黄海波老婆awaysnice是什么呀

一首英文歌高潮听起来像是bagaways的 而且是重复的_百度知道
一首英文歌高潮听起来像是bagaways的 而且是重复的
ve never been through hell like thatI's ever gonna stop us nowCause we areWe are shining starsWe are invincibleWe are who we areOn our darkest dayWhen we'd like to think I can cheat it allTo make up for the times I' hold the phone're lost and aloneOr you've been cheated onAnd it&#39.Carry On (Acoustic) - F we are notWe are not shining starsThis I know're miles awaySo we't roam these streetsI am not the ghost you want of meIf you&#39.Well I woke up to the sound of silenceThe cars were cutting like knives in a fist fightAnd I found you with a bottle of wineYour head in the curtainsand heart like the fourth of JulyYou swore and said&#39.;ve closed enough windowsto know you can never look backIf you' show me howNo one're lost and aloneOr you' carry onSo I met up with some friends at the edge of the nightAt a bar off 75And we talked and talked about how our parents will dieAll our neighbors and wivesBut I're sinking like a stoneCarry onMay your past be the soundOf your feet upon the groundCll comeWe will find our way homeIf you're sinking like a stoneCarry onMay your past be the soundOf your feet upon the groundCarry onCarry on're sinking like a stoneCarry onMay your past be the soundOf your feet upon the groundCarry onWoahMy head is on fire but my legs are fineAfter all they are mineLay your clothes down on the floorClose the door's nice to know when I was left for deadI was found and now I don're lost and aloneOr you' I never said we areThough I&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他1条回答
《Help Me Get Out》?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置: &
求翻译:everyone needs friends. it is nice to have a friend to talk,laugh,and do things with.surely,we don't aways want people around.but we may feel loney without a friend.是什么意思?
everyone needs friends. it is nice to have a friend to talk,laugh,and do things with.surely,we don't aways want people around.but we may feel loney without a friend.
问题补充:
正在翻译,请等待...
正在翻译,请等待...
大家需要朋友。 有朋友谈话,笑好的,并且做事with.surely,我们aways不想要人我们也许感觉loney,不用朋友的around.but。
每个人都需要朋友。很高兴能有一位朋友谈话,笑笑,做的事情 with.surely,we 纪念品不想我们可能会感到寂寞没有朋友的人 around.but。
每个人都需要朋友,都很漂亮,有一个朋友谈一谈,笑,和做了一些事.当然,我们不想要赠品周围的人.但我们可能觉得loney没有朋友。
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!frank gets on well with his friends,because he aways treats others——(nice)用括号中所给单词的适当形式_百度作业帮
frank gets on well with his friends,because he aways treats others——(nice)用括号中所给单词的适当形式
frank gets on well with his friends,because he aways treats others——(nice)用括号中所给单词的适当形式
nicely;根据语句的的要求是个nice的副词形式,所以用nicely英语翻译到底是The weather aways be nice.还是The weather aways is nice.还是The weather is aways nice.3分钟内!是always……麻烦根据我的三条进行修改回答。_百度作业帮
英语翻译到底是The weather aways be nice.还是The weather aways is nice.还是The weather is aways nice.3分钟内!是always……麻烦根据我的三条进行修改回答。
英语翻译到底是The weather aways be nice.还是The weather aways is nice.还是The weather is aways nice.3分钟内!是always……麻烦根据我的三条进行修改回答。
The weather is always fine.
The weather is always nice
最后一种正确。
nice是形容人好的,性格好还有什么方面的,天气好就是用nice修饰的,这是习惯用法}

我要回帖

更多关于 黄海波首度受访 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信