这不是个问题
这个问题分类似乎错了
这个不是我熟悉的地区
相关问答:123456789101112131415您好,欢迎来到北京新东方学校!报名咨询热线:010-;官方微信咨询:VBJXDF
& 您的位置:
>> 英语特区
高中英语句型学习之半倒装句型
时间:  作者:  来源:精品学习网
  1.否定意义的副词或短语放在句首,句子半倒装。这样的副词主要有:little, seldom, hardly, rarely, scarcely, never, not at all, by no means(决不), at no time(在任何时候都不),nowhere, in no case (无论如何都不);not in the least (=not at all) , on no condition(决不) 等。
  [典型句子]
  Never shall I forget you.
  At no time was the man aware of what was happening. 那个人根本没有注意到发生的情况。
  Not a single mistake did he make in the exam. 他在考试中没有犯一个错误。
  By no means are these works of art satisfactory. 这些艺术品根本不能令人满意。
  On no condition should you visit that place. 你决不能去那个地方。
  Its beyond des cription. Nowhere else in the world can there be such a quiet, beautiful place.
  那真是用语言难以形容。世界上没有其他地方会有这么安静、美丽的地方了。
  2. not only…, but also…(前一分句倒装,后一分句不倒装)
  [典型句子]
  Not only was everything he had taken away from him, but also his German citizenship was taken away. 不仅他拥有的一切被那走了,就连他的德国国籍也被取消了。
  Not only should we students study hard, we also should know how to enjoy ourselves in our spare time. 我们学生不仅要学习好,还应该知道在课余时间怎样享受生活。
  3.neither, nor放在句首
  [典型句子]
  If you don’t go to see the movie, neither will I. 如果你不去看电影,我也不去。
  --Why didn’t you buy the jacket?
  --Neither was the price satisfactory, nor did the color agree with me.
  价格不能令人满意,颜色也不太适合我。
  I don’t like him, nor do I care about him. 我不喜欢他,也不关心他。
  4. “only + 状语”放在句首,句子半倒装
  [典型句子]
  Only when the war was over did he return to work.
  直到战争结束他才回去工作。
  Only after you have reached eighteen can you join the army.
  你只有到了18岁才能参军。
  Only in that way will we be ready for the challenges and opportunities in life.
  只有这样,我们对生活中的机遇和挑战才会有充分的准备。
  Only by changing the way we live will we be able to save the earth.
  只有改变生活方式,我们才能拯救地球。
  [名师提醒]这种结构的倒装只在only引导状语的时候使用,only引导主语的时候不用倒装。
  Only in this way can you work out the problem.
  你只有用这种方法才能做出题目。
  Only this way can help you work out the problem.
  只有这种方法才能帮你做出题目。
  5.so + be动词/助动词/情态动词等 + 主语 “……也……”(表示肯定意思)
  neither/nor +动词/助动词/情态动词等 + 主语 “……也……”(表示否定意思)
  [典型句子]
  In the past 20 years, our society has changed a lot, so have our eating habits.
  近20年来。我们的社会发生了很大的变化,我们的饮食习惯也变了。
  Tom didn’t attend the meeting last night; nor did Mary. Tom
  没来参加昨晚的会议,Mary也没来。
  I have never been abroad. Neither/Nor has Tom.
  [比较1] “so + 主语 + 助动词” 表示肯定已有的观点或事实
  [典型句子]
  –We have all worked hard these days.
  –So we have.(的确如此)
  I promised to help him, and so I did.(我确实帮助他了)
  [比较2] “主语 + 助动词 + so” 表示按照别人的要求去做
  [典型句子]
  The wounded little boy asked me to lift him up and I did so.
  The doctor asked Charlie to breathe deeply and he did so.
  6.so it is with somebody = it’s the same with somebody前者怎么
  样,后者也怎么样
  [名师提醒]前面既有否定句又有肯定句,或有多个谓语动词或助动词难以选择时,用此句型。
  [典型句子]
  John likes English but he doesn’t like maths, so it is with me (so it is the same with me).
  Tom is a student and he studies hard, so it is with me.
  –He was really manly enough to be responsible for what he had done.
  他像个男子汉,敢于对自己的所作所为负责。
  –So he was, and so it was with you.
  他的确如此,你当时也一样。
  推荐课程:
  (责任编辑:李远航)
版权及免责声明① 凡本网注明“稿件来源:北京新东方学校”的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属北京市海淀区私立新东方学校所有,转载请注明“来源:北京新东方学校”。 ② 本网未注明“稿件来源:北京新东方学校”的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载仅基于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同转载稿的观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,需自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为“稿件来源:北京新东方学校”,本网将依法追究法律责任。 ③ 如有本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后速来电与北京新东方网联系,电话:010-。
高考数学暑假班,抢位报名中!
国际: 国内:
高考:    高二:    高一:    单项:  营地:特色:      &&&&&&&&& 扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
说出美国学生的学校生活、用英语表达、至少五个句子、
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
There are many differences between American students and Student’s from other countries. Some of these differences are cultural differences that stem from the way people all over the world look at themselves and their relationship to others. The typical American student studies on average between 12 to 20 hours a week. This is very different when compared to most Asian countries where students can study up 40 to 60 hours a week.American students also spend a large portion of their time participating in extra-curricular activities like American Football, Cheerleading and Volleyball. While these activities can be available to students in other countries they are rarely pursued with as much enthusiasm as American students. This is because there are greater and more plentiful rewards for athletes in the United States then in most countries and there are many opportunities to excel at many different levels i.e. High School, College and minor league sporting teams. American students are very independent in their educational goals. They study alone and it is considered a matter of pride to succeed without the help of others, this usually breeds fierce competition among students to out achieve each other on assignments or in the classroom. This is very different among students from other countries where a collaborative environment is created and students naturally tend to help each other.In some countries exams are given and a small group of students are asked to work on it together. This process of collaborative learning is just beginning to become popular in the United States, but is already looked upon as too different from what is considered traditional education. American students usually have a part time job while studying, and there is usually no uniform or dress code associated with education in the United States. Education in the United States is free until you are 18 years old, but college is paid for through scholarships, grants and loans. In some other countries School is always paid for. And students must wear uniforms this can make going to school very expensive.There are many similarities and differences between American students and students from other countries, and that is what makes learning such a fun thing to do.
为您推荐:
Many students take a yellow school bus or walk to school.They usually have lunch at school,they seldom eat out on school days.They don't have a short rest after lunch.They often play basketball,soccer and go swimming after school.They have ball games four times a year.
相信你问的是大学生活,为你提供完全正确的句子:American college students can choose their courses freely.Most of them study with some grant/loan from both the government and their universities.In the first yea...
扫描下载二维码日常生活英语口语句型
英语口语专题
英语口语阅读排行
我们也在这里:}

我要回帖

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信