不一样climb珐埂粹忌诔涣达惟惮隶 knife 中的i发【ai】音music中的i发【i】音请采纳
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
读音的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁发音...( )1.A.book B.climb C.bike(划线部分是B)( )2.A.ship(划线是i) B.sheep(划线是ee) C.fifth(划线是i)_百度作业帮
发音...( )1.A.book B.climb C.bike(划线部分是B)( )2.A.ship(划线是i) B.sheep(划线是ee) C.fifth(划线是i)
发音...( )1.A.book B.climb C.bike(划线部分是B)( )2.A.ship(划线是i) B.sheep(划线是ee) C.fifth(划线是i)用所给词的适当形式填空——(get) to school early ,I often have a quick breakfast.The ——(good) things in life are free.Linda enjoys ——(listen) to music every day.They sometimes watch the cat ——(climb) the tree.It's very int_百度作业帮
用所给词的适当形式填空——(get) to school early ,I often have a quick breakfast.The ——(good) things in life are free.Linda enjoys ——(listen) to music every day.They sometimes watch the cat ——(climb) the tree.It's very int
用所给词的适当形式填空——(get) to school early ,I often have a quick breakfast.The ——(good) things in life are free.Linda enjoys ——(listen) to music every day.They sometimes watch the cat ——(climb) the tree.It's very intertesting ——(play) Chinese chess.
为你解答.(To get) to school early , I often have a quick breakfast.The (best) things in life are free.Linda enjoys (listening) to music every day.They sometimes watch the cat (climbing) the tree.It's very intertesting (to play) Chinese chess.
你好:To &get(to get为了到达)best(用最高级)listening(enjoy+动词ing)cilmbing(正在看,用watch &sb & doing &sth)to &play很高兴为您解答,祝你学习进步!【华工王师】团队为您答题。有不明白的可以追问!如果您认可我的回答。请点击下面的【选为满意回答】按钮。如果有其他问题请另发或点击向我求助,答题不易,请谅解,谢谢!1 It is ______ (quick) by bus ,but it is _____ (quick) by subway than by bus .2 Is your sister's backpack ______ ______ _______ (和.一样) yours 3 我和蒂娜都喜欢上网.Tina and I _____ enjoy _____ _____ ______4 我认为数学不如英语重_百度作业帮
1 It is ______ (quick) by bus ,but it is _____ (quick) by subway than by bus .2 Is your sister's backpack ______ ______ _______ (和.一样) yours 3 我和蒂娜都喜欢上网.Tina and I _____ enjoy _____ _____ ______4 我认为数学不如英语重
1 It is ______ (quick) by bus ,but it is _____ (quick) by subway than by bus .2 Is your sister's backpack ______ ______ _______ (和.一样) yours 3 我和蒂娜都喜欢上网.Tina and I _____ enjoy _____ _____ ______4 我认为数学不如英语重要.I don't think math is _____ ______ ______ English .5 我的朋友不止一个.I have _______ ______ _______ friend .
quickly quickerthe same asboth surfing the Internentas important asmore than one}

我要回帖

更多关于 she和he的h发音一样吗 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信