两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
九年级人教版Unit8reading
上传于||文档简介
&&课​堂​实​用​,​效​果​很​好​!
大小:2.26MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢小题1:more小题2:picks小题3:cleaning小题4:coat小题5:interested试题分析:这篇短文讲述的是Augie与珍妮的故事。奥吉不只是一条狗,如果珍妮掉了东西,他给捡起来。奥吉能给珍妮拿报纸并帮助打扫房间,奥吉也成为珍妮社交的桥梁。小题1:句意:奥吉不只是一条狗。根据Augie is not only a dog but also Jenny’s arms and legs可知答案,故填more。小题2:句意:如果珍妮掉了东西,他给捡起来。根据In school, he picks up the pencil or notebook that Jenny drops.可知填picks.小题3:句意:奥吉给珍妮拿来报纸并帮助打扫房间。据He even helps clean Jenny’s room.他甚至帮助打扫珍妮的房间可知,且the 后跟名词打扫,故填cleaning。小题4:句意:奥吉的大衣告诉别人他是一只能助人的狗。根据Augie wears a coat which tells everyone he is helping Jenny. Augie穿着一件告诉大家他在帮助珍妮的外衣可知,故填coat。小题5:因为他们对奥吉感兴趣所以别的孩子想和珍妮交谈。根据But they come up to talk to her because they think Augie is interesting.因为他们认为Augie有趣所以他们都上来和她交谈可知,故填interesting。
请在这里输入关键词:
科目:初中英语
来源:不详
题型:完形填空
Six years ago, my interest in football started when I watched the 2006 World Cup. &&小题1:&&In fact, football has influenced me in many ways and I have benefited ( 受益 ) a lot from it.First,&小题2:&&Through talking about football, I have known many people with the same interest as mine. We often exchange opinions with each other in our spare time and have fun.Second, &&&小题3:&&&For instance, I am a football fan of AC& Milan. My passion for Milan has stimulated(刺激) me to learn Italian by myself because I wanted to learn morn about that special Italian club. And most football games I have watched are aired in English, so I have the chance to practice my English listening comprehension and to learn more English words about sports.Third, 小题4:&I remember Bai Yansong once says in his book that playing a football match is just like going through an act of life. I quite agree with him. In a football match, at first you are perhaps in a leading position,& but if you don't keep working hard enough, your opponents may take advantage of your carelessness to win the match. Also in a football match, even you are left behind by a score of, say, 0--3 and you have limited match time left, you still have a chance and hope to win as long as you play really hard. I think it is the same in our real life.In a word, &&小题5:&&I will go on living football and supporting my Milan.A.Football has been an excitement for me to learn more knowledge, especially foreign languages.B.Being a football fan gives me a lot of chances to make friends because common interest brings us together.C.Since then, I have always been crazy for footballD.Football has influenced me much in a positive way.E. Football has provided me with a deeper understanding of life.
根据短文内容,用方框中所给词语的适当形式填空,使文章通顺、完整。(每词限用一次)turn,&
better,& give,& she,& scared,& visit,& close,&
open,& but,& everyoneIn a happy town there lived a little, beautiful and smart girl, and (76)______________ name was Rose. (77)______________ in the town liked her. She was so brave, but one thing she was scared of was the doctor.One day her tooth was moving. Her mum saw it. She said, “Your tooth is moving, and you need to (78)______________ Doctor Tim.”Rose said, “No! I am not going to the doctor.” Mum said, “Don’t worry. It’s not so wobbly (摆动的) now.” That made Rose feel (79)______________.After five weeks, Rose forgot about her tooth (80)_______________ her mum didn’t. She checked her tooth again and it was wobbly, so she said, “It’s time to see the doctor.”Rose was (81)______________ but she had to do what her mum told her, so they went to see Doctor Tim. They had to wait in the waiting room.When it was her (82)_______________, her heart was bumping(碰撞) very fast. She went into Doctor Tim’s room. He was smiling. She sat on the chair.Doctor Tim said, “(83)______________ your eyes.”Rose closed her eyes, but just before Doctor Tim started, tears started coming down her eyes. But when she (84)______________ her eyes, she saw Doctor Tim holding her tooth.Rose smiled. Then Doctor Tim (85)______________ her a teddy bear(泰迪熊) and from that time Rose wasn’t scared of doctors any more.
题型:填空题
根据对话内容,在空白处填写适当的话语(话语可能是一个句子,也可能是一个短语或一个词),使对话完整。(5分)A: Hi. Bill! You’re reading the novel again.B: Yes, Tom. I’ll never be tired of it.A: (1) ______________ have you read it?B: Three times. Every time I read it, I can always learn something new. A: Really? (2) _________________________B: Charles Dickens. I think he is a great English writer. A: He is also my (3)________ foreign writer. Please let me have a look at it. B: OK, here you are! … What do you think of it?A: I think(4)__________________. I haven’t seen such a good novel for long. Where did you buy it? B: In the Rose Bookshop.A: I don’t know where it is. (5) _________________ B: No. Only ten minutes’ walk from here, next to the People’s Cinema.
题型:写作题
书面表达(满分15分)为迎接青奥会,我市提出“大干一百天,环境大扫除”的口号。南京阳光中学积极响应,在学生中广泛征集参与该活动的创意。请根据以下征集到的创意写一篇倡议书,并提出你自己的一个“金点子”。创意:1. 设计保护环境海报;2. 到公共场所分发宣传单;3. 去公园参加公益劳动;4. ……要求:1. 文中不得出现你的真实姓名和学校名称;2. 语言通顺,意思连贯,条理清楚,书写规范,可适当发挥;3. 词数80左右。开头已给出,不计入总词数。Working hard for the YOGThe Second Youth Olympic Games are coming up. The government calls on Nanjing citizens to keep the environment around us clean and tidy by working hard.&&
Jack’s brother bought a magazine called Choice. It introduces to its readers information about all kinds of products like cameras, computers, cars, etc. This information helps them make the best choice when they buy something.Jack borrowed his brother’s magazine when he needed a new computer. “I’ll read about all the different computers,” he said, “And I’ll choose the best one.”ThinkPad G450M-T4300: This computer comes with lots of good software. However it does not have much memory and is rather slow. At $3,600, it’s not very good value for money.HP CQ40-506AX: This is the most expensive computer we tasted. However it is also the mostreliable(值得信赖的). It is very fast and has lots of memory. Though it’s 600 dollars more expensive than ThinkPad G450M-T4300, it is worth the extra money if you can afford it.The Acer A175-78: At only $2,600, this is the cheapest computer we tasted. It has plenty of memory and is quite fast. However, it “crashed” twice while we were testing it and we cannot recommend(推荐) it for reliability.Jack choose HP CQ40-506AX. “I know it’s expensive, brother,” he said. “But it will last me a long time and do everything I want it to do.”TypesAdvantageDisadvantage小题1: __&&___ThinkPad G450M-T4300:Good softwareDoesn’t have much memory and is rather slow.$3,600HP CQ40-506AX小题2:________The most expensive小题3:The Acer A175-78Plenty of memory and quite fast小题4:_______$2,600
Making a public speech is the thing that most people don’t want to do. The reason is that we are all afraid of making mistakes in front of others. The more important the speech is, the more frightened we will be. But forget it now. Public speaking is easy. It’s just a simple talking, Although I’m a shy man, I’ve been making speeches and talking on radio and television for more than 30 years. Anybody who can talk can speak in public. Here are some of the lessons I have learned:Keep your speech simple. Your audience can’t take all of your main ideas, and they can only remember one or two of them, not ten or twenty. So you should prepare one or two of your main ideas very well. But if you can’t express what you want to say, then your speech will not be paid attention to. And if you don’t have a clear idea of what you want to say, your audience won’t, either.Organize your speech well. No matter how long or short your speech is, you have to organize your speech—how you are going to open or begin, what main points you want to make and how you’re going to close or end. A strong close is usually very important and critical(关键的): the last thing you say is what your audience will most likely remember. If not, they will be confused.Keep your speech not long. The standard (标准的) length of a speech is usually 12 minutes. Most people can’t put their minds in one thing for too long time, which will make them tired and lose their interest. If you pay no attention to your audience’s reaction(反应),the audience will get bored. Of course, your speech will fail.Following these suggestions above, you can make a good speech in public, and you will be an excellent speaker, I think.Title: How to make a &&&小题1:&&speechTechniqueReasonsRequirements
I did very badly at school. My headmaster thought I was useless and when I was 14, he said, “You’re n&小题1:&&going to be anything but a failure.”After five years of poor jobs, I fell in love with a very nice g&小题2:&. But her mother said to me, “You’ve failed in everything you’ve ever done. You can’t give any happiness to my d&小题3:&!” It was the disappointing thing that could have changed me later. I d&小题4:&to do something positive about my life, because I wanted to show her that what people said about me was w&小题5:&.So I tried hard at my writing and went to college. My first book came out while I was at college. After college I w&小题6:&&during the day and went to evening classes at college. Later, I gave up that job to use full time to write. And then I was offered a part-time job as a t&小题7:&&at a high school. I began to feel p小题8:&&of my self – there was once a poor boy who’d left school early, now teaching at a key high school. My w小题9:&&career took off when I had my own writing style.Now, I’m rich and f&小题10:, because I am often on TV and many people know me. But what does that mean? I just wish all the people who have looked down on me had said, “I believe in you. You’ll succeed.”
句子成分与基本句型(共10个小题;满分20分)指出下列句子划线部分是什么成分(共5个小题;每小题1分,满分5分)小题1:Our English teacher often give us some advice on how to learn English well.小题2:The song Rolling Bead Curtain by Huo Zun is really interesting.小题3:We junior three students have learnt English for almost three years.小题4:Mr. Hu invited me to have dinner with him this weekend.小题5:In some families , competition starts from a very young age.【图文】鲁教版初三下Unit 7 Reading_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
鲁教版初三下Unit 7 Reading
||文档简介
总评分3.9|
浏览量19765
&&鲁​教​版​初​三​下​册​课​件​,​一​线​教​师​课​堂​使​用​过​的​,​请​放​心​使​用
大小:2.23MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢八年级英语下第二单元单元测试题_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读