英语八年级英语选词填空题,快

英语试题翻译并解答,要快 _百度作业帮
英语试题翻译并解答,要快
英语试题翻译并解答,要快&
What does &Break the ice&mean according to the passage?Breake the ice means saying or doing something to stop feeling shy and uncomfortable around someone you don't know well.How many tips are mentioned in the passage?There are 3 tips mentioned in the passage. 1.Smile 2.Be positive 3.Be sociable&Put the underlind sentence into chinese.试着看人生光明的一面并且试着对一切事物抱有积极地心态。Fill in the blank with proper words.More important / In addition / Beside to be positive / Further more ... 这个可以有很多很多。选一个就行了、Give a proper titel of the passage.Break the ice / Be positive and look into the bright side of life欢迎来到快乐学习
您是否希望前往
山东泰安2012届高三期末检测英语试题
字体大小 T |T
摘要:山东省泰安市2012届高三上学期期末检测英语试题,欢迎阅读
  第1卷(三部分,共105分)
  注意事项:
  1.答第1卷前,考生务必将自己的姓名、准考证号、考试科目、试卷类型用铅笔涂写在答题卡上。
  2.每小题选出答案后,用铅笔把答题卡上对应题目的答案标号涂黑。如需改动,用橡皮擦干净后,再选涂其他答案标号。不能答在试卷上。
  第一部分听力(共两节,满分30分)
  第一节(共5小题;每小题1.5分,满分7.5分)
  听下面5段对话,每段对话后有一个小题,从题中所给的A、B、c三个选择项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置;听完每段对话后,你都有10秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。
  1.What is the man probably going to do?
  A.To have more sleep.B.To eat breakfast.C.To get up right away.
  2.What most probably is the man&s occupation?
  A.Painter.B.Doorkeeper.C. Guide.
  3.When do they decide to have the party?
  A.Friday.B.Saturday.C.Sunday
  4.How will the woman achieve the look she wants?
  A.She will make herself up.B.She will try to be natural.
  C.A professional will help her.
  5.What Can be inferred about the book?
  A.It is popular.B.They ale selling it second-hand.
  C.They&ll try to improve it soon.
  第二节(共15d,题l第小题1.5分,满分22.5分)
  听下面5段对话或独自。每段对话或独白后有几个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选
  项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听每段对话或独白前,你将有时间阅读各个小题.每小题5秒钟;听完后,各小题将给出5秒钟的作答时间。每段对话或独白读两遍。
  听下面一段材料,回答第6和第7两个小题。
  6.Where does the conversation most probably take place?
  A. At a hotel.B.In a store.C.In a hospital
  7.What doesn&t the man want?
  A. CigarettesB.An evening newspaper.C.An English newspaper
  听下面一段材料,回答第8至第10三个小题。
  8 Who was Tom talking to when his mother saw him?
  A. His friend.B.A drug dealer.C.We don,t know.
  9&Why didn&t the boy want any money?
  A.Because he&s a good friend.
  B.Because he wanted to get Tom addicted.
  C.Because he&s rich.
  10.What would happen if you tried crack cocaine even once?
  A.You would become addicted.
  B.You would have a lot of fun
  C.Nothing would happen
  听下面一段材料,回答第11至第13三个小题。
  11.What is the woman going to do?
  A.She is going to travel abroad.
  B.She is going to attend a meeting abroad.
  C.She is going to settle down abroad.
  12.Where can we get a visa?
  A.At the embassy.
  B.At the Ministry of Foreign Affairs
  C.At the National Security Agency.
  13&What wilt the man do first before he goes to work next Tuesdav?
  A.He will do the morning exercise first.
  B.He will see a friend first.
  C.He will take the woman to the airport first.
  听下面一段材料,回答第14至第17四个小题。
  14.What is the woman?
  A.A travelerB.A travel agent.C.A colleague of the man.
  15.Which trip is the traveler interested in?
  A.A four&day trip to Amsterdam.B.A ten-day trip to Amsterdam.
  C A four&day trip to Paris.
  16.According to the travel agent,how long should the traveler book the trip in advance?
  A. Six to eight months.B. Seven to eight weeks.C.Six to eight weeks.
  17.According to the travel agent,how much will the man pay for the trip?
  A. About 430 Euro.B.About 500 Euro.C.About 10.000 Eur0.
  听下面一段独白,回答第18至第20三个小题。
  18.What&s a common way of starting a conversation?
  A.Talking about weather.
  B.Different opinions about weather
  C.Using Mark Twain&S saying.
  19.What does a farmer look for when he needs water?
  A.He won&t expect much from weather.
  B.He hopes it will clear up soon.
  C.He expects it&s going to rain.
  20.What can we learn about the weatherman?
  A He can always tell people what they want.
  B.He makes more mistakes than before.
  C.He sometimes makes a mistake.
  第二部分英语知识运用(共两节,满分35分)
  第一节语法和词汇知识(共15小题;每小题1分,满分15分)
  从A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出可以填人空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂
  21.一Let&s go to a movie after work.OK?
  A.Not at a11.B.Never mind.C.Why not?D.You&re welcome.
  22.Whenever asked to help me with my lessons,he always refuses,____________ he is too busy.
  A.to sayB.sayingC.says D.having said
  23.Car seat belts save lives.Every driver should weal&
  to ensure their safety
  A.thisB.itC.thatD.one
  24.The companions with___________ my brother associates are friendly and warm&hearted.
  A.whomB.whichC.t}lat D.them
  25.一What&S that noise.John?
  一Sorry,Linda.I forgot to tell you
  A.is rebuiltB.is being rebuiltC.was rebuiltD.has been rebuilt
  26.The new movie____________ to be one of the biggest money-makers of all time.
  A promisesB.agreesC.pretendsD.intends
  27.When you grow up in___________ large family,you are more likely to develop__________ ability to get on well with others.
  A.the;theB.the;aC.a:aD.a:the
  28.He sold out all his stamps at____________ he thought was a reasonable price.
  A.whichB.thatC. whatD. as
  29.It&s really a ____________ for a teenager to study abroad after high school.
  A. challengeB.puzzleC.failureD.disadvantage
  30. A___________ identification card is required when you purchase foreign money from the Bank of China.
  A.validB.perfectC.beneficialD.flexible
  31.Her health____________ under the pressure of work and she had to stay in hospital for a month.
  A.picked upB.broke downC.gave inD.showed off
  32.Few people paid full attention to their health conditions__________ they were seriously i11.
  A.whenB.ifC.untilD.after
  33.___________my efforts at persuasion,he wouldn&t agree
  A .Apart fromB.In spite ofC.Because ofD.In terms of
  34.He&s already gone home.But before he left.He_________all the mistakes in his paper
  A.would correctB.has correctedC.corrected D.had corrected
  35.Some young people these days just___________ go out of the Internet bars into the real world.
  A.mustn&tB.shouldn&tC.won&tD.needn&t
  第二节完形填空(共20小题;每小题1分,满分20分)
  阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从36&55各题所给的四个选项(A、B、c和D)中选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。
  Hope in my arms
  Last year.1 was invited to participate in a carnival for Tuesday&s Child.An organization
  that helps children with AIDS.
  All the children that had 369 at one particular loom could paint a square on a piece of cloth Later the squares would be sewn together to37 a quilt.The quilt would be 38 to a man who had devoted his life to the 39 and would soon be retiring.
  The kids were given paints in bright colors and asked to paint something that would make the quilt 40.As I looked around at all the 41 ,I saw pink hearts,blue clouds,orange sunrises and red flowers.The pictures were all bright and42.All except one.
  One boy was painting a heart,43 it was dark and lifeless.It44the bright colors that his fellow artists had used.
  I asked why.He told me he was very sick and that his 45 was not ever going to get better.He looked straight into my eyes and said.&There is no 46in my life.&
  I told him 1 was 47 and I could understand why he had made his heart a dark color.I told him that even though we couldn&t make him better,we can give 48 ,which can really help when you are feeling49.I told him that if he would like,I would be happy to give him one.He crawled(爬)into my lap.I thought my own heart would 50 for this sweet little boy.
  He sat there for a long time.Finally he 51 down to finish his coloring.
  As I was getting ready to 52home,I felt a tug(猛拽)on my jacket.Standing there was the little boy,53 .He said,&My heart is changing54 .It is getting brighter,I think those hugs really do 55.&
  On my way home I felt my own heart.It too had changed to a brighter color.
  36 A.behavedB.gatheredC.prayedD.hid
  37,A.foldB.dryC.spreadD.make
  38.A.presentedB.soldC.rentedD.thrown
  39.A.educationB.ceremonyC.organizationD.neighborhood
  40.A.expensiveB.comfortableC.beautifulD.loose
  41.A.squaresB.colorsC.1ightsD.kids
  42.A.negativeB.puzzlingC.abstractD.inspiring
  43.A.andB.butC.forD.or
  44.A.filledB.containedC.1ackedD showed
  45.A.businessB.sicknessC.skillD.knowledge
  46A.effectB.lossC.justiceD.hope
  47.A.sorryB. crazyC.ashamedD.angry
  48.A.hugsB.smilesC.prizesD.1essons
  49.A.coolB.sadC.energeticD.proud
  50.A.chokeB.drownC.burstD.wind
  51.A.slowedB.fellC slippedD.jumped
  52.A.leaveB.stayC.headD.flee
  53.A smilingB.tremblingC.weepingD glaring
  54 . A.shapeB.colorC.weightD.temperature
  55.A.fitB.hurtC.failD.work
  第三部分阅读理解(共20小题;每小题2分,满分40分)
  阅读下列短文,从每题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡
  上将该项涂黑。
  Samuel Langhorne Clemens better known by his pen name Mark Twain.was an American author and humorist.He is most. noted for his novels,The A dventures of Tom Sawyer(1876),and its sequel(续集),The A dventures of Huckleberry Finn(1885),the latter often called&the Great American Novel.&
  Twain grew up in Hannibal,Missouri,which would later provide the setting for Huckleberry Finn and Tom.Sawyer.He acted as 8 printer.He also worked as a typesetter and contributed articles to his older brother Orion&S newspaper.After serving as a printer in various cities,he became a master riverboat pilot on the Mississippi River,before heading west to join Orion.He was a failure at gold mining,SO he next turned to journalism.While a reporter,he wrote a humorous story The Celebrated Jumping Frog of Calaveras County,which became very popular and brought nationwide attention.His travelogues including A Tramp Abroad were also well-received.Twain had found his calling.
  He achieved great success as a writer and public speaker.His wit and satire(讽刺)earned praise from critics and peers,and he was a friend to presidents,artists,industrialists,and European royalty.
  He lacked financial sense,and though he made a great deal of money from his writings and lectures,he wasted it 0n various ventures,in particular the Paige Compositor,and was forced to declare bankruptcy(破产).With the help of Henry Huttleston Rogers he eventually overcame his financial troubles.Twain worked hard to ensure that all of his loaners were paid in full,even though his bankruptcy had relieved him of the legal responsibility.
  Twain was born during a visit by Halley&s Comet(彗星),and he predicted that he would&go out with it&as well.He died the day following the comet&S next return.He was known as the&greatest American humorist of his age.&and William Faulkner called Twain&the father of American literature.&
  56.The text is written to__________.
  A.introduce the American literature briefly
  B.give US a brief introduction of Mark Twain
  C.explain why Mark Twain is SO outstanding
  D.convince as how Mark Twain was well&informed
  57.Which of his works is a turning point for Mark Twain?
  A.The A dventures of Tom Sawyer
  B.The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn
  C.The Celebrated Jumping Frog of Calaveras County
  D.A Tramp Abroad
  58.Mark Twain worked as all the following except
  A.a writerB.a riverboat pilotC.a reporter D.a coal miner
  59.According to the text,we know that
  A.Mark Twain&S wit and satire was admired by people
  B.Mark Twain was good at gold mining
  C.Mark Twain managed money matters well
  D.Mark Twain was irresponsible for his debts
  60.The author mentions Halley&s Comet in the last paragraph to show__________.
  A.it was a disaster to Mark TwainB.it brought good luck to Mark Twain
  C.Mark Twain believed in GodD.Mark Twain was very humorous
  For high school leavers starting out in the working world,it is very important to learn particular skills and practice how to behave in an interview or how to find all internship(实习).In some countries,schools have programs to help students onto the path to work.In the Unites States,however,such programs are still few and far between.
  Research shows that if high schools provide career-related courses,students are likely to get higher earnings in later years.The students are more likely to stay in school,graduate and go on to higher education.
  In Germany,students as young as 13 and 14 are expected to do internships.German companies work with schools to make sure that young people get the education they need for future employment.
  But in America, education reform programs focus on how well students do in exams instead of bringing them into contact with the working world.Harvard Education school professor Robert
  Schwartz has criticized education reformers for trying to place all graduates directly on the four-year college track.Schwartz argued that this approach leaves the country&s most vulnerable(易受影响的)kids with no jobs and no skills.
  Schwartz believed that the best career programs encourage kids to go for higher education while also teaching them valuable practical skills at high sch001.James Madison High School in New York,for example,encourages students to choose classes on career&based courses.The school then helps them gain on&the-job experience in those fields while they&re still at high school.
  However,even for teens whose schools encourage them to connect with work,the job market is daunting.In the US,unemployment rates for 16-to 19-year-olds are above 20 percent for the third summer in a row.
  &The risk is that if teenagers miss out on the Summer job experience,they become part of this generation of teens who had trouble in landing a job,&said Michael,a researcher in the US.
  61.In the author&s opinion.American high school leavers__________.
  A.have enough career-related courses
  B.need more career advice from their schools
  C.perform better in exams than German students
  D.can get higher earnings in later years
  62.According to Robert Schwartz,_________.
  A.there is no need for kids to go for higher education in the US
  B.students should get contact with the working world at high school
  C.education reform should focus on students&performance in exams
  D.teenagers in the US can&t miss out on the summer job experience
  63.What can be inferred from the text?
  A.Unemployment rates for US teenagers remain hi曲at the moment.
  B. Students with career&based courses never have problems finding a job.
  C. US companies work with schools to prepare young people for future employment.
  D.High school leavers with no practical skills can&t find a job absolutely
  64.What&S the main idea of the text?
  A.Arguments about recent US education reform.
  B.Tips on finding jobs for high school leavers.
  C.The lack of career&based courses in US high schools.
  D.Advice for American high school leavers.
  65&The underlined word &daunting& in Paragraph 6 most probably means___________.
  A.discouragingB.interestingC.creativeD.unbearable
  A new retail(零售)phenomenon from Japan which allows customers to walk away with free products is to launch in Britain.From tomorrow,visitors to Sample Trend& s central London store can try anything on its shelves,and all of the products call be taken home without charge.
  For a nominal(名义上)annual membership fee of £60,users are free to enter the shop once a month and help themselves to no less than£250 worth of goods every year.The only requirement is that shoppers are asked to complete a simple questionnaire about each product they try.
  Known as&try-vertising(体验式广告)&,the concept allows manufacturers to test products and receive consumer feedback(反馈)before launching onto the open market.It is already a popularity in Japan and now aims to promote the broken UK retail industry.According to new figures, stores in the UK are facing a Christmas crisis.
  Michael Ghosh, the brainchild(首创者)behind Sample Trend,said,&The concept behind Sample Trend is unique in the UK.It allows shoppers the opportunity to walk away with a number Of products of their choosing without handing over a penny.&The concept of try&vertising is simple but effective.Businesses across all sectors place new products on the shelves at Sample Trend and wait for consumers to try them out.
  Customers complete a short questionnaire about the product,and the feedback they provide is used to make any last&minute adjustment before the product is brought officially to market.The Sample Trend store houses everything from cosmetics,food,drink, to household goods.
  Ghosh,the former advertising and sales director for Disney Europe,said such feedback may also build brand loyalty from the beginning&a particularly appealing future for new businesses.
  66.Before taking away the goads,shoppers most_________.
  A.fill in a questionnaireB.reserve ahead of time
  C. test the productsD.ask for permission
  67.Which of the following is true?
  A. Anyone can take away the goods freely.
  B.Shoppers need to pay£60 membership fee yearly.
  C,Shoppers can help themselves to products twice a month.
  D.The goods taken away can&t be over£250 once.
  68.The concept of try-vertising is anything except_________.
  A. unique in the UKB.already popular in Japan
  C.simple and effective D.a dead loss to the shops
  69.The products in Sample Trend&s central London store.
  A.sell well all over the world at present
  B.haven&t been launched onto the open markets
  C.cover only food and drink used in daily life
  D.will surely be popular throughout tile UK soon
  70.Ghosh&s attitude toward Sample Trend Was that of________.
  A.doubtB.unconcernC.confidence D.uncertainty
  The Namib Desert in Africa is one of the driest places on earth.With half an inch of rain falling every year,humans call barely survive there for a week with no water.But the Namib beetle(甲虫)does just fine.It collects morning dew(露水)that condenses(凝结)on its back.
  Inspired by this little creature,27&year&old Edward Linacre,a former student from Swinburne University of Technology in Melbourne,Australia,has designed a new&Airdrop& irrigation system which can pull water from even the driest desert air.His invention won the 2011 James Dyson Award,an international design award.Hopes are high that the system will be able to solve the problems of growing plants on dry land,according to the may Mail.
  Linacre studied the Namib beetle and found that it had hydrophilic (吸水的) skin on its back,which helped catch water molecules(分子)passing in the air.These water molecules accumulated into small drops of liquid water.He realized that as long as the air temperature was low enough,even the driest air contains water molecules that can be extracted (提取).
  Following this principle,he designed the new system which works by pumping air through a network of underground pipes to cool it to the point at which water condenses.The water is then delivered directly to the roots of plants.
  According to the research,about 11.5 milliliters of water could be collected from every cubic meter of air in the driest desert.Further development could raise that number even higher .
  The idea of getting water from the air is not new.However,the Airdrop has certain advantages compared with its competitors.Similar systems often require great amounts of energy because they use refrigeration equipment to lower the temperature.But Airdrop simply uses the temperature difference between the air and the cool earth underground
  71.From the text,we know that__________.
  A.the Namib Desert is the driest place on earth
  B.there is not any rain at all in the Namib Desert
  C.it is absolutely impossible to plant crops in the desert
  D.the beetle&s hydrophilic skin matters in surviving in the desert
  72.The new&Airdrop&irrigation system
  A.can collect morning dew in the air
  B.is designed to help the Namib beetle
  C.works by pumping water through pipes
  D.cools air to the point at which water condenses
  73.Which of the following is true of the new invention?
  A.It uses refrigeration equipment.
  B.It need not to be improved further.
  C.It&s likely to solve lack of water on dry land.
  D.Its underground pipes don&t function.
  74.What&s the main idea of the third paragraph?
  A.The principle of the new invention.
  B.The design of the irrigation equipment.
  C.The application of&Airdrop&system.
  D.The development of the new invention.
  75.According to the author, the benefit of the invention is___________.
  A.having advanced equipment
  B.delivering water directly to plant roots
  C.saving great amounts of energy
  D.collecting water from the air direetly
标签:【】【】【】
上一篇:下一篇:
更多关于&山东泰安2012届高三期末检测英语试题&的新闻
在这个“理工”“科技”“工业”“工程”院校泛滥成灾的年代,我们罗列出极有个性张扬...[]
电磁学一般包含直流电路、电场、磁场、电磁感应和交变电流。其中电阻定律:只与导体材...[]
备注:《山东泰安2012届高三期末检测英语试题》一文由免费提供。本文著作权归原作者所有,请在转载引用时保留。否则因《》一文引起的法律纠纷请自负。
暂无热点新闻信息
寒假开始进入高三二轮复习,更加注重系统的专题知识和专题方法的复习和训练,注重解题策略和知识点的运用。所涉及的高考物理重点难点知识系统有:力与运动,动量与机械能,力学规律的应...
高三二三轮冲刺复习...}

我要回帖

更多关于 高考英语语法填空题 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信