我们的偶像林青霞来了1017期我们的偶像林青霞们再聚餐是何老师叫林青霞去吃饭时出现的背景音乐是什么?

偶像来了,林青霞出现的时候,有一段背景音乐钢琴弹的,急需,拜托,在线等……_百度知道
偶像来了,林青霞出现的时候,有一段背景音乐钢琴弹的,急需,拜托,在线等……
//www《Alone at Night》
Alexandre Desplat
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
钢琴曲的名字叫:青霞来了
你去看一下一分二十秒的时候
Reason 蓝色生死恋里边的
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁偶像来了谢娜模仿林青霞走秀背景音乐是什么歌曲? - 影视金曲 - 齐鲁在线
当前位置:&>&资讯&>&
偶像来了谢娜模仿林青霞走秀背景音乐是什么歌曲?
15:10:39 来源:网络
导读:谢娜模仿林青霞走秀的英文歌:歌名:Myth歌手:Beach House
谢娜模仿林青霞走秀的英文歌:
歌名:Myth
歌手:Beach House
更多关于相关文章:偶像来了0815期欧阳娜娜和林青霞比赛拥抱的时候有一首很短的英文歌,那首歌叫什么?_百度知道
偶像来了0815期欧阳娜娜和林青霞比赛拥抱的时候有一首很短的英文歌,那首歌叫什么?
偶像来了0815期欧阳娜娜和林青霞比赛拥抱的时候有一首很短的英文歌,那首歌叫什么?
The summer was full of mistakes. Young love was such dumb love call it what you want it was still enough.. The first kiss stole the breath from my lips. The first kiss stole the breath from my lips? And we were just kids in love? We&#39. And we were just kids in love?) We&#39. How could I ask you to leave me. And my girl was the envy of every friend of mine. Leaving us gasping for every breath. The summer s still out of my reach. Why did the last one tear us apart. Why did the last one tear us apart?) And we wem still smiling. The first kiss stole the breath from my lips. So satisfying and I&#39. And we were just kids in love. We wouldn&#39. Was so contagious in the air. And it&#39.. How could I ask you to leave me. And it&#39. We&#39?) I&#39. She slept safely in my arms. Why did the lat learn from. The first kiss stole the breath from my lips, she was never one to kiss and tell? Our breath smelled of cigarettes and alcohol. Those trips in the summer never went so well. We wouldn&#39. We were so young and invincible. The summer was full of mistakes. We wouldn&#39. Her smile with the wind blowt learn from. The summer was full of mistakes. Why did s still all of the things that Is still out of my reach. The first kiss stole there at a all time low (How will we get it back. Closed lips. We wouldn&#39. Why did the lad walk down the beach counting every star. And it're falling down (Can we pick up the pieces. We wouldn'm falling down (Can we pick up the pieces now. The summer s still all of the things that I want in my life. And we wet learn from. Our hearts beat inside our chests. And it't learn from?) We're falling down (Can we pick up the piecesMayday Parade - Kids in LoveI look back to the one and only summertime
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
墙纸效果图的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 林青霞是谁的偶像 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。