褐色之泪图片3
褐色之泪图片4
褐色之泪图片5
褐色之泪图片6
褐色之泪图片7
褐色之泪图片8
褐色之泪图片9
褐色之泪 相关游戏视频截图
褐色之泪(Sepia Tears)是Team NEET开发的一款模拟类游戏。褐色之泪(Sepia Tears)的官方介绍褐色之泪(Sepia Tears)是一款根据小说改编而成的文字类RPG游戏,本作是以校园风格为背景的,游戏中的剧情十分的丰富多彩,画风也是非常的唯美…
版本:v1.0-Reunion
大小:565.27M
评论数:7个
模拟经营游戏/
2701个评论
4334个评论
1268个评论
1213个评论
安卓游戏排行榜/
7853个评论
1.3万个评论
2088个评论
6076个评论
1.3万个评论
4845个评论
7698个评论
1.1万个评论
6400个评论
5084个评论
2245个评论
3309个评论
选择手机型号
选择您的手机型号自动匹配适合您手机的游戏
注册登录后无需每次选择机型
如果没有您的手机型号,点击这里
下载 褐色之泪
您的手机型号为
该游戏为通用版本,无需选择机型适配
下载方式:下载到电脑下载到手机
其他下载方式
暂无其他下载
使用拇指玩客户端 “搜索功能”扫描
二维码扫描
下载 褐色之泪
使用高速下载褐色之泪游戏需要安装拇指玩电脑版,拇指玩电脑版使用迅雷引擎下载,速度飞快!
注:安装后请重启浏览器进入此页面下载to add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Languages:
Full Audio
Includes 5 Steam Achievements
Title: Sepia Tears
Genre: , , ,
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 8 Jan, 2016
Play Sepia Tears
Free to Play
“I felt satisfied, relieved and way too emotionally invested in every character involved.”
About This Game
Sepia Tears is a romance visual novel. It's about a memory that a boy named Mark tries very hard to forget, and a girl named Myra who unearths it.
Together, they search for a storybook romance and realize that love doesn't always bloom as neatly as it ought to.
Perfect for fans of anime and VNs who want a classic story with a twist!
Features:
Vocal ending song
40,000 word story
CG gallery containing game CGs, chibi CGs, and promo art
System Requirements
SteamOS + Linux
Minimum:
Processor: 1.2 GHz Pentium 4
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: 800 x 600
DirectX: Version 10
Storage: 500 MB available space
Minimum:
Processor: Any 64 bit processor
Minimum:
Processor: 1.2 GHz Pentium 4
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
0.1 hrs on record
The devs didn't secure the images in the game data, so I may or may not have turned myra into Donald Trump.Aside from that, it's probably one of the best VN's I played, having played through it 3 times on the Android port.
Was this review helpful?
4.4 hrs on record
Gonna love this game.Enjoy the comedy.And prepare the tissues before play it :'DMost importantly don't forget to..........Get the feels in the end of game~
Was this review helpful?
4.5 hrs on record
What a beautiful storyline and is definitely worth your time to complete the whole Visual Novel, unless that is you need to make the harsh choices which made me struggle a little and take a bit more time in doing so. In conclusion, if you are lacking any social life or deciding your path of life, you should give this Visual Novel a go.It even includes references from animes and manga series like The Fate Series & Pokemon. To sum up this review, Team NEET rN ルナ rates this Visual Novel:A Solid 10/10 ~Team NEETThis game should definitely earn an award for being one of the best Free Visual Novels out there with great plot and storyline, decent artstyle and font/text. I hope to see more from the developers of this Visual Novel.Thank you so much to the Devs:Scarlet String Studios & Team NEETI hope you all continue to create good Visual Novels &3Best Regards, Runa &3
Was this review helpful?
4.6 hrs on record
For a free visual novel this is bloody amazing!! It is a great story but I ain't gonna talk about it cuz spoilers and stuff. This visual novel had me at the edge of my chair during the last part! It was so touching and it inspires me to think maybe I will find true love like that some day.I give this visual novel 2 thumbs straight up!!
Was this review helpful?
6.8 hrs on record
Sepia Tears, in my opinion, is a really good basic short Visual Novel aside from the easy achievements. As Basic I mean as simple choices and routes in the story. But what this VN is good at is character development, even comparing it to some VN's I have read Sepia Tears is a great VN. As you progress the novel connects you to these characters emotionally as you learn about them and you will later on decide (within the 7 day peridod of the story) who you will fall for, a school friend or a lost childhood friend.
I recommend this VN is you have a few hours of free time and would like to be put in your feels (That's why we read them right?!). Plus it's free so why wouldn't you treat yourself to something nice at no cost?
Was this review helpful?
Loading reviews...
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile websiteSepia Tears
Topic Details
How long is it?
I played for an hour and got through chapter 1.
I'm a slow reader.....So, how long is it normally?And how can I read faster?
X_X;;(Edit:
3.3 hours in.
Just hit the 4th chapter.)
28 Jan @ 8:20pm
Showing - of
press ctrl if you all clear. Reading legit, smart*ss.But then again, I'm already bored with it to be honest....
That's a rather personal question, isn't it, sir?Sorry -- not Python.One read-through for me, two hours, but I'm a fast reader. I'll have to go back to catch some of the alternatives... but if you're on chapter 4 I think you're pretty close to the end. I'm 6.6 hours in (just did the confess/don't confess thing).
Man this story drags on and on...And yes I am seeing all options.How do you actually read so bloody fast?!
How do I read so fast? I don't know, I just do... have done all my life. And it's a pain, I can tell you -- I find an author I like, and before he can get his next book out I've read all his back catalog and am bored with waiting.For what it's worth, the confess / don't confess thing is very near the end. There's two (or three) scenes with Myra left, then Myra's diary for the wrap-up Stopping for now.
8 hours in.
Think I'm nearing the end of the skating thing.
(Example &I love you& &No you don't& Now, Myra on the last day ACTUALLY seems decent.
All the days prior, I just want to strangle her with that thin white scarf she has....making me sit through a bunch of &Tell me about yourself& &Nope.avi& which keeps on happening....and happening....and happening.
It really hurts the narrative as I feel like my time is being wasted.
I can't lie when I say a negative review will come from me.
It's well-written, don't get me wrong....but there are many points that just make me groan and say &GET ON WITH IT ALREADY&, making me just want to press CTRL.
Can't argue... Myra does seem to be trying very hard to be annoying. It does come clear at the end... Strong suggestion: Pick the hill, pick &Stand up& when the time comes, and don't worry if it seems to be going over the same course again -- it does, for a while, until a while after you pick the hill the second time. Too late.
I decided to choose the schooltop knowing it's wrong.Again, I'm seeing all routes.
Doesn't matter to me.
(Also, nice job on the spoilers for unsolicited advice....)Edit:
Just finished the main story.
Tried again from your perspective.
Changes nothing.
If you choose the school then the hill, the result's the same.
Just saves frustration.Now for the bonus chapter to be done with this....9 hours in....
30 Jan @ 11:06am
Well... must have been at least a little interesting or you wouldn't have stayed on there so long. Ending was interesting.
But I'm also a slow reader.Game was 4/10 in my opinion.
Without the ending?
Was looking at a 2/10
Hm. Well, perhaps VNs are not ideal for you then. Likewise those &text-only& adventures that have been popping up recently. Something for every taste, I guess. Kinda' wish I could read faster.
But there are times where dyslexia kinda' sets in and you misread a sentence.Either way, if the writing in this game was as good as it was in the last day's final scenes, then I could recommend this game.
Unfortunately, it's not worth the unimportant nonsense.
&Can I get to know about you?&
Next day = &How about now?&
&Lemme think, nope!&.
Next day = &How about--& &Nah.&Talks so much, says so little.
And yet to me it feels sort of realistic... which may say something about my younger life, or my memories of that life. Realistic?
If someone was climbing through my window, I'm calling the cops!
Showing - of
Per page: 15
Topic Details
Date Posted: 28 Jan @ 1:38pmPosts: 22
More discussions
Report this post
Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts.
View mobile website谢谢大家w 个人QQ: 微博:@门荒 这里翻唱CV 个人剧策划 5sing不常用:门荒 荔枝可搜 欢迎约歌勾搭聊天w
视频地址复制
Flash地址复制
Html地址复制
离线看更方便
用或其他应用扫描二维码
自制 蜜汁小埋式学霸闪光sister!!和我一样孤独惆怅的男猪脚!!这设定我吃!但我不知道在讲啥!主线一定在后面吧!!我!就讲英语管得着吗你哼!一开始声音比较粗犷 后来好了 英语也流利一点。。
广播电视节目制作经营许可证:(沪)字第1248号
网络文化经营许可证:沪网文[6号
信息网络传播视听节目许可证:0910417
互联网ICP备案:沪ICP备号-3
沪ICP证:沪B2-
违法不良信息举报邮箱:
违法不良信息举报电话: 转 3}

我要回帖

更多关于 sepia tears中文补丁 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信