什么歌词中有句快把我的心赞美快递员的句子给你

一首歌有句歌词是虽然我长得是不那么帅 虽然我长得不那么帅我也有一个心爱的女孩只怪自己心太急了行动太快 才让你跟我说拜拜 谁知道啊
一首歌有句歌词是虽然我长得是不那么帅 虽然我长得不那么帅我也有一个心爱的女孩只怪自己心太急了行动太快 才让你跟我说拜拜 谁知道啊
一首歌有句歌词是虽然我长得是不那么帅 虽然我长得不那么帅我也有一个心爱的女孩只怪自己心太急了行动太快 才让你跟我说拜拜& 谁知道啊
不区分大小写匿名
你看看是不是这首歌词你可能没有听清楚这里有 I never dream just one single night I missing you like crazyWhat can i do to make it right歌词如下 如果不是 最好把空间地址发一下 :)Why - LS3 I never dream just one single night Would change the course of both of lives. Forever and Always Can't believe we had to end this way. And I Never thought the last time I would say goodbye Would be the last time i saw your eyes. And Now your gone away Forever Now baby tell What can i do to make it right Cuz I'm just lying away all Night And I don't know what to do All i know is that I missing you And I Don't understand the reason why I wish i had just one last goodbye I wish things were what they use to be When it was jus you and me. Everynite i look up at the sky. Soo confuse and I'm wondering why. I wish i could've told you I love you all my time I wish i had one more chance Girl i just turn back the hands of time. Just a stop and then rewind But couldn't it make a right? A wish baby wishing i had one more line What can i do to make it right Cuz I'm just lying away all nite And I don't know what to do All i know is that I missing you And I Don't understand the reason why I wish i had just one last goodbye I wish things were what they use to be When it was jus you and me. nananana that i thinking of you And why you thinking of me too. When i lay down and lie. I can still hear your heart beating Girl I missing you like crazy. (x2 Chorus) What can i do to make it right Cuz I'm just lying away all nite And I don't know what to do All i know is that I missing you And I Don't understand the reason why I wish i had just one last goodbye I wish things were what they use to be When it was jus you and me. oooooh
男人不坏女人怎么会去爱
我爱漂亮女孩Dj
我爱漂亮女孩
我爱漂亮的女孩
叫 一棵勾魂草。
一棵勾魂草-dj
完整版的叫
《我爱漂亮女孩》
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
歌曲名《在最寂寞时候》。。。。。。。。。。
大家还关注八十年代一位女声翻唱的高凌风的《心上人》,而且歌词中有一句改为“来来快快来,快到我的身边来”。是谁啊_百度知道
八十年代一位女声翻唱的高凌风的《心上人》,而且歌词中有一句改为“来来快快来,快到我的身边来”。是谁啊
在我生命里(罗文),热情(凤飞飞)很想必听她唱的歌,这个专辑里还翻唱有”珍重(甄妮)
司马亮音乐会;&你的梦想是我的甜心,甜心 不要忘了. &#47,我每一分,每一秒你也想念我记得你牵着我的手 BR &#47.:1月上官作曲,你的梦想是我的甜心甜心 请不要忘了,我我错过每一分;&gt,我都梦见你.;还记得你紧握着我的手生活承诺不分手亲爱的甜心请不要害羞亲爱的甜心请你一定告诉我从来从来从来从来从来从来没有永远不会离开我 亲爱的甜心请不要离开我每天晚上.,每一秒.:高胜美请不要离开我每天心上人的心上人每天晚上还梦见你作词甜心,我想念你 想念我 BR /&gt.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
八十年代的相关知识
其他1条回答
高胜美,费玉清(M - )
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 一句暖心的歌词 的文章

更多推荐