正宗越南女歌手翻唱鼓一个女的唱的

荷兰小帽【┃好听女唱越南鼓(精心打造_】 - 聚龙网盘As we grow up, we realize it becomes less important to have more friends and more important to have real ones.
长大以后,我们发现,重要的不是拥有很多朋友,而是拥有几个真正的朋友。
音频片段:需要 Adobe Flash Player(9 或以上版本)播放音频片段。 点击下载最新版本。您需要开启浏览器的 JavaScript 支持。
高音质下载:抱歉,只有对本文发表过评论才能阅读隐藏内容。
最近登录用户积分排行榜123风铃。100706865浪荡的国王≈36将军。越南鼓开头有个女人唱噢噢dj,后面加英文谁知道这首歌_百度知道
越南鼓开头有个女人唱噢噢dj,后面加英文谁知道这首歌
越南鼓开头有个女人唱噢噢dj,后面加英文谁知道这首歌
女生唱的是(噢噢dj )后面是越南语还是英文不知道了,是一首越南重鼓dj,谁知道发个连接谢谢了
s no way to come with youIt't know what to sayIt feels like I's gonna riseTomorrow will come an it&#39Just One Last Dance - Sarah ConnorJs like the first timeJust one more chanceHold me tight and keep me warmCause the night is getting coldAnd I don't know where I belongJust one last danceOh&#39..;s time to realizeOur love has finished foreverHow I wish to come with you (wish to come with you)How I wish we make it throughJust one last danceBefore we say goodbyeWhen we sway and turn round and round and roundIt&#39.;t know where I belong(don's the only thing to doJust one last danceBefore we say goodbyeWhen we sway and turn round and round and roundIt&#39.oh baby..; tomorrow I'BabyJust one last danceBefore we say goodbyeWhen we sway and turn round and round and roundIt't know where I belongJust one last danceThe wine and the lights and the Spanish guitarI's like the first timeJust one more chanceHold me tight and keep me warmCause the night is getting coldAnd I don'til the sun's like the first timeJust one more chanceHold me tight and keep me warmCause the night is getting coldAnd I don&#39.just one last danceWe meet in the night in the Spanish cafeI look in your eyes just don'm drowning in salty waterA few hours left 'll lose the one I loveThere'll never forget how romantic they areBut I know's like the first time(hold my tight oh my love)Just one more chanceHold me tight and keep me warmCause the night is getting cold(the night is getting cold)And I don't know where I belongJust one last danceBefore we say goodbyeWhen we sway and turn round and round and round (When we sway turn around)It&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
越南的相关知识
其他1条回答
是这首吗(Lady Gaga - bad romance)
不是这首,我说的是越南重鼓,唱的是噢噢dj,这首歌是没有官方歌名的,只有网络歌名
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁终极电音超爽越南鼓里面那个女的唱的什么歌?_百度知道
终极电音超爽越南鼓里面那个女的唱的什么歌?
//www.djwma://www.html 46秒时候 急求.com/mp3/10534.djwma.html" target="_blank">/mp3/10534<a href="http
我有更好的答案
这个不是越南语歌是英文歌Rolling the deep-adele
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广回答者:
电音的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁音乐外链地址
flash调用地址
> 张驰&-【越南鼓】女唱电流鼓&&推荐" data-url="/?play/35663.html">}