Hewill come back. Tomsaid.用关联词合成一句话话

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
牛津版八年级英语8A Unit 2基础练习
Unit 2 School life 同步练习Part 1Ⅰ、词汇过关A 选词填空。   lift
ground floor
soccer1. We live on the __________of the building.2. We go up and come down by_______.3. _______is a kind of football.4. Please throw the rubbish into the _______.5. He has _______friends than I.B 翻译下列短语。1、在第一层
2、乘电梯3、一所中学
4、去看电影5、数学学得好
6 、美式足球7、在秋天
8、喜欢踢足球9、一块橡皮
10、看上去象一只老虎Ⅱ、语法入门A 选择填空(
)1. He thinks that a dictionary is
useful friend.A. a
)2. Look! They
their car.A. are geting on
B. are getting on
C. are geting into
D. are getting into(
)3. When he heard the
news, he was very
.A. surprising
B. surprised
surprisingC. surprised
D. surprising
surprising(
subjects do you like?A. else
D. another(
)5.They will arrive
April 20th.A. in
)6.China is a country
a long history.A. in
用所给动词的正确形式填空。1. What about
(go) on an outing?2. There
(be) an exhibition of art in the museum tomorrow.3. Everyone in our class
(enjoy) music very much.4. It's so cloudy. I think it
(rain).5. We are look forward to
(go) sightseeing.6. She needs
(have) a good rest.Ⅲ、句型转换1. They walked to the Summer Palace yesterday.(同义句)  They
to the Summer Palace
yesterday.2. I think he will come back soon.(否定句)  I
come back soon.3. The classroom is opposite the library.(划线提问)is the classroom?4. I have three kilos of ham. (划线提问)  
of ham do you have?5. I went to the fashion show last Friday. (划线提问)you go to the fashion show?技能训练房阅读驿站During the
at night we sleep. Our bodies rest while we sleep. In the morning we are ready to work and play again. While we are asleep our bodies grow most. Children who are tired usually need more sleep. We can get our lessons better and we feel better too, when we have had plenty of rest. Boys and girls who are eight or nine years old need ten hours of sleep every night. Our bodies need plenty of air when we sleep. If we do not get enough fresh(新鲜的)air we'll feel tired when we wake up. While in bed we must not cover our heads. If we do, our lungs(肺)will not get enough fresh air. If we open our windows at night we can have plenty of fresh air. Cool air is better than warm air. Boys and girls who want to grow and be strong must get plenty of sleep.(
)1. Our bodies grow most while we are
.   A. eating
B. playing
C. sleeping
D. waking(
)2. Which is the best air for us?   A. Hot air
B. Cool air
C. Warm air
D. Dry air(
)3. Too little sleep makes us
.   A.happy
)4. How much sleep should boys and girls of nine ears have every night?   A. Eight hours
B. Nine hours
C. Ten hours
D. Eeven hours(
)5. What do the lungs need most?   A. Fresh air
D. Exercise   Unit 2 School life 同步练习Part 2Ⅰ、词汇过关A 根据首字母或释义写出单词:1. t____________
with a pleasant taste2.
h_________________
a subject about cooking and sewing3.
s__________
a kind of ball game4.
a close friend5.
h___________
a person remembered for bravery or goodnessB 翻译下列短语。1、我的最喜欢的课程
2、家政课3、学会怎样烧饭
4、煮有益于健康的味道好的饭5、在阅读周期间
6、一所混合性的学校7、在上个学期快结束时
8、上驾驶课9、练习打垒球
10、去购物Ⅱ、语法入门A 选择填空(
)1.Millie lives on
floor in a tall building.A. five
C. the fifth
D. the five(
)2.She often goes to work
.A. by a underground
B. by underground C. by the underground
D. take the underground(
)3. The food smells
C. beautiful
D. pretty(
)4. It takes him an hour
there on foot.A. go to
) 5.A:Mum,_____I watch TV now?B: No,you____.You _____finish your homework first.     A.may,can't ,must
B.can,can't,may     C. must,needn't,must
D.may,mustn't,can(
) 6.We often have______on Saturday evening.A dancing party B dance partys
C dancing parties D dance partiesB
用所给单词的正确形式填空1. The students took their
(walkman) with them when they went to the park.2. Miss Li will teach
(we) English next term.3. One of the
(waiter) is his son.4. September is the
(nine) month of a year.5. The sea looks beautiful in a
(sun) day.6. There are some
flowers in the vase. They are
beautiful. (real)7. If you are polite and helpful, you can make a lot of good friends
(easy).8. Walk
(cross) the road and go on, you will find the hotel.Ⅲ、句型转换1.He forgot to bring his football boots to school. (改为否定句)He ____________ ____________ ____________ bring his football boots to school.2.You asked me to your party. Thanks. (改成一句)Thank you ____________ ____________ me to your party.3.It's a lovely baby.(改为感叹句)____________ ____________ lovely baby!____________ ____________ lovely the baby is!技能训练房四、 完型填空:  John is a famous writer now. But he said that he was not a ___1_____student when he was young. He was often late for ___2_____ and didn't like doing his homework. Sometimes, he slept in class while the teacher was teaching. He didn't understand much, ____3____ he always thought he understood everything. One day the teacher ____4____ the students a question, "when
Jack was ten years old, ____5____ brother Bob was twenty. Jack is fifteen now and ____6____ is his brother Bob?" John said, "That's easy. Bob is twice as old as Jack, so he is now thirty."  Another time, the ____7____ in a science class asked, "when it thunders(打雷), ____8____ do we always see the light before we ____9____ the sound?""But, Miss," said John quickly, "don't you ___10_____ our eyes are in front of our ears?"(
)1.A. goodB. tallC. richD. fat(
)2.A. sleepB. lunchC. classD. play(
)3.A. soB. andC. orD. but(
)4.A. sentB. askedC. toldD. found(
)5.A. yourB. myC. hisD. her(
)6.A. how manyB. how oldC. whatD. who(
)7.A. teacherB. farmerC. nurseD. policeman(
)8.A. whatB. whenC. whereD. why(
)9.A. breakB. makeC. hearD. smell(
)10.A. readB. hopeC. studyD. know   Unit 2 School life 同步练习Part 3Ⅰ、词汇过关A
选词填空 
malls1、At the ______club,the students talk with each other.2、Students in 12th grade are called ______.3 They often go to shopping _____after school.4 She is reading an___________by a boy from England.5 What's the meaning of the word "hero"? It means someone you ______very much.B 翻译下列短语。1、开车送我上学
2、乘汽车3、花很多时间打垒球
4、去"好朋友俱乐部"5、告诉我更多的有关你学校的情况
6、非常羡慕他们7、一个星期两次
8、去购物中心9、知道怎样烧出美味的食物
10、看了一篇文章Ⅱ、语法入门A 选择填空(
come and play basketball with us?   A. not you
does Mary usually go to the bubby club?--Once a week.A. How often
B. How long
C. How far
D.How much(
)3. My cousin is in
in Shanghai No.11 Middle School.   A.3th Grade
C. Grade 3
D. Grade 3rd(
)4. People in the UK say "lift" while people in the USA say "
".   A. hall
B.elevator
D. soccer(
next Sunday,
the Great Wall?   A. visit
B. visit C. visit
)6. He always looks
. Now he's looking
at his new drawing.   A. happily
B. happy   C. happily
用所给单词的正确形式填空。1. In a
(mix) school, boys and girls have lessons together.2. Lin Tao goes to the country to see his grandparents
(two) a month.3. Simon has
(little) orange juice than Millie.4. His grandfather is ill. He was even
(ill) this morning.5. The dishes in the restaurant are very
(taste). We often go there.6. Look,the sign says
"No ______(smoke) here".技能训练房阅读驿站Scientists are trying to make the deserts (沙漠) into good land again. They want to bring water to the deserts, so people can live and grow food. They are learning a lot about the deserts. But more and more of the earth is becoming desert all the time. Scientists may not be able to change the desert in time.Why is more and more land becoming desert? Scientists think that people make deserts. People are doing bad things to the earth.Some places on the earth don't get much rain. But they still don't become deserts. This is because some green plants are growing there. Small green plants and grass are very important to dry places. Plants don't let the hot sun make the earth even drier. Plants don't let the wind blow the dirt away. When a little bit of rain falls, the plants hold the water. Without plants, the land can become a desert much more easily.(
) 1Deserts ______________.A. get very little rainB. never have any plants or animals in themC. can all be turned into good land in the futureD. both A and C(
) 2 Small green plants are very important to day places because ______________.A. they don't let the sun make the earth even drierB. they don't let the wind blow the earth awayC. they hold the waterD. A, B and C(
) 3 Land is becoming desert little by little because ______________.A. plants can't grow thereB. there's not enough rainC. people are doing bad things to the earth.D. scientists know little about desert(
Which is the main idea of the first paragraph?A. Scientists know how to change land into good land.B. Land is becoming desert faster than scientists can change it back into good land.C. If scientists can bring water to the desert, people can live there.D. More and more places are becoming deserts all the time.(
) 5 After reading this, we learn that ______________. A. plant can keep dry land from becoming desert. B. it is good to get rid of (清除) the grass in the desert C. all places without much rain will become deserts D. it is better to grow crops on dry land than to grow grass   Unit 2 School life 同步练习Part 4Ⅰ、词汇过关A
根据首字母和释义写出单词1.
not important
u_______________2.
not of any use
u________3.
the study of events(事件) in the past
h__________4.
not popular
u_________5
the study of the countries of the world and the seas ,rivers..
g________B
根据句意和首字母提示写单词,完成下列各句。1. People in different countries speak different l________.2. We had a great time p_______ computer games together.3. I often feel b______ at school because some of the classes are too simple for me.4. The cook can make many t______dishes.5. She likes p______ songs.Ⅱ、语法入门A 选择填空(
) What's your best friend like?   A. He is fine. Thank you.
B. He is a doctor.   C. He likes watching TV.
D. He is helpful and generous.(
) 2.His uncle caught a bad cold. Now he is still
.A. in hospital
B. in the hospital
C. at hospital
D.at the hospital(
an exciting softball match on TV this evening.A. will have
B.are going to haveC.are going to be
D. is going to be(
) 4.I'm sure you
drive a car next month.A. will can
B.will be able to
C. are able to
) 5.There are many tall buildings on
of the busy street.A. both side
B. all sides
C. each side
D. every side(
) 6..If you live near the shopping mall, you
go far to buy things.A. have to
B. haven't to
C.don't have to
D. needn't toB
用所给动词的正确形式填空1. As we all know, light
(travel) faster than sound.2. He hopes he
(win) the first prize again in the 2008 Olympic Games.3. Wang Hao spends 6 hours
(practise)
(play) table tennis every day.4. It rained heavily yesterday, so my father
(drive) me to school.5. We always have a great time
(chat) with each other.6. Kitty said she_______(prefer) to go to the USA.7._______(noy be) late for school again,Tom.III 句型转换1. Mrs Green spends two hours on housework every day.  (同义句)  It
Mrs Greenhousework every day.2. What's meaning of the word "eraser"?  (同义句)  What
the word "eraser"
?3. I'd like to learn more about your school life, too.  (同义句)  I want to learn more about your school life
.4. Do it like this! (否定句)  
it like this!5.Sandy has to stay at home to look after her brother. (一般疑问句)  
stay at home to look after her brother.6. The nearest supermarket is 8 kilometres from here. (划线提问)  
is the nearest supermarket from here?7. What other things can you see in the picture?(同义句)_____
_______ can you see in the picture技能训练房  短文改错   School is over.There are some America students in the
1.___________  classroom.Some students are listening the music on
2.___________  the radio.The radio on the desk is Lily's and Lucy's.
3.______________  They are twins.Some are dancing.Others are talking and laughing  They were talking about
4__________  Tom's trousers.They're too big to him.
5.________Unit 2 School life 同步练习Part 5Ⅰ、词汇过关A 选词填空。   alike
fewer1、It's ________for the students to work hard at all the subjects.2
May I look at your _______?3
My pen is like your pen. Our pens are_______.4. I have _______friends here than you.5. Kitty has the ______money of the three.B
根据所给词组的正确形式完成下列各句。as well, be different from, drive sb. to someplace, have two days off, during lunchtime1.After _________, they had to work hard again.2.Can't you see this pair of trousers _________ yours?3.Nancy's father _____ her _____school yesterday.4.She is a good student. His sister is a good student ______.5.__________ we can stay and play with each other.Ⅱ、语法入门A 选择填空(
) 1. Chinese students have
in the summertime than American students.A. on
) 2.I have
money than you, but I have
friends than you.A. more
D. less (
) 3.I think dog is ____________ animal in the world.A. very kindB. very cleverC. the kindiestD. cleverer (
) 4. The room is big enough for ten people ____________.A. to liveB. liveC. livingD. to live in (
) 5____________ exciting news it is!A. How anB. What anC. HowD. what (
) 6.What house ____________ he ____________?A. do, liveB. does, live inC. do live inD. does, liveB
用所给单词的正确形式填空。1. I am old enough to look after
(I). You needn't worry about me.2. Which subject is
(interesting), History, Geography or Science?3. What's the
(long) of your desk? It's about one meter.4. My father can do it ________(easy)5.His school has _______ (few) teachers than ________
(I).6.American students spend ________ (little) time ________ (do) homework than Chinese students.III 短文改错Tomorrow is Sunday.It will fine weather.
1.__________We won't go to school.Miss Green will take we to
2.___________the park.We will take some photo and enjoy the sights
3.____________After that,Beibei,April and Helen will go boat on the
4.____________lake.I think we will have many fun there.
5.____________技能训练房完形填空:   The world of out-of-doors is full of secrets. And they are so interesting that quite a lot of people are busy __1__ them. All __2__ us are birds, trees and flowers. The facts about how they live and grow are as interesting as anything could be.Do you know that one of the great presidents(总统) of the U.S.A. spent hours and hours studying birds? A businessman who lives near New York City became so interested in insects(昆虫)that he began to __3__them. He now has over one thousand different kinds carefully kept in glass boxes.Come then __4__ me, and I will help you find some of Nature's secrets. Let's go quietly __5__ the woods and fields. Here we shall find how a rabbit __6__ the other rabbits that there is danger. We shall follow a mother bear and her young ones as they search for food and get ready for their long winter __7__. We shall watch bees dancing in the air to let the other bees know where they can find food. I will show you __8__ interesting things, but the best thing that I can teach you is to keep your eyes and ears __9__ when you go __10_ doors. Nature tells her secrets only to people who look and listen carefully.(
) 1. A. looking for
B. keeping
C. studying
D. learning(
) 2. A. about
D. besides(
) 3. A. kill
C. collect
A. through
D. speaks(
C. holiday
A. other many
B. many other
C. some others
D. much other(
C. listening
C. between
D. out ofUnit 2 School life 同步练习Part 6Ⅰ、词汇过关A
根据句意选出合适的单词,并用其正确形式填空。like
healthy1. Sports are good for our _________.2. In a _____school,boys and girls have lessons togrther.3. Amy's sweater and Kitty's sweater are _______.4. Simon's jacket is _______from John's jacket.5. Daniel scored the______points in our class.B 翻译下列短语。1、得分最多
2、许多钱3、所有的课程
4、一袋西红柿5、在他的业余时间
6、加入读书俱乐部7、上电脑课
8、一次不重要的会议9、不同的语言
10、在同一所学校Ⅱ、语法入门A 选择填空(
)1. I'm hungry, _______me my lunch.
)2. I can play _______him in the park.A. to
)3. Don't read ______ the sun.A. in
)4. Man _________live without water or air.A. can
)5. _________ big fish they are!A. What
)6. John enjoys _______football, but he wants ________basketball.A. to play, playing
B. to play, to playC. playing, playing
D. playing, to play(
)7. Of all the subjects, I like English ________.A. well
)8. I can't make him________ that if he doesn't want to.A. do
用所给动词的正确形式填空。1. I'm good at _______(play) volleyball.2. He likes ______(do) the same things as me.3. The teacher asks him _______(clean) the blackboard.4. Excuse me,can you tell me how______(get) to the nearest hospital?5. I try _____(eat) it only a week.6. May ______(exercise) every day.III 改错(
)__________1. She
)__________2. Don't
very kind.          A
)__________3.You
carefully.
made a lot of
mistakes.A
D技能训练房阅读驿站    A 50-year-old American officer (官员) came back to his school. The teacher asked him
to give a talk to the small boys and girls there. The talk was about the love of their great country. All the little ones were sitting in a large meeting-room. The old officer went up and began speaking. He said, "boys and girls, I studied in this school forty years ago. When I was your age, we were not as happy as you are today. Think about it and answer me, why are you so happy now?"    No sound came from the children. The old man waited for a long time. Then a short boy in front put up his small dirty hand. "Good boy! Please answer me, dear." Said the officer.    With a big smile on his face, the boy stood up and said, "if you speak long enough, we won't have maths and biology (生物学) lessons this morning."(
) 1The old man came back to school ______________.A. to listen to a talkB. to have lessonsC. to give a talkD. to see his children(
) 2 The officer studied in this school when he was ______________.A. fiftyB. tenC. twentyD. children(
) 3The children were ____________ before.A. as good asB. as well asC. as happy asD. much happier than(
) 4The short boy in the front ______________.A. didn't understand the question and answer itB. told the truthC. wanted to make others laughD. wanted to make the officer angry(
) 5 After reading the last part of the story, we know that ______________.A. the short boy liked the talk very muchB. all the children likee the talkC. the short boy didn't studying his lessonsD. some of the children
liked to listen to a funny storyUnit 2 School life 同步练习Part 7Ⅰ、词汇过关A
根据句意选出合适的单词,并用其正确形式填空。 
summertime
few1、 Chinese students usually have eight weeks off in the ________.2、 How far does Lucy live from your school?
About three ______.3、 My school has _____teachers than John's school.4、 My school uniform is _______from May's.5、 What's the _______of the river? About 200 metres long.B
根据句意和首字母提示写单词,完成下列各句。1.True friends can share _______ with each other.2.It was ________ of the rich man to give his money to the poor people.3.I think skiing is not as ____________ as diving.4.Students at Rocky Mountain High School do not wear ________ and do not have morning assembly.5.In the ________lessons we can find many places of interest.Ⅱ、语法入门A 选择填空(
) 1.Lucy's sports shoes are
yours.A. like
C. the same
D. different(
)2. Some people spend their lives _______about money.   A. to think
C. thinking
D. on thinking(
)3 I was ________at the __________news.  A. surprised...surprised
B. surprised...surprising  C. surprise...surprised
D. surprise...surprise(
) 4..-Could you pass me the salt, please?
.A.Yes,I could.
B.Here are you.
C.Here you are.
D.Let me give you.(
)5.My friend, Andy lives on the third floor. I live on the fifth floor. I live two floors
him.A.below
)6.Sorry, my father isn't in. I'll ask him
you back.A.to call
用所给动词的正确形式填空。1.
(take) a bus is much faster than walking,2.Quiet! The students
(have) an English class.3.Could you tell me how
(get) to the hospital?4.My mother asks us
(not watch) too much TV.1. Usually,monkeys like______(eat) nuts.2. May I _____(borrow) your bike?Ⅲ、短文改错Thank you for tell me the happy news.
1.__________I've decided go with you to Beijing.Beijing is
2.__________the capital of China.There is many places of interest
3.___________there.I'm going to take a camera to me and we'll
4.___________take some photos there.I'm surely we'll have a good time.
5.___________技能训练房完形填空:  Everybody needs water. Everything
water. We use water
the bowls and clothes, and
. We use water to plant(种植) trees, flowers and crops.
does all water come from? It
from clouds(云).  Some of rain
into the ground. Many people get
from under the ground. Some rain water goes
the hills. It runs
lakes and rivers. Many people get it
)1.A.needs
D.needing(
)2.A.to washing
D.washing(
B.ourselves
D.ourself(
)10.A.here
D.toUnit 2 School life 同步练习Part 8Ⅰ、词汇过关A 选词填空。    pop
activities
ties1、 It's time for us to do after-school
________.2、 My _______school starts at 9 a.m every day,.3、 Would you like to listen to _____music?4、 We'll go on a school______to a museum next Sunday.5、 They wear school uniforms,but they don't wear ______.B 翻译下列短语。1、举行一次学习旅行
2、半个小时的家庭作业3、进行课外活动
4、许多有用的书5、穿校服
6、戴领带7、听流行音乐
8、我的时刻表9、打棒球
10、读完了这本书Ⅱ、语法入门A 选择填空(
)1 .I'm hungry. I'd like
bread to eat.A.any
)2. .These flowers are for
.A.he and me
B.you and her
C.you and he
D.you and I(
)3. .I can
English, but I can't
it in English.A.speak, speak
B.say, say
C.say, speak
D.speak, say(
)4. .Please pass me a pen
.A.to write on
B.write with
C.to write with
D.writing(
)5.There is a bridge
the river.A.above
用所给动词的正确形式填空。1 The places of _______ in the World Park are very _________.I'm very __________ (interest) in it.2 Her bike and Sandy's bike are not ________
(like).3 There are at ________ (little) 50 students in my class.4 Woodland School is a _______ (mix) school.5 Driving a car to school is _______ (fast) than _______ (take) the bus.6 Nancy's brother had _____ lesson last year, and this year he ___ to school every day.
(drive)Ⅲ、句型转换1. My book is more interesting than his book. (改为同意句) His book ________ ________ _______interesting as my book.2. Lucy is a clever girl. (改为感叹句) ________ ________ the girl is!3. I don't want to become a singer. I think. (合为一句) I ________ think I ________ to become a singer.4. He's funny and helpful. (对划线部分提问) ________ is he ________?5. Lucy likes learning Chinese. Lily likes ,too.(合并为一句) ________ Lucy ________ Lily like learning Chinese.技能训练房阅读驿站A college teacher invited two businessmen(商人)to dinner at his home.One of the two men never went to school when he was young and was worried that he couldn't answer other men's questions correctly(正确的).But his friend said,"Don't worry,Tom.Just do what I do,and don't talk about anything if you don't understand it."Everything went on quite well,but by the end of the evening had had a lot of drink,and began to get careless.One of the guests(客人) asked him if he liked Edison,and Tom answered,"It's pleasant,but I like whisky(威士忌) better."All the guests kept quiet for a moment and soon they began to leave.When the two men went out of the house,the friend said to Tom,"You certainly made yourself a fool(傻子)because you told me whisky foolishly(愚蠢地)!""What do you mean?" asked the other man."What was wrong with it?""We all know that Edison isn't a kind of drink."his friend said,"it's a kind of music!"根据短文内容,判断正(T)误(F)(
) 1. The passage is about how to go to dinner.(
) 2.One businessman was afraid to answer questions because he thought he had little learning.(
) 3.One businessman told the other to try to talk less at dinner.(
) 4.One businessman thought that Edison was a kind of drink and the other thought that Edison was a leader (领导者)(
) 5.Reading the passage ,we can know the two businessmen were foolish.Unit 2 School life 同步练习Part 9Ⅰ、词汇过关 根据句意和括号中的提示填上句中所缺单词1. Our English teacher is always very ________to us. (friend)2. He would like ________ a teacher when he grows up. (be)3. He's one of ________ boys in my class. (nice)4. You must be ________than before. The bus nearly hit you. (careful)5. Skiing is as ________as diving. (dangerous)6. Millie's English is ________ than Amy's. (good)7. Peter is ________ one of the six students. (heavy)8. Betty is ________. (慷慨的)9. Mr Zhou often helps people ________ problems. (解决)10. Simon has more _______(回形针) than Kitty.Ⅱ、语法入门A 选择填空(
)1. Is there ________ today's newspaper?  A. something new in
B. anything new in C. new anything at
D. new something on(
)2. I think tofu is good ________ your health.  A. at
)3. Don't eat that meat. It smells ________.  A. dirty
B. delicious
D. badly(
)4. ----Lily, would you like ________ apples?---- No, thank you. I'm full.A. some
)5. The lessons in Unit One ________ than those in Unit Two.A. is long
B. is longer
C. are long
D. are longer(
)6. Lucy's cake is ________ of all.A. big
C. biggest
D. the biggest(
)7. The Changjiang River is ________ in the world.A. a longest river
B. the longest rivers  C. one of the longest river D. one of the longest rivers(
)8. Today is my birthday. I feel very ________.A. happily
C. happier
D. happiest(
)9. Look! She ________ a smile on her face and looks happy.A. with
C. is wearing
)10. There's ________ in the fridge.A. nothing else B. everything else
C. else nothing D. else everythingB
用所给动词的正确形式填空。1. Don't make a noise. Grandma ______(sleep).2. It ______(take) you half an hour to finish your homework last right.3. ______it ______(rain) when school was over yesterday?4. -What ______you _____(do) tomorrow?-We ______(play) basketball.6. The students will go to the Summer Palace if it ______(not rain) tomorrow.III 句型转换:l. Meimei dances best of all the girls. (同义句转换)Meimei dances _________ than _________ _________ _________.2. Our classroom is as clean as theirs. (变成否定句)Our classroom _________ _________ ________ clean ________ theirs.3. The old house isn't there any longer. (同义句转换)The old house ________ _____ ________ there.4. He ran so slowly that he couldn't catch up with others. (改为简单句)He ran _________ slowly _________ catch up with other.技能训练房完形填空  It was very late when we came out of the cinema. We knew the last train would leave __1_ 11:15 , so we ran as __2__ as we could to the station. It was just after 11: 15 when we __3__ the station, but the trains often leave a little __4__ and there was a train standing at Platform 1(第一站台) , so we got in. We __5___ for half an hour, then we got __6___ . We found the ticket collector and asked him ___7___ the train was going to leave.  "Tomorrow morning at six o clock," he told us.  There were __8__taxis outside the station. __9__ we walked home. It __10__ us nearly two hours. The next morning we felt very tired.(
) 1. A. in
) 2. A.fast
C. fastest
D. fastly(
) 3. A. reached to
C. arrived in
D. arrived at(
) 4. A. later
C. earlier
) 5. A. wait
B. are waiting
) 6. A. out
) 7. A. how
) 8. A. no
D. nothing(
) 9. A. but
) 10. A. spent
D. tookUnit 2 School life 同步练习Part 10知识起跑线Ⅰ、词汇过关1 Don't forget ___________ (buy) three tickets for me.2 The boy went to school without ________ (have) breakfast.3 The number of students of my school ________ (be) over 1000.4 Daniel's school is quite _________ from Mike's.There are many _________ between the two schools.
(different)5 Nancy plays softball _________ (two) a week.6 At weekends my friends and I always have a good time _____ (talk) to each other.7 Who is _______ , Hobo or Eddie? ( lazy)8 Thank you for ________ (tell) us your ideal school.9 Swimming is one of the ___________ (healthy) activities.10 Zhou Jielun is a very famous ________ .He ______ very well.
(sing)Ⅱ、语法入门A 选择填空(
) 1. Mr. Green didn't have ______ money.   A. many
D. lot of(
) 2. I won't leave until you ______ back tomorrow.   A. come
B. will come
) 3. He enjoys ______ story books very much.   A. reading
C. to read
) 4. You'd better _______ in bed. It's bad for your eyes.   A. not to read
B. not read
C. don't read
) 5. -I did worst of all in the long jump.   -_______.  A. Bad luck
B. Good luck
C. Well done
D. Congratulations(
) 6. They were ______ to see each other.    A .pleasure
B .pleasant
C. pleased
D .please(
) 7. He didn't know it. I didn't know it, ______.   A. too
D. neither(
) 8. On the first lap, Li Lei ran ______.    A. as fast as he can
B. as fast as he could    C. as soon as he could
D. as soon as he can.(
) 9. What were you doing when he ______ to see you?   A. came
B. was coming
) 10. Would you please ______ it again?   A. not to do
C. don't do
用所给动词的正确形式填空。1. There ______(be) an English film next Sunday.2. Jim ______(go) to school on foot sometimes.3. It's a fine day today. What about ______(play) football?4. Would you like ______(have) a glass of milk?5. He choose ______(talk)about English names.Ⅲ、完成句子  1、南希的鞋子和我的鞋子尺码一样大。    Nancy's shoes
露西的校服与彼得的不同。Lucy's school uniform
Peter's.3、
约翰比丹尼尔学的课程少,所以他的空闲时间比丹尼尔多。John studies
Naniel, so he hasDaniel.4、
他有两个儿子,一个是医生,另一个是教师。He has two sons,
is a doctor,
is a teacher.5、
我想学如何烧出美味的食物。I want to learn
nice food.技能训练房
阅读驿站  Long, long ago there was a very foolish thief. Do you know what he did one day? When he wanted to steal(偷) the bell on his neighbour's door, he walked up to the door, took hold of(抓住) the bell and pulled hard. The bell made a very loud noise. The thief was afraid and went home.  Then he sat down to think, "I must do something about the noise," he said. He thought and thought. At last he had an idea. "Ah, I'll put some cotton in my ears. Then I won't be able to hear the noise." The next day he went to the door of his neighbour, and took hold of the bell. This time he pulled even harder. The bell rang loudly, but the thief did not hear anything. With another hard pull he got the bell out. Just then the neighbour came running out.  "Steal my bell? I'll teach you a lesson(教训)," the angry man shouted. And he hit the thief on the nose.  The foolish thief did not know how the neighbour found out he was stealing the bell. "Why did he come out just then?" he wondered(感到疑惑).(
)1. The thief was trying to get
.A. his neighbourB. his neighbour's doorbellB. some cottonD. a door with a bell on it(
)2. The thief put some cotton in his ears. He thought it would be
for him to steal the doorbell.A. safe
B. difficult
C.dangerous
)3. The neighbour ran out probably(很可能) because
.A. he knew his doorbell was being stolenB. he thought someone was eager(渴望的)to visit himC. He realized(意识到)something strange happenedD. Both B and C(
)4. The neighbour hit the thief to
.A. give him lessonsB. punish (惩罚) him for stealingB. help him with the bellD. be his teacher(
)5. Which of the following is TRUE?A. The thief understood why he was hit on the nose.B. The thief knew why the neighbour came out.C.
The thief thought the neighbour could not hear the bell.D. The thief didn't want to know why the neighbour ran out just at the time he stole the doorbell.参考答案:Part 1Ⅰ、A
1.ground floor
5.fewer  B
1.on the first(ground) floor
2. by lift
3. a high school
4. go to the cinema
5. be good at maths
6. American football
7. in autumn
8.like playing football
9. an eraser
10.look like a tigerⅡ、 A
1. A 2. D 3.A
2. will be
4.is going to rain
6. to haveⅢ、1.went, on foot
2.don't think, will
4. How many kilos
5.When did技能训练房1-5 C C C C A参考答案:Part 2Ⅰ、A
2.Home Economics
5.hero  B
1.my favourite subject
2. Home Economics 3. learn how to cook
4. cook healthy and tasty meals
5.during the reading week
6.a mixed school
7. near the end of last term
8.have driving lessons
9.practise playing softball 10.go shoppingⅡ、 A
1.walkmans
3. waiters
6.real, really
8.acrossⅢ、 1.didn't forget to
2. for asking
3. What a技能训练房1-5
6-10 BADCD参考答案:Part 3Ⅰ、 A
1. drive me to school
2. take a bus
3. spend lots of time playing softball 4.go to the buddy club 5.tell me more about your school
6.admire them very much
7. twice a week
8.go to shopping malls
9.know how to cook tasty food
10.read an articleⅡ、A 1.D
2.A 3. C 4. B
6.AB 1.mixed
6. smoking技能训练房1-5
DDCBA参考答案Part 4Ⅰ、 A
1.unimportant
4.unpopular
5.geographyB