你体会到了这些尼泊尔地震留学生是怎样的感情

新西兰尼泊尔留学生悼念地震逝者 中国留学生参加|留学生|留学_凤凰资讯
新西兰尼泊尔留学生悼念地震逝者 中国留学生参加
用微信扫描二维码分享至好友和朋友圈
中新网5月5日电 据新西兰中华新闻网援引NZ华新社报道,新西兰时间5月3日晚6点,数百名新西兰尼泊尔留学生聚集在奥克兰市皇后大街的中心广场,为在尼泊尔地震中遇难者举行烛光悼念活动。新西兰中国留学生联合会派出中国留学生代表到现场参加了悼念活动。
原标题:新西兰尼泊尔留学生悼念地震逝者 中国留学生参加中国留学生悼念尼泊尔地震逝者(新西兰中华新闻网)中新网5月5日电 据新西兰中华新闻网援引NZ华新社报道,新西兰时间5月3日晚6点,数百名新西兰尼泊尔留学生聚集在奥克兰市皇后大街的中心广场,为在尼泊尔地震中遇难者举行烛光悼念活动。新西兰中国留学生联合会派出中国留学生代表到现场参加了悼念活动。在活动现场,尼泊尔留学生用电子蜡烛摆出了尼泊尔国旗的形状,并且用蓝色led灯在广场上摆出“Pray for Nepal”(为尼泊尔祈祷)的文字。活动中,尼泊尔留学生为在地震中死难的同胞默哀,并手捧烛光为远方的亲人祈福。在当晚的活动中,记者看到由一些中国留学生自发组成的一支悼念队伍特别引人注目。他们站在悼念人群的最前排,用各自手中写好的中文连成了一条横幅——“中国留学生为地震遇难者哀悼”。之后,他们又和尼泊尔留学生及悼念人群一起,默默的将自己手中的烛光摆放在地上。此次悼念活动组织人之一,尼泊尔的Raj Maharjan先生表示,他十分感谢中国留学生以及华人社团提供的支持,他同时也高度评价了中国救援队在这次地震中对尼泊尔提供的无私救援与救助。他表示,相信尼泊尔同胞们在灾难面前会更加团结,共度难关。中国的留学生代表王斌在接受记者采访时表示:“此刻,我们非常理解尼泊尔留学生牵挂故土,思念远方亲人的心情。作为我们在新西兰的中国留学生来说,虽然没有更大的能力来为他们做些什么,但今晚的烛光悼念会,我们能来到现场与尼泊尔留学生一起共同哀悼地震中的遇难者,共同面对地震带来的灾害,我们与他们在一起或许会给他们的悲痛和思念带来一份精神的力量和援助。”记者看到当活动快结束的时候,这些中国留学生主动地走到了尼泊尔留学生之中,与他们进行了亲切的交流。尼泊尔的Raj Maharjan先生表示,他非常感谢中国留学生的到来。在晚上的悼念活动中,中国留学生的表现和组织能力给他留下了深刻的印象,他非常希望尼泊尔留学生也能学习中国留学生的经验,早日建立起留学生联合会机构,与中国学生会组织建立起经常性的友好交流与往来。据悉,尼泊尔在新西兰共有大约一千名留学生,尼泊尔地震发生后,包括新西兰华人社区和中国留学组织生在内的新西兰各界通过在新西兰的尼泊尔留学生向灾区提供了多方面的募捐帮助。(记者 揭亚超,徐潭泽琨)
用微信扫描二维码分享至好友和朋友圈
凤凰资讯官方微信
播放数:235584
播放数:42956
播放数:2083692
播放数:508977
48小时点击排行初级汉语水平的尼泊尔留学生程度副词偏误调查与分析---优秀毕业论..
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
初级汉语水平的尼泊尔留学生程度副词偏误调查与分析---优秀毕业论文 参考文献 可复制黏贴
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口英语不好,想自助游尼泊尔怎么办?有没有当地的留学生?_百度知道
英语不好,想自助游尼泊尔怎么办?有没有当地的留学生?
提问者采纳
尼泊尔当地大多数人都会说中文,基本不需要英语,你到了加德满都就会发现中文满天飞,结识各种驴友就看你自己的爱好了,其实如果你是在拉萨办签证,在办签证的门口就有拼车团,然后拼车去的话,一车中国人就是你的旅伴了。
如果我要是落地签呢?麻烦不?
提问者评价
采纳率100%
其他类似问题
3人觉得有用
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
尼泊尔当地很多都会说简单的中文的,而且遍地都是中国人,你可以到那之后找伙伴。不用担心。你到西藏樟木入口,就可以找到伙伴,很多人也是一个人去尼泊尔的。
还是补补英语再去吧 简单学一些就行
尼泊尔的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁在中国的尼泊尔留学生怎样去香港_百度知道
在中国的尼泊尔留学生怎样去香港
他们去香港是需要签证的对吧,那具体该怎么做呢?
就是、想知道怎样办通行证。在哪办,。PS:我们在重庆
提问者采纳
正确是他持尼泊尔护照,到香港特别行政区政府驻北京办事处,申办香港签证,约需3天处理,约170元签证费,批签就可去香港,地址:北 京 市 西 城 区 地 安 门 西 大 街 71 号电话:(80
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
尼泊尔的相关知识
其他1条回答
办理港澳通行证.或者跟团走都可以!!
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁尼泊尔留学生:深圳之旅
三泰虎博客 看自己觉得感兴趣文
> 尼泊尔留学生:深圳之旅
尼泊尔留学生:深圳之旅
三泰虎1月30日译文,尼泊尔留学生:数年来,一直说“下次”去广东,这次终于下定了决心。准确地说是去广东的深圳和广州,最后还去了澳门。我只在深圳呆了两个晚上,也就是说我并未走透这座城市,只是蜻蜓点水而已,不过足以对深圳这座城市有一些概念。哥们,那是一座现代、整洁和秩序井然的城市, 给人一种天堂般的感觉,宽阔的林荫大道,高耸的庞大建筑,先进的公共交通,漂亮的公园。也许有点像现实生活中的模拟城市。
译文来源:三泰虎 /shenzhen-travel.html
外文标题:China Travel – Guangdong Province
外文地址:/forum/travelogues-around-world-f68/china-travel-guangdong-province-t49638/
Tourism Madman
After years of “next time” I finally took a decisive action and paid a visit to Guangdong province. To be precise, Guangdong province which included Shenzhen and Guangzhou in addition to my final destination in China Macau.
My time in Shenzhen was very limited (only two nights) which means I did not manage to physically visit the city but merely some bits and pieces here and there. It was enough to get some idea what Shenzhen is all about. And, boy, it is one hell of a city: huuuuuge, modern, clean and orderly. It looks and feels like a true paradise for an urban planner with wide tree-lined avenues, lots of tall and massive buildings, good public transport, lovely parks and retreat areas and the small architecture to complete the entire picture. Perhaps a bit like Simcity in real life.
数年来,一直说“下次”去广东,这次终于下定了决心。准确地说是去广东的深圳和广州,最后还去了澳门。
我只在深圳呆了两个晚上,也就是说我并未走透这座城市,只是蜻蜓点水而已,不过足以对深圳这座城市有一些概念。哥们,那是一座现代、整洁和秩序井然的城市,给人一种天堂般的感觉,宽阔的林荫大道,高耸的庞大建筑,先进的公共交通,漂亮的公园。也许有点像现实生活中的模拟城市。
I have heard some negative talks of Shenzhen in the past: that it’s dangerous, dirty (wtf?), polluted and unpleasant. I never believed it anyway but now I would just laugh at anyone saying anything of the sort. Shenzhen is a fascinating, beautiful, lovely, very clean and simply an incredible city which is in a league of its own when it comes to modernity and dynamism. A true superstar of China and a showcase of the explosive development which has been taking place there for the past 30 years with Shenzhen in the front.
过去,我听说过一些有关深圳的负面评论,比如危险、肮脏、污染严重、不讨人喜欢等。我从未相信这些言论,现在我会对类似言论一笑置之。深圳是一座迷人的城市,漂亮又整洁,简直是一座不可思议的城市,在现代和活力方面独树一帜,是中国的超级明星,展现了过去30年里中国经济的突飞猛进,而深圳正处于这一浪潮的前沿。
Some basic facts about Shenzhen:
– population: 9+ million
– area: 2000 sq.km
– established: 1980 (yes, it’s merely 30 years old!)
– bordering Hong Kong to the South and very close to another Chinese magapolis Guangzhou to the North-West
One absolutely incredible fact about Shenzhen is that this city has been built virtually from scratch in just 30 years. I mean a 10 million city in 30 years… this is something. It was established as a free economic zone in 1980 and has grown to a massive metropolis by now which is bigger than London…
关于深圳的一些基本事实:
-人口:900多万
-面积:2000平方公里
-建市:1980年(只有30年历史)
-南部毗邻香港,非常靠近大都市广州
深圳一个令人难以置信的事实是这座城市从无到有只花了30年,我的意思是1000万人口规模的城市在30年时间里拔地而起。这是不小的成就。深圳于1980年建立自由经济特区,已经发展成一个大都市,规模超过伦敦。
Tourism Madman
shenzhen Location Map
Close-up map. Shenzhen As you see it’s pretty much squeezed in between Hong Kong and Guangzhou
深圳在地图上的位置
从地图上可以看出,深圳挤在香港和广州之间
Tourism Madman
Anyway, here are the photos. I know I did not see everything I wanted due to limited time but I guess this is a reasonably good preview of what to expect there. And I am more than confident it is not my last time there…
It took ages to wait at the passport control after which I took a taxi from the airport. The ride was amazing: a fresh new motorway, all modern and neat around it, massive residential blocks around. We surely came to a big city. However, despite showing the driver a map with Chinese writing he managed to get lost (he knew location just approximately). It was very strange because Shenzhen is extremely easy to navigate and all it took were two right turns to get to my destination… anyway I started showing the driver where to go with hand gestures and after about 10 minutes of messing around we got to the place which was Enping street in OCT-LOFT area. All I knew about it was that my hostel was meant to be there and picture of the map location…
1. Here is the first view nearby. It was almost midnight. Some large apartment blocks around
不管怎么说,先上一些照片。由于时间有限,我没法目睹这座城市的每一个角落,但是这足以让你预览这座城市。我确信这决不是我的最后一次访问。
在护照检查处花了很长时间,然后我从机场打的。这次旅程是惊人的,崭新的高速公路,周围是那么的现代和整洁,还有大型住宅区。我们来到的肯定是一座大城市。然而,尽管把中文地图给司机看,他还是迷路了(他只大概知道位置)。这令人非常奇怪,因为穿梭在深圳并不难,只要右拐两次就到我的目的地了。不管怎么说,我开始用手势给司机指路,大约10分钟后,我到达了恩平街华侨城创意文化园,我的酒店就位于这个地方。
1、周围第一瞥。快深夜了,周围有一些公寓大楼。
Tourism Madman
Did not quite expect something like that. The whole area was simply overwhelmed by trees, bushes and other greenery. It felt almost like walking in a tunnel of green. Of course, everything was taken good care of with lovely pedestrian paths, decorative lighting and a very peaceful and I would say romantic atmosphere all around. It seemed like an exceptionally nice area. I was to find out more the day after. One thing I noticed was the feeling of total safety. I saw lone women walking in the dark and playing around with their iPhones, or couples just having romantic time under a tree and having a drink or a snack. Mind you it was midnight and just an occasional person on the street. Usually it would not be considered a good time to go for a walk on your own, especially if you are a woman and show around your iPhone, camera or other expensive gadget. I was later to find out that any worries of personal safety were wrong. I spoke to an Irish expat living in Shenzhen and he ensured me that if there is one thing to enjoy then it’s being sure that physical attacks of any kind are extremely unlikely if not impossible in Shenzhen or any other major Chinese city. Seemingly there is no much violent crime there apart from such nuisances as pickpockets. Good. That’s what I like, feeling safe.
并未预料到会是这种环境。周围到处是树木和草丛,绿玉盎然,有一种走在绿色隧道的感觉。当然,一切被打理得好好的,漂亮的人行道,装饰性的照明,平静和浪漫的氛围,似乎是一个非常不错的地方。
我注意到的一点是安全的感觉。我看到独身女人在黑暗中行走,玩弄着她们的iPhone手机,夫妻在树下享受浪漫时刻,喝饮料或者吃零食。注意,这可是深夜,街上偶尔才有人。通常说来,这个时候并非是独自在外行走的好时机,特别是如果你是女人且拿着iPhone手机、照相机或者其他贵重物品到处炫耀。后来我才发现,担心个人安危是不必要的。我跟一位在深圳居住的爱尔兰侨民攀谈,他向我保证在这里肯定不会遭受人身攻击。暴力犯罪并不多,无非是一些扒窃之类的麻烦事。有安全感正是我喜欢的。
Tourism Madman
View from Shennan Avenue overpass to Qiaocheng East Rd. in Nan Shan district. Typical view of Shenzhen: wide avenue (note it is not even one of the “main” avenues), wide pedestrian sidewalks, clean, well ordered and simple with plenty of trees and other greenery around. Everything just looks in order and has that general feeling of neatness and tidiness
南山区,深南大道到侨城东路。
深圳的典型景观:宽敞的大道(这还不是主干道)和人行道,整洁、秩序井然、两边种满树,遍布绿色。一切看起来那么井然有序,总体给人一种整洁干净的感觉。
adsatinder
Great Street Views………
Great Pics……………..
Great Info…………..
漂亮的街景,图片很棒,信息丰富
Tourism Madman
Ticket machines in the metro. Fares are at 2-7RMB (typically 3-4 RMB which would be around 0.5 EUR). The machines accept coins and notes. The ticket comes in a form of RFID token or a multi-use RFID card which have to be touched to a ticket reader at every ticket gate.
地铁站的售票机。票价从2元到7元不等(一般是3-4人民币,大约是0.5欧元)。售票机可以投入硬币和纸币。出来的是智能代币卡,在检票口挨近读票机即可。
Tourism Madman
Nearby the hostel I stayed (it’s called LOFT Youth Hostel, located in OCT area and I would highly recommend it to any budget traveller going to SZ, it’s a very modern, cool and open place). What I immediately noticed was the attention to taking care of public spaces in the city. This was not only the case in this area but everywhere I went.
我住的酒店叫国际青年旅舍,位于侨城,强烈推荐预算不充裕的旅友入住,酒店非常现代,是一个凉爽和开放的场所。
有一点我立刻注意到了,即公共场所被打理得很细心,不仅是酒店所在地区,而且所到之处都是如此。
版权所有: 非特殊声明均为本站原创文章,转载请注明出处:
订阅更新: 您可以通过
Copyright (C)
All Rights Reserved.
闽ICP备号-1
联系本站:(#替换成@)}

我要回帖

更多关于 体会文章的思想感情 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。