帮忙写下英语,260-300字,谢谢你老师作文300字

谁能帮我写一个英语的介绍我的爱好不超过300字的,谢谢!_百度作业帮
谁能帮我写一个英语的介绍我的爱好不超过300字的,谢谢!
I have many hobbies,such as sports,singing,playing the violin and keeping a diary.In school,I often hear the P.E.teacher say,sports do good to one's health,and will make one live longer.So,I like sports very much.I go running at five o'clock in the morning,and after classes in the afternoon.I play pingpong with my friends.These sports have kept me healthy.At home,I like to sing and play the violin.I hope I will be a singer and a violinist① when I grow up.In order to attain these goals②,I go to the teacher's home for a lesson every Saturday,and practise singing and playing the violin every day.Busy as I am,I am quite happy.Of all my hobbies I like reading books best.In my bedroom there are nearly six hundred books.There are story books,textbooks,magazines,and others.When I grow up,I will serve the people with the knowledge I have learned from them.I have many hobbies.I like to do many things.Let me share a few.I like video games.Computer games are cool,too.I could play them all day.I like collecting cards.I play games with them.I trade them with my friends.Also,I like sports.I like being outdoors.I love fresh air and sunshine.Bike riding is fun.Rollerblading is neat.Swimming is my favorite.In addition,I like to draw pictures.I like to read comics.But please don't tell my parents.Furthermore,I like music.I like to sing songs.I'm learning to play an instrument.Of course,I enjoy learning English.I like speaking with foreigners.I love watching Disney cartoons.There is more I like to do.There is more I can say.I'll save it for another day.
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码帮忙写下英语作文帮忙写下谢谢了不要抄答案写得好追加悬赏_百度作业帮
帮忙写下英语作文帮忙写下谢谢了不要抄答案写得好追加悬赏
Li Ming,a student in Senior one.Recently I have made a survey ---"Whom would you turn to when in trouble?" Here are the results,Whom would you turn to when in trouble?Towards this question different people have different answers.According to the report of my survey,58% of the people interviewed expressed that they would like to turn to their classmates and friends because they believed similar age would make it easier to share the views and opinions.However,30% of the interviewed admitted that they would turn to their teachers and parents for help as they believed teachers and parents were the people with passion and love pared with others friends teachers and parents had more experience and were trust worthy.Although the majority of the interviewed people would try to find help from others,there were still 12% of the people would keep the problems for themselves as they were relucktant to talk about their problems with others or their were lack of the communication skills.
其他类似问题
An Exciting Trip
Last holiday I went to Beijing with my father. As we all know,Beijing is the capital of our country,and ther are many places of interest there. We went to the Great Wall first...
艹,你爸妈白花钱养你读书啦,写个作文都不会
sb,供你读书了,你会写倒是写啊
扫描下载二维码帮忙写下英语完形填空_百度知道
帮忙写下英语完形填空
OK B: They are 1 : 4 、A: Do they have 3 English lesson at this time every day. A: What’s she doing now、at C、Oh. A、A、are working D、the B、seeing ( )9, and she 10 well? B、a C、at the front of ( )8、Which D、A? B、in the classroom B. A、looking D、on the playground D: She’s asking the students questions、A、an C、on B: Miss Green,……Who’s standing 7 the blackboard、are giving C、in the open air C、What C、A、Where ( )7、writing C, no C, she’s a new teacher from England, except(除……以外) on Friday、the ( )10. They 2 an English lesson、A、Yes D、an D? B、studies C、Is Mrs Green ( )6: Let’s walk over to see 6 they are doing now、A: Is the young woman by the window 9 English teacher、in front of D、What’s C、Who’s B、How B. A、teaches B、A、A? B: It’s Luck She’s 8 something on the blackboard. A, Miss Green、I don’t know ( )5、have B: 5 teaching them English、any ( )4. ( )1、Is Miss Green D、makes D、in the fields ( )2: Yes? B、are having ( )3、a B、also D、A、speaking B? B: Where are the students nowA
提问者采纳
C4. D3. A6. B9. D10. B7. C8. C5. A21
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
makes D、A、A、at the front of (B )8、an D、Oh、are working D、looking D、seeing (C)9、teaches B、a C、a B、Yes D、Which D、Is Miss Green D、in the fields (D)2、A、Who’s B,请采纳、A、are having (C )3、Is Mrs Green (B )6、in the classroom B、have B、What C、speaking B、studies C、the B, no C、in front of D、What’s C、an C、on B、are giving C、A、the (A )10、in the open air
C(A )1、A、also D、at C、I don’t know (A )5、plays【如果满意、Where (D )7、A、How B、writing C、A、any (B )4、on the playground D、A、OK B、A
1-5:ADBBA6-10:BCBDA
英语完形填空的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语幽默笑话260字带翻译_百度作业帮
英语幽默笑话260字带翻译
东成西就0279
One Engine Left 只剩一个引擎A 747 was halfway across the Atlantic when the captain got on the loud speaker,"Attention,passengers.We have lost one of our engines,but we can certainly reach London with the three we have left.Unfortunately,we will arrive an hour late as a r esult." Shortly thereafter,the passengers heard the captain's voice again,"Guess what,folks.We just lost our third engine,but please be assured we can fly with only one.We will now arrive in London three hours late." At this point,one passenger became furious."For Pete's sake," he shouted,"If we lose another engine,we'll be up here all night!"一架747客机正在跨越大西洋时,喇叭里传来了机长的声音:“旅客们请注意,我们的四个引擎中有一个丢失了.但剩下的三个引擎会把我们带到伦敦的.只是我们要因此晚到一小时 .” 过了一会儿,旅客们又听到机长的声音:“各位,你们猜怎么啦?我们刚又掉了第三个引擎.但请你们相信好了.只有一个引擎我们也能飞,但要晚三个小时了.” 正在这时,一位乘客非常气愤地说:“看在上帝的份上,如果我们再掉一个引擎,我们就要整夜都要呆在天上了.”
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 谢谢您妈妈作文300字 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信