2. 在影片封面上展示在线视频的清晰度;
您的位置:
游戏类型:&ACT 动作游戏制作发行:&语言:&
收藏资源后,一旦有新更新(字幕、文件)我们
将会用站内消息和电子邮件通知你。
收藏资源后,一旦有新更新(字幕、文件)我们
将会用站内消息和电子邮件通知你。
该内容尚未提供权利证明,无法提供下载。
中文名称:&逃离这地英文名称:&Out There Somewhere游戏类型:&ACT 动作游戏资源格式:&压缩包版本:&完整硬盘版制作发行:&地区:&语言:&简介:&
引用转自www.d9zx.net【版本说明】 英文、完整无损 【安装步骤】  解压,玩【游戏简介】 MiniBoss制作发行。一款复古风格的横版谜题动作游戏。你扮演一位从家乡星球逃亡的宇航员。你的目标是找到外形能量返回自己的星球去报复敌人。
正在读取……
这里是其它用户补充的资源():
该内容尚未提供权利证明,无法提供下载。
使用 BBCODE()
类似“顶”、“沙发”之类没有营养的文字,对勤劳贡献的楼主来说是令人沮丧的反馈信息。
提问之前请再仔细看一遍楼主的说明,或许是您遗漏了。
勿催片。请相信驴友们对分享是富有激情的,如果确有更新版本,您一定能搜索到。
请勿到处挖坑绊人、招贴广告。既占空间让人厌烦,又没人会搭理,于人于己都无利。
如果您发现自己的评论不见了,请参考以上4条。
刚收藏了本资源的用户
正在读取……
上海隐志网络科技有限公司
打个分吧:
留点口水(可选):1. 新增扫二维码功能,可直接扫 VeryCD 网站影片页面的二维码,便能在应用上打开;
2. 新增支持 B 站视频(哔哩哔哩),满屏的弹幕更欢乐;
1. 新增支持 B 站视频(哔哩哔哩),满屏的弹幕更欢乐;
2. 在影片封面上展示在线视频的清晰度;
您的位置:
游戏类型:&ACT 动作游戏制作发行:&语言:&
收藏资源后,一旦有新更新(字幕、文件)我们
将会用站内消息和电子邮件通知你。
收藏资源后,一旦有新更新(字幕、文件)我们
将会用站内消息和电子邮件通知你。
该内容尚未提供权利证明,无法提供下载。
中文名称:&逃离这地英文名称:&Out There Somewhere游戏类型:&ACT 动作游戏资源格式:&压缩包版本:&完整硬盘版制作发行:&地区:&语言:&简介:&
引用转自www.d9zx.net【版本说明】 英文、完整无损 【安装步骤】  解压,玩【游戏简介】 MiniBoss制作发行。一款复古风格的横版谜题动作游戏。你扮演一位从家乡星球逃亡的宇航员。你的目标是找到外形能量返回自己的星球去报复敌人。
正在读取……
这里是其它用户补充的资源():
该内容尚未提供权利证明,无法提供下载。
使用 BBCODE()
类似“顶”、“沙发”之类没有营养的文字,对勤劳贡献的楼主来说是令人沮丧的反馈信息。
提问之前请再仔细看一遍楼主的说明,或许是您遗漏了。
勿催片。请相信驴友们对分享是富有激情的,如果确有更新版本,您一定能搜索到。
请勿到处挖坑绊人、招贴广告。既占空间让人厌烦,又没人会搭理,于人于己都无利。
如果您发现自己的评论不见了,请参考以上4条。
刚收藏了本资源的用户
正在读取……
上海隐志网络科技有限公司
打个分吧:
留点口水(可选):to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Languages:
Full Audio
Portuguese-Brazil
Includes 36 Steam Achievements
Title: Out There Somewhere
Genre: , , , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 14 Mar, 2016
Buy Out There Somewhere
WEEK LONG DEAL! Offer ends in
-80%? 5? 1
Packages that include this game
Buy Developer Alliance Bundle
Includes 4 items:
Polarity, BEEP, Camera Obscura, Out There Somewhere
Downloadable Content For This Game
Recent updates
We are having a huge sale this week to promote Out There Somewhere!
“This is challenging stuff, but it's wonderfully creative with it, and I'm not sure I can recommend it enough.”
9/10 –
“Out There Somewhere might just be the best puzzle platformer you’ll play this year”
5/5 –
About This Game
From the artists behind the smash hit Towerfall comes the critically-acclaimed Out There Somewhere.
Inspired by games such as Cave Story and Super Metroid, you play as an astronaut stranded on a strange and dangerous alien planet.
Low on fuel, your only hope for escape is to make your way to the planet’s core.
It will take brains and quick reflexes to survive in this incredibly clever action platformer.
“Out There Somewhere isn't a normal game, though: it's a platformer with a devious twist and a truly shocking difficulty curve. It's a platformer with a very late level, for example, that contains absolutely no platforms at all - just empty space and a doorway right near the ceiling. This is challenging stuff, but it's wonderfully creative with it, and I'm not sure I can recommend it enough.”
-Eurogamer 9/10
System Requirements
Minimum:
Processor: 1.2 Ghz
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: 512 MB
DirectX: Version 9.0
Storage: 300 MB available space
Recommended:
Processor: 2 Ghz
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: 1 GB
DirectX: Version 9.0
Storage: 500 MB available space
Minimum:
Processor: 1.2 Ghz
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: 128 MB
Storage: 300 MB available space
Recommended:
Processor: 2 Ghz
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: 256 MB
Storage: 500 MB available space
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
3.5 hrs on record
Nice ....the soundtrack is awesome
Was this review helpful?
4.1 hrs on record
Bought it for 50 cents, but I would have gladly paid full price and beyond for this game. It's a charming platformer that manages to be challenging without being impossibly so. It utilizes creative gameplay mechanics that revolve around a gun that teleports you, which adds a puzzle-like quality to getting through some of the screens. It also has a fantastic soundtrack.My only disappointment with the game is how short it is, because I want more.
Was this review helpful?
2.6 hrs on record
Holy ????. When I initially saw this game on the store for 25 cents I wasn't sure if a game this cheap would be worth it. However upon downloading and booting up this game I was instantly met with waves of energy and joy. From when I hit &new game& I knew I was in for a ride, and what a ride that was. The music controlled the gameplay almost more than I did, forcing me in and out of situations that would seem impossible with the very sound of a note. The &portal gun&, as one could call it, adds a new depth to the platforming which makes it fun, puzzling, and at some points infuriating. Out There Somewhere is like nothing I have played before, or as I should say, many things I have played before. The developers took Cave Story, Portal, Metroid, and VVVVVV and spat out one of the best indie games I have played in the past few years. I recommend this game to everyone who loves difficulty (while still beign fair), a simple yet entertaining narrative, and just some sweet bumpin' tunes. So what do you have to lose? With a full price of 4.99 and a sale orice of 0.25 (canadian), this game is a steal. I give it a solid 9.5/10
Was this review helpful?
4.0 hrs on record
<div class="pre_release_review tooltip" data-tooltip-content="This reviewer last played/used Out There Somewhere on 12 March, which was before it was released.This review may not accurately reflect the state of the released version.">Pre-Release Review
Bought it for 17 cents during the summer sale, and out of all the games I bought (Garry's Mod,
etc.) this was still my favorite. Very platform-y, and not only has great music but also great visuals. Would higly reccomend to anyone. Best 17 cents of my life.
Was this review helpful?
2.5 hrs on record
<div class="pre_release_review tooltip" data-tooltip-content="This reviewer last played/used Out There Somewhere on 23 September, 2015, which was before it was released.This review may not accurately reflect the state of the released version.">Pre-Release Review
I've never seen this mechanic before, it's very fun and gives some interesting puzzle platforming. And it is well explored in the level design. I love the visuals too. Quality pixel art, very cute. The game is mostly on the easy side. I figured out the mechanics quickly and at worst I died 3 to 4 times on the hardest rooms. The bullet hell sections, however, are pretty hard! at least to me, I hate bullethell games. It is a very small part of the game, but it makes me wonder about mixing such completely different genres. Here it didn't take anything from the game but I remember feeling quite disappointed with Brutal Legends, for example, because I went in expecting to play an action fighting game in an open world and found myself playing an RTS. I don't like RTS so I couldn't enjoy the game, no matter how good it is. But I digress. This is not an issue with Out There Somewhere, the spaceship sessions are short and few.It's extremely short though. But without considering price, length is not a very useful information. What I mean by that is I think the game is worth what they are asking for it. It's a short adorable, original and fun little game and it's cheaper than a sandwich. I'm a very satisfied custommer.
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
There is more than one way to buy this game. Please select a specific package to create a widget for:
Out There Somewhere
Developer Alliance Bundle
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile websitesomewhere out there的中文意思是什么?_百度知道
somewhere out there的中文意思是什么?
歌手:james ingram and linda ronstand
James Ingram & Linda RonstandSomewhere Out ThereSomewhere out thereBeneath the pale moonlightSomeones thinking of meAnd loving me tonightSomewhere out thereSomeones saying a prayerThat we&#39;ll find one anotherIn that big somewhere out thereAnd even though I knowHow very far apart we areIt helps to think we might be wishingOn the same bright starAnd when the night windStarts to sing a lonesome lullabyIt helps to think we&#39;re sleepingUnderneath the same big skySomewhere out thereIf love can see us throughThen we&#39;ll be togetherSomewhere out thereOut where dreams come trueAnd even though I knowHow very far apart we areIt helps to think we might be wishingon the same bright starAnd when the night windStarts to sing a lonesome lullabyIt helps to think we&#39;re sleepingUnderneath the same big skySomewhere out thereIf love can see us throughThen we&#39;ll be togetherSomewhere out thereOut where dreams come true...
解释整首歌曲~~~解释整首歌曲~~~解释整首歌曲~~~解释整首歌曲~~~
提问者采纳
Somewhere Out There《》部电影主题曲幽静首歌耐听:)~~ 文意歌词:)~~
苍白月光 今晚想念着我 着我
祈祷着 我都找 广苍穹某 虽我晓彼相隔甚远 却令我拥颗 共同闪亮祈祷星 晚风始 吹吟首寂寞催眠曲 使我想起我共同窗 各自独眠 我能看穿彼 能永远起 我梦想真
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
Somewhere out there
Beneath the pale moonlight
Someones thinking of me