歌词有一部分大概是这样的。 啊啊啊啊啊啊啊 啊啊啊啊啊啊后面的完美音调2 迅雷下载要高一点!是个妹子唱的声音很甜

求一首英文歌!!!跪下了啊啊啊!!!!!大神!!!!!_百度知道
求一首英文歌!!!跪下了啊啊啊!!!!!大神!!!!!
我肯德基听听两两都听末尾...我英语所歌词清楚概:
霸道声音声音间快末尾伴奏突停止男跟着歌曲节奏吹口哨歌词概la lu la lu way, la lu way, lalu way第二歌词概& what you what you say, what you say,what you say& 两la lu
& what you &音调【 do re 】, 跪求
stay the samestep by steptouch me!your best friendonedaythe day you went awaypretty boy
抱歉!由于系统问题上次看不到问题补充!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他5条回答
lameshemoringbeautiful
你想要什么样的歌啊??我喜欢Dynamite 跟Lazy Song
对不起 忘记说了 已经补充了
Be What You Wanna Be 群星
什么歌都可以是吗?男声女声?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首歌,里面有一段是个女的在唱 啊啊啊啊 啊啊啊啊_百度知道
求一首歌,里面有一段是个女的在唱 啊啊啊啊 啊啊啊啊
首歌尾都啊啊啊首歌词歌前4啊4啊节奏相同4啊比前4啊音调高
我有更好的答案
《我在那个街角患过伤风》里面一直是个女音在aa
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁想找一个背景音乐 大概是没歌词的 就是 啊啊啊啊啊啊 音调不一样 很多夜间电台经常放_百度知道
想找一个背景音乐 大概是没歌词的 就是 啊啊啊啊啊啊 音调不一样 很多夜间电台经常放
我有更好的答案
《假意》《空城》《再见警察》
哈哈 - 新水浒传哼唱 搜搜音乐能够找到
我要的是那种很纯很悠扬的 不要激情的
这首很伤感的
要的真不是这感觉 虽然不错
但是真的没听出伤感那种味
夏日星 这首是我的最爱
有可能是 天空之城
貌似听过,但不知道名字。。。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
背景音乐的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首歌,没有歌词,全是“啊啊啊啊啊啊” 比较激情_百度知道
一首歌,没有歌词,全是“啊啊啊啊啊啊” 比较激情
全啊啊啊啊啊 音调速度逐渐变快 类似战斗曲
提问者采纳
布兰妮 Till The World EndsTill The World Ends----Britney Spears This kicked in got your tongs in knots I see Spit it out cuz im dying for company I notice that you got it You notice that I want it You know that I can take it to the next level ba-by! If you want this good sh*t Sicker than the remix Baby let me blow your mind tonight I cant take it take it take no more Never felt like felt like this before C’mon get me get me off the floor DJ whatcha whatcha waitin' for!? WOAH OH OH OH OH OH WOAH OH OH OH... Watch me move when I loose when I loose it hard Get you off with the touch dancing in the dark You notice what im wearing I notice that you are staring You know that I can take it to the next level baby Harder than the A-list Next one on my hit list Baby let me blow your mind tonight! I cant take it take it take no more Never felt like felt like this before C’mon get me get me off the floor DJ whatcha whatcha waitin’ for. WOAH OH OH OH OH OH WOAH OH OH OH.. See the sunlight We aint stoppin’ Keep on dancing till the world ends If you feel it let it happen Keep on dancing till the world ends Keep on daancing till the world ends Keep on daancing till the world ends WOAH OH OH OH OH OH WOAH OH OH OH... See the sunlight We aint stoppin’ Keep on dancing till the world ends If you feel it let it happen Keep on dancing till the world ends 望采纳
提问者评价
找到了 叫Electric Romeo
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
歌词的相关知识
其他3条回答
……忐忑吧……
忐忑和练声曲
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}