腾讯视频出现waiting for lovefordebugger

vivo x510t root的时候出现waitingfordebugger是什么意思?_百度知道
vivo x510t root的时候出现waitingfordebugger是什么意思?
vivo x510t
root的时候出现waitingfordebugger是什么意思?
root怎么弄不成啊?
重启, 打开刷机精灵,卓大师 手机打开开发模式,破解ROOT,甜椒,实用工具,用于分配权限,,必备软件,就可以了, 之后到UC浏览器,下载SUPERUSER, 1两分钟后搞定,,手机用数据线连接电脑电脑安装刷机精灵,,,
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
桌面等。如您没有一定的专业基础容易误改或误删系统文件,在您不知情时劫持手机的通信功能,请您参考下的。不支持主要有以下两种情况,一些非法程序,否则容易带来严重后果。因此不建议操作此功能,导致手机使用异常我们的智能机目前没有开放root权限、root开放后,所以不支持root的、从安全角度考虑,死机重启等问题。且无法支持手机端或者vivo助手进行在线升级,可能会导致手机使用异常:1,会造成用户个人隐私和费用上的损失。2,并且root后导致的硬件问题售后是不予保修的
用root大师
用了也不行
好多软件都用了
式好几次了也用了好多软件,弄了好几个小时
真的 可以的
你用电脑搞得还是用手机搞得
亲我试的没有30次也有25次
不可能吧 ?
你用过root大师了?
vivo的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁最近开发过程中用到了Service ,需要对Service内的程序逻辑进行断点调试,遂加了android.os.Debug.waitForDebugger();这句代码。
出现问题:一切正常后,打包测试,发现只要手机连上电脑通过Eclipse直接运行程序就一切正常,而安装打包后的程序运行时,发现有的手机运行有的正常,有的不正常(只执行到onCreate()方法,并且Server会一直重启......),纠结了好久。。。最后发现这句该死的代码。。。
方法注释如下:
Wait until a debugger attaches. As soon as the debugger attaches, this returns, so you will need to place a breakpoint after the waitForDebugger() call if you want to start tracing immediately.
解决办法:在不需要调试时候,务必去掉这句代码。
邮箱:微博:/u/
&此文从网络中自动搜索生成,不代表本网站赞成被搜索网站的内容或立场
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 5:07:29
软件世界网- &2014 蜀ICP备号 三峰网旗下网站我下载蚂蚁房东助手安装完打开,总是出来waitingforDebugger_百度知道
我下载蚂蚁房东助手安装完打开,总是出来waitingforDebugger
需要你重新下载然后在安装查看。若您还有其他的问题咨询,这是下载和安装时出现异常你好,您可以进入OPPO企业平台向客服咨询提问喔
已回答238872
响应时间&23小时
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
蚂蚁的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Stack Overflow is a community of 4.7 million programmers, just like you, helping each other. J it only takes a minute:
I am trying to debug my android application on the emulator using eclipse.
However, when the application starts up, this error comes up -
The application is waiting for debugger to attach
and the emulator hangs in that screen forever. When I click on DDMS view or debug view on eclipse, eclipse also hangs.
I have tried all these methods -
adding &uses-permission android:name="android.permission.SET_DEBUG_APP"&&/uses-permission&
adding android:debuggable="true"
changing the line ::1 localhost with 127.0.0.1 localhost in host configuration file (C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts)
Making sure only 1 instance of eclipse was open
Restarting Eclipse and windows
However, none of the above steps seem to solve the problem for me.
It would be great if someone could help me out with this.
-- Edit -- Sorry missed the part about it being in the emulator
(been building/debugging android apps for months and wouldn't touch the emulator with a 10 foot pole after the first few weeks).
For your problem my guess would be that your application's target version doesn't fit with what your emulator is running.
Also try restarting the emulator.
You can also check if your USB Driver is correctly installed and up to date.
If this is happening when using the Intellij IDEAD IDE, make sure that you only have one debugging session open (you can see these sessions in the debug view). I had two of them open and they interfered with each other so that the debugger just did not attach. Deleting one of them and rermaining just the one being used currently solved the problem.
I tried resetting the adb, that didn't work. I am using a real device for debugging, I restarted that, that's didn't work either.
Finally, I restarted my Eclipse, that worked :-)
Your Answer
Post as a guest
Post as a guest
By posting your answer, you agree to the
Not the answer you're looking for?
Browse other questions tagged
Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled}

我要回帖

更多关于 waiting for you 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信