假如你是实况足球8王涛解说,来自一个小镇。你们镇目前正在大力发展旅游事业。请你根据下面的思维导图写一篇英语短文,

英语作文:假如你是王涛,最近你班就毕业后如何处理旧书一事进行了讨论,结果如右边饼形图(pie chart)所示.请你给China Daily的编辑写一封信,介绍你们的不同打算,并发表你自己的见解.开头_百度作业帮
英语作文:假如你是王涛,最近你班就毕业后如何处理旧书一事进行了讨论,结果如右边饼形图(pie chart)所示.请你给China Daily的编辑写一封信,介绍你们的不同打算,并发表你自己的见解.开头
英语作文:假如你是王涛,最近你班就毕业后如何处理旧书一事进行了讨论,结果如右边饼形图(pie chart)所示.请你给China Daily的编辑写一封信,介绍你们的不同打算,并发表你自己的见解.开头已给出(dear editor, Recently our class had a heated discussion on how we should deal with our used books after we graduate).(图是:15%选择扔掉,30%选择赠送给需要的学生,55%选择卖掉)帮帮忙,我不要作文标准答案,要你自己写的,25分得20分就够了.
Dear editor,
Recently our class had a heated discussion on how we should deal with our used books after we graduate.Some students thought the books were unuseful.So they wanted to thorw the books.Some students wanded to send the books to others who needs them.But more than half of students wanted to sell them.I thought so.Because money could buy more useful things for us.It also could give the money to charity.抱歉 SORRY !
您访问的页面丢了!写英语书面表达:假如你叫王涛,刚刚收到来自英国的一位网友Charles发来的邮件.在邮件中Charles告诉了你他在_百度知道
写英语书面表达:假如你叫王涛,刚刚收到来自英国的一位网友Charles发来的邮件.在邮件中Charles告诉了你他在
提问者采纳
1 came home to visit Grandpa, and celebrate the Spring Festival in 2 interesting to watch TV programs, 3 reading a book on 哗缉糕垦蕹旧革驯宫沫technology development in 4 friends 5 tour of cultural relics 6 homework help my parents with the housework
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
charles的相关知识
其他1条回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁帮我写一篇英语作文主题是 假如你是王涛 你家附近有一个工地 那里正在施工 来自工地的噪音严重的打扰了附近的居民 你向报社编辑写一封投诉信 反映这些情况 说说自己的看法 要求不_百度作业帮
谁帮我写一篇英语作文主题是 假如你是王涛 你家附近有一个工地 那里正在施工 来自工地的噪音严重的打扰了附近的居民 你向报社编辑写一封投诉信 反映这些情况 说说自己的看法 要求不
谁帮我写一篇英语作文主题是 假如你是王涛 你家附近有一个工地 那里正在施工 来自工地的噪音严重的打扰了附近的居民 你向报社编辑写一封投诉信 反映这些情况 说说自己的看法 要求不少于70字 要用到work keep live disturb
Dear editor of XXX newspaper,I am Wang Tao and I am writing to you about the serious disturbance of noises from the factory to the residents around this living area. It affects our everyday lives in a very seriously bad ways, especailly for the students and the older people, they can't get good rests and therefore, it ie hard for them to concentrate on the next day.As far as i am concerned, i have no opinion about the construction of factory as far as they are on the working hours. Is there any way to let teh factory only construct on working hours therefore make sure not to disturb the residents in this area? waiting for you reply.Your faithfullyWang Tao希望你能满意o(∩_∩)o}

我要回帖

更多关于 实况足球8王涛解说 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信