开头节奏感强的背景音乐很强You are in my eyes, 中间是比较平缓的i am so alone. 男声英文

you are not alone i am here with you一首英文歌 女声 开头是这一句高潮部分是you are so lonely_百度知道
you are not alone i am here with you一首英文歌 女声 开头是这一句高潮部分是you are so lonely
提问者采纳
迈克尔·约瑟夫·杰克逊(Michael Joseph Jackson)唱的《You are not alone》,他不是女的!!!以下是歌词another day has gonei'm still all alonehow could this beyou're not here with meyou never said goodbyesomeone tell me whydid you have to goand leave my world so coldeveryday i sit and ask myselfhow did love slip awaysomething whispers in my ear and saysthat you are not alonefor i am here with youthough you're far awayi am here to staybut you are not alonefor i am here with youthough we're far apartyou're always in my heartbut you are not alone'lone,'lonewhy,'lonejust the other nighti thought i heard you cryasking me to comeand hold you in my armsi can hear your prayersyour burdens i will bearbut first i need your handthen forever can begineveryday i sit and ask myselfhow did love slip awaysomething whispers in my ear and saysthat you are not alonefor i am here with youthough you're far awayi am here to stayfor you are not alonefor i am here with youthough we're far apartyou're always in my heartfor you are not alonewhisper three words and i'll come runnin'and girl you know that i'll be therei'll be thereyou are not alonefor i am here with youthough you're far awayi am here to stayfor you are not alonefor i am here with youthough we're far apartyou're always in my heartfor you are not alonefor i am here with youthough you're far awayi am here to stayfor you are not alonefor i am here with youthough we're far apartyou're always in my heartfor you are not alone...
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
其他3条回答
什么女生,这是MJ的最经典的歌,《You are not alone》
是男的,Michael Jackson的,呵呵
Yael Naimde—— lonely
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁百度--您的访问出错了
&您的访问出错了
很抱歉,您要访问的页面不存在。
请检查您输入的网址是否正确。
如果您不能确认您输入的网址,请浏览页面,来查看您所要访问的网址。
直接输入要访问的内容进行搜索:
如还有疑问请访问获得解决方法
&2013 Baidu英文经典歌曲_百度知道
英文经典歌曲
帮忙推荐些经典的英文歌曲,好的话加分多多,不懂得请绕行本人喜欢柔和点的调子的,比如 as或者有个性的 如;just one last dance ,the day you went away
还会追加50分,请大家好好推荐!!! 怎么没有人推荐西城的歌曲啊,伤心啊
提问者采纳
你好,我这几年听过的英文歌很多但好听的第一反应的就是下面这些了你说的那几首歌都很经典我也很喜欢,所以我想我给你说的这些你也一定会喜欢的beyonce的if i were a boy
no promise超好听的swear it again也是西城的its not easyeverytime 布兰妮的innocence艾薇儿的never gone后街男孩的 很不错thank you ,dido的30minutes,tatu的hero玛利亚凯莉的enrique iglesias的hero也很好听baby,justin bieber的need you now,lady antebellum的tik tok,ke$ha的这些都是我听过的经典的我即兴想起的保证都好听~~绝对原创上面的虽然多但都是网上找的 真的他自己可能也没有听过不求数量 只求质量
提问者评价
太感激大家了!好多大家推荐的都不错分数就给你了,你的真诚打动了我!!!
you belongwithme born this way all toowell fire work workbitch roar team red be alright west coast safe and sound
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他10条回答
You are not aloneHeal the worldEarth songNever had a dream come tureA little loveYou raise me upBecause of youIt is my lifeBurningDon't wanna be tornTake a bowLove storyYou belong with meWhite horseI wanted youI stay in loveBaby (这个比较新啊..)还有很多很多..我的MP4里面还有几十首..太多了..打不完..
以下的都是经典之作,很好听的
Air supply-making love out of nothing at all:老牌乐团,还是不错的,蛮老的歌。3.0
Aqua-Aquarius:Aqua难得的抒情歌,歌词也不错,说不清楚的水瓶座啊。4.5
Aqua-Around the world:一首耳熟的一塌糊涂的舞曲。4.0
Aqua-Doctor Jones:《爱情大魔咒》原曲。3.5
Aqua-We belong to the sea:一首“主旋律”的歌曲,很好听的。4.0
Aqua-goodbye to the circus:我们可爱的stella结束必唱的,真的很感人。5.0
as long as we got each other:《成长的烦恼》主题曲,是否勾起了童年的回忆呢?3.5
ateens-firefly:很轻快的,富有节奏,推荐!5.0
Autoic cats-if you come to me:原子少女猫组合,我认为她们最好听的歌,也是代表作4.0
atomic kitten-the...
披头士的歌都是曲风比较柔和的,约翰列侬的音乐很不错,小红莓的歌 ;
The Carpenters - Yesterday Once MoreThe Cranberries - dreaming my dream.The Cranberries - Just My Imagination.The Cranberries - 梦境Dreams.The Cranberries - When You're Gone.Deutschland Sucht Den Superstar - Cry On My Shoulder(在我肩上哭泣).这首歌是我比较喜欢的,很悲伤的。。。WestLife - seasons in the sun.The Melody - goodbyeJackie Boyz - Bye Bye.希望这些楼主喜欢。.
you are not alone far away from home one love walk me home u make me wannaburning
Aquariuschristmas in my heartit's not goodbyePretty boyseasons in the sunshinning friendssunshine in the rainsunshine after rainway back into love......等等等等,还有好多。。
with you all the time
昨日重现aliceComplicatedi want it that way
I am so Sick
ASHER BOOK
我最爱的,和你分享。you are my sunshine 。希望你喜欢。
Love To Be Loved By Y
My heart will go on.
您可能关注的推广
英文经典的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁百度--您的访问出错了
&您的访问出错了
很抱歉,您要访问的页面不存在。
请检查您输入的网址是否正确。
如果您不能确认您输入的网址,请浏览页面,来查看您所要访问的网址。
直接输入要访问的内容进行搜索:
如还有疑问请访问获得解决方法
&2013 Baidu求歌 英文女声 开头是 tonight tonight it is three am three am i stop feels I have a sleep 中间什么中间什么 too mang time i am dreaming tonight i dont know what can i do i wanna see you again i ll be ok i ll be all right look at 什么_百度作业帮
求歌 英文女声 开头是 tonight tonight it is three am three am i stop feels I have a sleep 中间什么中间什么 too mang time i am dreaming tonight i dont know what can i do i wanna see you again i ll be ok i ll be all right look at 什么
求歌 英文女声 开头是 tonight tonight it is three am three am i stop feels I have a sleep 中间什么中间什么 too mang time i am dreaming tonight i dont know what can i do i wanna see you again i ll be ok i ll be all right look at 什么的
是在找这首吧?- Dream you to life - by Jordyn Taylor歌词是这样的:To life,to life,to life,(Mmmm)It's 3 am,3 amI'm half asleepI start to feel ,S you next to meLying here in the darkSomethin' dont feel that right'Cos it's too many times a broken heartToo many timesThats too many times I've had to start again(Ohh)I'm looking out in the crowdDon't know where you areIt's like I'm hearing you nowBut you feel so farI don't know what I can doI'm searching everywhereThat's why I lay here at nightAnd dream you to lifeDream you dream you(Mmmm)I try and stopBut I can't resistCan't fight itI fall asleep to the sweetest kissI wanna see you againI don't want the night to end,ohWe can break the rules,they can call us a foolYou know I wouldn't care,as long as I have you there(Ohh)I'm looking out in the crowdDon't know where you areIt's like I'm hearing you nowBut you feel so farI don't know what I can doI'm searching everywhereThat's why I lay here at nightAnd dream you to lifeI'll be okay,I'll be alrightI know I'lll find you boy,When the time is right,I can't deny it,I can't denyI want you right here,right nowIn my life,right by my side.I could love you like no other can,oh.I'm looking out in the crowdDon't know where you areIt's like I'm hearing you nowBut you feel so farI don't know what I can doI'm searching everywhereThat's why I lay here at nightAnd dream you to lifeDon't have to be all alone,And I know you gotta be somewhere around there (dream you to life)No one wants to be all aloneAnd I know you gotta be somewhere around thereNo one wants to be all aloneAnd I know you gotta be somewhere around there的确是首不错的歌,希望能帮到你^^
xdghdxfghdhdggdgdghdghdh}

我要回帖

更多关于 节奏感强的中文快歌 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信