筑路工自我介绍一下?二百字, 希望英语灌篮高手主题曲翻译帮我翻译下

威海牛羊乳杀菌工自我介绍, 希望英语高手帮我翻译下_百度知道
威海牛羊乳杀菌工自我介绍, 希望英语高手帮我翻译下
提问者采纳
喜欢阅读:小说您好,中公教育为您服务。公务员面试自我介绍范文:为了使大家能够更好地理解自我介绍的考查重点,中公专家结合以下的自我介绍作具体的分析。自我介绍示例:我是一名应届大学生,今年22岁。小时候生活在一个山清水秀的小山村,在农村读完小学之后,我以优异的成
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
Hello, I am the worker for the milk sterilization in Weihai.
希望英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁自我介绍应该怎样说合适呢?谢谢了, 希望英语高手帮我翻译下_百度知道
自我介绍应该怎样说合适呢?谢谢了, 希望英语高手帮我翻译下
提问者采纳
请你会的技术写出来,做过的项目写出来,还有你的职业发展规划,所有的自我介绍几本都是这些内容,关键看你怎样组织语言了先说一下自己叫什么,免得面试的人张冠李戴. 介绍自己有几个方面: 1学什么专业的那方面学的过硬,可以说的具体点. 2以前做过什么.(这家公司要你肯定是和你的经历有关.) 3现在来这家公司的目的是什么(当然可以说假话,只要自己喜欢这份工作具有偶像派的外貌和实力派的嗓音,同时又具有曾轶可的绵羊音和张靓颖的海豚音
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英译文如下:How should introduce themselves say better?
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
Hello my name's.....I'm....years old,I'm from.....
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁需要英文自我介绍, 希望英语高手帮我翻译下_百度知道
需要英文自我介绍, 希望英语高手帮我翻译下
很荣欣能和在座的各位成为同学,也很高兴能站在这给大家做自我介绍 。我叫** ,自我感觉是个很腼腆的男生,不善于和别人交流,当然别人也这么认为,其实在好朋友面前我的话也是很多的。我也希望能和在做的各位成为好朋友。和一般男孩子一样我也喜欢打打电脑游戏,有兴趣的同学我们私下可以去交流交流。当然电脑玩多了伤身体,所以呢,为了有个健康的体魄我平时很喜欢运动, 最喜欢的运动就是篮球了,球技自我感觉还行,喜欢篮球的同学以后我们可以去切磋切磋球技。现在已经上了大学,我也在这里汲取知识,这里承载了我的梦想,我会努力去奋斗的,即使我现在不够优秀,但我会努力使自己变得优秀。 谢谢
提问者采纳
I'm so proud to be here and becomes schoolmate, are also very pleased to be able to stand here for everyone to make a self - introduction. I am * *, feel is a shy boy, are not good at, and other exchanges, of course, others think so, It is a good friend of me in the face of many. I also hope that we can and do you become good friends. And ordinary boy I love played computer games, interested students we can go to the exchanges in private exchanges. Of course, computers play more injured body, therefore, to have a healthy body usually I like sports, favorite sport is basketball, golf feel all right, like classmates we can go to their experience of basketball skills. Now went to college, I am here to learn knowledge, hosted here my dream, I will work hard to fight, even if he is good enough, but I will strive to become outstanding.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
I'm glad to have this chance to be in the same class with you guys, and I am happy to be able to introduce myself to you right now. My name is **, personally I think I am the shy type of guy that isn't good at communicating with people, well, that's what others think too, but actually I am very talkative when I'm with my friends. I hope I could befriend all that are seated in this room. Just like other guys, I like playing computer games, and those who are interested can find me after class for some discussion. Since spending too much time on the computer is not good for your health, I like to exercise during my free time. I love playing basketball, an...
It's my pleasure to be here with all you ,I'm so glad that we can be classmates and thank you so much to be a good listener.My name's XX,I'm not good at comunicating with others,so i feel very shy,other guys think so too,in fact I can be very talktive when i am with my good friends.I hope we can be friends .Just as other boys,i like computer games too.If
you are interested in it ,we can talk about it in pravite.Well,the computer games are not good for our health,so i do sports to keep healthy.My favourite is basketball ,and i think i am pretty good,we can share the basketball skills in future if you like.Now I am in colledge,I am here for studying kno...
希望英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁抓包挡车工自我介绍一下?二百字, 希望英语高手帮我翻译下_百度知道
抓包挡车工自我介绍一下?二百字, 希望英语高手帮我翻译下
您的回答被采纳后将获得:
系统奖励20(财富值+经验值)+难题奖励30(财富值+经验值)
我有更好的答案
1如果是给自己一个机会,就实话说的好听点儿2如果是希望留下来,自己心里要对自己有数,然后多听招聘人事的工作内容的简介(其实是一个双向选择的,你我学习勤奋,积极向上,喜欢和同学讨论并解决问题,经常参加班级学校组织的各种课内外活动本公子……外号……来自……这个就不好说了啊,说不下去了啊这就是我!与众不同的我!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
挡车工的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁惠州折页机工自我介绍一般把握在多久?, 希望英语高手帮我翻译下_百度知道
惠州折页机工自我介绍一般把握在多久?, 希望英语高手帮我翻译下
提问者采纳
具体请您参考如下,相信您一定顺利过关为了满足我的求知欲,爸爸便送我一套《十万个为什么》我很喜欢,一有空就钻进书堆里,在知识的海洋中遨游自我介绍 重点提示:
自我介绍的意义:
自我介绍是向别人展示你自己的一个重要手段,自我介绍好不好,甚至直接关系到你给别人的第一印象的好坏及以后交往的顺利与否