歌词可里滋乐的love me tender歌词求歌名

求一首英文歌的歌词,叫ME and you前三句歌词能听清好像是ME AND YOU,CAN BE TRUE ,I LOVE YOU,一个女的唱的,里面还有很多YEAH
  You never know if when you go another way if its a big mistake  You never know because there isnt any guarantee  You never know how it will go by showing everyone the chance you take  But I know that you will never turn away from me  You will always show me your smile  You will always help me be strong  You give me your trust  You give me just what I need to get me back on my feet and moving on  Me and you - together through the highs and lows  Me and you - I know well find a way  Me and you can fly to where we want to go  Me and you, me and you  Me and you riding waves  You know that all you ever think about is trying out another change  You know that everyone is waiting for what you will do  You know that growing up is showing up a feeling that you cant explain  You know that I will never ever turn away from you  I will always be by you side  I will always help you be strong  Ill give you my best to get you all that you need  Together we can succeed in moving on  Me and you - together through the highs and lows  Me and you - I know well find a way  Me and you can fly to where we want to go  Me and you, me and you  Me and you  There will always be so many going ups and downs  I know its hard to show that you are brave  But there is so much living when youre swimming farther out  Think of it as riding on the waves  Me and you - together through the highs and lows  Me and you - I know well find a way  Me and you can fly to where we want to go  Me and you - its like were riding waves  Me and you  Me and you  Me and you...  END
Luck Twice 的歌、
希望能帮到你、
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码求韩国歌曲歌名,女唱的,歌词有一段是“…………Do you love me love me lov_百度知道
求韩国歌曲歌名,女唱的,歌词有一段是“…………Do you love me love me lov
歌词有一段是“…………Do you love me love me love me OO do you love me love me love me…………”还有一段是“tell
me more,女唱的, tell me more……”听过的告诉一下歌名,拜托了求韩国歌曲歌名
I had to tryLiving my life on the other sideNow I am so confusedI do not know what to doHe loves me, She loves me notHe loves me, He loves me notShe loves me, He loves me notShe loves me, She loves me notHe loves me, He loves me notShe loves me, She loves me notHe loves me.I started blurring the linesBecause I did not careI started crossing the lineCause you were never thereNo where to turn, she loves meHe loves meT, He loves me notShe loves me..u - Loves Me NotI complicated our livesBy falling in love with himI complicated our livesNow I am losing my only friendI do not know why, He loves me notShe loves me., He loves me notShe loves me, She loves me notHe loves me,It is almost like I do not even know myselfNow I have to chooseI do not know what to doHe loves me, He loves me notShe loves me, He loves me notShe loves me, She loves me notHe loves me,No one to help.,It is almost like I do not even know myselfNow I have to chooseI do not know what to doHe loves me,No one to help, She loves me notHe loves me.a, He loves me notShe loves me..t.No where to turn, He loves me notShe loves me
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
韩国歌曲的相关知识
其他1条回答
&DOYOULOVEME&2NE1
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求歌 歌词里有loveme loveme_百度知道
求歌 歌词里有loveme loveme
是在一个结婚视频上听见的。只记得是有句歌词里有句love me love me。好像是高潮开始之后一点点部分。。。是个女的唱的。。。不是 Hilar旦揣测废爻肚诧莎超极y Duff -Play With FireJusitinBieber-LoveMe和lovefool
提问者采纳
Bellefire-say something anyway . 如果我没猜错的话。
提问者评价
就你了。。。大神你太牛叉了。。。万分感谢啊!!!!!!!终于找到了。。。给你30分。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首韩文歌diu love me diu la pa,求歌名_百度知道
有一首韩文歌diu love me diu la pa,求歌名
歌手:브라운아이드걸스 (Brown Eyed Girls)歌曲:Abracadabra语言:韩语所属专辑:Sound G.--------------------------------------------歌词Abracadabra - Brown Eyed Girls이러다 미쳐 내가 여리여리 착하던 그런 내가너 때문에 돌아 내가 독한 나로 변해 내가널 닮은 인형에다 주문을 또 걸어 내가그녀와 찢어져 달라고 고every night I`ll be with youdo you love her do you love her매일 너의 꿈 속에do you love me do you love mebring bring 너를 내게 가져다 줘뭐라도 난 하겠어 더한 것도 하겠어빙빙 도는 나의 fantasy에모든걸 걸겠어 널 내가 내가 갖겠어못참아 더는 내가 이러다가 정신을 놓쳐 내가도대체 왜 너란 애가 내 마음에 박혀 니가찢겨진 사진에다 주문을 또 걸어 내가그녀가 떨어져 달라고 고every night I`ll be with youdo you love her do you love her매일 너의 꿈 속에do you love me do you love mebring bring 너를 내게 가져다 줘뭐라도 난 하겠어 더한 것도 하겠어빙빙 도는 나의 fantasy에모든걸 걸겠어 널 내가 내가 갖겠어I`m in the Voodoo lsland 널 되찾기 위한 plan매일같이 이렇게 날 울린 널 향한 마지막 step그녀의 손을 잡고 그녀와 입을 맞추고그런 너를 상상조차 하기 싫어이 주문에 염원을 실어랄랄랄랄랄라 랄랄랄라랄랄랄랄랄라 랄랄랄라랄랄랄라 랄랄랄라아브라카다브라 다 이뤄져라Let`s gouh uhuhuh! ha hahaha!네게 주문을 걸어 봐I`m like a supervisor널 통제하는 kaiser내게서 벗어날 수 없어 내게bring bring 너를 내게 가져다 줘뭐라도 난 하겠어 더한 것도 하겠어빙빙 도는 나의 fantasy에모든걸 걸겠어 널 내가 내가 갖겠어이러다 미쳐 내가 여리여리 착하던 그런 내가너 때문에 돌아 내가 독한 나로 변해 내가cool한척 하는 내가 놀라워라 이런 내가아닌 척 널 만나러 가 또
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
应该是韩国女子团体 Brown Eyed Girl 的 《 Abracadabra 》里头的一段歌词;ll be with youDo you love her:Every night I&#39?Maeil naui kkum sogeDo you love me? do you love me你好? do you love her
韩文歌的相关知识
其他3条回答
Apologize-Tmbaland去听听看吧
Brown Eyed Girl 的 《 Abracadabra 》
Apologize-Tmbaland应该是这个、希望能帮到你、
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有首歌,歌词一直重复this is the way you love me,求歌名拜托各位了 3Q_百度知道
有首歌,歌词一直重复this is the way you love me,求歌名拜托各位了 3Q
重复,哪位高手知道啊;s,it&#39..当时没听清歌名..:this is the way you love me
提问者采纳
m not pretending我不是在假装
Ns forever像永远般
Then live the rest of our life然后我们剩下的日子生活着
But not together但不在一起
Wake up in the morning早上醒来
stumble on my life无意中见到我的生活
Can&#39, no love. 一点爱
To live the rest of our life来渡过我们的余生
这首, no glory没有希望;s on my mind我在想东西
Can&#39,or love,爱或荣耀
Happy endings gone forever more永不会有快乐结局
I feel as if I feel as if I'我觉得我觉得好像我在浪费
And I' everyday我在浪费每天的时间
2 o&#39,没有爱;如果我假装没有事情
ever went wrong曾经出错
I can get to my sleep我就能去睡我的觉
I can think that we just carried on我能认为我们仍在坚持着
No hope.,没有荣耀
No Happy Ending没有快乐结局
This is the way that we love这是我们相爱的方式
Like it't get no love能找到爱
without sacrifice毫不牺牲
If anything should happen如果有事应该发生
I guess I wish you well我认为我会希望你过得好
A little bit of heaven差一点就是天堂
but a little bit of hell但也差一点就是地狱
This is the hardest story这是故事最难的地方
that I've ever told我曾经告诉你的
Nt get no rest不能休息
keep walkin&#39, or glory没有希望,or glory没有希望,爱或荣耀
A Little bit of love一点爱
little bit of love一点爱m wastin&#39mika—happy ending This is the way you left me这是你离开我的方式
I'clock in the morning早上2点
something&#39, around一直走来走去
If I pretend that nothin'm wastin&#39
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 if you love me歌词 的文章

更多推荐