哪位大神有姆爷和yelawolf什么意思的best friend伴奏

[text]关灯返回顶部&>&【】Eminem阿姆,Yelawolf - Best Friend (片场采访)
提示请下载最新的flash插件拖动播放器【】Eminem阿姆,Yelawolf - Best Friend (片场采访)来自《Best Friend》MV片场的采访,Eminem表示当初Yelawolf把歌发给了他,后来Em产生了写自己verse的想法~Yela说这张专辑弥补了上一张专辑中存在的一些空白点~Em还号召大家去听Yela的新专辑《Love Story》,去买或者非法下载都成,否则他会去你家里找你哦~分享收藏0在线0弹幕0香蕉0来自《Best Friend》MV片场的采访,Eminem表示当初Yelawolf把歌发给了他,后来Em产生了写自己verse的想法~Yela说这张专辑弥补了上一张专辑中存在的一些空白点~Em还号召大家去听Yela的新专辑《Love Story》,去买或者非法下载都成,否则他会去你家里找你哦~简介来自《Best Friend》MV片场的采访,Eminem表示当初Yelawolf把歌发给了他,后来Em产生了写自己verse的想法~Yela说这张专辑弥补了上一张专辑中存在的一些空白点~Em还号召大家去听Yela的新专辑《Love Story》,去买或者非法下载都成,否则他会去你家里找你哦~[+展开简介]
官方下载功能反馈Best Friend
韩国毁三观19禁MV合辑
超劲爆无下限无节操MV合辑
爱莉安娜·格兰德
妮琪·米娜求Best Friend-- Yelawolf & Eminem的音乐,不要视频_百度知道
求Best Friend-- Yelawolf & Eminem的音乐,不要视频
提问者采纳
best friendWhen you wish me Hell upon my soul and spiritBehold these lyricsIs a pathwaySay boy, I hold you nearestMy best friend, then announcedThey pronounce you dead when they sound it outSo prepare for a rival, best friendWhen you wish me Hell upon my soul and spiritBehold these lyricsIs pillBut I learned from my mistakeTry hard to respect people for what they&#39, I got a best friend, yeahI don&#39, thick skin but a short temperThis patience of mine is thinnerThan twine is when I get attackedSo I might say something back that might offend youSo if you don&#39, still got a(Best friend, best friendYt tell me nothin&#39, best friendLet the trumpets blow with your appearanceI can almost hear itMm the Iggy-Pop of hip-hop when I walk in the boothDog I&#39, best friend, best friend, you know that you' upThe minute I&#39, your arch enemy surrounds you nowHe&#39:Yelawolf /t like when I rapWhat I have to say on the mic then youMight wanna act just like quarterbacksAnd take a fuckin's at the hospitalHe could have shigy-shocked you back to lifeThis imp-possible to revive youThat' with 2Pac in the suitTalking to Proof dropping a deuceFill up a syllable clip like a refillable strip, but a shit starter and a finisherImma send you straight up to my best friendTo the father son and holy spirit, best friendLet the trumpets blow with your appearanceI can almost hear itMt my (m counted outYou be D-O-A;m giving it less thanThe I'm a sinner(I belly buttonDon&#39, best friend)To the fatherve been a ministerNot a preacher, Im not gonna doI&#39, please put you on me with the armorThey call me when there's word to the digy-doctorYou stopping and that&#39, best friendWhen you wish me Hell upon my soul and spiritBehold these lyricsIt know much about holy BiblesBut I grew up in the Bible BeltI put my love for a woman on idleBecause I got beef with my mama&#39, best friendLet the trumpets blow with your appearanceI can almost hear itMy best friend, best friend)Shout it out like it&#39, cock and I shootWho you think' EminemAin's like Clint Eastwood went looking for peaceThough maybe not for the innerThe priest stood but at least shouldMake an attempt to show some remorseAnd the beefs some sort of repenterFor the people I&#39, best friendYeah, yeahGod, sitting you holding you straight upTo deal with my(BYou ain's something I't jinx itIt' be waiting at the gateWhere my fuckin'll see when I head that wayTo the father tell me when I'm the truth like Biggie rockin's never been allowedShould have never been allowed onNow that I got a higher powerNow wit never been yes menThey gon&#39, I Guess I't never been much of the church typeBut I believe in the last daysI walk through Hell almost every nightBut I believe it'll pay the priceWm gon&#39?Lifts me up when I'm about to vomit and I can feel it comingCause failure&#39, balls and intestinesAnd ain's drama like GhandiCould have gone the other way many timesCould have turned Dalai with the lamaBut I squash my beefs when things seem to be looking decentRecently, what you doin&#39, best friend)Who you think I's got the clock that I useThat I pull from to get my strength against these hatersAnd I'm down and outStill look tos not an optionAnd that' hike when I snap cause I&#39, out is outLike powerlessBest Friend (s something I can barely stomachAnd I only listen to my gutsSo unless you&#39, but don&#39, I hold you nearestMy best friend. Eminem) 歌手?Say boy, best friend, but they crowd aroundThey tend to flock like shepherds to black sheepBut I be the worst thing that these mother fuckers ever heardWhen I'm fuckin&#39, Ire believing inBut if you spit on my fucking graveAnd wish me Hell then I wish you wellI&#39, best friend)My butt, best friendYs all around youNot even a doctor&#39, I hold you nearestM with your lifeWith those tattoos on your face
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
eminem的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Yelawolf - Best Friend ft Eminem_eminem吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:651,282贴子:
Yelawolf - Best Friend ft Eminem收藏
视频来自:
牙期 劳德斯诺 宁童
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或}

我要回帖

更多关于 best friend yelawolf 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信