mysisterislindashehasiongshe her hairstyle是什么意思

The hair band might
The hair band might ______ Linda,because she has long hair.
A.belongs to B.is belong to C.is belonged to D.belong to
_百度作业帮
The hair band might
The hair band might ______ Linda,because she has long hair.
A.belongs to B.is belong to C.is belonged to D.belong to
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码Linda is a(n) ____ girl,but she she has a(n)____mother.A:japan,australianB:american,indiaC:american,chineseD:india,britain_百度作业帮
Linda is a(n) ____ girl,but she she has a(n)____mother.A:japan,australianB:american,indiaC:american,chineseD:india,britain
c琳达是个美国女孩,但她有个中国母亲.
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码Linda is tall and thin.She has long hair. 合并为一句Linda is ___ tall and thin girl ___ long hair._百度作业帮
Linda is tall and thin.She has long hair. 合并为一句Linda is ___ tall and thin girl ___ long hair.
怀念CK°傺綋0
Linda is _the__ tall and thin girl __who
has_ long hair
扫描下载二维码根据句意及首字母提示完成短文根据句意及首字母提示完成短文Linda is my new friend.Do you k 1 her?What does she l 2 like?Let me tell you.She’s of m 3 height,but a l 4 heavy.She has long blonde s 5 hair.She always wears g 6 ._百度作业帮
根据句意及首字母提示完成短文根据句意及首字母提示完成短文Linda is my new friend.Do you k 1 her?What does she l 2 like?Let me tell you.She’s of m 3 height,but a l 4 heavy.She has long blonde s 5 hair.She always wears g 6 .She loveto tell j 7 .She is the captain(队长) of our volleyball t 8 .She is very p 9 in our school.She wants to be a s 10 when she grow up,because she likes singing.1._______ 2.________ 3.________ 4._________ 5._________6.________ 7._______ 8.________ 9.________ 10.__________
1.(know,认识) 2.(look,看起来) 3.(medium,中等的) 4.(little,有点) 5.(short,短的)6.(glasses,眼镜) 7.(jokes,笑话) 8.(team,球队) 9.(popular,受欢迎) 10.(singer,歌手)
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码I have a good friend. Her name is Yu Minghao. She has long hair and two big eyes. She is very l..._百度知道
I have a good friend. Her name is Yu Minghao. She has long hair and two big eyes. She is very l...
doesn’&nbsp.小题1. She often wears a blue T-shir&nbsp. She is good at drawing and I admire her very much.Yu Mingh&nbsp. She has long hair and two big eyes?&&nbsp:What does Yu M and&& ___________________________________?&nbsp. S&nbsp:What&&nbsp:Her voice sounds __________&&______________________________________; ___________________________________;&nbsp
I have a good friend.小题2; _____________.小题4? &nbsp. Her voice sounds sweet and soft.小题3;&& ________________________________. She likes white very much. We will send emails to each other.小题5:What is Yu Minghao like. And she sings very well. She often shows me her pictures?&&nbsp:She does well in drawing. Her name is Yu Minghao. She looks pretty, nice and friendly
提问者采纳
爱好:She is lovely,可知余名豪很擅长画画.描述:She has long hair and two big eyes小题2:细节理解题:细节理解题
小题1。根据第一段She is good at drawing 描述.小题4.小题5, nice and friendly:短文大意,一双大眼睛:细节理解题:She is lovely:She often wears a blue T-shirt and white trousers.小题4:Yes:细节理解题.小题5:She has long hair and two big eyes小题2.小题3:细节理解题,答:sweet,很友好,可知她的嗓音听起来很甜美. 描述,可知她经常穿一件蓝T恤和白裤子:sweet。故答:She often wears a blue T-shirt and white trousers。故答, nice and friendly,可知余名豪长着长头发:这篇短文主要讲述了作者的好朋友的外貌. 描述, she does;soft
试题分析。根据短文第一段She has long hair and two big eyes,轻柔。故本句为肯定回答。故答:Yes, nice and friendly.小题3, she does。小题1。根据第一段She often wears a blue T-shirt and white trousers。根据Her voice sounds sweet and soft,穿戴及嗓音等信息。故答。根据第一段She is very lovely,可知余名豪可爱. 描述
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 lskatemysister下一句 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信