neil bryonyneil和顾准是什么关系意思

bryony的中文意思
沪江词库精选bryony是什么意思、英语单词推荐、用法及解释、英语短语、英音发音音标、美音发音音标。
英音 [ 'brai?ni ] ; 美音 [ 'brai?ni ] 名词 葫芦科的一种蔓草
词形变化:复数:。
同义词:。
a vine of the genus Bryonia having large leaves and small flowers and yielding acrid juice with emetic and purgative properties
钢丝连续电镀法
硫链丝菌素; 藓霉素; 藓霉素
夜间磨牙; 磨牙症
布鲁克塞阶
2016bryony是什么意思由沪江网提供。Neil Smuts | LinkedIn
Neil Smuts所在地区Coln-brook, Berkshire, United Kingdom所属行业物流和供应链管理500+ 位联系人立即加入领英,查看Neil的完整资料。注册完全免费!加入领英,与全球四亿职场人士共同拓展人脉、分享创意、发现机遇。浏览共同联系人获得引荐直接联系Neil自我简介A Go-getter. not about to let anyone or any obstacle get in my way. I've been up, I've been down and learnt the hard way and in my opinion, the right way. My path now is ever upwards, for my family, my education and my career.工作经历Eturns EuropeIn the absence of a suitable returns service in Europe for retailers seeking to maximize profits from their international returns, we have created a fool-proof, easy to use service to handle all your retail returns needs. With both retailer and consumer payment options, product disposal, stock replenishment and redistribution covered at sensible pricing, we really do have all the bases covered. Ask us for bespoke systems to suit your needs, we have in-house programmers, a well oiled international delivery network and a team second to none to create your perfect solution.Norsk-GlobalIntroducing Direct Response Marketing into the Norsk-Global group (9 companies/divisions). Test, Track, Measure results and repeat. Credit to Chris Cardell for the mindset.Current Remit:Ground up marketing division creation incorporating:Direct MailTelephone MarketingEmail CaptureAuto-respondersDirect SalesPR (Shows etc)Print Advertising (Newspapers etc)PPC GooglePPC FacebookMailing ListsReferrals SystemsBanner DisplaysTruck Parts WorldwideSEO, Social connection, Direct response marketing, Print and online media, photography and Wordpress/PHP e-commerce integration.eOrder.co.zaI manage the marketing teams and run the entire Marketing division of eOrder.co.za - SA's first Dark Store.Powder Keg DesignsSomerset West Area, South AfricaWe view a website as being a 6 month advertising campaign to keep content fresh and show that you, as a company care about your changing ’face’ as the website invariably is the changing face of the company. Change is a great thing to all if handled correctly. We also do branding, graphic design, logo design, printing, business cards etc.BullIT IT TrainingMergers and aquisitions, Manage Partnerships with Microsoft, Cisco, Symantec, CIW, Red Hat and Intel.BullITechSomerset West Area, South AfricaOur team can work with you on a wide variety of IT projects to design and implement a new corporate network, upgrade your existing network, implement server technology, install or upgrade software, or help you with your next round of computer purchases.I managed all stock at the highest level at 3 locations nationwide plus handle distribution of Online MediaThe best thing to hit the South African HR scene. Our named and shamed column has become feared, and no recruiters are allowed on the site. Pop in, have a look. Plenty of space or you as long as you are not a recruiter. You see, we allow the candidate direct access to the company employing and vice versa.Ritocor cc t/Marketing and Creation of Mobile Social NetworkManagement of all processes including:Wap/Web designAdministrationLiaison with key clientsMySQL administrationNiixen CouriersCompany delivered packages across South AfricaCovered all management aspects including:Vehicle maintenanceCompany HR functionLiaison with Airlines/railPR Conflicts etcHurst-ParnellInternational Fruit and Vegetable import/exportMergers and Acquisitions: Companies and ProduceCo-designed and implemented new stock/billing system (similar to SAP)Managed a staff of 97 people and approx 50 trucksOversaw all aspects of new company management except payment, which was done from the Bristol officeAnswerable to directorsIntroduced sound QC systems to alleviate wastage of nearly 250 tonnes per weekTrained staff how to check quality and introduced a QC ManagerOversaw Vehicle supervisors and Staff supervisorsImplemented a very popular ‘Open day’ where outsiders came in to buy direct from the ‘wholesalers’Carried out all Directors’ requestsI had to implement a stock rotation system and a stock call off system for fresh stock to come in from the Bristol depot and Holland, the current staff had no idea that they should be ordering in ahead of the sale, and not wait for the sale to fall through before ordering stock – this boosted productivity substantiallyDEFRA - Her majesty's governmentDepartment of environmental, food and rural affairs (Government)Security clearances to deal in public finances and make govt paymentsHelp in implementation of Genesis bespoke system for making payments according to OS mapping, made for Uk govt in FranceCovered all aspects of environmental stewardship, a very front line role, dealing directly with farmers etcWestern TrailersProgressed into role within three months from being forklift driver/welder to learn the products from grass roots levelManaged annual budget of 5.5 million pounds Brought down overall costs by over 60% in first two years through design change, outsourcing, cutting back staff etcTroubleshooting and design change and implementation in the field of all fuel/water tanks and bowsersDesign work of all trailers/bowsers and bunded fuel tanksLiaising with all EU purchasing – contracts, tenders, transportGetting the warehouse in order was difficult as there was a ‘resident’ store man who had ‘foolproof’ ways of never running out of stock so:I assessed the store size and calculated the area and current stock volume.I then designed a shelving system for the general trailer goods, did a secure gated area for the valuable electronics stock and the tool section.I had to implement a non-conformance area for damaged stock, U/S stock and returns. And a regular posting back of damaged goods to help with space.I introduced the low-stock reordering concept and allotted each part/item a separate bin/shelf area.I also implemented a store man to supply the fitters with their stock instead of just allowing anyone in to grab what they wanted.I then set an ordering budget figure and set sensible stock amounts according to what the salesman should be selling within the next three months.Provided each fitter with his own set of tools and made him responsible for any lost tools.Lastly, I went through each and every component of every product we sold, set targets for prices, put out tenders and cut costs wherever I could – obviously not at the expense of quality. This was some 300 000 stock numbers or parts.Random past experiencePast experience in brief:May 2000 Emigrated back to UKJuly 2000 to April 2001 Southfield Windows (Uk)Job function:Managerial traineeManaged all functions of a plastic window company over an 11 month period including: Manufacture, purchasing, sales, PR, HR, repairs even some design work.Feb 1999 emigrated to UKMay 1999 emigrated from UK to AustraliaJune 1999 to April 2000 Butchers Machinery (Aus)Job function:Divisional service managerSold, commissioned and repaired large meat processing machineryTroubleshooting and Repairs in situ June 1998 to Jan 1999 Amacron TechnologiesJob function:Machinery operative and night shift managerRan three large plastic extrusion machines manufacturing weedeater nylonLate 1995 to May 1998 Van Der Stel Auto RepairsJob function:Apprentice motor mechanicServicing, rebuilding and testing most vehicles up to 3500 gvm including dieselSpraypainting trainee, base and clear, two pack and water based1992 to 1995 Stephans ClothingWorked alongside my father in his clothing store as salesperson.志愿者经历和公益话题Neil的志愿服务意向提供与技能相关的志愿服务Neil关心的公益话题动物保护儿童公民权利与社会行为教育灾难与人道主义援助科学与技术Neil支持的组织机构CLIC Sargent资格认证出版作品BullITcorpThe Register of Stage Hand Professionals was designed to curb the need for Stage Hands to go through extensive vetting before being allowed to work on site. The brain child of a scottish events’ company director Thomas Wilson in collaboration with international IT Training company director Neil Smuts, the RSHP certification has become highly sought after in the stage and productions field. It is the only international certification of its kind in South Africa and is being implemented in the UK and Europe as well as the United States within the next year. With an 80% pass rate across the board, anyone writing the international certification at any Pearson Vue test centre really needs to know their parcans from their drapes. Many of the companies that have supported the certification will consider RSHP certified personnel first for employment. The Register of Stage Hand Professionals is also the first to offer visual certification aids for personnel whilst on site. In addition to an Apple application that links to RSHP servers, which can scan a personnel ID card to check if theor certification is current, RSHP is the first worldwide to offer a velcro backed dark shirt to which are attached the incumbent’s qualifications. This allows a crew boss a full breakdown of who can do what on site with less than a glance. BullITech is extremely proud to be the first training company to associate with RSHP in South Africa in offering training in their own custom built facilities in Johannesburg and Cape Town.作者:语言能力EnglishAfrikaans技能专长其他 21 个收起教育背景BullIT IT TrainingMS Sql, Database softwareTheory and practical of MCITP/MCSA/MCSE/CCNA/MCP training. Successfully completed to MCT level.社团活动: Microsoft, CIW, Cisco, CompTia TrainingCCNA, IT NetworkingStudied MCITP SQL DBA, MCITP and Cisco CCNA.社团活动: Microsoft MCITP, SQL Dba and Cisco CCNACTU Training CollegeCCNA, MCITP, IT社团活动: Cisco Certified Network Associate and Microsoft Certified IT Professional参与组织MicrosoftMCT所做项目This is the first time that the Norsk group has all its services in one easy to present booklet.团队成员:, Nargis Shah查看Neil的完整资料并...浏览共同联系人获得引荐直接联系Neil访客还看了位于中国的领英会员:Neil Smuts | LinkedIn
Neil Smuts所在地区Coln-brook, Berkshire, United Kingdom所属行业物流和供应链管理500+ 位联系人立即加入领英,查看Neil的完整资料。注册完全免费!加入领英,与全球四亿职场人士共同拓展人脉、分享创意、发现机遇。浏览共同联系人获得引荐直接联系Neil自我简介A Go-getter. not about to let anyone or any obstacle get in my way. I've been up, I've been down and learnt the hard way and in my opinion, the right way. My path now is ever upwards, for my family, my education and my career.工作经历Eturns EuropeIn the absence of a suitable returns service in Europe for retailers seeking to maximize profits from their international returns, we have created a fool-proof, easy to use service to handle all your retail returns needs. With both retailer and consumer payment options, product disposal, stock replenishment and redistribution covered at sensible pricing, we really do have all the bases covered. Ask us for bespoke systems to suit your needs, we have in-house programmers, a well oiled international delivery network and a team second to none to create your perfect solution.Norsk-GlobalIntroducing Direct Response Marketing into the Norsk-Global group (9 companies/divisions). Test, Track, Measure results and repeat. Credit to Chris Cardell for the mindset.Current Remit:Ground up marketing division creation incorporating:Direct MailTelephone MarketingEmail CaptureAuto-respondersDirect SalesPR (Shows etc)Print Advertising (Newspapers etc)PPC GooglePPC FacebookMailing ListsReferrals SystemsBanner DisplaysTruck Parts WorldwideSEO, Social connection, Direct response marketing, Print and online media, photography and Wordpress/PHP e-commerce integration.eOrder.co.zaI manage the marketing teams and run the entire Marketing division of eOrder.co.za - SA's first Dark Store.Powder Keg DesignsSomerset West Area, South AfricaWe view a website as being a 6 month advertising campaign to keep content fresh and show that you, as a company care about your changing ’face’ as the website invariably is the changing face of the company. Change is a great thing to all if handled correctly. We also do branding, graphic design, logo design, printing, business cards etc.BullIT IT TrainingMergers and aquisitions, Manage Partnerships with Microsoft, Cisco, Symantec, CIW, Red Hat and Intel.BullITechSomerset West Area, South AfricaOur team can work with you on a wide variety of IT projects to design and implement a new corporate network, upgrade your existing network, implement server technology, install or upgrade software, or help you with your next round of computer purchases.I managed all stock at the highest level at 3 locations nationwide plus handle distribution of Online MediaThe best thing to hit the South African HR scene. Our named and shamed column has become feared, and no recruiters are allowed on the site. Pop in, have a look. Plenty of space or you as long as you are not a recruiter. You see, we allow the candidate direct access to the company employing and vice versa.Ritocor cc t/Marketing and Creation of Mobile Social NetworkManagement of all processes including:Wap/Web designAdministrationLiaison with key clientsMySQL administrationNiixen CouriersCompany delivered packages across South AfricaCovered all management aspects including:Vehicle maintenanceCompany HR functionLiaison with Airlines/railPR Conflicts etcHurst-ParnellInternational Fruit and Vegetable import/exportMergers and Acquisitions: Companies and ProduceCo-designed and implemented new stock/billing system (similar to SAP)Managed a staff of 97 people and approx 50 trucksOversaw all aspects of new company management except payment, which was done from the Bristol officeAnswerable to directorsIntroduced sound QC systems to alleviate wastage of nearly 250 tonnes per weekTrained staff how to check quality and introduced a QC ManagerOversaw Vehicle supervisors and Staff supervisorsImplemented a very popular ‘Open day’ where outsiders came in to buy direct from the ‘wholesalers’Carried out all Directors’ requestsI had to implement a stock rotation system and a stock call off system for fresh stock to come in from the Bristol depot and Holland, the current staff had no idea that they should be ordering in ahead of the sale, and not wait for the sale to fall through before ordering stock – this boosted productivity substantiallyDEFRA - Her majesty's governmentDepartment of environmental, food and rural affairs (Government)Security clearances to deal in public finances and make govt paymentsHelp in implementation of Genesis bespoke system for making payments according to OS mapping, made for Uk govt in FranceCovered all aspects of environmental stewardship, a very front line role, dealing directly with farmers etcWestern TrailersProgressed into role within three months from being forklift driver/welder to learn the products from grass roots levelManaged annual budget of 5.5 million pounds Brought down overall costs by over 60% in first two years through design change, outsourcing, cutting back staff etcTroubleshooting and design change and implementation in the field of all fuel/water tanks and bowsersDesign work of all trailers/bowsers and bunded fuel tanksLiaising with all EU purchasing – contracts, tenders, transportGetting the warehouse in order was difficult as there was a ‘resident’ store man who had ‘foolproof’ ways of never running out of stock so:I assessed the store size and calculated the area and current stock volume.I then designed a shelving system for the general trailer goods, did a secure gated area for the valuable electronics stock and the tool section.I had to implement a non-conformance area for damaged stock, U/S stock and returns. And a regular posting back of damaged goods to help with space.I introduced the low-stock reordering concept and allotted each part/item a separate bin/shelf area.I also implemented a store man to supply the fitters with their stock instead of just allowing anyone in to grab what they wanted.I then set an ordering budget figure and set sensible stock amounts according to what the salesman should be selling within the next three months.Provided each fitter with his own set of tools and made him responsible for any lost tools.Lastly, I went through each and every component of every product we sold, set targets for prices, put out tenders and cut costs wherever I could – obviously not at the expense of quality. This was some 300 000 stock numbers or parts.Random past experiencePast experience in brief:May 2000 Emigrated back to UKJuly 2000 to April 2001 Southfield Windows (Uk)Job function:Managerial traineeManaged all functions of a plastic window company over an 11 month period including: Manufacture, purchasing, sales, PR, HR, repairs even some design work.Feb 1999 emigrated to UKMay 1999 emigrated from UK to AustraliaJune 1999 to April 2000 Butchers Machinery (Aus)Job function:Divisional service managerSold, commissioned and repaired large meat processing machineryTroubleshooting and Repairs in situ June 1998 to Jan 1999 Amacron TechnologiesJob function:Machinery operative and night shift managerRan three large plastic extrusion machines manufacturing weedeater nylonLate 1995 to May 1998 Van Der Stel Auto RepairsJob function:Apprentice motor mechanicServicing, rebuilding and testing most vehicles up to 3500 gvm including dieselSpraypainting trainee, base and clear, two pack and water based1992 to 1995 Stephans ClothingWorked alongside my father in his clothing store as salesperson.志愿者经历和公益话题Neil的志愿服务意向提供与技能相关的志愿服务Neil关心的公益话题动物保护儿童公民权利与社会行为教育灾难与人道主义援助科学与技术Neil支持的组织机构CLIC Sargent资格认证出版作品BullITcorpThe Register of Stage Hand Professionals was designed to curb the need for Stage Hands to go through extensive vetting before being allowed to work on site. The brain child of a scottish events’ company director Thomas Wilson in collaboration with international IT Training company director Neil Smuts, the RSHP certification has become highly sought after in the stage and productions field. It is the only international certification of its kind in South Africa and is being implemented in the UK and Europe as well as the United States within the next year. With an 80% pass rate across the board, anyone writing the international certification at any Pearson Vue test centre really needs to know their parcans from their drapes. Many of the companies that have supported the certification will consider RSHP certified personnel first for employment. The Register of Stage Hand Professionals is also the first to offer visual certification aids for personnel whilst on site. In addition to an Apple application that links to RSHP servers, which can scan a personnel ID card to check if theor certification is current, RSHP is the first worldwide to offer a velcro backed dark shirt to which are attached the incumbent’s qualifications. This allows a crew boss a full breakdown of who can do what on site with less than a glance. BullITech is extremely proud to be the first training company to associate with RSHP in South Africa in offering training in their own custom built facilities in Johannesburg and Cape Town.作者:语言能力EnglishAfrikaans技能专长其他 21 个收起教育背景BullIT IT TrainingMS Sql, Database softwareTheory and practical of MCITP/MCSA/MCSE/CCNA/MCP training. Successfully completed to MCT level.社团活动: Microsoft, CIW, Cisco, CompTia TrainingCCNA, IT NetworkingStudied MCITP SQL DBA, MCITP and Cisco CCNA.社团活动: Microsoft MCITP, SQL Dba and Cisco CCNACTU Training CollegeCCNA, MCITP, IT社团活动: Cisco Certified Network Associate and Microsoft Certified IT Professional参与组织MicrosoftMCT所做项目This is the first time that the Norsk group has all its services in one easy to present booklet.团队成员:, Nargis Shah查看Neil的完整资料并...浏览共同联系人获得引荐直接联系Neil访客还看了位于中国的领英会员:}

我要回帖

更多关于 neil和顾准是什么关系 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信