下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁人教版新教材七年级英语上unit6 do you like bananas Section A_图文_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
人教版新教材七年级英语上unit6 do you like bananas Section A
上传于||文档简介
&&人​教​版​新​教​材​七​年​级​英​语​上​u​n​i​t ​d​o​ ​y​o​u​ ​l​i​k​e​ ​b​a​n​a​n​a​s​ ​S​e​c​t​i​o​n​ ​A
大小:6.00MB
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,财富值每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢Unit 6 Do you like bananas?单元测试卷(含答案人教新目标)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
Unit&6&Do&you&like&bananas?单元测试卷(含答案人教新目标)
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
Unit&6&Do&you&like&bananas?单元测试卷(含答案人教新目标)
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 YK J.COM Unit 6 Do you like bananas?单元测试卷(含答案人教新目标)听力部分(共20分)I. 听对话, 选择与对话内容相符的图片(略)II. 听句子, 选择最佳答语(每小题1分,共5分)( )6. A. No, I don’t.&& B. Yes, it does.&&& C. Yes, it is. ( )7. A. No, I like it.& B. Yes, I like it.& C. I’m OK.( )8. A. Pens and rulers.&& B. It sounds good.&C. Tomatoes and chicken.( )9. A. I don’t know.&& B. He is healthy.&C. He has ten baseballs.( )10. A. Yes, I do.&&&& B. That’s boring.&C. Oh, no. I don’t like it.
III. 听下面5段对话, 选择最佳选项(每小题1分,共5分)( )11. Who likes bananas?A. Lily.&&& B. Mary.&&& C. Lily and Mary.( )12. What do you like for lunch?A. Hamburgers and oranges.&&& B. Salad, eggs and pears. C. Hamburgers, salad and pears. ( )13. Is it a photo?A. Yes,& it is.&&& B. No, it’s a banana.C. No, it’s a tomato.( )14. What does the boy like to eat?A. Salad.&&& B. Chicken.&&& C. French fries.( )15.& Where are the pears?A. On the sofa.&& B. On the bed.&&& C. On the desk.
IV. 听短文, 根据所听内容选择正确答案(每小题1分,共5分)( )16. ______ like(s) hamburgers.A. Only Alice&& B. Only Bob and Dale&& C. Alice, Bob and Dale( )17. Does Dale like French fries?A. We don’t know.&& B. Yes, he does.&& C. No, he doesn’t.( )18. Alice doesn’t like _______.A. French fries&& B. eggs&& C. fruit( )19. Alice likes fruit for ______.A. breakfast&& B. lunch&& C. dinner( )20. Alice, Bob and Dale like _____ for dinner.A. chicken and hamburgers&& B. hamburgers and French fries C. chicken and salad&&& 笔试部分(共80分)&&& I. 单项选择(每小题1分,共10分)&&&& 从下列各题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选择可以填入空白处的最佳选项。&&& ( )21. ―______ Bill like eggs?&―No, he only likes chicken.A. Do&&&& B. Does&&& C. Is&&&&&&&& D. Can( )22. I have ______ apple and _____ banana for breakfast every morning.A. a&& B. a&& C. a&&&& D. the( )23. Eat more vegetables. They’re ______.A. boring& B. fun&&& C. difficult& D. healthy( )24. ―Let’s have some ______.&―OK. I like fruit.A. eggs&&& B. chicken&&& C. pears&&& D. ice( )25. We need ______ healthy food every day. A. a lot&& B. a lots&& C. lot of&& D. lots of( )26. Please _______ some dessert to Mary. She likes dessert.A. take&&& B. eat&& C. have&&& D. watch( )27. Sandra doesn’t _____ running. She only _______ playing tennis.A. like&& B. likes&& C. likes&& D. like( )28. ―_______ vegetable do you like to eat?―Broccoli.A. Where&& B. How&& C. What color&& D. What( )29. Do Mr Clark and Mrs Clark like fruit salad ______ dessert?A. for&&& B. in&& C. to&& D. on( )30. ―Do the brothers like strawberries?―______. But I like strawberries very much.A. Yes, we are&&&&&& B. Yes, they doC. No, they don’t&& D. No, thank you&&& II. 完形填空(每小题1分,共10分)&&&& &&& 阅读下面的短文,掌握其大意,然后从短文后各题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选择最佳选项。&( )31. A. at home&& B. in the club&& C. at school&& D. in her room ( )32. A. dinner&&& B. breakfast&&&& C. lunch&&&&&& D. food ( )33. A. in&&&&&&& B. to&&&&&&&&&&& C. for&&&&&&&& D. with ( )34. A. mother&&& B. grandmother&& C. aunt&&&&&&& D. friend ( )35. A. many&&&& B. great&&&&&& C. difficult&& D. last ( )36. A. doesn’t&& B. does&&&&&&& C. isn’t&&&&& D. is( )37. A. three&&&&& B. four&&&&&&& C. five&&&&&&& D. seven( )38. A. chicken&&& B. food&&&&&&& C. math&&&&&&& D. salad ( )39. A. watches&& B. likes&&&&&& C. calls&&&&&& D. has( )40. A. fruit&&&&& B. balls&&&&&& C. rooms&&&&&& D. books III. 阅读理解(每小题2分,共20分)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& A&& 难度:★&&& &&& My friend, Tom, has four meals (饭) a day.& They are breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea (茶) and dinner. Let’s look at what he has for the meals.&& MealsBreakfastFood eggs and milkTime7:00 am ―8:00 amLunch rice (米饭), meat and vegetables11:30 am ―12:30 pmAfternoon tea bread, fruit and tea3:00 pm ―4:10 pmSupper cereal (麦片粥), vegetables and fish (鱼 )6:20 pm ―7:00 pm &&& 阅读短文,选择正确的答案。&&& ( )41. Tom usually has ______ meal(s) every day.A. one&&& B. two&&& C. three&&& D. four ( )42. Tom has ________ for lunch.A. eggs and milk&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. bread, fruit and teaC. cereal, vegetables and fish&&& D. rice, meat and vegetables( )43. Tom may (可能) have afternoon tea at ______.A. 12:10 pm&&& B. 2:30 pm&&& C. 4:00 pm&&&& D. 6:30 pm( )44. The word "supper" means "______".A. breakfast&&& B. lunch&&& C. dinner&&& D. food( )45. Tom has supper for ______ minutes (分钟). A. 40&&& B. 50&& C. 60&& D. 70 IV. 词汇运用(每小题2分,共10分)&&&& &&& 从方框中选词补全句子。&&& &&& runner, eats, stars, well, like51. ―Do you _______ the bookcase?&―Yes, I do. 52. He ______ fruit for breakfast.53. Liu Xiang is a good _______.54. Look at the _______ in the sky (天空).55. Joe eats _______ and he is healthy.&&& V. 情景交际(每小题2分,共10分)根据上下文,在空缺处填上一个适当的词,将对话补充完整。A: Do you like fruit, Sally?B: Yes, of course I (56)_________ !A: What kind (种类) of fruit do you like?B:I like apples and bananas, but I (57)_________ like oranges. A: Do you like (58)_________ ?B: Yes, I like pears very much.A: And what (59)_________ do you like?B: I like running and playing baseball. And I can (60)_________ baseball well.A: What ab out soccer?B: Oh, I don’t like soccer. It’s difficult for me. VII. 书面表达(共10分)&&&& 假如你是李明,你的美国朋友尼克来信询问你一日三餐的情况。请根据下面的提示写一篇40词左右的回信(开头和结尾已给出,不计入总词数)。&&& &&& Li Ming’s MealsBreakfast: bread and milk Lunch: noodles (面条)Supper: rice, vegetables and fruitDear Nick, How are you? Now let me tell you about my meals every day.________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________Yours, Li Ming&&& 附加题部分(共20分)&&& I. 根据首字母或汉语提示补全句子,每空一词(每小题1分,共10分)&&& 1. Apples, oranges, and pears a_______ fruit.2. I eat v_______ every day. And I like carrots best.3. Yao Ming is a basketball s_______.4. Let’s h_______ some chicken for lunch.5. Playing sports can make (使 得) us h_______.6. We need _______ _______ (许多苹果).7. My son _______ _______ (不喜欢) eating chicken. 8. Take your grandma _______ _______ (更多的西红柿).9. These are _______ _______ (一些草莓).10. Here is the _______ _______ (食品清单).& II. 阅读短文,根据要求完成下面各小题(每小题2分,共10分)&&& &&& Richard is a light eater (饮食有节制的人). He doesn’t eat much (多). He eats a light breakfast, a light lunch, and a light dinner. Richard is not fat (胖的). He is thin . He eats& a bowl (碗) of cereal with milk I for breakfast. He eats a fish hamburger for lunch. He likes fish. He eats rice and vegetables& for dinner. He is healthy.A. 根据短文内容补全句子。11. Richard is not fat because (因为) __________.12. 划线词"thin"的反义词是"____________".B. 根据短文内容回答问题。13. What does Richard eat for lunch?_____________________________________14. Does Richard like vegetables?_____________________________________C. 把短文中划线的句子翻译成汉语。15. ______ _______________________________&&&
听力原文I.1.M: Does the boy like pears?W: Yes, he does.2.M: Do you like hamburgers?W: Yes, I do.3.M: Does Jenny like vegetables?W: Yes, she likes healthy food.4.M: I like dessert. Do you like dessert? W: Yes, I do. I like ice cream.5.M: What does Tony like?W: He likes salad. II.6. Is the apple for me?7. Do you like chicken?8. What do you like for lunch?9. What does Jim have for breakfast?10. Let’s have ice cream.III.11.M: Do you like bananas, Mary?W: No, I don’t. I like apples but Lily likes bananas.12.M: What do you like for lunch?W: I like hamburgers, salad and pears.13.M: What’s this in English?W: It’s a tomato.M: How do you spell it?W: T-O-M-A-T-O.14.M: Mary, I like to eat chicken. And you?W: I don’t like it. I like French fries.15.M: Gina, are the pears on the sofa?W: No, they aren’t. They’re on the desk.IV.W: My name is Alice and I have two brothers, Bob and Dale. We like hamburgers for lunch. Bob and I like Fren ch fries, but Dale doesn’t. I don’t like eggs for breakfast, but Bob and Dale do. I like fruit for breakfast. We like chicken and salad for dinner. &&& &&&
参考答案&&& 听力部分I. 1-5 BACAC II. 6-10 CBCAC III. 11-15 ACCBC IV. 16-20 CCBAC&&&
笔试部分I. 21-25 BBDCD26-30 ABDACII. 31-35 CBCDB 36-40 ADCDAIII. 41-45 DDCCAIV. 51. like52. eats 53. runner&&&& 54. stars 55. well V. 56. do57. don’t 58. pears &&&& 59. sport 60. playVII. One possible version:Dear Nick, &&&& How are you? Now let me tell you about my meals every day. I have three meals a day. I have bread and milk for breakfast. I like noodles and I eat them for lunch. They’re great. For dinner, I have some rice, vegetables and fruit. &&&& These are my three meals a day. What about your meals a day? Yours, Li Ming附加题部分I. 1. are 2. vegetables&&&& 3. star&& 4. have&& 5. healthy&& 6. many apples 7. doesn’t like 8. more tomatoes&&&& 9. some strawberries10. food listII.& 11. he is a light eater&&&& 12. fat&&& 13. A fish hamburger.&& 14. Yes, he does.15. 他早饭、午饭、晚饭都吃得少。&&&& &&&& &文章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 YK J.COM
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?instead&& 62.because&& &
63.both&&& 64.solve&&&&& 65.Don&t/Never
其他类似试题
(2013酒泉) 任务型阅读。
food or Traditional food?
It& s OK to eat fast
food occasionally but fast food is high in calories (热量). 101. So, if you often eat a
hamburger and chips, you can easily become fat. You must eat homemade food
because it is healthier.
Everybody knows that fast food is cheap and
quick. However fast food is not as tasty as homemade food. Young people prefer
to eat pizzas, hamburgers and French flies, 102.________ they should eat soup
instead. Fast food companies 103. ________ (花费) lots of money in order to make people believe that fast
food is cool. The average American eats three hamburgers with French fries a
Fatness can lead to
other diseases. 104. This is why America is now starting to fight back against
the fast food complies.& They are
stopping serving fast food in school cafeterias and restaurants serving
traditional food are opening now.
101.写出文中
Copyright ? 2011- Inc. All Rights Reserved. 17教育网站 版权所有 备案号:
站长:朱建新}

我要回帖

更多关于 高质回答的秘籍是什么 的文章

更多推荐