一首英文歌,其中歌词反复一句的英文歌是这样的:修格,丫死比。

最近浙江卫视和湖南卫视都有一段广告里有一首英文歌,有点嘻哈,广告的末尾还说:那年我们十八岁.是什么歌丫?_百度知道
最近浙江卫视和湖南卫视都有一段广告里有一首英文歌,有点嘻哈,广告的末尾还说:那年我们十八岁.是什么歌丫?
有谁知道.麻烦说说.谢谢了!
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
浙江卫视的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁快手上一首女声英文歌歪歪来丫吧歪歪来呀吧丁克里呗!_百度知道
快手上一首女声英文歌歪歪来丫吧歪歪来呀吧丁克里呗!
Cause you came into my life and fostered a change,Cause you came into my life and fostered a change, my renovation, my renovation.RenovationRenovation-JC &amp, you can go running from the all, I’m dead,And I let her give me all of her love.At first I was criticized for not having a woman,And I can’t believe you’ve reconstructed my ways, I was the one running in and out of VinnieAnd every woman who showed me attention I didn’t careI was cold, my renovation.Renovation, my renovation.She gave me a family and she made me believe in love againI love her and I saidI’m so convincedShe doesn’t know what she’s done for meGiving me all of her loveAnd opening up my heart for me.Renovation, my renovation, restoration, I was heartless, yeahReconstruction.Renovation, cause she’s good to meNot perfect,And I can’t believe you’ve reconstructed my ways, but good to me, I was cruel.Renovation, boy.You’re the blood in my veins, I was mean, let no one in, I was lost,But you can’t get away from lovingYou can have a heart of steal.See, my renovation.She doesn’t know what she’s done to meBy giving me all of her loveAnd opening up my heart for me,Cause you came into my life and fostered a change,But now they be trying to criticize my womanThat ain’t fair, you foster the change in my life.Reminiscent got me vision of me living a life without youAnd I just can’t live without you.That’s why I stopped running from loving,And I can’t believe you’ve reconstructed my ways,But still gonna put you down.R KeChelleSee, renovation
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
丁克的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我想问一下,一首英文歌,但是不知道叫什么名字,就听到歌词有阿雅买 丫路路。哪位高手能告诉我这歌叫什么_百度知道
我想问一下,一首英文歌,但是不知道叫什么名字,就听到歌词有阿雅买 丫路路。哪位高手能告诉我这歌叫什么
但是不知道叫什么名字,一首英文歌我想问一下,就听到歌词有阿雅买 丫路路
不是说爱我
老外唱的 哟男的和一女的
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他4条回答
那首是说爱我。希望可以帮到你~~~
说爱我 貌似是
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首英文歌里面有反复唱 阿雅买啊买 丫路路丫踢八路路 的不知道是什么歌 谁能告诉我以下啊_百度知道
一首英文歌里面有反复唱 阿雅买啊买 丫路路丫踢八路路 的不知道是什么歌 谁能告诉我以下啊
提问者采纳
tudou./m.com/programs/view/iP7BfpUj0Cs/" target="_blank">http://mp3:///programs/view/iP7BfpUj0Cs/下载
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
英文歌的相关知识
其他1条回答
Do Mi No - ayimay
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首英文歌 高潮是这样的 我僧可丫丫鲁比鲁比丫丫鲁比鲁比丫丫鲁比鲁比累 非常好听的慢摇,求大神_百度知道
有一首英文歌 高潮是这样的 我僧可丫丫鲁比鲁比丫丫鲁比鲁比丫丫鲁比鲁比累 非常好听的慢摇,求大神