slaughtergodm0pr0汉语什么意思思

的海词问答和网友补充:
相关词典网站:Check out my new Holiday Inn commercial — I’m the voice of the spot, and will hopefully influence you to book your next stay at Holiday Inn.
You can let me know if I’ve done my job! Click on the pic below to see the spot.
Jill Soloway created the show, “Transparent,” which shifted my perspective on what TV could be. What I could explore with my own material. How Raw & Real is not “edgy,” or “different” but RELATABLE.
Soloway’s work, her voice, her tone has inspired me in my work, to BE REAL. Truthful. Brave. As she says in the article linked to below, “Rub your fucked-up-ness all over your scripts, add shame, embarrassment and glee.”
Check out the article linked to in the picture below… I promise her honesty will shock & inspire you. Thank God for the Jill Soloways stirring shit up & smashing in doors for women in Hollywood!
I’m SO EXCITED to be playing Bernadette in Underground, shooting here in Baton Rouge… The show, a slavery era-set drama revolving around the Underground Railroad,
premiers in 2016 and will definitely be one to watch.
Link to article in pic below:
Check out this SAG Foundation Interview with Matthew McConaughey [click on his pic below to find it] — He’s a born storyteller, and an inspiring creative.
Check out: My new
I’ll be updating it in January with the Georgia Power TV & Radio spots I booked this month!
When it’s 20 degrees on the East Coast, you best believe I’m dreaming about days like this…
Manhattan Beach = Heaven.
I binged last night. But, I don’t feel guilty about it. I’m just sad it’s over…
I whipped through ten episodes of Transparent — It’s everything a show should be, and more. The show explores identity and sexuality in a way no show has done, or dared, to do before. Click the pic below of the lovely Jeffrey Tambor to check out NPR Fresh Air host Terry Gross’ interview with the showrunner Jill Soloway who explains her “funny, dirty, sad show.”
Sleepless In Hollywood: Tales from the NEW ABNORMAL in the Movie Business isfull of practical knowledge and insight on the business of “The Business,” but still has you turning the page to find out more about Lynda Obst’s personal journey.
Lynda Obst (producer of many successful films, including Sleepless in Seattle) is honest, funny, sarcastic, but what I took away from this book is her hope. She doesn’t turn her back on the industry, that at times turned it’s back on her. I can relate to that, as many who battle through our industry can…
If you want to produce: Read this book. If you want to write: Read this book. If you want to act: Read this book. It’s a must read for anyone who wants to understand the ever changing landscape of the entertainment industry.
Maturity includes the recognition that no one is going to see anything in us that we don’t see in ourselves.
Stop waiting for a producer. Produce Yourself.
– Marianne Williamson
I have a sexy scene with Blair Redford in Satisfaction tonight… It’s still making me blush!
Check it out — 10pm on USA, and hit the pic below to see the Satisfaction promo where you can get a peek of the steaminess. IT’S HOT….
With that exchange, a cosmic shift took place. Amy [Poehler] made it clear that she wasn’t there to be cute. She wasn’t there to play wives and girlfriends in the boys’ scenes. She was there to do what she wanted to do and she did not care if you like it.
– Tina Fey
Was finally able to pull this demo together over the 4th — Check it out!
What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals…
– Goethe
I’ve taken a lengthy break from my website to focus on my not-so-recent (6 months) move to Atlanta, GA where life is good: The entertainment community is THRIVING here and I’m acting, casting and writing more than I ever did in LA, BUT…
Getting here was a journey — It takes courage to take that leap of faith into the unknown. No one puts it better than Maya Angelou, a force who will never be forgotten:
I believe the most important single thing, beyond discipline and creativity, is daring to dare.
– Maya Angelou
Check out the
commercial I recently shot — This clothing is the perfect combo: Comfy & Stylish. The kick-ass director
shot and edited — Click on the pic below to check it out!
P.S. Either fast forward until the end or WAIT… It’s my favorite part…
The BIGGER the Dream, the BIGGER the Risk…
The quote above resonated with me today after returning back to the rat race of LA after two months of secluded writing & travel — The summer has ended and a new chapter begins full of challenges to be met, scripts to be written, experiences to jump into but…
Is it okay if I still wish it was July?
P.S. Song on repeat for September is “Party Dress” by Lindsey Ray — Listen to it. You’ll thank me.
Check out the music video you can link to below from a project I shot in May in Virginia!
Hold out for the end… The song is the best part and Jacob Allen looks like a bad ass on the guitar, me, not as skilled on the guitar but LOVED jamming out to “Southern Love.”
Check out the article my artist sis
& I contributed about our hometown of Charlottesville, VA to … then go visit!
You won’t be disappointed.
Sarah Alston Thompson, a kick-ass photographer located in Venice, CA, took these beachy photos — . She’s a PRO & her relaxed vibe makes her a dream to work with.
Tell me what you yearn for and I shall tell you who you are.
We are what we reach for, the idealized image that drives our wandering.
– James Hillman
This quote reminds me of how lucky I am to know what I want to do for the rest of my life.
The creative field is a struggle that’s heartbreaking and scary as hell but… I wouldn’t chose anything else.
Come kick-it improv style on Saturday at UCB!!
What: 401 class show.
Everyone’s a STUD.
Time: 5:30pm &#pm
Where: Upright Citizens Brigade: 5919 Franklin Ave. Los Angeles, CA 90028
The thing about taking risks is, if it’s really a risk, you really can fail.
It’s only a pretend risk, you really can’t fail.
Check out the podcast or as TROP likes to call it TROPcast I’m featured in as Kathy:
We’re back with the three Thompson kids – Michael, the youngest, won’t be back from Mexico until March.
Justin, the oldest, missed Christmas because he had other obligations and Kathy wishes she didn’t have to do this.
Stoked to read Kim at the table read of ‘Trustafarians’ tonight at CAA!
‘Trustafarians’ is a half-hour comedy pilot written by Eric Hurt about a crew of trust fund kids who are forced to survive when their trust is hijaked and they have to live like “normal” people.
Hilarious script & I can somewhat relate to my character who’s one aim is to be a trophy wife… though that would probably bore me after a week.
There are only so many charities you can donate to and I HATE shopping.
I have to share this Craiglist posting,
not only because it’s a comical view on the masochistic hot yoga practice that I fall prey to 3x a week BUT this man speaks the truth.
In reference to a room suffocating with near naked bodies and heat, he notes:
I consider that if anyone in this room farted that we would all certainly perish.
Urban legend says it has happened… so, HOLD IT IN!
Cheers to the New Year and another chance for us to get it right!
Check out a comedy podcast I did with TROP executed by the eavesdropper Jake De Grazia –
Performing Improv at UCB this Sunday, Nov. 11th at 6pm. Come kick it comedy style, YO!
Address: 5919 Franklin Ave., Los Angeles, CA 90028.
Artists are some of the most driven, courageous people on the face of the earth. They deal with more day-to-day rejection in one year than most people do in a lifetime. Every day, artists face the financial challenge of living a freelance lifestyle, the disrespect of people who think they should get real jobs, and their own fear that they’ll never work again. Every day, they have to ignore the possibility that the vision they have dedicated their lives to is a pipe dream. With every role, they stretch themselves, emotionally and physically, risking criticism and judgment. With every passing year, many of them watch as the other people their age achieve the predictable milestones of normal life — the car, the family, the house, the nest egg. Why? Because artists are willing to give their entire lives to a moment — to that line, that laugh, that gesture, or that interpretation that will stir the audience’s soul. Artists are beings who have tasted life’s nectar in that crystal moment when they poured out their creative spirit and touched another’s heart. In that instant, they were as close to magic, God, and perfection as anyone could ever be. And in their own hearts, they know that to dedicate oneself to that moment is worth a thousand lifetimes.” – David AckerSPAM is loaded with protein and tastes great but we will never send it to your email. Nor will we ever share your info with anyone.
Slaughter Boot CampBlogroll
Join us at Michigans toughest extreme races
Detroit’s Ultimate Boot Camp Challenge Event
Slaughter boot camp ultimate boot camp challenge class #3
Thanksgiving day 2012 boot camp class
Directions to the Slaughter boot camp class workout
Join the Slaughter Boot Camp
Send us an email
What exactly is Slaughter Boot Camp training?
View boot camp training workout highlights
Fitness Info
One of the coolest training tools I’ve ever discovered.
Learn how you can do numerous pushups and pull-ups – even if you can’t do one right now.
Healthy Stuff
Locally made protein bars hook you like heroin
SPAM is loaded with protein and tastes great but we will never send it to your email.
Nor will we ever share your info with anyone.}

我要回帖

更多关于 昽在古汉语是什么意思 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信