五年级西游记读后感800字
小学生三年级读后感大全的相关文章
下面是作文网小学生读后感栏目为您准备的一篇《小学生读后感大全250字》,更多的小学生读后感250字、小学生读后感就上读后感。
水浒传读后感250字
鲁滨逊漂流记读后感250字
一拿到《小王子》这本书,我就迫不及待的翻开了。下面是由作文网为您准备的两篇《小王子读后感100字》。
篇一:小王子读后感100字
终于有机会看到《小王子》这本书了,我迫不及待地翻开了它。读完之后,我被它深深地打动了,并长时间沉浸在这本书中。
这本书主要讲小王子住在一个遥远的星球上,星球上有一朵玫瑰花。小王子是一个非常单纯、善良的小男孩,长着一头金黄色的头发,小王子养了一只狐狸,他有一朵玫瑰花...
《假如给我三天光明》让我们更加珍惜当下的生活,珍惜我们的生命。下面是由作文网为您准备的两篇《假如给我三天光明读后感200字》。
篇一:假如给我三天光明读后感200字
今天,我读了一本书,名叫《假如给我三天光明》。它告诉了人们在困惑中要坚强。
海伦&凯勒在生命中拥有了19个月的光明和声音之后,一场大病突如其来,病魔离去的时候也同时也带走了海伦的光明.听力和眼力。在海伦七岁的时候一个重...
勇气、智慧和知识,这些让鲁滨逊在小岛上坚强的活了下来,我们要想鲁滨逊学习。下面是由作文网为您准备的两篇《鲁滨逊漂流记读后感50字》。
篇一:鲁滨逊漂流记读后感50字
一六五九年,一场无情的风浪推翻了一条小船,埋葬了鲁宾逊的伙伴。他漂落到了孤岛上,从此孤独和艰难缠绕了他二十八年。经过坚持不懈的努力,鲁宾逊最后逃出了小岛,回到了祖国。这就是英国小说家笛福写的《鲁宾逊漂流记》
在荒芜人烟的孤岛生活...
“坚持就是胜利”,鲁滨逊的坚持,是他等到了重回大陆的机会!下面是由作文网为您准备的两篇《鲁滨逊漂流记读后感100字》。
篇一:鲁滨逊漂流记读后感100字
读了这本书以后,我最感兴趣的是,他在孤岛上能够生存这么长时间。
不怕困难,不怕辛苦。他不想过以前的生活,勇敢的走出了以前的生活,怀着自己的梦想,到大海上去漂泊。在惊心动魄的航海生活中经厉了无数险情,后来整条船都沉到了海底,只有他一个人存活了...
鲁滨逊教会了我们什么叫坚强,他让我们敬佩!下面是由作文网为您准备的两篇《鲁滨逊漂流记读后感200字》。
篇一:鲁滨逊漂流记读后感200字
个星期我读了一本书名叫《鲁滨孙漂流记》。这本书让我感到无比的敬佩和喜爱。
《鲁滨孙漂流记》讲的是鲁滨孙十分爱冒险和航海。一次,他在海上遇难,流落到了荒岛,同伴们全都淹死了,只有鲁滨孙活着,他为了生存,在岛上择地搭屋,打猎、捕鱼,养羊种麦子,但是十分孤独,途...
《小王子》是一本非常优秀的书籍,小朋友们一定要去读一读哦!下面是由作文网为您准备的两篇《小王子读后感作文》。
篇一:小王子读后感作文
安托万德圣埃克苏佩里是法国20世纪最富传奇色彩的作家。(同时也是飞行员)
1928年,他被派往西撒哈拉地区任朱碧角中途站站长,在那度过几年的沙漠生活,他接受了孤独和寂寞的考验,与当地土著和西班牙殖民者建立了联系,成功地完成了解救迫降飞行员和散落邮件的任务,为往...
在我成长的道路上,《鲁滨逊漂流记》一直给我启发。下面是由作文网为您准备的两篇《鲁滨逊漂流记读后感450字》。
篇一:鲁滨逊漂流记读后感450字
读了《鲁滨逊漂流记》这本书,让我明白了毅力是战胜困难的法宝,这是我读这本书的个感受。
读中写到,在一次海远行中鲁滨逊被海水冲到一个可怕又孤独无人的小岛上,单挑命运与世隔绝。不仅仅是他,换成其他人也会沮丧,失望的,甚至躺在岛上等死亡之神来……
《小王子》是一本童话书,讲述了一个美丽而又悲伤的故事。下面是由作文网为您准备的两篇《小学生小王子读后感》。
篇一:小学生小王子读后感
《小王子》所讲述的故事既美丽又伤感:飞行员“我”因为飞机出了故障,被迫降落在远离人烟的撒哈拉沙漠上,这时一个迷人而神秘的小男孩出现了,执拗地请“我”给他画一只绵羊。他就是小王子,纯洁,忧郁,来自太阳系中某个不为人知的小行星,爱提问题,对别人的问题却从不作答。在攀...
下面是作文网小学生读后感栏目为您准备的一篇《小学生读后感150字大全》,更多的小学生读后感150字、小学生读后感就上作文网读后感栏目。
鲁滨逊漂流记读后感150字作文
城南旧事读后感150字初中作文小王子英语读后感80字带翻译
小王子英语读后感80字带翻译
小王子英语读后感80字带翻译篇一《《小王子》读后感(英文版)》
Little Prince
This is a fairytale whose distribution volume is only second to The Bible. It’s been translated to versions of many other languages. And I gather there must be something special, something really great about it. It’s this conviction that drove me to read it at the first beginning. Well, with due respect to the author, I failed to see how this fairytale be worthy of our attention, despite the fact that many readers claimed this book to be designed for adults.
Anyway, as a well-acknowledged book, it must possess unique feature to maintain it’s position. And it’s reputation and popularity will by no means be destroyed by what an unknown man says. I will talk about the main contents of the book, and the inspiration it renders as usual.
This book mainly tells us the experience of a prince from a tiny planet, who traveled to many other planets and finally came to the earth and met the pilot in a desert. The prince and the pilot became good friends, and the pilot gradually got to know the feeling and experience of his friend. Before he came to the earth, little prince had been
to other 6 little planets where he made acquaintance with some strange people. The first man he met was a king on a little planet, yet he claimed to be the king of the space and ridiculously justified his unshakable governance over all. The second person was a man of vanity, who enjoyed compliments of any form without considering whether it’s sincere or not. The third person was an alcoholic who tried to forget the fact that he’s addicted to acohol by drinking like a fish. The fourth person was an abosolute money-oriented businessman, who cared nothing but his fortune. Next came the lamp-lighter who performed his duty blindly. The last one was a geographer who knew too much about geography to solve a real problem related to it. These six people each represented one kind of person like us. The author satirized people’s conceit, emptiness, fakeness, innocence and blindness through the tone of a child.
I see eye to eye with the author in that the cause of people’s loneliness can be concluded to the negligence of the bonds that connects them. People are supposed to care about each other, cherish what’s really important for them, and be grateful for the happiness that they’ve gained. We all believe knowledge and experience enable us to see clearly and make right judgements all the time. But we may sometimes lose the right to
speak straighforwardly, think creatively or love courageously resulting from what we’ve experienced. That why in our middle school textbooks, it’s the little kid that breaks the illusion of the emperor by saying ”but mum, he ain’t were anything”.
When I was a child, I was definitely a good boy who went home on time after school and did his homework and never tried anything without mom’s permission. And now I am a grown-up, and still I am a good man, at least, that’s what I heard. Sometimes when I was lonely and I began to think about my childhood, then all the happiness and care-free
life came back to me as it were yesterday. Kids that once accompanied me during my childhood now become fathers and mothers of their kids and I myself am a child no more.
Thinking about all these things have made me moody. There’re changes happening in our lives whether we are happy about it or not.
People told me life is a journey which will never stop once it’s started. What’s left behind are happiness and sorrow, pride and shame, success and regret. There’s good old time to reminisce and there’s sad hours that reminds us of the pain. Your feeling makes them real, and you know you lived.
I want to conclude by saying some positive words that each yestersday used to be today, and each today is the future of yesterday, so making the most of today is the best way to cherish your lives. Our mortal beings are doomed to die. It’s not sad, instead, death it’s just a process of our lives. After all, we’ve lived our lives and it’s what we do and how we think that determine who we are.
(when you look at the above passages, don’t regard it as a composition or an article, because if you do, you will be puzzled at the structure. It’s just a few words that come to my mind at the moment and I type them.)
Have a nice day!
小王子英语读后感80字带翻译篇二《小王子英语读后感》
&Little Prince& is about to tell a story of alien children to live in a very small planet, that planet there is only one him, he has to take care of the planet, he is the planet the little prince, grown up, he went to other planets travel, has encountered all sorts of people (aliens). Finally he came to the author encountered on Earth, and then died here
Look at this book, adults should not ripe to look at the mentality, to the point of view of your heart to understand it. the Little Prince has a pure heart and a rich imagination.
When the little prince left his planet, on the road, when a king, and that King would just like to control all rational, this is not like us? Especially when the teacher, like to go to other people, because order that other people can find themselves high up above and become a king, others only obeys.
The second encounter is love are people who love to be admired him, praise him anything except hear, in fact, we ourselves do they not? Others as long as one to praise himself, we do not carried away on it? Through this we can easily become conceited person, but also easy for the offensive.
There drunkard, but also a businessman, even to light lamps and geographer, I think those people is equivalent to our portrayal of the real world, love the order, and love to be admired, I would like to re-occupy the possession, finally left with nothing ... ...
I think the Little Prince This book is a family book, in this book, I can feel that for whom fame for modern day busy round, but not know they have a deep impact on the younger generation, small Prince did not understand why adults want to do that? Like all children have the same do not know. So I felt, how many more to understand the needs of children, and is no longer a random perfunctory, more children to learn about the ideas, interests, rather than restraint.
I am prince from an early age I learned one thing, the really important things, the eyes are invisible. Really important things is to look at motives.
小王子英语读后感80字带翻译篇三《小王子的英文读后感》
——The Little Prince
I’m reading a book called The Little Prince written by Exupery,S. He was born in Lyon in 1900. He was a pilot during his early life. Unfortunately,he was died at the age of 44 in 1944 when he was carrying out the eighth flying mission. And The Little Prince was his most famous novel.
This novel tells the story of the little prince, who came from the asteroid known as B-612.The narrator met the little prince when he crashed in the desert. Little by little, he learned more about the prince from words dropped by chance. The planet was so small that nobody could go very far. As is seen to all, he owned a flower and three volcanoes. Apparently, he was very earnest, honest and stubborn. Every time he put forward a question, you can’t ignore it and must answer it instantly to satisfy his curiosity. Don’t want to walk through these questions seemed boring and meaningless. Because they were more important than how much your salary is. Meanwhile, we cannot overlook another character——the flower loved by the little prince. It seems ridiculous that he fell in love with a flower, but their true love is moving in fact. At first, he was attracted by her charming appearance. However, she begun very quickly to
torment him with her vanity. Gradually, he had soon come to doubt her. Finally, they broke up, which had taken him to the earth. But he still could not forget his lover all the time.
The most memorable matter is that people could not understand the narrator’s first drawing until he drew out every detail. It was a picture of a boa constrictor in the act of swallowing an animal. To his disappointment, they thought it was a hat. And after several times of modification, these grown-ups made out his idea in the end. But the little prince could understand this picture at the beginning. In a conclusion, I think it is because grown-ups are short of imagination and their thoughts are complicated. Their hearts are not pure any more.
This impressed me a lot is when you praise a beautiful house, these grown-ups cannot imagine how wonderful it is unless you tell them the house costs $20,000. There’s no denying that it is a very sad truth, however, also a common phenomenon. The reason is so clear that everybody knows it. What can it be except for their money worship? Although they might know it is bad, they never want to change the actuality because the temptation seems impossible to resist. As a result, they become complicated and only care about money. They used to be pure, but the realistic world has changed them greatly. Of course, we cannot
shift the responsibility onto them, because that’s it all the time. We must make up our mind to change the current situation thoroughly. Do not just pay attention to money is very important, and also hard to carry out.
I think this book is written for adults instead of children. On account of the deep meanings between the lines, innocent children maybe cannot undersand it very well. So the author asked the indulgence of the children who may read this book for dedicating it to a grown-up. In my opinion, this book is good for those grown-ups who have lost their childishness. I hope they can find themselves by reading this novel.
In a word, this book is worth reading.
小王子英语读后感80字带翻译篇四《小王子英语读后感》
Filetype after reading The Little Prince
Over the course of this semester,I read a moving book:THE LITTLE PRINCE.It impressed me a lot,especially,the pure but deep emotion(love) between the characters such as the pilot and the little prince,the rose and the little prince,the fox and the little prince.The book remind me of the pure and nice emotion only found in childhood.
The main character our little prince live on a planet named B612 accompany with there volcanoes an a rose who falls in love with him but can not understand each other.Consequencely,he leave his planet and his endless travelling.During this period,he come across a diversity of people. From these people he gets a conclusion that the grown-ups are very odd.Then he enter earth and found thousands of roses alike.The little prince discovers that
his rose is not
the only ,plenty of her kind are everywhere, but then he realizes that his rose is special &because it is she that I because it is she that I have put u because it is she that I have sheltered behind the screen& . Then he fall across the fox.She teaches the prince &It is only with the heart that what is essential is invisible to the eye &
What impresses me the most is the fox’s words.love is a strange stuff.Sometimes we see it but can’t grasp it.Yet, true love may be, to some extent, invisible in surface but may last permanent.Apart from love, others as well.Indeed,sometimes what we consider right turn out to be wrong,what we consider real proves fictitious,what we confused may just turn out to be the truth.The path In searching for truth may long and time-consuming,we should harbour conviction,strong will and high hope.No matter what barriade in front of us,we ought to be couragous and face up to the challenge.
小王子英语读后感80字带翻译篇五《小王子英语读后感》
A Tale of Love and Life
—————— The Little Prince
&The Little Prince& is a clear book, as clear as the water. It’s writes for adults, teenagers and children. It is a book about life and the lives of the fable. As the book said, the water on the heart is beneficial. And &Little Prince& can make people feel warm and fresh.
The story is about a boy. He lives on a small planet. He is the only person of the planet. He is a lonely prince. Fortunately, a beautiful rose came in his life. They loved each other. But a little argument separated them. He left the planet which he lives, starts traveling. He went to many planets and met many different people. He likes to watch the sunset when he was sad. He found that people wanted happiness, but always pushed away happiness rudely.
At last, he understood how to love each other. Love and life is a very
important thing. He is very regret. He wanted to return to the planet which he lives. But he didn’t know the road. He chose to drank snake venom end his life because he thought it will be able to cast off his bulky body to go back.
Every time, when I read &The Little Prince&, I always moved about it. In real life, we often busy in the whole day, such as a fly without soul. The passage of time, childhood away, we grew up and took away a lot of memories, but we also have an oasis in the heart.
Because ‘The Little Prince’ story, we live in quiet, the heart has a hope and love, have touched on the responsibility of the life.
初一(8)班
小王子英语读后感80字带翻译篇六《小王子英文读后感》
小王子英文读后感
in order to enrich my summer vacation, which the extracurricular reading, my mother bought me a book titled the little prince is. i was wondering, what is the prince to man? a: i can't wait to get books and read it.
see the introduction section, i just know, this book in the east and west are very famous, adults and children are like books. no wonder the teacher told us to buy the book. this book is about the little one lives in only one room, the planet for his roses watering everyday. later, he left the planet, travel, saw many strange people, in order to develop their horizons, and he came to the desert, he met an airplane pilots of broken. prince offered to help him, and he forged a deep friendship, in the book describes the prince since leaving, he missed his star rose to leave earth, he tried every way, even a little snake bites, and since then pilot never saw his wonderful description, etc.
reading this book, i finally understood the purity of heart. like the prince deeply in love with him, in order not to let the rose flower, he was still please sheep eats sheep pilot drew a mask, for him, as he rose, if not just like all planets are lost. this is how sincere feelings! still say that fox, even little left, it will forever remember him.
this story has many implication, tell us, not deceive, also don't puffed up, also do not have meaning in the waste of time and money, we should maintain the balance of baby mindset to finally, earnestly do every thing. ...
i like the book, read a book, i learned that many human reason, also increased my knowledge, and maybe i know the original adults will have many do wrong. the grown-ups do every thing, all is not correct, and so we see things should go to watch it, just like the teacher to our request, and we hope that the child in the growth process, always keep a pure heart, to treat every thing, to find something we really must find in study, therefore, we should also with the same attitude to study hard, pursuing ideal goal.
●【往下看,下一篇更精彩】●
最新读后感
中国招生考试网:
合作Email:examp1e20l3[@]qq.com本类最新08-2808-2808-2808-2808-28&
(美文,情感美文欣赏) - 常阅读,多交友! 您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&水浒传读后感600字【3篇】正文
水浒传读后感600字【3篇】
水浒传读后感600字【3篇】
作者/编辑:佚名
  《水浒传》是我国的四大名著之一,下面YJBYS小编为大家搜集的3篇&水浒传读后感600字&,供大家参考借鉴,希望可以帮助到有需要的朋友!
  水浒传读后感600字一
  在成长过程中,无数本书滋养着我,伴我度过漫漫长途,。我对书如鱼和水,紧紧系在一起不可分开。臧克家说过&读过一本好书,像交了一个益友&当一本书真正住进你的心里,你就会有这种感触。
  小时受爸爸的影响,对书很感兴趣。爸爸便买来了几本名著以陶冶我的情致。但我太小,只是随便翻翻。
  上学后发现小时爸爸买的书竟是四大名著,便来了兴致,随手拿了一本《水浒传》看看,却一下被吸引住了。小时的零碎记忆在一页页纸中被重现,记忆也随之深刻起来。当合上最后一页时,我长长地舒了一口气,心灵久久地被那一个个英雄豪杰所震撼着,感动着。
  在这昏暗迂腐,官官相护的年代,无数好汉被处处欺压。但乱世出英雄,在无法忍受的情况下,他们义聚梁山泊,汇成了一股连朝廷也不敢忽视的势力。在一次次征战中,他们为了义,救出兄弟,杀除贪官,却也冲为了朝廷眼中的最大贼。在几经波折下,朝廷招了安,让他们四处奔波扫平其他势力,但结果却是,在百经沙场后散的散,死的死,就如同一部戏完结后的惨淡收幕。
  那一个个个性鲜明的角色印我的脑海,挥之不去。急公好义的宋江,智慧多谋的吴用,豪迈大力的鲁智生,武艺高强的林冲等等,栩栩如生、活灵活现。
  他们是天上108位星辰,来到人间替天行道。他们豪气冲天,为了兄弟赴汤蹈火在所不辞。在宋江的带领下,他们打倒贪官污吏,济世救民,颠覆了我们心中所谓的&义&。何为真正的义,谁也说不清。但他们却说明了一点善、正即义,民心所向即义。他们用自己的义,反对朝廷的腐败。
  但当他们实力达到顶峰时,宋江却不顾反对要朝廷招安即使有义,却依然要顾到忠。不是所有义都是大逆不道,也不是所有忠都不能与义并存。也是他们四处征伐,扫灭那些本与他们同道的贼。从那一刻开始,故事就发生了戏剧性的扭转。即使如此,朝廷依然是朝廷,它永不会为了你一点战功,而天真地以为你以忠顺。所以,当他们得胜归来时,硬生生地拆散了他们。
  直到现在,我依然为他们的结局而感叹。但转念一想,觉得又能怎样呢?或许那已是最好的结局了。那个时代成就了他们,却也毁灭了他们。但到最后,他们的情也依然存在,想起吴用、花荣随宋江自杀,我眼中便盈满了泪水。
  水浒传读后感600字二
  再次捧起《水浒传》,细细品味,仍有无限感慨&&
  《水浒传》一书是章回体小说,一共一百二十回,它记叙了梁上好汉从起义到兴盛再到失败的过程,它是一部反抗封建暴政的英雄传奇!
  《林冲棒打洪教头》,《景阳冈武松打虎》,《宋江东京城献俘》等等,这些都是经典,都是传奇,是不朽之作,它写出众多的梁山好汉的经历与反抗之路,更加突出了&官逼民反&这个主题,《》()。
  梁上好汉们汇聚一堂,他们不分贵贱,不分贫富,都以兄弟相称,这也更加体现了当时人们在封建社会中追求自由,平等的社会与美好的。
  《水浒传》中的众多英雄人物无不栩栩如生,令人感到虎虎生气。
  面的一百零八将都给人留下了深刻的印象。李逵,鲁智深两人虽脾气十分火爆,但却是十分的侠肝义胆,李逵虽头脑简单,但他却粗中有细,在《鲁提辖拳打镇关西》这一回中就足以看出他这个人嫉恶如仇。
  林冲也曾为八十万禁军的总教头,也是有一定的社会地位的,属于上层阶级的人物,可最终也不是被逼无奈,逼上梁山的吗?
  《景阳冈武松打虎》这一出几乎是家喻户晓的,他为除害,正气凛然,虽是一个下层阶级的义士,却不失一点英雄的气概&武松威震安平寨,罪打蒋门神,大闹飞云浦,夜走蜈蚣岭&&&这些都成为了一个又一个传奇!
  这部书的结尾慷慨悲壮,放射出耀眼夺目的光芒。它是一个传奇,它是一部不朽之作&&
  水浒传读后感600字三
  小说《水浒传》的电视剧版本我小时候看过无数遍,但,当我现在阅读了原着之后,对其中的一百单八将全都有了全新的认识,特别是对他们兄弟之间的感情之深,情感更是敬佩不止。
  那是一个民不聊生,政府十分无能的时代。老百姓穿不暖,吃不饱,睡不足过着生不如死的日子。就在这个时候在山东诞生了一个名唤&宋公明&的押司。他扶穷济贫,江湖人称&及时雨&。这个及时雨在梁山泊中聚集了天下好汉,共一百单八将。他们来自五湖四海,但聚集在这里,目的只有一个&&扶穷济贫,处死贪官。
  但可惜的是朝廷势力实在是太大,从破大辽一百零八个人个个生还到最后收方腊只剩三十六个,最后面见皇上的也只有二十七个,而这二十七个都一个一个的被诬陷,害死。他们的心是好意的,但却被误解,被害死。
  在朝廷眼中他们是草寇但是在我眼中他们是英雄,是好汉。他们虽然杀死许多官员。但那些都是贪官,他们杀人只杀坏人,好人即使站在敌方战线上,他们也不会去动这些好人的一根汗毛!
  他们十分讲义气。
  在第四十回中,宋江与戴宗被抓取判了死刑。梁山泊上十几个好汉连同李逵等人都在斩首当天一同劫法场,救出宋江与戴宗,最后一同上梁山。
  还有原本梁山寨主是晁盖,后因在曾头市被史文恭的毒箭射中,逝世了。临走前,他说:让捉住史文恭的人做寨主。于是宋江就竭尽全力活捉史文恭,将他的内脏祭奠晁天王。
  这一百单八将将将都有自己的性格特点,在这里无法一一讲出,若想了解,就去读一读原著吧!
水浒传读后感600字【3篇】2    〖预览〗《水浒传》是一部非常经典的中国名著,《水浒传》它真实地描写了宋代农民起义,发展和失败的全过程。下面是unjs小编整理的有关《水浒传》的读后感,欢迎大家阅读和参考!《水浒传》读后感2000字(篇一)《水浒传》一书记述了以宋江为首的一百零八好汉从聚义梁山泊,到受朝廷招安,再到大破辽兵,最后剿灭叛党,却遭奸人谋害的英雄故事。读完全书,印在我脑海里挥之不去的只有两个字:忠,义。忠,即是对自己的祖国,对自己身边的亲人,朋友尽心竭力。宋江在种种威逼利诱之下,仍然对自己的祖国忠心耿耿,这就是忠;林冲的妻子在林冲被逼上梁山之后,对高俅之子的凌辱,宁死不屈,最终上吊自杀,这也是忠。在当今这个社会中,相信很多人都能做到一个“忠”字,但是,却很少有人能够做到一个“义”字。一个“义”字,包括了太多的内容。《水浒传》中一百零八好汉为兄弟,为朋友赴汤蹈火,两肋插刀,就只为了一个“义”字;为人民除暴安良,出生入死,也只为一个“义”字。由此可见,一个“义”字虽然只有三笔,有时却要用一个人的生命去写。在现实生活中,给人让座几乎谁都可以做得到,但救人于危难之中却不是谁都可以做到的。因为它需要有相当的勇气,甚至是一命换一命的决心。义,可以解释为正义。一个具有强烈的正义感的人,就是一个精神高尚的人。古往今来有多少英雄好汉,舍生取义。难道是他们不怕死吗?他们为……【】水浒传读后感600字【3篇】3    〖预览〗《水浒传》读后感
寒假里,我读了一本《水浒传》,令我感慨万千。
水浒传具体生动地描写了以宋江为首的农民起义的发生、发展直至失败的整个过程,揭露了封建社会的黑暗腐朽和统治阶级的种种罪恶,歌颂了起义英雄的反抗精神和正义行动,他们不占城池,出榜安民,异姓一家,塑造了一大批梁山泊好汉忠义,替天行道的光辉形象。
在风雨飘摇的北宋末期,梁山泊好汉忠君报国,为民除害,着实令人钦佩。比如一百单八将中的宋江,江湖上人称他为山东及时雨宋押司,他深明大义,急盼招安,愿为国家出力。在兄弟托塔天王晁盖死时,他十分悲伤,几次要哭昏过去,每日都会领众举哀,遵从晁天王遗言,发誓要带领好汉们,活捉敌人史文恭,为晁盖报仇,在不断地努力下,他做到了。他军法严明,宋江手下的军校因为酒肉少而杀了厢官,宋江哭着命他痛饮一醉自缢而死,而后,他顾着梁山泊时的恩情,盛棺安葬,他真是一个有情有义,爱憎分明的好官。
而反过来呢,以高俅为首的奸佞宦官使人愤恨,高俅身为殿帅府太尉,本应报效朝廷,而他却因为宠溺养子,使计拿下教头林冲,刺配沧州道,险些被防送公人董超和薛霸结果了性命。在三败梁山泊时,他被活捉上山后向宋江保证会向天子重奏招安一事,而后却转面无恩,连日称病,不敢上朝,又将水银放入卢俊义、宋江得赏的御酒中,让他们中毒身亡。这样一个奸诈小人没有被天子加上罪……【】水浒传读后感600字【3篇】4    〖预览〗水浒传读后感1000字精选当我捧着这本《水浒传》时,我便情不自禁的哼起了那首耳熟能详的《好汉歌》:“大河向东流啊,天上的星星参北斗啊……”,颇有一番梁山好汉豪爽的气势。“逼上梁山”是民间的一句俚语,是描写一个人走投无路之下选择的无奈之举。?水浒传?中的英雄个个都是历经了无数的险阻,他们可以说是“仗义疏财归水泊山,报仇雪恨上梁山”。水浒英雄的忠、信、义,让我崇拜的五体投地,还有宋江的领袖才能、吴用的神机妙算、李逵的粗鲁莽撞、鲁智深的侠肝义胆、武松的神威神勇、林冲的骁勇善战、燕青的伶俐机灵……他们每个人都险象环生,他们背后的故事又怎是能用一篇篇文章所可以表述的呢?梁山好汉为朋友赴汤蹈火、两肋插刀,为百姓们除暴安良,是人人嘴里的“救世主”。最终,他们在梁山上聚集了一百零八个头领,排定了“三十六天罡,七十二地煞”的座次,本以为这就是结局了,可没有想到朝廷一声令下,让梁山的好汉前去征辽,当他们正要凯旋而归时却又奉命至江南征讨方腊,弄的一百零八条好汉死的死、残的残、溜的溜、隐的隐,稀稀落落,最后仅仅剩下了二十七人。朝廷的最终目的其实就是想“借刀杀人”,而梁山的好汉只不过是朝廷的一颗棋子,他们在战场上为朝廷杀敌,而朝廷却在背后想着如何斩草除根。梁山好汉已经落到如此下场了,朝廷却还不罢休,那些幸存者还是未能逃脱接而至的厄运,宋江、卢……【】水浒传读后感600字【3篇】5    〖预览〗水浒传读后感800字精选《水浒传》是一部非常经典的中国名着,与它相媲美的还有《红楼梦》,《三国演义》,《西游记》,号称“中国四大名着”。《水浒传》它真实地描写了宋代农民起义,发展和失败的全过程,揭露了封建社会的黑暗和腐朽,及统治阶级的罪恶。它以杰出的艺术描写手段,揭示了中国封建社会中农民起义的发生,发展和失败过程的一些本质方面,说明造成农民起义的根本原因是“官逼民反”。“路见不平一声吼,该出手时就出手,风风火火闯九州……”《水浒》的主题曲粗犷豪放,是如鲁智深的关西大汉“吼”出来的一般。我执着的认为这首歌是专属于鲁智深的。正所谓“路见不平,拔刀相助”,一遇到恶人为非作歹,他决不会袖手旁观。救金翠英,请保留此标记教头,救史大郎……他似乎一直是作为一个大侠,毫无顾忌地像人伸出援手,无论是萍水相逢的路人,还是一见如故的好友。这等的英雄气概、侠肝义胆,怎能让人不自愧弗如?正如金圣叹之赞:鲁达一片热血,直喷出来,令人深愧虚生世上,不曾为人出力!水浒一百零八将,人物形象中令我记忆最深刻的是“花和尚鲁智深”。“花和尚鲁智深”是一位非常直率,暴烈如火,却侠骨柔情,杀却恶人为的是救穷苦人于水火的真汉子,英雄人物。透过那双眼,我们可以看到鲁智深凶顽粗野的外表下,是一个善良真诚的灵魂。旁人都只道他凶残成性,唯有五台山的智真长老有一双识人之慧眼……【】
  〔水浒传读后感600字【3篇】〕
  水浒传读后感600字【3篇】所属栏目:〖〗
  “水浒传读后感600字【3篇】”相关:
  〖〗链接地址:
  资料共享平台提供的水浒传读后感600字【3篇】由网友原创或转发,若水浒传读后感600字【3篇】侵犯了您的权益,请与本站联系,谢谢!
上一篇范文: 下一篇范文:
水浒传读后感600字【3篇】相关范文}

我要回帖

更多关于 小王子读后感英语作文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信