翻译:这首英文歌受到很多学生的表达喜爱的英文歌

你身边的妹妹有很多…你说你喜欢我的酒窝…这个歌词是那首歌曲里的_百度知道
你身边的妹妹有很多…你说你喜欢我的酒窝…这个歌词是那首歌曲里的
你身边的妹妹有很多…你说你喜欢我的酒窝…这个歌词是那首歌曲里的
李玖哲 - Forever你总是爱问我 为什么喜欢我能不能给你一个理由喜欢你的脸红 爱上你的酒窝优点太多怎么说都不够我的心为了你跳动 跳动你身影在我脑中 OH我的心为了你失控 失控你是我的唯一出口 baby你永远你永远会是我的永远forever ever baby我永远我永远永远不会改变爱真的很难说 该怎么去形容每分每秒的无限感动请你要相信我 会付出我所有让所谓永远不只是个承诺你是我的唯一出口 BABY一瞬间 我发现 那幸福已经在我心里面 forever
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁热门日志推荐
人人最热标签
分享这篇日志的人常去
北京千橡网景科技发展有限公司:
文网文[号··京公网安备号·甲测资字
文化部监督电子邮箱:wlwh@··
文明办网文明上网举报电话: 举报邮箱:&&&&&&&&&&&&
请输入手机号,完成注册
请输入验证码
密码必须由6-20个字符组成
下载人人客户端
品评校花校草,体验校园广场一首喜欢的歌曲求助高手翻译,请不要用机器翻,万分感谢_百度知道
一首喜欢的歌曲求助高手翻译,请不要用机器翻,万分感谢
Don't look in here, yeahSundown finds him out of town on the overpassHis inner self glued to his point twenty-twoDirty metal in the speed of night, lights and broken glassMy heart can destroy all I seeMoving streets all make me lonelyCome to me and be mine onlyI can hide us far from sight, but you must wait and I must fight this nothingnessWalls, I see my little roomI hear my parent's friendsI hope that my actions make amendsI would like to kill f订敞斥缎俪等筹劝船滑or love but I don't know howHere I lie so high above the crowdBusy streets all make me lonelyCome to me and be mine onlyI can move us through the night, but you must wait and I must fight this emptinessBlack top burns with silent screamsOthers stop my dreamsLightning Crash! Crash! Crash!Fear causes some to live, others die real coolI died in the evening after schoolBe mine onlyBe my ownBe mine onlyBe my ownYouth Nabbed as Sniper
我有更好的答案
Don't look in here, yeah
但请勿窥心
Sundown finds him out of town on the overpass
斜阳再别桥
His inner self glued to his point twenty-two
自持二十二
Dirty metal in the speed of night, lights and broken glass
夜色乱铜璃
My heart can destroy all I see
心冷毁目及
Moving streets all make me lonely
寂寞锁流离
Come to me and be mine only
相请更相依
I can hide us far from sight, but you must wait and I must fight this nothingness
且等空虚散
Walls, I see my little room
篱笆小院墙
I hear my parent's friends
高堂友亲朋
I hope that my actions make amends
愿自改修行
I would like to kill for love but I don't know how
且寻生死情
Here I lie so high above the crowd
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁当前位置: &
求翻译:现在的中学生都很喜欢唱歌,尤其是流行歌曲,但我最喜欢红歌。原因有三;一,红歌节奏感强,旋律欢快,二、红歌的歌词里面歌颂的都是大好河山,还有我所崇拜的英雄人物,他们为了我们今天的幸福生活,不惜牺牲自己的生命。三、通过唱红歌,我觉得我们更应该珍惜今天的幸福生活。努力学习来回报祖国和父母。是什么意思?
现在的中学生都很喜欢唱歌,尤其是流行歌曲,但我最喜欢红歌。原因有三;一,红歌节奏感强,旋律欢快,二、红歌的歌词里面歌颂的都是大好河山,还有我所崇拜的英雄人物,他们为了我们今天的幸福生活,不惜牺牲自己的生命。三、通过唱红歌,我觉得我们更应该珍惜今天的幸福生活。努力学习来回报祖国和父母。
问题补充:
For students who have, in particular, it is like to sing pop songs, but I like the most hit songs. There are three reas one, a sense of rhythm, melody, cheerful Song 2, red inside the lyrics are beautiful rivers and mountains of praise, I worship the hero, who, in order to our h
Now high school students liked to sing, especially pop music, but my favorite red song. The a red song strong sense of rhythm, melody cheerful, two, red inside the praise song lyrics are beautiful mountains and rivers, as well as my hero worship, they are for our happy life toda
For students who have, in particular, it is like to sing pop songs, but I like the most hit songs. There are three reas one, a sense of rhythm, melody, cheerful Song 2, red inside the lyrics are beautiful rivers and mountains of praise, I worship the hero, who, in order to our h
The present middle-school students all very much like singing, in particular popular song, but I most like the red song.T One, red song rhythm feeling, the melody is cheerful, two, inside the red song lyrics eulogizes all is the beautiful country, but also has the hero who I wors
Students love to sing now, especially popular songs, but red is my favorite song. The, red song rhythm, and Melody Joy, second, the celebrated red song lyrics are beautiful rivers and mountains of a country, and I worship of heroes, and they pay our happy life today, at the expe
Students love to sing now, especially popular songs, but red is my favorite song. The, red song rhythm, and Melody Joy, second, the celebrated red song lyrics are beautiful rivers and mountains of a country, and I worship of heroes, and they pay our happy life today, at the expe
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!}

我要回帖

更多关于 表达喜爱的英文歌 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信