上传于||文档简介
&&冀​教​版​,​七​年​级​下​册​英​语​期​末​试​卷​,​附​答​案
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用5下载券
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩2页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢小学英语读短文回答问题主要考察学生什么_百度知道
小学英语读短文回答问题主要考察学生什么
swimming.He gets up early every day,“What’s water.He often helps us with our English.?The water in the river behind my house is always black and it has a bad smell.”Most of the children agreed With him. “I’m sorry.Jim comes here to study.( )3,mend something or do the shopping.He isn’t late for school,running.根据短文内容.对的在括号内填“ T ”.He makes many friends here.We all like him,错的填“ F ”.( )4.He can read English well.He likes Chinese food very much,she asked her students,“Why don’t you answer my question.On Sunday he often helps his mother clean the house.A.water B.air C.earth D.weather 3.A boy said,“The water in the river behind my house is always ___.” A.white B.black C.clean D.clear 4.Most of the children _______ the boy. A.agreed with B.wrote to C.heard from D.sent for 5.The water in the river has color and smell because it is getting ____. A.more and more B.less and less C.cleaner and cleaner D.dirtier and dirtierkeyC A B A DJim is an English boy,he likes singing and playing basketball.After class he likes playing football,jumping and riding?” No one.Miss Li asked againThe students were having their chemistry class?” Just then a boy put up his hand and said.( )1.After class .He gets up late every day.On Sunday he often helps his mother clean the house.Miss Li was telling the children what water was like.After that.( )5.He is in No,判断以下句子的正误.He often teaches us English.We are glad to stay with him.He studies hard.( )2?Didn’t I tell you what water is like,you told us that water has no color and no smell.But where to find such kind of water.He likes Chinese students very much.He comes to China with his father and mother,too,children.”said the teacher.5 Middle School,“Our water is getting dirtier and dirtier.That’s a problem.”1.The students were having their _______ class. A.English B.Chinese C.chemistry D.math 2.Miss Li was telling the children what ______ was like.He likes living here.They come here to work,and we often help him with his Chinese.He doesn’t like Chinese food,“Miss Li
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
小学英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁对miss li likes (their ) basketball进行提问_百度知道
对miss li likes (their ) basketball进行提问
如需帮助可追问,谢谢Whose basketball does Miss li like?-------------如有帮助请采纳
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐: