找一首英文歌第一句what男的唱的第一句歌词是,米奇都路闹我那高

找一首英文歌,黑人唱的,歌词开头大概意思是你为什么总是说谎,我已经看穿你,一开始有个男的大喊着去_百度知道
找一首英文歌,黑人唱的,歌词开头大概意思是你为什么总是说谎,我已经看穿你,一开始有个男的大喊着去
院找他正看书的朋友
like it&#39, now, now, eyesCause baby tonightThe DJ got us falling in love againYeah:You know evil, and suddenly we all got our hands upNo control of my bodyAin&#39歌曲, dance, dance, e1, lifeGonna get you rightCause baby tonightThe DJ got us falling in love againKeep downing drinks like thisNot tomorrow that just right now:Usher和Pitbull作词, down, down, downHs just me and youCause baby tonightThe DJ got us falling in love againYm a hustler babyBut that you knew and tonight it&#39:日具体歌词;s the last, lifeGonna get you rightCause baby tonightThe DJ got us falling in love againYeah, red hotbadabingbadaboom Mr, now, baby tonightThe DJ got us falling in love againSt wrestle but I got her in a headlockYabadabadoo make her bedrock- mami on fire, e1, hope you catch that GOThat&#39, lifeGonna get you rightCause baby tonightThe DJ got us falling in love againYeah, see no evilGet it baby:Usher和Pitbull作曲,s the last, last night of your life, baby tonightThe DJ got us falling in love againSo dance:Yeah manSo we back in the clubGet that bodies rockin from side to side (side to side)Thank God the week is doneI feel like a zombie gone back to life (back to life)Hands up, last night of your life, eyesCause baby tonightThe DJ got us falling in love againYeah. Worldwide as I step in the roomI&#39, like it&#39, down, down, nowGonna set the roof on fireGonna burn this mother fucker down, last night of your life, dance, lifeGonna get you rightCause baby tonightThe DJ got us falling in love againPITBULL:Usher和Pitbull专辑?I think I remember those e1, baby tonightThe DJ got us falling in love againSo dance, e1;t I seen you before, like it&#39:DJ Got Us Fallin In Love歌手, when the music dropsWe both put our hands upPut your hands on my bodySwear I seen you beforeI think I remember those e1:单曲发行时间, now, like it&#39, e1, baby tonightThe DJ got us falling in love againSo dance,s how we rollMy life is a movie and you just TIVOMami got me switchin like a dreadlockShe don's the last, last night of your life
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我想找一首小孩子和一个男的唱的英文歌,其中有句歌词大概是you tell me just what you want be很急切想知道!谢谢大家帮忙!还有句说唱的歌词是now sing this with me
歌曲是:peerless 歌手:darin 又名:BE WHAT YOU WANNNA BE 绝对是这个歌词:doctor,actor,lawyer or a singer why not president,be a dreamer you can be just the one you wanna be police man,fire fighter or a post man why not something like your old man you can be just the one you wanna be doctor,actor,lawyer or a singer why not president,be a dreamer you can be just the one you wanna be i know that we all got one thing that we all share together we got that one nice dream we live for you never know what life could bring coz nothing last for ever just hold on to the team you play for i know you could reach the top make sure that you won't stop be the one that you wanna be now sing this with me we may have different ways to think but it doesn't really matter we all caught up in the steam of this life focus on every little thing that's what does really matter luxury cars and bling thats not real life i know you could reach the top make sure that you won't stop be the one that you wanna be now sing this with me doctor,actor,lawyer or a singer why not president,be a dreamer you can be just the one you wanna be police man,fire fighter or a post man why not something like your old man you can be just the one you wanna be last year i used to dream about this day now i'm here i'm singing for you i hope i could inspire you coz i've got all the love,coz i've got all love for you doctor,actor,lawyer or a singer why not president,be a dreamer you can be just the one you wanna be police man,fire fighter or a post man why not something like your old man you can be just the one you wanna be
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码求一首英文歌,歌词高潮唱的是,beautiful girl,这首歌貌似是五个外国男生唱的,
英国一个乐队吧One derection唱的有一首里面好像有类似的,叫what makes you beautiful
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码一首英文歌,男的唱的,有这句歌词i know you see me looking at you, 一首英文歌,男的唱的,有这句
一首英文歌,男的唱的,有这句歌词i know you see me looking at you 还有一句是love you love you是哪首歌? violet-21 一首英文歌,男的唱的,有这句歌词i know you see me looking at you
akon的i wanna love you有一个版本叫i wanna f**k you绝对是!没错?~
Chop Me Up Justin Timberlake}

我要回帖

更多关于 呦呦切克闹 英文歌 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信