一首英文歌 rap 歌词男allow me introduce myself 600my name i

一首英文歌 前面是英文告白 后边是说唱 歌词里有 you are my everything_百度知道
一首英文歌 前面是英文告白 后边是说唱 歌词里有 you are my everything
it brings tears to my eyes Now I’m not even a thought in your mind I can see clearly, I wanna kiss you You were my everything And I really miss you [2x] [Talking] And I do miss you I just thought we were meant to be I guess now, I know I’m still there I don’t wanna hear that you no longer care Remember the times, this I confess You said you were my best friend., and I’m trying Now on the inside it feels like I’m dying Chorus I need you and I miss you and I want you and I love you ‘cause I wanna hold you, but it’s raining today I remember when I first looked into your eyes It was like Gcause I didn’t want to get hurt But I didn’t know I made everything worse You told me we were crazy in love But you didn’t care when push came to shove If you loved me as much as you said you did Then you wouldn’t have hurt me like I ain’t shit Now you pushed me away like you never even knew me I loved you with my heart? I didn’t think you would ever do me like this I didn’t think you’d wanna see me depressed I thought you’d be there for me, I tried, was that a lie? Now I’m nothing to you, always in my heart And now I can’t believe that our love is torn apart Chorus I need you and I miss you and I want you and I love you ‘cause I let me show you the way I looked for the sun. I don’t even know Just listen… You’re the one that I want, you’ll always be in my heart You’ll always be my baby Our first day, you’re with another guy I tried, I knew it was real But now I can’t take all the pain that I feel Reach in your heart, I’m insane, I wanna kiss you You were my everything And I really miss you [2x] I knew you gonna sit and play this with your new man And then sit and laugh as you’re holding his hand The thought of that just shatters my heart It breaks in my soul and it tears me apart At times we was off I was scared to show you Now I wanna hold you until I can’t hold you Without you, I tried, we can make it work What about when you Looked into my eyes Told me you loved me As you would hugged me I guess everything you said was a lie I think about it? Remember when we kissed, everything seems strange Your name is forever planted in my brain Damn it? You looked like an angel wearing that blouse We hit it off, I wanna kiss you You were my everything And I really miss you [2x] [Talking] I just wish everything could have turned out differently I had a special feeling about you I thought maybe you did too You would understand, really and truly I guess you forgot about the times that we shared When I would run my fingers through your hair Late nights, I knew it was real I’m sorry about the pain I made you feel That wasn’t me, my love is not blind Chorus I need you and I miss you and I want you and I love you ‘cause I wanna hold you, it seemed so magical I remember all the time that I had with you Remember when you first came to my house。You Were My Everything Aviation [Talking] This goes out to someone that was Once the most important person in my life I didn’t realize it at the time I can’t forgive myself for the way I treated you so I don’t really expect you to either It’s just好像是阿姆一个歌迷唱的, heaven in the skies I wore a disguise &#39., Take away the pain Take away the hurt Baby, we’ll never know The only thing I want is for you to be happy Whether it be with me, the one that I need The one that I gotta have just to succeed When I first saw you, just holding you in my arms I don’t know how I could do you so wrong I really wanna show you I really need to hold you I really wanna know you like no one could else know you You’re number one, but… No matter what
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他1条回答
来自星星的你里主题曲!
you are my destiny你是我的命运K 还记得第一次相遇的眼神还记得第一次心动的感觉不是电影中那宿命的相遇偶尔走进我的梦中L 人们都对我说 你太过于天真但只要每天都约定绝不放开我的手 就已足够K 拥有一个你就已足够 把我的全部都给你 也不可惜只要有你在 无论怎样都没有关系L 季节交替时节也在改变 无论何时 只要有你Cause You're my destinyCause You're my destinyK 人们都对我说 没有永恒不变的爱L 只要说好永远在一起就已足够合 我只有你一个就足够K 给你我的全部都不觉得可惜合 只要有你在L 怎么样我都没关系合 季节交替L 世界也在改变无论何时 只要有你Cause You're my destiny听到了吗 我的腼腆告白 只为你一人而唱的歌再温柔一点 再甜蜜一点 向你靠近 对你说 我爱你合 我只有你一个就够了l 给你我的全部都不觉得可惜合 只要有你在L 怎么样我都没关系合 季节交替L Cause You're my destiny世界也在改变 无论何时 只要有你Cause You're my destiny水晶唱的!
一般我只回答真正需要帮助的人!
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首英文歌,rap的,男歌手,歌词_百度知道
一首英文歌,rap的,男歌手,歌词
提问者采纳
t know if you got a man or not,t wait much longerI know I got to be right nowcause I cant get much wrongerman i\s how long i&#92,'''t kill mecan only make me strongerI need you to hurry up nowcause I can\ a lotbut I know that god put you in front of meso how the hell could you front on methere\'&#39,&#39, the christian and and kristen diordamn they don\' this drink got me sayin\s how long i\&#39,if you made plans or notgod put me in the plans or noti\m the boss tonightand you don\re making it (s only one of mei\s how long i\' do everything that kan likeheard they\t kill mecan only make me strongerI need you to hurry up nowcause I can\'&#39?Since prince was on ApolloniaSince OJ had IsotonersDon\'&#39, STRONGER;'t act like I never told yaYou know how long I\ve been on yaI need you right nowI need you right nowme likeyI don\t wait much longerI know I got to be right nowcause I cant get much wrongerman i\'d do anything for a klondikewell i\'&#39,'s a thousand you\''''re makin\'m caught up'&#39, stronger)Now that don\ve been on yaI need you right nowI need you right nowlets get lost tonightyou could be my black kate moss tonightplay secretary i\'ve been waitin all night nowthat&#92?since prince was on apolloniasince OJ had isotonersdon&#92,ve been waitin\t kill mecan only make me strongerI need you to hurry up nowcause I can\ll do anything for the limelightand we\'t kill mecan only make me strongerI need you to hurry up nowcause I can&#92?bow in the presence of greatnesscause right now thou has forsaken usyou should be honored by my latenessthat I would even show up to this fake sh*tso go ahead go nuts go ape sh*tspecially on my best stand on my bape sh*tnew gd do anything for a blonde-dikeand she\ve been on yaI need you right nowI need you right nowyou know how long i\'m not suredo anybody make real shit anymore?this is louis vuitton dime nightso we gon\ll do anything when the time\t act like I never told yababy you&#92?since prince was on apolloniasince OJ had isotonersdon\s rights how long i&#92, faster!Now that don\'ve been waitin\ve been on yaI need you right nowyou know how long i\'t give a f*ck wham trippin\''&#39, hatersNow that don&#92,Mve been waitin all night nowthat&#92,s there\t wait much longerI know I got to be right nowcause I cant get much wrongerman i\'&#39?'''' all night nowthat\'t make \'&#39, stronger)Now that don\&#39, baby you\&#39, faster, cause i\'m trippin\em like this anymoreI all night nowthat\&#39,'' i\' it (&#39Stronger - Kanye WestW't wait much longerI know I got to be right nowcause I cant get much wrongerman i\&#39
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
英文歌的相关知识
其他2条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首rap英文歌,开头是男的电子音_百度知道
一首rap英文歌,开头是男的电子音
我表示这首歌是 NB Ridaz 的 Notice Me 歌词: (NB ridaz)Ohh I want to let you knowThat I'll always love you baby(Angie)Sometimes I think aboutEverything that we've been throughAnd I pray that you would just open your eyes (NB Ridaz)I love you (I love you baby, I love you to girl) I need you (I need you too)So please don't throw our love away (forgive me girl, Don’t throw our love away)(Nb ridaz)Since the day you and I snuck away to be aloneI knew from that night something special went onIt must have been the first kissYou told me that nobody else in the world made you feel thisI felt the same way too but nothing stays the sameI'm sorry for the tears I'm sorry for the painYou were the one that always made things rightI promise you this though you got a friend for lifeMaybe one day we can try it againAnd maybe things can be a little differentSo lets just kiss and say goodbyeCuz I really cant stand the pain of seeing you cry(angie)I've given everything (given everything)I loved you endlesslyBut when it comes to meYou don't even notice meI've given everything (yeah)I loved you endlessly (oooh)But when it comes to meYou don't even notice me(NB ridaz)All that's mine is yours that's what I saidTreat you with love and respect in everywayYou wanted I gave you need me I was thereNow you treat me like if I'm not hereI love you and I need you don't want to let goIf you want somebody else please let me knowCan't take it no more I feel I'm dying insideIs this the price I pay for handing you my life?I know I'm not perfect but I truly careSo when you wake up one morning and I'm not thereJus remember I loved you it will never be the sameGave you everything and you threw it all away(angie)I've given everything (given everything)I loved you endlesslyBut when it comes to meYou don't even notice meI've given everything (yeah)I loved you endlessly (oooh)But when it comes to meYou don't even notice me(NB ridaz)I gave you my good and my badMy heart and my soul,My trust my money my time,What more could you ask from a manEven when times were hardI held out my arms and held youEven accepted you through whatever weatherBut now I'm feelin we're at the end of the roadWhatever we had now I got to let goNights like this I wish raindrops would fallTo cover my tearsWishing I could replace all those wasted yearsOf loving someone who couldn't love me backAnd now again I got to start from scratchBut I know I've given you my everything(angie)I've given everything (given everything)I loved you endlesslyBut when it comes to meYou don't even notice meI've given everything (yeah)I loved you endlessly (oooh)But when it comes to meYou don't even notice me
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广回答者:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁找一首英文歌女生唱的中间有男的rap一小段,歌词 call me shadow(或者是shut down或者是shine down)_百度知道
找一首英文歌女生唱的中间有男的rap一小段,歌词 call me shadow(或者是shut down或者是shine down)
中间call me shadow call me na 重复了几遍 歌词就听着像 求大神帮忙
提问者采纳
sugar-flo rida
提问者评价
太感谢!!!!!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌,男女合唱的,开始是女的唱的,后面是男的说的rap,歌词是I开头的。_百度知道
求一首英文歌,男女合唱的,开始是女的唱的,后面是男的说的rap,歌词是I开头的。
我有更好的答案
不知道楼主是不是说的这首歌《Love The Way You Lie—Eminem》后面rap词开始的时候就是I咯!
你找个问的可不好回答,多了。
Love is color blind?
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
男女合唱的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 introduce myself作文 的文章

更多推荐