hi,what'syou'rname.invalid?怎么说?

为什么问你叫什么 英语是 what is your name 不是what you name额按错了 为什么不是 what is you name 少了个r_百度作业帮
为什么问你叫什么 英语是 what is your name 不是what you name额按错了 为什么不是 what is you name 少了个r
为什么问你叫什么 英语是 what is your name 不是what you name额按错了 为什么不是 what is you name 少了个r
试翻译过来what is ur name 是 什么 是 你的 名字what ur name 是 什么 你的 名字试回答my name is ...是 我的 名字 是..my name .是 我的名字IS 这个词虽然很废但是是必须有的 就和 是 这个字一样用英语回答?1.What,s your name?_______________2.How old are you?________________3.Are you in Ciass fonr?________________4.What colour is the cat?________________5.What colour is the shiet?_________________百度作业帮
用英语回答?1.What,s your name?_______________2.How old are you?________________3.Are you in Ciass fonr?________________4.What colour is the cat?________________5.What colour is the shiet?________________
用英语回答?1.What,s your name?_______________2.How old are you?________________3.Are you in Ciass fonr?________________4.What colour is the cat?________________5.What colour is the shiet?________________
1.What,s your name?---My name is XX.2.How old are you?--- I am XX years old.3.Are you in Ciass fonr?--Yes,I am./ No,I am not.4.What colour is the cat?--- The cat is XX(colour).5.What colour is the shiet?--- The shiet is XX.
1.What,s your name? my name is (名字)2.How old are you? I'm (岁数) years old3.Are you in CLass four? Yes, I am./ No, I am not4.What colour is the cat? My cat is (颜色) 5.What colour is the shirt? The shirt is(颜色) 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
Tips for Teaching with SAM 2007 & SAM 2010:与山姆2007和山姆2010的教学技巧;
下载积分:800
内容提示:Tips for Teaching with SAM 2007 & SAM 2010:与山姆2007和山姆2010的教学技巧;
文档格式:DOCX|
浏览次数:0|
上传日期: 03:43:55|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
Tips for Teaching with SAM 2007 & SAM 2010:与山姆20
官方公共微信J.R.A. - By Chance (You & I) lyrics |
uUnregistered212551015151Create lyrics explanation
Select some words and click "Explain" button. Then type your knowledge, add image or YouTube video till "Good-o-meter" shows "Cool" or "Awesome!". Publish your explanation with "Explain" button. Get karma points!
OK, got it!Hi
Girl you just caught my eye
Thought I should give it try
And get your name & your number
Go grab some lunch & eat some cucumbers
Why did I say that?
I don't know why.
But you're smilin' & it's something' I like
On your face, yeah it suits you
Girl we connect like we have bluetooth
I don't know why
I'm drawn to you
Could you be the other one so we'd equal two?
And this is all based on a lucky chance
That you would rather add than subtract
Could be like Sonny & Cher
Honey & Bears
And You & I
Could be like Aladdin & Jasmine
Lets make it happen
La la la la la la la la
La la la la la la la
La la la la la la la la
La la la la la la la
How've you been?
I know that it's been awhile.
Are you tired cause you've been on my mind
Runnin' thousand & thousands of miles
Sorry, I know that line's outta style
You look so beautiful on this starry night
Loving the way the moonlight catches your eyes & your smile
I'm captivated
Your beauty is timeless never outdated
I don't know why
I'm drawn to you
Could you be the other one so we'd equal two?
And this is all based on a lucky chance
That you would rather add then subtract
Could be like Sonny & Cher
Honey & Bears
And You & I
Could be like Aladdin & Jasmine
Lets make it happen
It's been 5 years since that special day
When I asked you on our first date
I guess it's safe to say that
Are better than Sonny & Cher
Honey & Bears
And You & I
Are better than Aladdin & Jasmine
We've made it happen
La la la la la la la la
La la la la la la la
La la la la la la la la
La la la la la la la
Let me say
You look beautiful on our wedding dayLyrics taken from /lyrics/j/jra/you_and_i.htmlExplanationsnew
EmailPrintAdd song structure elements
Click "Correct" to open the "Correction form". There you can add structure tags, correct typos or add missing words. Send your correction and get karma points! Result of your work will appear after moderating.
OK, got it!LikeTweet+1
uUnregisteredAdd your replyuUnregisteredAdd your replyuUnregisteredAdd your replyuUnregisteredAdd your reply .
Write song meaning
Type your knowledge till "Good-o-meter" shows "Awesome!". Then send your meaning with "Post meaning" button. Get karma points!
OK, got it!U or log in with Post meaning
Min 50 words
This page is missing some information about the song. Please expand it to include this information. You can help by
or . &Meghan Trainor&Fifth Harmony&Ariana Grande&Ed Sheeran&Nicki Minaj&David Guetta&Mariah Carey&Kelly Clarkson&OneRepublic&Jason DeRuloUsernameYour explanationExplain
&Congratulations!
Keep posting annotations and earnrespect from LyricsMode community.
Yep, I'm cool![Intro][Verse][Pre-Chorus][Chorus][Hook][Bridge][Outro]CancelCorrectWhy not create an account?×
Create an account to credit all your contributions to your name, receive rewards, status updates and get feedback from our community.
Create an accountContinue unregistered}

我要回帖

更多关于 rnameplates 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信