二星级/其他
三星级/舒适
四星级/高档
五星级/豪华
请稍等,您查询的结果正在实时搜索中...
想去哪儿就去哪儿
如果您在60秒后仍无法看到搜索结果,请同时按下键盘上的Ctrl+F5强制刷新页面
连锁酒店品牌Dr. Bear Massage – Rachada soi 3 | Nickys Gay Bangkok
JAVASCRIPT IS DISABLED. Please enable JavaScript on your browser to best view this site.
Just at the back of Fortune Town lies Rachada soi 3. There’s an interesting looking massage place there called Dr. Bear. To quote from an email we received from them:
“Just to tell you i opened a massage place. it’s gay (very) friendly. It’s opened next to the R3 sauna recently opened on Rachada soi 3. It is a very small place, 4 beds, but we do offer high quality services from thai massage to oil massage. i have been creating a special massage that i called ObOon, which is a sensual massage, much slower than regular oil massage and the masseur will be playing with the whole body sensually and without inhibition.
We offer as well Organ I and II which is visceral organs massage for Organ I and a sexual parts massage for the Organ II. We offering a 50% discount on all our services for the opening.”
We intend to visit soon and will add our own interpretation of the place. In the meantime, should you try it, please give us a review.
According to a friend who went there recently,
“The sexual organ massage is not a happy ending or hand job, but a proper massage and extremely enjoyable! Go try :-)”
Double Click
Note - a double click anywhere in a blank space on a page takes you back to the top of the page!
Visit our Blog
Headline News!
Subscribe to our NewsletterDr Michael Pasquale | LinkedIn
BackgroundAlways looking for mutually beneficial networking for one of my companies in Bangkok Real Estate , Web development or my plastic surgery practice here in Hawaii. Perhaps you have some unique idea to promote your real estate company that we can mutually help each other or you need some help on your web site. I am always open to share ideas and knowledge or create business. Feel free to contact me.ExperienceBangkok House Condos LTDBangkok House Condo LTD is the sales company for houses and condos in Thailand. We find buyers and sellers for these homes.AiMiYo LTDMulti-Linqual Web sites in Japanese, Chinese, Korean , English, European and most any language is our specialty. See our web site for details.Thaidox LTD is an American aimity treaty company based in Bangkok Thailand with interest in real estate, business consultancy and the business of Thailand. Real Estate, Rentals and Sales specializing in Housing for Expats.Aloha Plastic SurgeryI help individuals improve their appearance from ant aging procedures, face lifts, brow lifts to body reshaping on younger individuals such as mommy maker overs, breast implants as well as non surgical techniques. I lecture extensively in Asia.Plastic Surgeon,Web Design consultant, Real EstateI am a plastic surgeon chief surgeon for Aloha Plastic Surgery, Owner of Aimiyo Ltd web development Hong Kong and Real Estate Company in BangkokPlastic Surgeon,Web Design consultant, Real EstateI am a plastic surgeon chief surgeon for Aloha Plastic Surgery, Owner of Aimiyo Ltd web development Hong Kong and Real Estate Company in BangkokSkillsEducationEastern Virginia Medical School Institute of Reconstructive MicrosurgeryNew York Downtown Hospital NYUPlastic Surgery Residency/Cosmetic Surgery PreceptorshipResident Surgery, Phildelphia College Of Osteopathic MedicineA preview of what LinkedIn members have to say about Dr:internet marketing and design
View Dr’s full profile to...See who you know in commonGet introducedContact Dr directlyNot the Dr Michael Pasquale you’re looking for?
People Also ViewedChief Surgeon at Honolulu Plastic SurgeryOwner, Todd H. M. Mirzai,M.D., LLC - Mirzai Plastic Surgery and Medical AestheticsBoard Certified Plastic Surgeon - The Breast Implant Center of HawaiiPlastic Surgeon at CdR Plastic Surgery, Inc.Medical Director/Physician at Surgicare of HawaiiAesthetic and Reconstructive Plastic Surgeon at Laurel Heights Plastic SurgeryOwner, Plastic Surgery OahuBoard Certifed Plastic Surgeon Newport Beach, CaliforniaPlastic Surgeon, Reconstructive Microsurgeon, Mommy Makeover ExpertPlastic & Reconstructive Surgeon at DEFY Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
LinkedIn member directory:}

我要回帖

更多关于 股票前加dr是什么意思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信