display: 'inlay-fix'
whats_mikes_favourite_animal
创建新的生词本
i该生词本已经创建啦!
i不可以出现中文,英文,数字之外的符号哒!
i生词本名称长度不能大于24字符!
i请填写生词本名称!您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
My favourite animal
My faourite animal is elephants.Because they have big ears...
MY FAVORITE SONG
I like every Country Music songs.Country misic i...
大家还关注
笔记本电脑关上盖子就关机是怎么回事?设置...
(window.slotbydup=window.slotbydup || []).push({
id: '2081942',
container: s,
size: '1000,60',
display: 'inlay-fix'书面表达。以“My Favourite Animal”为题,写自己最喜欢的小动物。包括小动物的外形、生活习性等。要求:1. 至少5句话。2. 语法正确,条理清楚,语句通顺,书写美观、清晰、...英语作文_小学英语_英语阅读网
最新公告:
&&没有公告
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
书面表达。以“My Favourite Animal”为题,写自己最喜欢的小动物。包括小动物的外形、生活习性等。要求:1. 至少5句话。2. 语法正确,条理清楚,语句通顺,书写美观、清晰、...英语作文
&&&&&&&&&&
书面表达。以“My Favourite Animal”为题,写自己最喜欢的小动物。包括小动物的外形、生活习性等。要求:1. 至少5句话。2. 语法正确,条理清楚,语句通顺,书写美观、清晰、...英语作文
作者:佚名
文章来源:
更新时间:
书面表达。
以“My Favourite Animal”为题,写自己最喜欢的小动物。包括小动物的外形、生活习性等。要求:1. 至少5句话。2. 语法正确,条理清楚,语句通顺,书写美观、清晰、规范。________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
参考答案:
My Favourite Animal &&&&& My favourite animal is cat. It has big eyes. It has long beard. It has four legs. It has a long tail. It likes eatingfish. It can catch mice. So I like it.答案不唯一
试题录入:admin&&&&责任编辑:admin&
上一篇试题: 下一篇试题:
【字体: 】【】【】【】【】【】
  网友评论:(只显示最新10条。评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)         
您现在的位置:&&>&&>&&>&&>&&>&正文
初中英语作文:My favourite animal
来源:  14:11:49 【】 
&&& My favourite animal is tortoise. Tortoise walk not fast. But I like the tortoise. Why? Because, tortoise is a cute animal. It have a short tail and a four short foot. It have a little head and a hard shell. They are forty-five little and cute tortoise in My home. They like to play in the water. When they afraid some thing. They wall run fast. They like to eat the fish. I often buy some small fish to them to eat. They can catch the fish fast. First, they fake(假) sleep. When the fish swim near they mouth. They catch the fish fast and bit the fish head. So, the fish die. They can eat the fish. In winter. They like to sleep in the sand. When they sleep, they don&t eat any food.Because  they wall hibernation. But, when they are thirsty. They come out of the sand. So, we must give water to them to drink.  I love the tortoise. I hate the eagle. Because, the eagle often eat the tortoise with it sharp mouth.My favourite animal is tortoise.1&&&
文章责编:gaoxiaoliang& 看了本文的网友还看了
?&&( 15:38:50)?&&( 15:37:24)?&&( 15:35:13)?&&( 15:33:00)?&&( 15:30:18)?&&( 15:28:53)
作文范文点击排行
作文频道最新更新
? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?   ?
?   ? ?    ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?
|     |
|     |
|     |
|     |
|     |
|     |