用be fore,by和用when连接的句子各造五个句子

用be fore,by和when各造五个句子_百度知道
用be fore,by和when各造五个句子
1.Annie was born a few weeks before Christmas.&安妮在圣诞节前几个礼拜出生。Before World War II, women were not recruited as intelligence officers.&二战前,女性不被征募为情报官。Stock prices have climbed close to the peak they'd registered before the stock market crashed in 1987.&股票价格已经快爬升到了1987年股市崩溃前的最高纪录。He spent his early life in Sri Lanka before moving to Canada.&移居加拿大前,他早年生活在斯里兰卡。He took a cold shower and then towelled off before he put on fresh clothes.&他穿上干净衣服之前,冲了个冷水澡,再擦干身子。2.The feast was served by his mother and sisters.&宴席由他的母亲和姐妹们招待。I was amazed by their discourtesy and lack of professionalism.&我为他们的无礼和职业精神的缺乏所震惊。A painting by Van Gogh has been sold in俯窢碘喝鄢估碉台冬郡 New York for more than eighty-two million dollars.&一幅由梵高创作的画在纽约卖到超过八千二百万美元。If you're travelling by car, ask whether there are parking facilities nearby.&如果你开汽车旅行,问问附近是否有停车设施。Make the sauce by boiling the cream and stock together in a pan.&通过将乳酪和高汤一起放在平底锅里煮来制作调味料。3.When are you going home?&你什么时候回家?When did you get married?&你是什么时候结婚的?When eating a whole cooked fish, you should never turn it over to get at the flesh on the other side.&吃一整条做熟的鱼时,你永远都不要把鱼翻过来吃另一边的肉。When I met the Gills, I had been gardening for nearly ten years.&我结识吉尔一家时,我已经几乎做了十年的园艺。When he brought Imelda her drink she gave him a genuine, sweet smile of thanks.&当他给艾梅尔达拿来一杯饮料时,她给了他一个真诚、甜美、表示谢意的微笑。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁用used to do 和used to be各造5个句子 加翻译_百度知道
用used to do 和used to be各造5个句子 加翻译
最好是初三的水平
i used to get up at 7 我以前7点起床he used to eat many sweets他以前吃很多的糖。she used to play computer games too long 她以前打电脑的时间很长we used to do morning exercises every week 我们以前每周早锻炼they used to go to school by bus. 他们以前乘车上学。He used to be honest. 这儿以前有许多旧房子There used to be many old houses here. 他以前挺老实的the sky used to be blue 天以前很蓝的the river used to be clean 这河以前很干净we used to be best friends 我们以前是朋友
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁用the day berfore yesterday造现在时问句_百度知道
用the day berfore yesterday造现在时问句
he day before yesterday意思:前天分析,怎么能造现在时问句呢:这是一个表示过去时间的短语
英语学习顾问
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁处理你的请求时出错。be good with sth.和 help sb with sth 各造2个句子用初一的水平造。各造2个。_百度作业帮
be good with sth.和 help sb with sth 各造2个句子用初一的水平造。各造2个。
I am good with her.我和她相处得好.I am good wich my eyes.我的视力很好.I help my mother with the housework.我帮妈妈做家务.I help him with his English.我帮助他(学)英语.
其他类似问题
Jane is good with children.简和孩子们处的很好。He often helps me with my English. 他经常在英语方面帮助我
Mary likes
writing because she is good
with it.He is good with math
good with English.You shoundn't help her with her homework.You shound help your mother with houseworks on weekends
The teacher is good with students.Mary helps John with his English.
He is very good with the children. 他与这些孩子处得很好。 I am good with his. 我和他相处得好。I am willing to help you with your English.My teacher often helps me with my maths.
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖

更多关于 用when连接的句子 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信