高一上半高一地理上学期期中试考试各科分别考到几单元?

语文阅读赏析句子题有哪些解题技巧?马上要期中考试了,因为最近刚刚才立志当作家,所以第一次想把语文考高一点。所以恳求各位大侠给几个解题技巧,谢谢!可以举例说明的更好,谢_百度作业帮
语文阅读赏析句子题有哪些解题技巧?马上要期中考试了,因为最近刚刚才立志当作家,所以第一次想把语文考高一点。所以恳求各位大侠给几个解题技巧,谢谢!可以举例说明的更好,谢
语文阅读赏析句子题有哪些解题技巧?马上要期中考试了,因为最近刚刚才立志当作家,所以第一次想把语文考高一点。所以恳求各位大侠给几个解题技巧,谢谢!可以举例说明的更好,谢谢!
一般来说,首先举出句子的说明方法,或是修辞手法,然后说‘此句运用。。的写作(修辞等)手法,生动形象的表达了(人物性格/中心等)的。。。,使(人物形象更加鲜活)'这是我们老师教的说是能拿满分,试试吧。。
做阅读第一篇时,赏析分三步骤:1.用了什么修辞手法(比喻.拟人最常用) 2.写出了...
3.表现了某物...的特点(品质)或表达了作者...的情感。
记住,答题要往中心靠,中心一般在结尾那几段。说明文要看分答题,这个你自己领悟。 把每一段开头句子都画下来,在概括方面会有用的。
其实说明文比较简单,但一定要有原文意识(回原文找)作文,建议你再考试前先背几篇好的文章,到时候...
分享到i贴吧 添加到搜藏待解决 语文阅读赏析句子题有哪些解题技巧? 悬赏分:5 - 离问题结束还有 12 天 0 小时 马上要期中考试了,因为最近刚刚才立志当作家,所以第一次想把语文考高一点。所以恳求各位大侠给几个解题技巧,谢谢! 问题补充:可以举例说明的更好,谢谢!提问者: 代号2119 - 二级
我有三句话,定能使你对阅读豁然开朗.3W法.热门日志推荐
人人最热标签
分享这篇日志的人常去
北京千橡网景科技发展有限公司:
文网文[号··京公网安备号·甲测资字
文化部监督电子邮箱:wlwh@··
文明办网文明上网举报电话: 举报邮箱:&&&&&&&&&&&&
请输入手机号,完成注册
请输入验证码
密码必须由6-20个字符组成
下载人人客户端
品评校花校草,体验校园广场高一学生,马上就要第一学期期中考试了,感觉自己这一个多月最大的几个问题……_百度知道
高一学生,马上就要第一学期期中考试了,感觉自己这一个多月最大的几个问题……
没空复习,作业总是做不完,做又做不完,就算下课补也感觉不如别人了,从而有了一种惰性
马上期中考了,刚刚开学时的那股劲头就少很多了,不会的问题今天累计一个,希望大家能帮我解决一下,谢啦谢啦,明天累计一个,本来给自己定的宏伟的目标现在很没信心,没空好好思考,总是有一种罪恶感二,这样一来,真心求解,这样时间长了,做不完的就累计的越来越多,上课总是好困,不会的就比较多,就会产生一种惰性,总感觉被别人拉下了,但是时间长了,时间长了,从而错过了一些重点或小知识点,虽然也是经常问题,不做上课老师讲题就没法听。三最大的几个问题就是:一
提问者采纳
,记住,加油啊,开小差人人都会有?很简单,不要以为老师会嫌你烦。有得必有失:三分钟热度,作业问题。关于第二点,劳逸结合嘛,相反你问他们问题他们反而会有一种优越感.骚年。作为一个现代人...,那我只能说时间是挤出来的,只要你稍微开点小差就会立马跟不上老师节奏,你可以在学校做做作业,我讲再多也没用,吃苦是必须的,当然课间并不推荐你学习,不必把作业都带回家做,我也深有同感,问老师,也可以问老师。孔子说过不耻下问。第三个问题,自习课,关键是之后怎么办,这是现代人的通病。凡是还是靠自己,但是想象一下你在取得优异成绩时候别人羡慕的目光,你不是一个人在战斗,家长赞扬的话语,这只会使老师更加喜欢你,在学校做作业可以和同学讨论,想要取得好成绩关于第一个问题.。如果你觉得在学校做没时间,课间时间都要把握好,这很正常,在课堂上尤其是高中课堂上,何况你问老师问题也不是下问,暗恋对象的脉脉青睐
提问者评价
其他类似问题
第三作业多是老师布置的。一定要花时间研究错题,对未来要考虑,集中注意力。你对作业要有挑选。高一应该还没有分班。第二我觉得你要自己有个目标。在老师讲评的时候把重要的记下来,对自己的成绩有个定位,到下课时间无论你自己看的题目还是老师布置的。不一定都要做。要确认自己擅长的并多努力向该方向发展,可是就像快餐一样不一定合你口味。第四。第一我觉得要得到充足的休息。完不成的作业抄写同学的也是可以的,不会就揪住老师问到会的为止我只是分享一些自己的经验不一定正确。总之,但是基础题要做好,不要怕麻烦
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
那我就针对楼主的问题一一回答啦
一,高中生的睡眠应该保持在8个小时,第二天才会有精神去接收新的知识,现在不是高三,没必要熬夜到一两点,两三点,要有充足睡眠,上课才不会困,如果困,那就下课去洗把脸或者课间小睡一会吧。
二,老师留作业不会胡留的,肯定有一定的针对性,我写作业的顺序是先写那些语文抄抄写写的,然后再写自己擅长的科目,把困难的最后写,因为如果第一个就写比较困难的,看一道一道不会,心里就感觉很难受,会分心去干别的事。我是这样的,不知道楼主是不是,根据自己的情况再定吧。如果有实在不会做的,可以去看一下答案,网上百度什么的,但是一定要能看得懂,理解意思,有思路再写,不要看都不看就往作业本上搬,这样会害了你。
三,不会的问题要及时去问老师,因为时间长了你自...
首先你是不是经常熬夜,所以导致经常上课困。晚上不要熬的太晚,只有充沛的精力才能提高学习效率,不然的话你课下得花更多的时间才能弥补。其次写作业时要讲究先后考虑好哪个先写哪个后写,遇到不会的问题要自己先思考,实在不会再去问老师,不要直接就去问老师。而且你刚高一,不要那么急,慢慢来,先给自己定个比较切合实际且较易实现的计划,跟着计划去学习,差不多就这样吧。
这个问题很多人都会有的。只不过你才高一就有这种情绪。不过也难怪,刚从初中升上来马上也适应不了高中的快节奏的学习生活,这个只能你自己慢慢适应,适当的给自己一点压力,才会有动力。我们上高中的时候也是这样,慢慢强迫自己适应了也就好了。至于上课睡觉的问题,我觉得你应该给自己调一下适当的生物钟,这样你会感觉好很多,上课也就不容易睡着了。
期中考试的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁2010学年第一学期期中考试联考高一英语试卷及答案
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
2010学年第一学期期中考试联考高一英语试卷及答案
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
2010学年第一学期期中考试联考高一英语试卷及答案
文章来 源莲山课件 w ww.5 Y
2010学年第一学期期中考试联考高一英语试卷及答案本试卷分为第I卷和第II卷,共四部分。满分150分。考试时间120分钟。注意事项:1.请考生将自己的学校、班级、姓名、考号填写在答题卷密封栏内。2.每小题选出答案后,用2B铅笔在答题卡上对应题目的答案代号涂黑。如需改动,橡皮擦干净后,再选涂其它答案标号。不能答在试卷上。第I卷─部分(共100分)第一部分:(共两节,满分30分)&&& 做题时,先将答案划在试卷上。录音内容结束后,你将有两分钟的时间将试卷上的答案转涂到答题卡上。第一节 (共5小题;每小题1.5分,满分7.5分)听下面5段对话。每段对话后有一个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听完每段对话后,你都有10秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。1. &What promise has Jack probably made?&A. Stopping using the computer.&&&&B. Never chatting on the computer.&C. Not playing computer games.2.&When will Mary go out with David for a meal?&A. Tonight.&&&&B. This noon.&&&&C. Tomorrow.3.&What does the man suggest?&A. The woman be careful next time.&&&B. They try to think of a solution.&C. The woman find a spare key.4. &How does woman feel about the party?&A. It has good music.&&B. It has delicious food.&&C. It is terrible.5. &What are the two speakers mainly talking about?&A. Cities.&&&&&B. Relatives.&&&&C. Vacation plans.第二节 (共15小题;每题1.5分,满分22.5分)听下面5段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题,从题中所给的A,B,C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听每段对话或独白前,你将有时间各个小题,每小题5秒钟;听完后,每小题将给出5秒钟的作答时间。每段对话或独白读两遍。听第6段材料,回答第6至8题。6. &When did the man park the car?&A. Before 7:00 a. m.&&B. At 9:30 a. m.&&&C. After 10: 00 a. m. 7.&Why was the man’s car taken away?&A. Because he didn’t lock his car.&&&&B. Because he broke a certain traffic rule.&C. Because he stopped his car in the middle of the street.8.&What day was that day?&A. Thursday.&&&&B. Friday.&&&&&C. Saturday.听第7段材料,回答第9至10题。9. &What does the man ask the waiter to put into the shrimp rolls?&A. Sugar.&&&&&B. Salt.&&&&&C. Vinegar.10.&What can the two speakers get if there are less than twenty rolls in a bowl?&A. A refund.&&&&B. Another bowl of rolls.&&C. A discount.听第8段材料,回答第11至13题。11.&Where are the two speakers?&A. At the bus stop.&&&B. On Main Street.&&&C. On First Street.12.&Where is Hansen Park?&A. At the first crossing of the First Street.&&B. On the other side of Main Street.&C. At the corner of Lincoln Street and Fifth Block.13.&How does the woman get to Hansen Park?&A. On foot.&&&&B. By bus.&&&&C. By taxi.听第9段材料,回答第14至16题。14.&Why does the man come to the woman?&A. Because he wants the woman to help with the computer design.&B. Because he wants the woman to advertise his products in Britain.&C. Because he wants the woman to sell his products in Britain.15.&What makes the computer different from other ones?&A. A voice-activation system and s study software.&B. A children game system and a voice-activation system.&C. A voice-activation system and s special hardware.16.&Which is true about the new computer?&A. It can speak to users.&&&&&&B. It is cheaper than others.&&C. Its hardware is better than others.听第10段材料,回答第17至20题。17.&Where did Dick work during the daytime?&A. In a hospital.&&&B. In a butcher shop.&&C. In a department store.18.&What did Dick have to do?&A. He had to earn enough money for his education.&B. He had to earn enough money to support his family.&C. He had to earn enough money to build the hospital.19.&What did Dick do in the hospital?&A. He worked as cleaner.&&&&&B. He did operations on people.&C. He helped to carry people from one place to another.20.&Why did the woman faint away?&A. Because she thought that Dick would recognize her.&B. Because she was afraid of Dick very much.&C. Because she thought that Dick would operate on her.第二部分:英语知识运用(共两节, 满分30分)第一节:单项(共20小题,每小题0.5分,满分10分)从A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题纸上将该选项标号涂黑。21. &In some places in the South of China, _______car has already become ______ popular meansof transportation.&& A. the&&&&&&&&& &B. /; a&&&&&&&&&& &C. a&&&&&&&&&& &D. the 22. &It’s too late to go out now. ___________, it’s starting to rain.&A. Besides&&&B. Meanwhile&&&C. However&&&D. Anyhow23. &Many kinds of help _________ by plane or by train to the area ever since the earthquake hit it.&A. have been donated&&&&&&B. have been offered&&C. have been transported&&&&&&D. were sent24. &The number of people who _________ English as a foreign language ________ more than 750 million.&A. is&&&B. are&&&C. are&&&D. is25. &While doing my homework, ______________.&A. I heard the doorbell ring&&&&&B. the doorbell rang&C. my mother came in&&&&&&D. my mother was cooking26. &― Hello. Could I speak to Tom, please?&― This is Tom speaking.― Oh, it’s great. But I ___________ your voice just now.A. didn’t know&&B. didn’t recognize&&&C. didn’t hear&&D. don’t know27. &John isn’t a diligent student, for it is the third time he has been late, ______________?&A. isn’t he&&&B. hasn’t he&&&&C. is it&&&D. isn’t it28. &George Orwell, _______________ was Eric Arthur, wrote many political novels and essays.&A. the real name&&&&&&&B. what his real name&&C. his real name&&&&&&&D. whose real name29. &Though having failed several times, Tim, who didn’t give up his dream, _________ made his dream come true.&A. extremely&&&B. finally&&&&&C. actually&&D. gradually30. &Pik insisted that the girl ___________ to work in the country after her graduation.&A. be sent&&&B. would go&&&&C. to be taken&&D. should take31. &With our knowledge __________ practice, we can make contributions to our society.&A. to base on&&&B. basing on&&&&C. based on&&D. base on
32. &I was told that _____________ somebody to meet me at the station but __________ anybody.&A. it didn’t have&&&&&B. there wasn’t &C. there wasn’t&&&&&&D. there didn’t have33. &Earth day is set aside to remind people to ___________ the world we live in and we should learn to respect life and nature.&A. care for&&&B. take care&&&&C. care about&&D. think of34. &Those_________ developed hobbies never need to worry about what to do with their leisure hours.&A. that has&&&B. that have&&&&C. whom&&&D. who have35. &When they knew there was a panda in the zoo, the children could _________ wait to see it.&A. almost&&&&B. nearly&&&&&C. hard&&&D. hardly36. &I can’t remember how many years ago ____________ a fight broke out between the husband and the wife.&A. it was when&&&B. was it&that&&&&C. it was that&&D. was it when37. &― Have you any idea where he comes from?&― Judging by his __________, he must be from Hunan.&A. tone&&&&B. style&&&&&C. voice&&&D. accent38. &Yang Ziqiong is said to _______________ in the new film Rain of Swords.&A. act leading part&&&&&&&&B. make a leading role&&C. play leading part&&&&&&&&D. play a leading part39. &The update of the machines should _____________ the most advanced technology at present.&A. keep a pace of&&&&&&&&B. keep pace with&C. keep pace of&&&&&&&&D. keep a pace with40. ― How many times did you go out for a walk last week?― ___________, twice.&A. Generally speaking&&&&&&&B. It depends&C. As usual&&&&&&&&&D. In other words第二节& 完形(共20小题;每小题1分,满分20分)&&& 阅读下面短文,从短文后所给各题的四个选项中选出能填入相应空白处的最佳选项,并在答题纸上将该选项标号涂黑。One afternoon I went to an art museum and I was looking forward to a quiet view of the masterpiece(名作). A young couple looking at the paintings ahead of me talked&& 41&& between themselves. I watched them a moment and&&& 42&&& she was doing all the talking. I admired his patience for&& 43&& up with the talkativeness. Annoyed(恼怒)by her noise, I moved on. I&&& 44&&& with them several times as I moved through the different rooms of art.&&& 45&&& I heard her continuous talking, I moved&& 46&& quickly. I was at the counter of the gift shop when I&&& 47&&& the couple going to the exit. Before they left, the man took out a walking stick and then tapped(敲) his&& 48&& into the coatroom to get his wife’s jacket. “He’s a(n)&& 49&&& man, ” the clerk at the counter said. “Most of us would& 50&& if we are blinded at such a young age. During his recovery, he said his wife wouldn’t change. So, as before, he and his wife come in&& 51&& there is a new art show. ” “But&& 52&&&& does he get out of the art?” I asked. “He can’t see.”“Can’t see! You’re&& 53&& . He sees a lot. More than you or I do.”& The clerk said. “His wife&& 54&&&& each painting so he can see it in his&& 55&&&&&& .” I&& 56&&&& something about patience, courage and love that day. I saw the&& 57&& of a young wife describing paintings to a person without&& 58&& and the courage of a husband who would not allow&&& 59&&&& to change his life. And I saw the love&& 60&&& by two people as I watched this couple walk away hand in hand. 41. A. continuously&&&&&&& B. carefully&&&&&&&& &C. sadly&&&&&&&&&& &D. happily 42. A. heard&&&&&&&&&&& &B. suggested&&&&&&& &C. found&&&&&&&&& &D. insisted 43. A. keeping&&&&&&& &&B. staying&&&&&&&&&& &C. coming&&&&&&&&& &D. putting 44. A. met&&&&&&& &&B. quarreled&&&&&&&&& C. watched&&&&&&&&&& &D. hated 45. A. As though&&&&& &&B. Now&&&&&&&&&&& &C. Each time&&&&&&& &D. Ever since 46. A. on&&&&&&& &&&B. away&&&&&&&&&&&& &C. in&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &D. out 47. A. watched&&&& &&B. considered&&&&& &C. realized&&&&&&&&& &D. noticed 48. A. way&&&&&&&& &&B. wife&&&&&&&&&& &C. the road&&&&&&&&&& D. direction 49. A. patient&&&&& &&B. unlucky&&&&&&&&& &C. brave&&&&&&&&&&& &D. clever 50. A. give in&&&&& &&B. give up&&&&&&&& &C. give away&&&&&&& &D. give back 51. A. whenever&&&&&& &B. wherever&&&&&&& &C. however&&&&&&&& &D. whoever 52. A. when&&&&&&&& &&B. if&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &C. whether&&&&&&&& &D. what 53. A. right&&& &&&B. wrong&&&&&&&&& &C. foolish&&&&&&&&&& &D. careless 54. A. paints&&&&&&& &&B. buys&&&&&&&&&& &C. admires&&&&&&&& &D. describes 55. A. eyes&&&& &&&B. ears&&&&&&&&&& &C. head&&&&&&&&&&&& &D. mouth 56. A. learned&&&&& &&B. found&&&&&&&& &C. judged&&&&&&&&&&& &D. considered 57. A. kindness&& &&&B. word&&&&&&&&&& &C. courage&&&&&&&&&& &D. patience 58. A. stop&&&&&&& &&B. sight&&&&&&&&&&&& &C. hearing&&&&&&&&& &D. mind 59. A. blindness&&&&& &&B. ability&&&&&&&& &C. care&&&&&&&&&&&&& &D. carelessness 60. A. shown&&&&&&& &&B. given&&&&&&&& &&C. shared&&&&&&&&&& &D. received
第三部分:阅读理解(第一节15小题,第二节5小题,满分40分)第一节:阅读下列短文,从每题所给的四个选项中,选出最佳选项,并在答题纸上将该选项标号涂黑。AGarden building is considered an important part of Chinese culture. Some people say that if you have never walked through a Chinese garden, you cannot say that you have really visited China.Traditional Chinese gardens are located in North China in such places as Beihai Park, the Summer Palace, the Forbidden City. In larger imperial gardens, the main buildings are connected by an imaginary(虚构的) line in the middle of the garden on the north-south axis(轴). Other features of imperial gardens are colored-paintings, man-made hills and lakes.Most private gardens are found in the south, especially in cities south of the Yangtze River. Private gardens were mostly built at one side or at the back of the houses. Around the beautiful scene are small open areas with beautiful shaped-doors through which visitors can enjoy the sights. They are open on all sides and are often near the water so that the whole scene can be enjoyed. Suzhou, known as the home of gardens, displays the most and the best Chinese traditional private gardens. Different parts of it are examples of the garden style of the Song, Yuan, Ming and Qing Dynasties.[The landscape garden contains a number of pleasant natural scenes and some fairy tales. The ancient Chinese used to call the garden landscape “Jing” , which means “scene” in English. Good examples include the ten West Lake Scenes in Hangzhou, the twenty-four slim West Lake in Yangzhou and the eight Daming Lake Scenes in Jinan.61. &The passage tells mainly about ________.A. an important part of Chinese culture& B. the characteristics of different style of Chinese garden buildingC. where foreigners can find Chinese gardensD. how to appreciate Chinese gardens62. &Which of the following is NOT a feature of the imperial garden?A. There is a north-south axis in the center of gardenB. There are man-made hills and lakes in the gardens.C. They were built because of some fairy tales.D. They have colored-paintings.63. &In the third paragraph, the underlined word “They” refer to ______.&& &A. private gardens&&&&&&&&&&&&& &B. beautiful scenes&& &C. the houses&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &D. rivers and lakes64. &According to the passage, which of the following is TRUE?A. Chinese people often invite foreigners to visit a Chinese garden.B. The landscape garden reflects different styles of the Song, Yuan, Ming and Qing Dynasties.C. All three kinds of gardens make up the important part of Chinese culture which is appreciated by the people all over the world.&D. People enjoy the private gardens more than other two styles.B
Is veg food healthier than non-veg food? I feel this is a very common topic that people speak on.Please give me your opinions on this topic.Rao 12-18-08&So far as veg food is concerned, it is also proved to be a healthy and nutritious diet, but has very few items which can provide us with proteins, but if you see non-veg food like eggs, chicken, and many more, such foods have a large content of proteins in them.Sai 12-19-08&Man basically is herbivorous(食草的). If we look at the animal kingdom We can see that all the herbivorous animals have the similar dental(牙齿的)structure, which clearly shows that the human being also ought to be vegetarian by birth. It is only the living conditions that make man carnivorous(食肉的). The vegetarian foods are easily digestible.Santos 12-20-08&Non-veg food items are better than veg items. A healthy person requires complete diet and veg + meat makes the diet complete. The only caution that needs to be taken is not to have non-veg items on a daily basis. Once in a week or couple of weeks will be best.Krishna01-03-09&When we eat non-veg, we are all veg by nature. The chicken that we eat feeds on grains, the mutton that we eat feeds on grass, and the fish that we eat feeds on simple plants. So non-veg food by logic(逻辑)is better and suited for hauman beings.Khan01-05-09&Non-veg food is equally important in our diet as it helps in many ways, especially fish and other seafood as fish contains omega 3 which makes our immune system(免疫系统)stronger. Do you know that most of the veg food put together does not contain as much omega 3 as fish alone contains!
65.According to Rao, what is the problem with veg food?&A.It damages our immune system.&&B.It has few nutrients.&C.It contains too much omega 3.&&D.It is lacking in protein.66.In the opinion of Sai, humans are born vegetarian because humans&&&&&&& .&A.have the same teeth structure as plant-eating animals&B.believe that veg foods are good for their teeth&C.belong to the plant-eating animal family&D.can adapt to the living conditions like plant-eating animals67.What advice is given by Santos?&A.To have a daily veg + meat diet.&B.Not to eat non-veg food every day.&C.To eat digestible food every day.&D.Not to eat food without protein.
CFootball, to me, is more than just a game. I have probably learned more valuable lessons from it than from school.When I joined the team freshman year, I didn’t realize what I was getting into. Even though I had been playing since fourth grade and knew it was hard work, nothing would prepare me for the effort I would put into football that year. We worked all summer in the weight room and ran on the track(跑道) to get in physical and mental(精神上的) shape before the season. See, football is more of a mental sport than anything else, so running on the track wasn’t only about getting in shape. We would push our minds by running as hard as we could even if we were going to pass out. At the beginning, I was immature(幼稚) and only thought of myself, sometimes even gave up when I was tired or hurt. Then after the third game I had a season-ending injury. Imagine working all summer and then only being able to play three games! I needed surgery(外科手术) on my arm and at least five months to recover. Needless to say, I missed the rest of the season, but this actually helped me realize that since you never know when your last play will be, you should try your hardest in football and life.After freshman year I decided that I would always give my best effort. Playing varsity(校队的) football has taught me so much more than just what my assignments are on a particular play or how to block. I have learned to think about others first and realized how important working hard is. Being with all my friends, even sweating and bleeding with them, really made us bond as a group of hard-working young men who I know will succeed in life.
68. What is the main idea of the passage?&&& A. How the author dislikes the game of football.&&& B. When the author began to play football.&&& C. How the author has changed his attitude to football.&&& D. What sport the author likes best.69. In the third paragraph, the underlined phrase “getting in shape” probably means “______”.&&& A. becoming healthy&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &B. designing the playground&&& C. losing weight&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &D. measuring the track70. From the text we can infer ______. && A. the author joined the football team with a clear aim&& B. football only brought the author certain assignments&& C. the author never lost heart when he met with difficulty&& D. the author worked all summer to get ready for the season71. What did the author get from his season-ending injury?&& A. A good lesson about life.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &B. A good chance on the team.&& C. A good relationship with his partners.&&&&&&& &D. A good rest as he expected.&
DIt’s 2035. You have a job, a family and you’re about 40 years old. Welcome to your future life. Getting ready for work, you pause in front of the mirror, “Turn red,” you say. Your shirt changes from sky blue to deep red. Tiny preprogrammed electronic(智能电子元件) is rearranged in your shirt to change its color. Looking into the mirror, you find it hard to believe that you are 40. You look much younger. With amazing advances in medicine, people in your generation may live to be 150 years old. You’re not even middle-aged. As you go into the kitchen and prepare to pour your breakfast cereal into a bowl, you hear: “To lose weight, you shouldn’t eat that,” from your shoes. They read the tiny electronic code(电子源码) on the cereal box to find out the nutrition details. You decide to listen to your shoes. “Kitchen, what can I have for breakfast?” A list of possible food appears on the counter as kitchen checks its food supplies. “Ready for your trip to space?” you ask your son and daughter. In 2005 only specially trained astronauts went into space―and very few of them. Today anyone can go to space for day trip or longer vacation. Your best friend even works in space. Handing your children three strawberries each, you add, “The doctor said you need these for space travel.” Thanks to medical advices, vaccination shots(防疫针) are a thing of the past. Ordinary foods contain specific vaccines. With the berries in their mouths, the kids head for the front door. It’s time for you to go to work. Your car checks your fingerprints and unlocks the doors. “My office. Autopilot,” you command. Your car drives itself down the road and moves smoothly into traffic on the highway. You sit back and unroll your e-newspaper. The latest news downloads and fills the viewer. Looking through the pages, you watch the news as video films rather than read it. 72. &What changes the color of your shirt? A. The mirror. &&B. The shirt itself. &&C. The counter. &&D. The medicine. 73. &How do the shoes know that you shouldn’t eat the breakfast cereal? A. By pouring the breakfast into a bowl. &&B. By listening to the doctor’s advice. C. By testing the food supplies in the kitchen. &D. By checking the nutrition details of the food. 75. &The strawberries the children eat serve as ______. A. breakfast &&&B. lunch &&&&C. vaccines &&&D. nutrition 76. &How is the text organized? A. In order of time &&&&&&B. In order of frequency. C. In order of preference.& &&&&D. In order of importance.
第二节:在第76 至80 题中,Duane, Rodney, Horace, Sandra 和 Rachel 正计划选一个景点去过周末。阅读下面六个景点的介绍,选出符合个人个性特长的最佳选项。选项中有一项是多余选项。76. Now Obama has been President of the USA. Rodney is very excited because his grandfather used to be a friend of Martin Luther King and Rosa Parks and devoted himself to the struggle of civil rights for black people in the USA. He wants very much to find a museum where he can learn more about their struggle.77. Noticing Sandra has been very tired from weeks of hard work at her lessons, her father decides to take her for a relaxation visit to an entertainment place. Now Sandra is asked to pick out an attraction where her father can see some wonderful exhibits, while she herself can enjoy some splendid music.78. As a hard-working student who will head for the major that has a lot to do with botany after he graduates from high school, Rachel hopes to find an attraction which offers him the knowledge of plants and the connection between plants and nature.79. As an active and energetic student, Duane has a special interest in the great athletes, great champions and their achievements of his state. Therefore, he has a strong desire that he should find a wonderful place where he can feast his eyes by using the coming weekend.80. Maybe greatly affected by his father who is a well-known scientist, Horace has shown a great gift for science. Now he has come up with an idea: Why not try to find a science centre where he himself can do some real scientific actions?
ASet up in 1967, this Sports Hall of Fame is devoted to preserving and honoring thisstate’s sports heritage (遗产). It has collected the athletic achievements of the state’s greatest champions who have made their mark in American sports history.BThe Birmingham Civil Rights Institute takes its visitors on one of this nation’s most significant journeys by winning the spirit and courage of countless individuals who, during the 1950’s and 1960’s, dared to face racial discrimination of American society.CThe museum “ The Alabama Jazz Hall of Fame” honors great jazz artists with ties to the state of Alabama. Exhibits convey the achievements of the likes of Nat King Cole, Duke Ellington, Lionel Hampton and Erskine Hawkins and the music that made them famous.DScience-Quest is a hands-on science center that features 150 interactive exhibits that will attract children and adults alike. The 3D presentation in the Immersive Reality Theater is a popular attraction at this science center.EThe Von Braun Center is a multi-purpose entertainment place that hosts a number of exhibitions, concerts and sporting events throughout the year. The place holds up to 10,000 people, while the Concert Hall holds up to 2,153 and the Playhouse Theatre has an ability of 502 guests.FLocated near the US Space and Rocket Center, this botanical garden offers woodland paths, splendid made-of-flower collections and exhibits to delight visitors of all ages. The garden provides a variety of opportunities for individuals and groups to expand their knowledge of plants and nature.
第II卷―非部分(共50分)第四部分:写作(共三节,满分50分)第一节:单词拼写(共10小题,每小题1分,满分10分)1.&She has a very large v_____________ and she can read English novels now.2.&The v__________ from England to India used to take six months.3.&The police are trying to find the i____________ of the dead man.4.&From his d_____________ look we knew nothing could change his mind.5.&We had a very good v__________ of the whole island from where we were standing.6.&His house was completely d____________ in the earthquake, which made him very sad.7.&One may never know the p__________ of knowledge without being educated.8.&The lift in that tall building went wrong. People in it got t________ and had no way to get out.9.&One evening when it was so warm, I stayed awake on p_____________ until half past eleven in order to have a good look at the moon by myself.10.&How I wish I could make a j_____________ into space and see the stars up close!第二节:短文改错(共10小题,每小题1分,满分10分)下面短文中有10处语言错误。请在有错误的方增加、删除或修改某个单词。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),并在下面加上该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写上修改后的词。注意:1. 每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;&&&&& 2. 只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。例如:It was very nice to get your invitation to spend ∧ weekend with you. Luckily I was &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& the&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& amcompletely free then, so I’ll to say “yes”. I’ll arrive in Bristol at around 8 p.m. in Friday &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& onevening.
With help of the Internet, shopping is not a difficult work. Just clicking your mouse to choose the article you like, and the shopping is finished. You needn’t step out the room. It seems easy and quick. And there’s always a problem online. If you are careless, it will bring you trouble. You may find the color of the article is differently from what you want, or the size is either too small nor too big. If you want to be different, you’d better not to buy clothes online. Once you put up the clothes you bought online and go out, you will find many people in the street wearing the same clothes like you.
第三节:书面表达(满分30分)你校正在开展创建和谐校园系列活动,其中包括“做文明学生,创和谐校园”英语演讲比赛,请根据以下要点准备一篇演讲稿,参加该活动。&&& 1. 文明行为使校园和谐,也是学生高素质的体现。2. 文明行为:&& 讲礼貌,有爱心;&& 维护校园环境,爱护一草一木;&& 勤奋学习,遵守校规;&& ……注意:1. 词数:100~120。2. 可适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。3. 开头与结尾已为你写好,不计入总词数。4. 参考词汇:文明行为 civilized behaviors;和谐 harmony。
Good afternoon, teachers and students. I feel honored to make a speech here. The title is “Be a Civilized Student, and Construct a Harmonious School”.________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________&That’s all. Thank you!&2010学年第一学期中考试英语学科参考答案第I卷部分:1 ~ 5 CCBCC&& 6~10 ABBBB&&11~15 BCABA&16~20 ABACC单项填空:21~25 CACDA&&26~30 BDDBA&&31~35 CBCDD&36~40 CDDBC完形填空:41~45 ACDAC&&46~50 BDACB&&51~55 ADBDC&56~60 ADBAC阅读理解:61~64 BCAC&&65~67 DAB&&&68~71 CADA&72~75 BDCA&&& 76~80 BEFAD第II卷I. 单词拼写:1. vocabulary&&2. voyage&&3. identity&&4. determined&&5. view6. destroyed&&7. power&&8. trapped&&&9. purpose&&10. journeyII. 短文改错:With ∧ help of the Internet, shopping is not a difficult work. Just clicking your mouse to &&&&&& the&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& job&&&&& clickchoose the article you like, and the shopping is finished. You needn’t step out ∧ the room. It &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ofseems easy and quick. And there’s always a problem online. If you are careless, it will bring you &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Buttrouble. You may find the color of the article is differently from what you want, or the size is either &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& differenttoo small nor too big. If you want to be different, you’d better not to buy clothes online. Once you &&&&&&& orput up the clothes you bought online and go out, you will find many people in the street wearing the && onsame clothes like you.&&&&&&&&&& asIII. 书面表达:Good afternoon, teachers and students. I feel honored to make a speech here. The title is “Be a Civilized Student, and Construct a Harmonious School”.As everybody knows, civilized behaviors are of great importance for a student. They not only show our good qualities but also make ourselves enjoy the harmony of school life, in which we can gain a better result of study.How can we develop civilized behaviors? The first important thing we should do is to be a student with good manners and a student who is always ready to help people in need. Besides, we should keep the school environment clean. Never destroy the plants in our school, such as flowers, trees and grass. Most importantly, we should remember working hard and obeying the school rules which make up the most necessary civilized behaviors as a result.&That’s all. Thank you!
附:听力原文第一节:Text 1:W: Jack, what are you doing on the computer? Don’t you remember your promise?M: It’s not a game. It’s something that helps with my studies.Text 2M: Mary, would you like to go out for a meal this evening?W: Sorry, David. I’m busy tonight.M: What about tomorrow?W: Oh, tomorrow is OK.Text 3: W: I’ve just left my keys in my room. Now what should I do?M: I can’t believe it, you are always so careless. Anyhow, let’s calm down and try to figure things &out.Text 4:M: I thought the party was a huge success.W: There wasn’t enough food, the room was too hot, and the music was overwhelming.Text 5:W: What are you going to do in the coming summer holiday?M: Thoroughly relax myself.[W: Just stay here in Nanjing or go away?M: Well, it’s up to my parents. Maybe I’ll visit my uncle in Shanghai.第二节:Text 6:M: Someone has stolen my car! I want to report it. The name is Harry Walton.W: Where did you leave your car? Mr. Walton?M: In Ludlow Street.W: And what time?M: This morning. I parked it there before I went to work.W: When did you start work?M: At nine thirty. But I got in early today. I started at seven.W: That explains it.M: What do you mean?W: We have taken away your car. You can’t park your car in Ludlow Street before ten on Friday.Text 7:M: Here comes the other bowl of shrimp rolls.W: It is seasoned with more salt, as you required.M: Great! Oh, I can eat up all of them!W: No way.M: How many rolls are there?W: Let me count, there are less than twenty, we could have another bowl.M: For free!W: Daniel, no luck. There are twenty-one.M: There goes the free lunch. Well, let’s finish this and get the check.W: But there is one more. That’s not bad.M: Waiter, the check please.Text 8: W: Pardon me, officer. I want to go to Hansen Park. Would you please tell me how to get there?M: Yes, Miss. Hansen Park is about half a mile from here. Do you want to take a bus or walk? The &bus stop is on the other side of the street.W: Well, I’d like to walk there because it is within walking distance.M: All right. We are now on Main Street. Go this way along until you come to First Street.W: I see.M: Go straight along Main Street as far as First Street. Turn left onto First Street and walk another &two blocks. Then you’ll come to Lincoln Street.W: Lincoln Street?M: Yes, then turn right. Walk for a few minutes. Hansen Park is at the corner of Lincoln Street and &the Fifth Block.W: Thank you, officer.M: You’re welcome. Good bye.Text 9:W: So, Paul, why are you here?M: I’m here to talk about a new business project.W: What kind of project?M: We are developing a new computer for children to use at home.W: But surely lots of computers are made for children. And several of them are made for home use. &How is you computer different?M: In two ways. First, we are developing a better voice-activation system.W: A what? What does “voice-activation” mean?M: I’m sorry. Look at this computer. This one doesn’t have a voice-activation system. In order to &use it, you have to read the screen, then type your answer. But the new computer speaks to the &child. It asks a question and the child answers by speaking to the computer.W: Hmm. And the other difference?M: Ah. It’s educational. Nearly all the computers that are sold to children are for games. Hardly any &are made to help children with their studies.W: But yours will.M: Yes, because we’re developing special software-study programs.W: I see.M: Maybe you can help me.W: How?M: We need an advertising agency, here in Britain.W: You mean you want us to advertise your computer?M: Yes. What do you think?W: Paul, we’d love to.Text 10:&& Dick was a clever boy, but his parents were poor, so he had to work in his spare time, and during his holidays too to pay for his education. Because of this, he was able to get to the university. But it was so expensive to study there that during the holidays he had to get two jobs at the same time so as to get enough money for his studies.&& One summer he was able to get a job in a butcher shop during the daytime, and another in a hospital at night. In the shop, he learnt to cut meat up quite nicely. So the butcher often let him do all the work. In the hospital, on the other hand, he was, of course, allowed to do only the simplest jobs, like helping to lift people and to carry them from one part of the hospital to another. Both at the butcher shop and at the hospital Dick had to wear white clothes.&& One evening at the hospital, Dick had to help to carry a woman from her bed to the operating room. The woman happened to be one of his customers. She was already feeling frightened at the thought of the operation before he came to get her. But when she saw Dick, that almost finished her.&“No! No!” she cried. “ Not the butcher! I won’t be operated by the butcher!” Then she faint away.
&文章来 源莲山课件 w ww.5 Y
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?}

我要回帖

更多关于 高一语文期中考试试卷 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信