选择作文600字多是不是比选择作文600字少好(英文作文)

200字英语作文跪求解答,十万火急!1.为什么有那么多人选择在家工作?2.说下在家工作的好处与坏处。_百度知道
200字英语作文跪求解答,十万火急!1.为什么有那么多人选择在家工作?2.说下在家工作的好处与坏处。
不好意思是120字
提问者采纳
even if he ate snacks in and work,because that life is the best work also won&#39,can follow one&#39.To thisAlong with the development of high-tech more and more people choose to work at home,often can choose to work in the company,because it can monitor their employees,this is it for the convenience of employees,I think is still working at home.But to the boss it,improve the work efficiency.Working att have a problem,can be in thes inclinations to campaign,no one may object
这才86个字,还不够啊,拜托需要200字左右,谢谢了
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
十万火急的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一篇不少于80词的英语短文:要求:1、说明想旅游的地点;2、说明为什么选择这个地点;3、描述你的旅行计
Kyoya骸AX9
This summer vacation I am going to travel to Guilin.From my childhood I heard a lot of interesting things about Guilin especially for its beautiful scenery.All of my friends who have travelled in Guilin were so happy when they talked about their experience in Guilin.So I have no doubt to make my decision.I will join a tour group for a seven-day trip in Guilin.We will go there by a high speed train in the first day and will go back by plane.I look forward to enjoying every day in Guilin.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语口语考试短文 题目是“大学毕业后,你会选择在大城市工作还是小城市工作,为什么?”
We have over the past few years you can graduate from college after a two-way choice of a large number of people are the big cities to Chung, then create a small city in particular, a lack of talent, it is precisely because of this lack of talent, then work it to the grass-roots level to the work of young people in small cities to provide a very good chance To Work in a TownIn China,there are so many graduates pouring into the society every year that it is not easy for them to find a good job after graduating.Many graduates would like to work in big cities.They think there are more opportunities in a city than in a town.And the salary is higher.Hower,there are many graduates who like stay in a town to develop their careers.They believe that it is less competive in a town than in a city.As long as they work hard,they can also put their dreams into realities and live a happy life.What's more,the environment of a town is better and the air is fresher.For these reasons,to my mind,I would rather work in a town. In China,there are so many graduates pouring into(涌入) the society every year that it is not easy for them to find a good job after graduating.Many graduates would like to work in big cities.They think there are more opportunities(机会) in a city than in a town.And the salary(薪水) is higher.Hower,there are many graduates who like stay in a town to develop their careers(事业).I will go back and live in my home town.Firstly I believe that it is less competive(竞争) in a town than in a city.As long as I work hard,I can also put my dreams into realities(事实) and live a happy life.What's more,the environment of a town is better and the air is fresher.Secondly, if I go back to my home town, I can look after my parents. I take this into consideration(考虑到) because I am their only child and they are now weak and getting on in age. If I live in the same town with them, I can visit them very often and help them whenever it is necessary.Thirdly, if I live in my home town, I will have a lot of friends, schoolmates and relatives to visit and to turn to for help when I need. Of course, I could get acquainted with(开始认识) many people and make many friends if I were to go to live in a strange city, but that takes time. If I go back to my home town, everybody will be waiting for me and I will be able to settle down(定居) comfortably without any trouble and waste of time.For these reasons,to my mind,I would rather work in a town.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码学校是不是该禁止垃圾食物(英语作文)我在墨尔本求学 老师让我们写一个话题 学校是不是该禁止垃圾食物 摆脱帮忙写篇英文文章 不求语法多难 生词多少 只有通顺 字数不要太少的 用翻译软件了就别来了 写好了我加100分 -------注意 我的话题是 学校是不是该禁止垃圾食物 而不是垃圾食物 都说了我是在墨尔本 内容最好是墨尔本的事例 说学校里面有垃圾食品的坏处 内容字数可以多点 但是尽量使简单的单词
Should Junk Food Be Banned in School?
Recently our class had a discussion about whether junk food should be banned in school.Some students think that junk food should not be allowed in school.Junk food,like hambergurs and snacks,contains no nutrition,and it may be harmful to our health.Moreover,too much junk food in school would has influence on the teaching and students' life .Students would always think of the junk food in class,and they are not able to focus on their studies.But other students hold a different atittude.They suggest these food should be allowed in school.It is delicious and pupolar with the students.Besides,some students feel hungry during classes,they can get some junk food to eat in the break time.
In my opinion,junk food should be banned in school.A school is only a place for students to learn in.Anything that does no good to the teaching and learning should be forbidden.哈哈,应你的要求,又加了一点
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码如何在写英语作文的时候少范语法错误看语法书我不喜欢哦,是不是要多练习?怎样写出符合英文语法及习惯的文章?
TD哥哥狐柿
多点阅读,和分析句子结构划分句子的主谓宾
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
为了少犯语法上的错误你应该多看点阅读这样可以在潜移默化中增多你的句型知识,不过你看阅读时要认真的弄懂
First,你自己的语法不好,说什么都白搭second,纸上谈来终觉浅,深知此事要恭行。不练,不写,再次白搭(Key)3rd,才是阅读
语法书看了作用其实不大,要结合题目去翻语法资料,再结合语法将题目真正的考点及语法点分析清楚之后才解题,这样做会让自己变的更加自信,而不会为了答题而答题。写文章也是一样,写好只好就可以根据英语语法规则去检查里面的内容,看是否有低级的语法错误,一般来说,初级英语学习者较常用短句来写文章,这样会使你的文章纹理更清晰,方便披卷老师阅读批改,也不容易犯一些错误。所以我建议若是语言功底还属于中等水平,语法掌握...
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 选择作文600字 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信