the legend of sleepy hollow第一季原著中是否真有一个无头骑士

【日】Sleepy Hollow(无头骑士)_我的电影日记吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:345贴子:
【日】Sleepy Hollow(无头骑士)收藏
导&演:&蒂姆·伯顿&Tim&Burton&
主&演:&约翰尼·德普&Johnny&Depp&克里斯蒂娜·里奇&Christina&Ricci&杰弗里·琼斯&Jeffrey&Jones&克里斯托弗·李&Christopher&Lee&卡斯派·范·戴恩&Casper&Van&Dien&克里斯托弗·沃肯&Christopher&Walken&Michael&Gough&马丁·兰道&Martin&Landau&
上&映:&日&(&美国&)&
地&区:&美国&德国&(&拍摄地&)&
对&白:&英语&
评&分:&7.4/10(&32713票&)&
颜&色:&彩色&
声&音:&DTS&Dolby&Digital&
时&长:&105&分钟&
类&型:&恐怖&惊秫&神秘&
剧情简介:
  在18世纪的纽约市里有一位叫做Ichabod&Crane&(Johnny&Depp饰)的冶安警察,他提出了一个革命性的想法---用科学去帮助警察调查罪案。由于他的方法对已经建立的警察体制形成很大的潜在威胁,所以他被派往了一个名叫“SLEEPY&HOLLOW”(沉睡孤寂)的北部的偏僻小镇上去调查一宗连环谋杀案。在小镇郊外阴森险恶的黑丛林里,发觉了几具被砍掉了头颅的尸体,当地许多人相信是被一个手持斧头、骑着一匹黑马、没有了头的午夜骑士式的幽灵的“杰作”,当地的居民都认为这个没头的骑士是一个邪恶的魔鬼。Crane虽然有少少害怕,但有脑和坚信科学的他却无法接受这一个谣传。&
  当他展开调查的同时,他也爱上了当地一名女子---Katrina&Van&Tassel(Christina&Ricci饰),一个行动不便的年轻漂亮女子,为了能娶到她,为了证明他要比镇上其他人要优秀,他立定决心要掀开这个系列谋杀的真相。但可能这个传说流传得太久,仿佛是一件真的一样。而且很快,他发觉他不用再去寻找这位传说中的无头骑士,因为这个骑士已经找上门来了......
Sleepy&Hollow&(1999)&
&Directed&by
Tim&Burton
Writing&credits&(WGA)&
Washington&Irving&(story)
Kevin&Yagher&(screen&story)&...
&(more)
Genre:&Fantasy&/&Horror&/&Thriller&(more)&
Tagline:&Watch&your&head!&(more)&
Plot&Outline:&Ichabod&Crane&is&sent&to&Sleepy&Hollow&to&investigate&the&decapitations&of&3&people&with&the&culprit&being&the&legendary&apparition,&the&Headless&Horseman.&(more)&(view&trailer)&
User&Comments:&Not&perfect,&but&very,&very&close&(more)&
User&Rating:&7.4/10&(51,992&votes)&
Cast&overview,&first&billed&only:&
&Johnny&Depp&....&Constable&Ichabod&Crane&
&Christina&Ricci&....&Katrina&Anne&Van&Tassel&
&Miranda&Richardson&....&Lady&Mary&Van&Tassel&
&Michael&Gambon&....&Baltus&Van&Tassel&
&Casper&Van&Dien&....&Brom&Van&Brunt&
&Jeffrey&Jones&....&Reverend&Steenwyck&
&Christopher&Lee&....&Burgomaster&
&Richard&Griffiths&....&Magistrate&Samuel&Philipse&
&Ian&McDiarmid&....&Dr.&Thomas&Lancaster&
&Michael&Gough&....&Notary&James&Hardenbrook&
&Marc&Pickering&....&Young&Masbath&
&Lisa&Marie&....&Ichabod's&Mother&
&Steven&Waddington&....&Mr.&Killian&
&Christopher&Walken&....&The&Hessian&Horseman&
&Claire&Skinner&....&Midwife&Elizabeth&Killian&
&(more)&
Also&Known&As:
Sleepy&Hollow&(Germany)&
MPAA:&Rated&R&for&graphic&horror&violence&and&gore,&and&for&a&scene&of&sexuality.
Runtime:&105&min&
Language:&English&/&Latin&
Color:&Color&
Sound&Mix:&DTS&/&Dolby&Digital&
Certification:&Spain:13&/&Brazil:18&/&Argentina:13&/&Australia:MA&/&Belgium:KT&/&Canada:13+&(Quebec)&/&Canada:14A&(British&Columbia)&/&Canada:14&(Nova&Scotia)&/&Canada:18A&(Alberta)&/&Canada:AA&(Ontario)&/&Canada:PA&(Manitoba)&/&Chile:14&/&Finland:K-16&/&France:-12&/&Germany:12&(original&rating)&(cut)&/&Germany:16&(DVD&rating)&/&Hong&Kong:IIB&/&Hungary:14&(cut)&/&Hungary:16&/&Ireland:18&/&Japan:PG-12&/&Netherlands:16&/&New&Zealand:M&/&Norway:15&/&Portugal:M/16&/&Singapore:NC-16&/&Singapore:PG&(cut)&/&South&Korea:18&/&Sweden:15&/&Switzerland:16&(canton&of&Geneva)&/&Switzerland:16&(canton&of&Vaud)&/&UK:15&/&USA:R&/&Philippines:R-18&/&Canada:14A&(Canadian&Home&Video&rating)&
Trivia:&The&dress&worn&by&Katrina&Anne&Van&Tassel&(Christina&Ricci)&in&the&last&shot&of&the&movie&has&the&same&pattern&as&Michael&Keaton's&outfit&in&the&climactic&scene&of&Beetle&Juice&(1988)&also&directed&by&Tim&Burton.&(more)&
Goofs:&Incorrectly&regarded&as&goofs:&In&the&end&scene&where&Lady&Van&Tassel&is&picked&up&by&the&horseman&who&kisses&her,&someone&claims&the&scar&on&her&left&hand&has&gone,&but&several&other&viewers&report&it&is&visible.&(more)&
Quotes:&Ichabod&Crane:&[to&the&Western&Woods&Crone]&I&should&like&to&say&that&I&make&no&assumptions&about&your&occupation&nor&your&ways&which...&which...&which...&which&nothing&to&me&what&if&you&are.&(more)&
Awards:&Won&Oscar.&Another&21&wins&&&26&nominations&(more)&
&
&
User&Comments:
26&out&of&32&people&found&the&following&comment&useful:-
Not&perfect,&but&very,&very&close,&31&March&2000
Author:&RobT-2&from&Tulsa,&Oklahoma
First&of&all,&the&so-so&parts:&While&Christina&Ricci's&cool&portrayal&of&Katrina&gives&the&character&an&appropriately&otherworldly&aura,&she&really&could&have&used&more&fire&at&emotional&moments.&Some&scenes&are&unduly&rushed,&including&a&few&with&crucial&exposition,&making&the&plot&hard&to&follow&at&some&points.&Finally,&Danny&Elfman's&music&is&too&intrusive&at&times,&distancing&viewers&when&they&should&be&drawn&in.
That's&ALL&that's&wrong&with&this&&everything&else&is&perfect&or&nearly&so.&Tim&Burton's&films&are&always&visually&rewarding,&and&this&one&has&terrifically&moody&atmosphere.&Having&lived&in&hilly,&wooded&areas&close&to&rivers&and&creeks,&I&can&testify&that&there&are&indeed&places&that&look&and&feel&a&lot&like&the&Sleepy&Hollow&of&this&movie.&Many&scenes&have&so&little&color&that&they&might&almost&as&well&be&in&black-and-&this&makes&the&few&splashes&of&color&(flames,&witchcraft&symbols,&and&of&course&blood)&much&more&striking.&One&understands&how&the&movie&got&an&Oscar&for&art&direction.
The&plot,&which&as&you&probably&know&varies&drastically&from&Washington&Irving's&original&story,&is&diabolically&complex&and&closer&to&a&mystery/thriller&than&horror&as&such.&It&reminded&me&of&the&fiction&of&Avram&Davidson,&a&noted&fantasist&with&a&penchant&for&complex&mystery&plots.
Anyway,&back&to&the&movie.&Except&for&the&rushed&scenes&alluded&to&above,&Burton&handles&the&plot&(perhaps&the&most&complex&in&any&of&his&movies)&with&exceptional&grace,&dropping&in&telling&visual&details&along&the&way&that&come&back&in&unexpected&places&later&on.&I&especially&liked&the&underlying&theme&about&science&vs.&superstition,&and&note&that&while&many&details&of&this&particular&case&lie&beyond&the&realm&of&science,&it&is&still&science&and&reason&that&crack&the&case&open&in&the&end.&The&bits&of&ca.&1800&cutting-edge&(so&to&speak)&technology&were&fascinating&as&&my&favorites&were&the&magic&lantern&that&threw&lighted&shapes&on&the&walls,&and&the&thaumatrope&toy&which&combined&pictures&of&a&bird&and&a&cage.&(It's&probably&not&a&coincidence&that&both&of&these&are&ancestors&to&the&motion&picture.)
Finally,&I&loved&Johnny&Depp's&performance&as&Ichabod&Crane.&Even&though&the&character's&situation&and&background&were&quite&different&from&Irving's&version,&Depp,&Burton,&and&scriptwriters&Kevin&Yagher&and&Andrew&Kevin&Walker&remain&true&to&the&spirit&of&the&original&Ichabod&Crane.&He&could&almost&be&a&Buster&Keaton-type&character,&an&awkward&wimp&who&accomplishes&great&feats&of&derring-do&by&the&end&of&the&movie,&and&for&me&Depp's&portrayal&recalls&&Sherlock,&Jr.&,&in&which&Keaton&dreams&that&he&is&the&world's&greatest&detective.&Even&though&Irving&wrote&no&sequels&to&&Sleepy&Hollow&,&I'd&love&to&see&more&of&this&film&version&of&Ichabod&C&while&the&movie&looks&great&and&has&a&terrific&script,&it's&Depp&and&Crane&who&put&it&over&the&top.
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或当前位置: >>
>>睡谷的传说 The legend of sleepy hollow
Found among the papers of the late diedrech knicherbocker.
A pleasing land of drowsy head it was, of dreams that wave before the half-shut eye, and of gay castles in the clouds that pass, forever flushing round a summer sky, castle of indolence.
已通过本站测试,测试结果请参看说明及截图。
为了达到最快的下载速度,推荐使用下载本站软件。
请一定升级到最新版才能正常解压本站提供的软件!
是由网上搜集,若侵犯了你的版权利益,敬请来信通知我们!}

我要回帖

更多关于 the sleepy hollow 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信