虎牙蛋白我的世界直播直播时最长放的歌是什么

& 2004- 版权所有 [粤ICP备号]LOL虎牙直播旋律老鼠打野,开头第一段背景音乐,是什么,一开始先是女孩子唱的,是一首英文歌。_百度知道
LOL虎牙直播旋律老鼠打野,开头第一段背景音乐,是什么,一开始先是女孩子唱的,是一首英文歌。
be proudWalk strong like a soldierOnto the battlegroundBre walking all by yourselfHave no one elseYour life is deadly like a loaded gunAnd you's cold outsideI will keep you warmSave you from the stormI will light a fireAnd the embers brightWill guide you through the nightWhen it&#39, you're shaking, don's cold outsideI will light a fireI will light a fireI will light a fireWhen it't give upDon're enoughYou will be just fineTonightBaby when it're enoughYou will be just fineTonightBaby when it's cold outsideI will keep you warmSave you from the stormI will light a fireAnd the embers brightWill guide you through the nightWhen it's cold outsideI will light a fire (fire)I will light a fire (fire)I will light a fire (fire)When it's cold outsideI will light a fire (fire)I will light a fire (fire)I will light a fireI will light a fireYou&#39, loveDon't give upDon's cold outsideI will light a fireKeep your bright eyes lookingUp to the sky nowCm with you through everythingBaby when it've been at the bottomOnly survivingYou decide who you are nowI&#39, don't shiver, you's cold outsideI will keep you warmSave you from the stormI will light a fireAnd the embers brightWill guide you through the nightWhen it&#39, breath outDon&#39Light A Fire - Rachel TaylorYou may say you&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
lol的相关知识
其他2条回答
中文是阳光女孩
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求虎牙直播楚河的最近放的那首打嗝的战歌名字_百度知道
求虎牙直播楚河的最近放的那首打嗝的战歌名字
我有更好的答案