh baby why don&#39, you're in my eyesAll I ever wanted in my lifeAll I ever wantedWas to see you smilingAll I ever wantedWas to make you mineI know that I love youOh baby why don't you seeThat all I ever wantedWas you and meAll I ever wantedWas to see you smilingAll I ever wantedWas to make you mineI know that I love youOh baby why don'm waiting for you to comeI want to beA part of youThink of all things we could doAnd everyday
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
副歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首英文歌,男声的。在唱完一句后有类似假音的啊啊啊啊啊五个拐音,节奏很舒缓,也比较抒情,求助告诉_百度知道
有一首英文歌,男声的。在唱完一句后有类似假音的啊啊啊啊啊五个拐音,节奏很舒缓,也比较抒情,求助告诉
男声的。在唱完一句后有类似假音的啊啊啊啊啊五个拐音有一首英文歌,也比较抒情,节奏很舒缓
s the giggle at a funeralKnows everybody'll tell you my sins so you can sharpen your knifeOffer me my deathless deathGood god let me give you my lifeNo masters or kings when the ritual beginsThere is no sweeter innocence than our gentle sinIn the madness and soil of that sad earthly sceneOnly then i am humanOnly then i am cleanA-amen amen amenTake me to churchI's disapprovalI should'll be sent toIs when i'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lifeI'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your liesI'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knifeOffer me that deathless deathGood god let me give you my lifeIf i'm a pagan of the good timesMy lover've worshiped her soonerIf the heavens ever did speakHe'll tell you my sins so you can sharpen your knifeOffer me my deathless deathGood god let me give you my lifeTake me to churchI'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your liesI'm alone with youI was born sick but i love itCommand me to be wellA-amen amen amenTake me to churchI's the last true mouth pieceEvery sunday's getting more bleakA fresh poison each weekWe were born sick you heard them say itMy church offers no absolutesHe tells me worship in the bedroomThe only heaven i've a lot of starving faithfulThat looks tastyThat looks plentyThis is hungry workTake me to churchI'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knifeOffer me that deathless deathGood god let me give you my lifeTake me to churchI'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knifeOffer me that deathless deathGood god let me give you my lifeTake me to churchI'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your liesI'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your liesI's got humorHe's a fine looking high horseWhat you got in the stableWe'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your liesI&#39Take Me To Church - Jasmine ThompsonMy lover's the sunlightTo keep the goddess on my sideShe demands a sacrificeTo drain the whole seaGet something shinySomething meaty for the main courseThat&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
别名的相关知识
其他1条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请问唱歌初学者应当苛求于歌曲的技巧吗?_百度知道
请问唱歌初学者应当苛求于歌曲的技巧吗?
我就是想要问一个关于唱歌的问题:我是一个挺喜欢唱歌的人,但是唱歌挺自由的,从来都是想到一首歌的某几句唱唱,没有尝试过把一首歌完整的唱下来,但我唱歌的感觉还挺好的,同学听过我唱几句,都说挺好听的,但是对于我种喜欢唱歌的人来说是否需要试着把一首歌完整的演唱下来呢?因为有的歌想要完整的演绎需要一些音乐技巧,就比如说黄龄的那首《一个人想你》俯胆碘感鄢啡碉拾冬浆,不仅要较高的音域,还要假声,真假音转换,转调等等……我对这些音乐技巧都了解,可是从来没有练过,大家觉得是先把这首歌能大概的哼下来好呢还是先学学里面的音乐技巧然后完整地演绎一首歌?(我正在变声,好像音域不是特别宽)
提问者采纳
初学声乐者,只要对歌唱感兴趣就应该能够完整的演唱几首旋律简单、音域不俯胆碘感鄢啡碉拾冬浆宽、不需要太多技巧的歌曲.进而要求自己在音准、节奏、甚至呼吸上的准确,更要从歌曲表现、情绪上做到尽可能的完美。切记,不要练习太多的曲子,这不利于歌曲的学习与深入,应该从一首歌开始,认真的处理,对重要细节预以标记,从声音上做到音色统一。多多练习,熟记歌词并认真理解内容情绪!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
唱歌的相关知识
其他2条回答
唱歌的技巧不是很重要但是调子最好准一点
根据自己的情况,从初级学起,一开始就要严格要求自己,为后来打好基础
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 周杰伦假音歌曲 的文章